FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paralympics hypocrisy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Paralympics hypocrisy Reply with quote

With all the Rum-Tum-Tum and Carnival, the true hypocrisy of our Great Leaders is perhaps best exhibited by their treatment of an extremely ill, wheelchhair-bound victim of Friedrich's Ataxia, who tried to import 2.8 kgms. of cocaine from Peru through Heathrow.

Here is the case, and an online petition and other things you can do to protest:
http://www.globalwomenstrike.net/content/urgent-action-alert-%E2%80%93 -save-life-disabled-man-against-prison-system

'As the Paralympics are being celebrated, Daniel Roque Hall, a 29-year-old severely disabled man is fighting for his life in intensive care because of lies and neglect by the authorities.

Daniel was sentenced to three years in prison, not death, for attempting to bring in cocaine. Given the seriousness of his condition, he should never have gone to prison. His family say: “He is in an advanced stage of Friedrich's Ataxia, a degenerative, life-limiting disease. Wheelchair-bound, he has little voluntary movement. Speech impaired, he has difficulty swallowing, his heart is seriously damaged and he has Type One diabetes. Curvature of the spine puts pressure on his heart causing breathing difficulties and constant, severe pain. Intellectually he is unimpaired.”

The media’s censorship of Daniel’s plight is a cruel example of how the Paralympics are hiding a reality of discrimination, violence and sadism faced by thousands of people with disabilities – from cuts in benefits needed for survival, accusations of ‘scrounging’, assaults, and lack of essential care especially of women pensioners who are the majority of people with disabilities.

Daniel’s mother and friends have been fighting for his life. We need your support NOW. Without media coverage he may sent back to prison and die...'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: