FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon04Mar13 - Hugo Chavez dies - assassination?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Mon04Mar13 - Hugo Chavez dies - assassination? Reply with quote

Hugo Chavez of Venezuela has died:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-21679053

'Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez has died aged 58, after 14 years in power.

Mr Chavez had been seriously ill with cancer for more than a year, undergoing several operations in Cuba, and had not been seen in public for several months.

Foreign Minister Elias Jose Jaua Milano declared seven days of mourning and said Mr Chavez's body would lie in state until his funeral on Friday.

Vice-President Nicolas Maduro would assume the presidency until an election was held within 30 days, Mr Jaua added...'

Independent:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/passing-of-venezuelan -president-hugo-chavez-leaves-tears--and-a-nation-divided-8521706.html

'The announcement came just hours after Mr Maduro announced the government had expelled two US diplomats from the country, suggesting that the US and its allies had been responsible for Mr Chavez contracting cancer. "We have no doubt" that Chavez's cancer had been somehow induced by foul play by "the historical enemies of our homeland", the Vice-president said...

A sad goodbye to a great Venezuelan nationalist, who cared deeply for his country and it's people. I believe Vice President Maduro was probably right about Hugo's cancer being 'induced'; Kevin Barrett also believes it:

'Was Hugo Chavez murdered by the CIA? The Venezuelan president himself, before he died yesterday, wondered aloud whether the US government – or the banksters who own it – gave him, and its other leading Latin American enemies, cancer. A little over a year ago, Chavez went on Venezuelan national radio and said: "I don't know but … it is very odd than we have seen Lugo affected by cancer, Dilma when she was a candidate, me, going into an election year, not long ago Lula and now Cristina...It is very hard to explain, even with the law of probabilities, what has been happening to some leaders in Latin America. It's at the very least strange, very strange.”

Strange indeed...so strange that if you think Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff, Paraguayan Fernando Lugo, and former Brazilian leader Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva – Latin America's top anti-US-empire leaders – all just happened to contract cancer around the same time by sheer chance, you must be some kind of crazy coincidence theorist...'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checking on 'Hands Off Venezuela' site:
http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/hugo_chavez_has_died.htm

Earlier in the day, a joint meeting of the government with the military high command and the country’s 20 PSUV governors had decided to take a series of measures against the campaign of destabilization and sabotage carried out by the oligarchy and imperialism. There were specific announcements of measures against the sabotage of the electricity grid and the sabotage of the economy. It was also announced that two officials of the US embassy in Venezuela, the air attaché and his aide, had been expelled from the country for contacting Venezuelan active duty military personnel with the aim of organizing a conspiracy against the democratically elected government.

The 'Independent' gave a completely different slant, suggesting the expelling of the two Americans was due to belief that US had 'induced' Hugo's cancer, when the real reason, given above, was that they had been contacting active service military (doubtless trying to get a coup organised):

'The announcement came just hours after Mr Maduro announced the government had expelled two US diplomats from the country, suggesting that the US and its allies had been responsible for Mr Chavez contracting cancer. "We have no doubt" that Chavez's cancer had been somehow induced by foul play by "the historical enemies of our homeland", the Vice-president said...

The claim was true, but by linking the two issues in the same sentence, the 'Independent' was suggesting the expulsions were due to the cancer theories, when they were to do with the two interfering in Venezuela's internal affairs.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaya con Dios, Hugo Chàvez, mi Amigo
http://www.gregpalast.com/vaya-con-dios-hugo-chavez-mi-amigo/
Tuesday, March 5, 2013

By Greg Palast for Vice Magazine

For BBC Television, Palast met several times with Hugo Chàvez, who passed away today.

As a purgative for the crappola fed to Americans about Chavez, my foundation, The Palast Investigative Fund, is offering the film, The Assassination of Hugo Chavez, as a FREE download. Based on my several meetings with Chavez, his kidnappers and his would-be assassins, filmed for BBC Television. DVDs also available.

Media may contact Palast at interviews (at) gregpalast.com.

Venezuelan President Chavez once asked me why the US elite wanted to kill him. My dear Hugo: It's the oil. And it's the Koch Brothers – and it's the ketchup.

Reverend Pat Robertson said,

"Hugo Chavez thinks we're trying to assassinate him. I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it."

It was 2005 and Robertson was channeling the frustration of George Bush's State Department.

Despite Bush's providing intelligence, funds and even a note of congratulations to the crew who kidnapped Chavez (we'll get there), Hugo remained in office, reelected and wildly popular.

But why the Bush regime's hate, hate, HATE of the President of Venezuela?

Reverend Pat wasn't coy about the answer: It's the oil.

"This is a dangerous enemy to our South controlling a huge pool of oil."

A really BIG pool of oil. Indeed, according to Guy Caruso, former chief of oil intelligence for the CIA, Venezuela hold a recoverable reserve of 1.36 trillion barrels, that is, a whole lot more than Saudi Arabia.

If we didn't kill Chavez, we'd have to do an "Iraq" on his nation. So the Reverend suggests,

"We don't need another $200 billion war….It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."

Chavez himself told me he was stunned by Bush's attacks: Chavez had been quite chummy with Bush Senior and with Bill Clinton.

So what made Chavez suddenly "a dangerous enemy"? Here's the answer you won't find in The New York Times:

Just after Bush's inauguration in 2001, Chavez' congress voted in a new "Law of Hydrocarbons." Henceforth, Exxon, British Petroleum, Shell Oil and Chevron would get to keep 70% of the sales revenues from the crude they sucked out of Venezuela. Not bad, considering the price of oil was rising toward $100 a barrel.

But to the oil companies, which had bitch-slapped Venezeula's prior government into giving them 84% of the sales price, a cut to 70% was "no bueno." Worse, Venezuela had been charging a joke of a royalty – just one percent – on "heavy" crude from the Orinoco Basin. Chavez told Exxon and friends they'd now have to pay 16.6%.

Clearly, Chavez had to be taught a lesson about the etiquette of dealings with Big Oil..........

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chavez: Another CIA assassination victim?

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez died of cancer at a military hospital in Caracas on March 5, 2013.
Wed Mar 6, 2013 12:55PM GMT
http://www.gregpalast.com/vaya-con-dios-hugo-chavez-mi-amigo/

By Dr. Kevin Barrett

We know that the bankers who own the US government routinely try to kill any Latin American leader who refuses to be their puppet. We know that they have mounted thousands of assassination attempts against Latin American leaders, including more than 600 against Castro alone. We know that they have been experimenting with cancer viruses, and killing people with cancer, since the 1960s.

So if you think Hugo Chavez died a natural death, I am afraid that you are terminally naïve.”

The Venezuelan president himself, before he died yesterday, wondered aloud whether the US government - or the banksters who own it - gave him, and its other leading Latin American enemies, cancer.

A little over a year ago, Chavez went on Venezuelan national radio and said: “I don’t know but… it is very odd that we have seen Lugo affected by cancer, Dilma when she was a candidate, me, going into an election year, not long ago Lula and now Cristina… It is very hard to explain, even with the law of probabilities, what has been happening to some leaders in Latin America. It’s at the very least strange, very strange.”

Strange indeed… so strange that if you think Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, Paraguayan Fernando Lugo, and former Brazilian leader Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva - Latin America’s top anti-US empire leaders - all just happened to contract cancer around the same time by sheer chance, you must be some kind of crazy coincidence theorist.

Am I 100% certain that the CIA killed Hugo Chavez? Absolutely not.

It could have been non-governmental assassins working for the bankers.

But any way you slice it, the masters of the US empire are undoubtedly responsible for giving Chavez and other Latin American leaders cancer. How do we know that? Just examine the Empire’s track record.

Fidel Castro’s bodyguard, Fabian Escalante, estimates that the CIA attempted to kill the Cuban president an astonishing 638 times. The CIA’s methods included exploding cigars, biological warfare agents painted on Castro’s diving suit, deadly pills, toxic bacteria in coffee, an exploding speaker’s podium, snipers, poison-wielding female friends, and explosive underwater sea shells.

The CIA’s assassination attempts against Castro were like a Tom and Jerry cartoon, with the CIA as the murderously inept cat, and the Cuban president as a clever and very lucky mouse. Some might even argue that Castro’s survival, in the face of 638 assassination attempts by the world’s greatest power, is evidence that El Presidente’s communist atheism was incorrect, and that God, or at least a guardian angel, must have been watching over “Infidel Castro” all along.

Theology aside, the CIA’s endless attempts on Castro’s life provide ample evidence that US authorities will stop at nothing in their efforts to murder their Latin American enemies.

John Perkins, in his bestselling book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, supplies more evidence that the bankers that own the US government routinely murder heads of state, using private assassins as well as CIA killers.

Perkins, during his career as an “economic hit man,” gained first-hand knowledge about how the big international bankers maintain their empire in Latin America and elsewhere. Perkins’ job was to visit leaders of foreign countries and convince them to accept loans that could never be paid back. Why? The bankers want to force these nations into debt slavery. When the country goes bankrupt, the bankers seize the nation’s natural resources and establish complete control over its government and economy.

Perkins would meet with a targeted nation’s leader and say: “I have a fist-full of hundred dollar bills in one hand, and a bullet in the other. Which do you want?” If the leader accepted the loans, thereby enslaving his country, he got the payoff. If he angrily chased Perkins out of his office, the bankers would call in the “asteroids” to assassinate the uncooperative head of state.

The “asteroids” are the world’s most expensive and accomplished professional killers. They work on contract - sometimes to the CIA, sometimes to the bankers, and sometimes to wealthy private individuals. And though their specialty is causing plane crashes, they are capable of killing people, including heads of state, in any number of ways.

This isn’t just speculation. John Perkins actually knows some of these CIA-linked professional killers personally. And he has testified about their murders of Latin American leaders. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man is dedicated to Perkins’ murdered friends Gen. Torrijos of Panama and President Jaime Roldos of Ecuador. Both were killed by CIA-linked “asteroids” in engineered plane crashes.

Do CIA-linked killers sometimes induce cancer in their victims? Apparently they do. One notable victim: Jack Ruby (née Jack Rubenstein), a mobster who was himself a professional killer, and whose last hit was the choreographed murder of JFK-assassination patsy Lee Harvey Oswald in the basement of the Dallas Police Department. Ruby begged to be taken to Washington to tell the real story of the JFK murder, but instead died in prison, of a sudden and mysterious cancer, before he could reveal what he knew.

Have the CIA-bankster “asteroids” ever tried to kill Latin American leaders with cancer? The answer is an unequivocal “yes.”........

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian article by Selma James and Nina Lopez:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/mar/08/hugo-chavez-revolu tion-depended-on-women#start-of-comments

'The funeral of President Hugo Chávez of Venezuela took place on International Women's Day – a fitting day of departure for "the president of the poor" who was loved by millions, especially by women, the poorest.

When Chávez was elected in 1998, the grassroots movement took a leap in power, and women in particular were empowered. Women were the first into the streets against the 2002 US-backed coup; their mobilisation saved the revolution. When asked why, woman after woman said: "Chávez is us, he is our son." He was an extension of who they were as strugglers for survival.

Chávez soon learnt that the revolution he led depended on women, and said so: "Only women have the passion and the love to make the revolution." He acknowledged that the "missions" – the new social services which were at the heart of his popularity and which the state funded but did not run – were mainly created and run by grassroots neighbourhood women....'

And Selma and Nina ask for YOUR supporting comments, to counter the boneheads!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIA hit on Hugo
Wednesday 06 Mar 2013

Chavez: Another CIA assassination victim
http://lisaleaks.com/2013/03/06/cia-hit-on-hugo-chavez/
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez died of cancer at a military hospital in Caracas on March 5, 2013.
“CIA operations follow the same recurring script. First, American business interests abroad are threatened by a popular or democratically elected leader. The people support their leader because he intends to conduct land reform, strengthen unions, redistribute wealth, nationalize foreign-owned industry, and regulate business to protect workers, consumers and the environment. So, on behalf of American business, and often with their help, the CIA mobilizes the opposition. First it identifies right-wing groups within the country (usually the military), and offers them a deal: “We’ll put you in power if you maintain a favorable business climate for us.” The Agency then hires, trains and works with them to overthrow the existing government (usually a democracy). It uses every trick in the book: propaganda, stuffed ballot boxes, purchased elections, extortion, blackmail, sexual intrigue, false stories about opponents in the local media, infiltration and disruption of opposing political parties, kidnapping, beating, torture, intimidation, economic sabotage, death squads and even assassination. These efforts culminate in a military coup, which installs a right-wing dictator. The CIA trains the dictator’s security apparatus to crack down on the traditional enemies of big business, using interrogation, torture and murder. The victims are said to be “communists,” but almost always they are just peasants, liberals, moderates, labor union leaders, political opponents and advocates of free speech and democracy. Widespread human rights abuses follow.” Steve Kangas

The Venezuelan president himself, before he died yesterday, wondered aloud whether the US government – or the banksters who own it – gave him, and its other leading Latin American enemies, cancer.
A little over a year ago, Chavez went on Venezuelan national radio and said: “I don’t know but… it is very odd that we have seen Lugo affected by cancer, Dilma when she was a candidate, me, going into an election year, not long ago Lula and now Cristina… It is very hard to explain, even with the law of probabilities, what has been happening to some leaders in Latin America. It’s at the very least strange, very strange.”

Strange indeed… so strange that if you think Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, Paraguayan Fernando Lugo, and former Brazilian leader Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva – Latin America’s top anti-US empire leaders – all just happened to contract cancer around the same time by sheer chance, you must be some kind of crazy coincidence theorist.

Am I 100% certain that the CIA killed Hugo Chavez? Absolutely not.

It could have been non-governmental assassins working for the bankers.

But any way you slice it, the masters of the US empire are undoubtedly responsible for giving Chavez and other Latin American leaders cancer. How do we know that? Just examine the Empire’s track record.

Fidel Castro’s bodyguard, Fabian Escalante, estimates that the CIA attempted to kill the Cuban president an astonishing 638 times. The CIA’s methods included exploding cigars, biological warfare agents painted on Castro’s diving suit, deadly pills, toxic bacteria in coffee, an exploding speaker’s podium, snipers, poison-wielding female friends, and explosive underwater sea shells.

The CIA’s assassination attempts against Castro were like a Tom and Jerry cartoon, with the CIA as the murderously inept cat, and the Cuban president as a clever and very lucky mouse. Some might even argue that Castro’s survival, in the face of 638 assassination attempts by the world’s greatest power, is evidence that El Presidente’s communist atheism was incorrect, and that God, or at least a guardian angel, must have been watching over “Infidel Castro” all along.

Theology aside, the CIA’s endless attempts on Castro’s life provide ample evidence that US authorities will stop at nothing in their efforts to murder their Latin American enemies.

John Perkins, in his bestselling book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, supplies more evidence that the bankers that own the US government routinely murder heads of state, using private assassins as well as CIA killers.

Perkins, during his career as an “economic hit man,” gained first-hand knowledge about how the big international bankers maintain their empire in Latin America and elsewhere. Perkins’ job was to visit leaders of foreign countries and convince them to accept loans that could never be paid back. Why? The bankers want to force these nations into debt slavery. When the country goes bankrupt, the bankers seize the nation’s natural resources and establish complete control over its government and economy.

Perkins would meet with a targeted nation’s leader and say: “I have a fist-full of hundred dollar bills in one hand, and a bullet in the other. Which do you want?” If the leader accepted the loans, thereby enslaving his country, he got the payoff. If he angrily chased Perkins out of his office, the bankers would call in the “asteroids” to assassinate the uncooperative head of state.

The “asteroids” are the world’s most expensive and accomplished professional killers. They work on contract – sometimes to the CIA, sometimes to the bankers, and sometimes to wealthy private individuals. And though their specialty is causing plane crashes, they are capable of killing people, including heads of state, in any number of ways.

This isn’t just speculation. John Perkins actually knows some of these CIA-linked professional killers personally. And he has testified about their murders of Latin American leaders. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man is dedicated to Perkins’ murdered friends Gen. Torrijos of Panama and President Jaime Roldos of Ecuador. Both were killed by CIA-linked “asteroids” in engineered plane crashes.

Do CIA-linked killers sometimes induce cancer in their victims? Apparently they do. One notable victim: Jack Ruby (née Jack Rubenstein), a mobster who was himself a professional killer, and whose last hit was the choreographed murder of JFK-assassination patsy Lee Harvey Oswald in the basement of the Dallas Police Department. Ruby begged to be taken to Washington to tell the real story of the JFK murder, but instead died in prison, of a sudden and mysterious cancer, before he could reveal what he knew.

Have the CIA-bankster “asteroids” ever tried to kill Latin American leaders with cancer? The answer is an unequivocal “yes.”

Edward Haslam’s book Dr. Mary’s Monkey proves what JFK assassination prosecutor Jim Garrison had earlier alleged: Child-molesting CIA agent David Ferrie, one of President Kennedy’s killers, had experimented extensively with cancer-causing viruses for the CIA in his huge home laboratory. The purpose: To give Fidel Castro and other Latin American leaders cancer. (Ferrie himself was killed by the CIA shortly before he was scheduled to testify in court about his role in the JFK assassination.)

To summarize: We know that the bankers who own the US government routinely try to kill any Latin American leader who refuses to be their puppet. We know that they have mounted thousands of assassination attempts against Latin American leaders, including more than 600 against Castro alone. We know that they have been experimenting with cancer viruses, and killing people with cancer, since the 1960s.

So if you think Hugo Chavez died a natural death, I am afraid that you are terminally naïve.

http://lisaleaks.com/2013/03/06/cia-hit-on-hugo-chavez/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25. Land reform enabled tens of thousands of farmers to own their land. In total, Venezuela distributed more than 3 million hectares.

for some great pix - click on the link
Viva Chavez!

50 Truths about Hugo Chavez and the Bolivarian Revolution
By Salim Lamrani
Global Research, March 11, 2013
http://www.globalresearch.ca/50-truths-about-hugo-chavez-and-the-boliv arian-revolution/5326268

Opera Mundi 7 March 2013
Region: Latin America & Caribbean
Theme: Media Disinformation

President Hugo Chavez, who died on March 5, 2013 of cancer at age 58, marked
forever the history of Venezuela and Latin America.

1. Never in the history of Latin America, has a political leader had such
incontestable democratic legitimacy. Since coming to power in 1999, there were
16 elections in Venezuela. Hugo Chavez won 15, the last on October 7, 2012. He
defeated his rivals with a margin of 10-20 percentage points.

2. All international bodies, from the European Union to the Organization of
American States, to the Union of South American Nations and the Carter Center,
were unanimous in recognizing the transparency of the vote counts.

3. James Carter, former U.S. President, declared that Venezuela's electoral
system was "the best in the world."

4. Universal access to education introduced in 1998 had exceptional results.
About 1.5 million Venezuelans learned to read and write thanks to the literacy
campaign called Mission Robinson I.

5. In December 2005, UNESCO said that Venezuela had eradicated illiteracy.

6. The number of children attending school increased from 6 million in 1998 to
13 million in 2011 and the enrollment rate is now 93.2%.

7. Mission Robinson II was launched to bring the entire population up to
secondary level. Thus, the rate of secondary school enrollment rose from 53.6%
in 2000 to 73.3% in 2011.

8. Missions Ribas and Sucre allowed tens of thousands of young adults to
undertake university studies. Thus, the number of tertiary students increased
from 895,000 in 2000 to 2.3 million in 2011, assisted by the creation of new
universities.

9. With regard to health, they created the National Public System to ensure free
access to health care for all Venezuelans. Between 2005 and 2012, 7873 new
medical centers were created in Venezuela.

10. The number of doctors increased from 20 per 100,000 population in 1999 to 80
per 100,000 in 2010, or an increase of 400%.

11. Mission Barrio Adentro I provided 534 million medical consultations. About
17 million people were attended, while in 1998 less than 3 million people had
regular access to health. 1.7 million lives were saved, between 2003 and 2011.

12. The infant mortality rate fell from 19.1 per thousand in 1999 to 10 per
thousand in 2012, a reduction of 49%.

13. Average life expectancy increased from 72.2 years in 1999 to 74.3 years in

14. Thanks to Operation Miracle, launched in 2004, 1.5 million Venezuelans who
were victims of cataracts or other eye diseases, regained their sight.

15. From 1999 to 2011, the poverty rate decreased from 42.8% to 26.5% and the
rate of extreme poverty fell from 16.6% in 1999 to 7% in 2011.

16. In the rankings of the Human Development Index (HDI) of the United Nations
Program for Development (UNDP), Venezuela jumped from 83 in 2000 (0.656) at
position 73 in 2011 (0.735), and entered into the category Nations with `High
HDI'.

17. The GINI coefficient, which allows calculation of inequality in a country,
fell from 0.46 in 1999 to 0.39 in 2011.

18. According to the UNDP, Venezuela holds the lowest recorded Gini coefficient
in Latin America, that is, Venezuela is the country in the region with the least
inequality.

19. Child malnutrition was reduced by 40% since 1999.

20. In 1999, 82% of the population had access to safe drinking water. Now it is
95%.

21. Under President Chavez social expenditures increased by 60.6%.

22. Before 1999, only 387,000 elderly people received a pension. Now the figure
is 2.1 million.

23. Since 1999, 700,000 homes have been built in Venezuela.

24. Since 1999, the government provided / returned more than one million
hectares of land to Aboriginal people.

25. Land reform enabled tens of thousands of farmers to own their land. In
total, Venezuela distributed more than 3 million hectares.

26. In 1999, Venezuela was producing 51% of food consumed. In 2012, production
was 71%, while food consumption increased by 81% since 1999. If consumption of
2012 was similar to that of 1999, Venezuela produced 140% of the food it
consumed.

27. Since 1999, the average calories consumed by Venezuelans increased by 50%
thanks to the Food Mission that created a chain of 22,000 food stores (MERCAL,
Houses Food, Red PDVAL), where products are subsidized up to 30%. Meat
consumption increased by 75% since 1999.

28. Five million children now receive free meals through the School Feeding
Programme. The figure was 250,000 in 1999.

29. The malnutrition rate fell from 21% in 1998 to less than 3% in 2012.

30. According to the FAO, Venezuela is the most advanced country in Latin
America and the Caribbean in the erradication of hunger.

31. The nationalization of the oil company PDVSA in 2003 allowed Venezuela to
regain its energy sovereignty.

32. The nationalization of the electrical and telecommunications sectors (CANTV
and Electricidad de Caracas) allowed the end of private monopolies and
guaranteed universal access to these services.

33. Since 1999, more than 50,000 cooperatives have been created in all sectors
of the economy.

34. The unemployment rate fell from 15.2% in 1998 to 6.4% in 2012, with the
creation of more than 4 million jobs.

35. The minimum wage increased from 100 bolivars ($ 16) in 1998 to 247.52
bolivars ($ 330) in 2012, ie an increase of over 2,000%. This is the highest
minimum wage in Latin America.

36. In 1999, 65% of the workforce earned the minimum wage. In 2012 only 21.1% of
workers have only this level of pay.

37. Adults at a certain age who have never worked still get an income equivalent
to 60% of the minimum wage.

38. Women without income and disabled people receive a pension equivalent to 80%
of the minimum wage.

39. Working hours were reduced to 6 hours a day and 36 hours per week, without
loss of pay.

40. Public debt fell from 45% of GDP in 1998 to 20% in 2011. Venezuela withdrew
from the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, after early repayment of
all its debts.

41. In 2012, the growth rate was 5.5% in Venezuela, one of the highest in the
world.

42. GDP per capita rose from $ 4,100 in 1999 to $ 10,810 in 2011.

43. According to the annual World Happiness 2012, Venezuela is the second
happiest country in Latin America, behind Costa Rica, and the nineteenth
worldwide, ahead of Germany and Spain.

44. Venezuela offers more direct support to the American continent than the
United States. In 2007, Chávez spent more than 8,800 million dollars in grants,
loans and energy aid as against 3,000 million from the Bush administration.

45. For the first time in its history, Venezuela has its own satellites (Bolivar
and Miranda) and is now sovereign in the field of space technology. The entire
country has internet and telecommunications coverage.

46. The creation of Petrocaribe in 2005 allows 18 countries in Latin America and
the Caribbean, or 90 million people, secure energy supply, by oil subsidies of
between 40% to 60%.

47. Venezuela also provides assistance to disadvantaged communities in the
United States by providing fuel at subsidized rates.

48. The creation of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America
(ALBA) in 2004 between Cuba and Venezuela laid the foundations of an inclusive
alliance based on cooperation and reciprocity. It now comprises eight member
countries which places the human being in the center of the social project, with
the aim of combating poverty and social exclusion.

49. Hugo Chavez was at the heart of the creation in 2011 of the Community of
Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) which brings together for the first
time the 33 nations of the region, emancipated from the tutelage of the United
States and Canada.

50. Hugo Chavez played a key role in the peace process in Colombia. According to
President Juan Manuel Santos, "if we go into a solid peace project, with clear
and concrete progress, progress achieved ever before with the FARC, is also due
to the dedication and commitment of Chavez and the government of Venezuela."
Translation by Tim Anderson

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is Hugo Chavez in John Pilger's excellent film, 'War on Democracy':

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18236.htm?utm_source=I CH%3A+John+Pilger%3A+The+New+Propaganda+Is+Liberal+-+The+New+Slavery+I s+Digital&utm_campaign=FIRST&utm_medium=email

Particularly useful for younger users of the Forum, who may know little of America's legacy in Latin America.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASSASSINATION, PRECURSOR TO WORLD WAR

At this point we are perhaps justified in turning aside from the main theme of this portion of the paper to discuss assassination. That assassination is by no means excluded from total war is manifest by Hitler's elimination of dangerous rivals among his own party, such as Captain Roehm and his eleven hundred fellow victims who were murdered at their Fuehrers order, and the killing in the most brutal circumstances of the Austrian Chancellor, Dollfuss, at a time when the Nazis were already fighting this war, although the nations were still nominally at peace. If Hitler could succeed in assassinating Mr. Churchill, there is no reason at all to suppose that he would have the least scruple in doing so.

The deaths of Lord Lothian, Lord Lloyd and Captain Euan Wallace at the ages of 60, 61 and 49 respectively, may quite possibly be coincidence; yet the obvious value to Britains war effort of these three distinguished servants of the crown and the fact that each of them died suddenly in somewhat unusual circumstances, certainly gave rise to definite misgivings in the public mind. How well calculated too to harm the allied cause was the sudden death of the great patriot and premier, General Metaxas.

Doubtless our leaders all have adequate police protection, but too many precautions to ensure their safety cannot possibly be taken – above all, in the case of Mr. Churchill, who would certainly have a taster for his food.

If he has not got one I am one among the many who, I feel certain, would consider it an honour to be appointed to such a post.

On the other side of the picture, there must be great numbers of people who, driven to utter desperation by Nazi persecution and the destruction of all they hold dear, would willingly give their lives for the privilege of striking a blow at Hitler. On balance, it is reasonable to suppose that his demise would harm the German war effort to a much greater degree than the indignation of the German people at his assassination would give it new impetus. Therefore, according to the theory of total war, such people should be secretly encouraged and assisted in any attempt they may propose to make against him.

Hitler is probably so carefully guarded that it would be next to impossible to assassinate him, but there are other Nazis or pro-Nazis, the elimination of whom would assist our war effort – for example, Mr. De Valera might be the first to go.

By his denial of Irish bases to the British fleet and air force, he has greatly jeopardised our Atlantic lifeline. At the moment, the Irish Republic is in the process of raising a home guard, but Mr.de Valera has demanded that all members of the home guard should take an oath to fight any foreign forces which may land in the country.

This means that, should we receive information that Hitler intends an assault on Eire and we make any attempt to forestall him without receiving a direct invitation from the Eireann government, the pro-British elements in the Eireann home guard would be called upon to fight British troops. In consequence the pro-British section of the South Irelands population is refusing to join the home guard, and arms are now being put exclusively into the hands of anti-British elements who will form a Nazi fifth column at any time that Hitler decides to protect Ireland.

By his refusal to lease us bases and the impossible position that he placed pro-British Irishmen in this matter of the home guard, Mr. De Valera has clearly indicated that he must be counted as among the Kings enemies. Logically therefore, since thousands of British lives are being lost in the Atlantic, and southern Ireland may become a base for German operations against this country while we allow him to continue as President of the Eireann Republic, steps should be taken for his elimination.

http://www.denniswheatley.info/sams_books/assassination.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveLeak Hugo Chavez Assassination Documentary

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQeWhymtnVs

Published on 5 Mar 2013
Hugo Chavez Assassination Documentary by Greg Palaste
I dont care what anyone thinks. R.I.P. Hugo Chavez. A True man of the People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.palastinvestigativefund.org/?id=17
http://www.gregpalast.com/hugo-chavez-vs-the-network/
http://www.gregpalast.com/chavezdownload/

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sv0Moe74xw

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chavez Knew US Special Services Were After Him
By Nil Nikandrov

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article34397.htm?utm_source=I CH:+%22Where+might+is+master%2c+justice+is+servant%22:+Proverb&utm_cam paign=FIRST&utm_medium=email

'So, contamination leading to an incurable decease was chosen as the way to do the job. It was technically possible. José Vicente Rangel wrote in the article Cancer Inoculated published in the 03.17.13 edition of Ultimas Noticias newspaper that the experiments on creating cancerous growth had been conducted in the US for no less that forty years. The laboratories situated in Fort Detrick, Maryland, conduct clandestine research on biological arms; the National Cancer Institute is situated there too. The Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research functioning under the CIA and the Pentagon supervision is an example. As the Internet sources report, a special virus cancer program has been successfully fulfilled there. The cancer virus gets into blood and lymph. Access to DNA makes the virus personalized and more effective. It brings to mind a WikiLeaks post –the document with State Department instructions to the US embassy in Paraguay to stealthily get DNA of the four candidates for presidency. It mentioned all four on purpose to cover the one who was of real interest – the left wing forces candidate Fernando Lugo, a potential ally of Hugo Chavez, who supported the idea of creating “an axis of populist states” on the continent. Two years after the election, Lugo fell ill of lymphatic cancer, a less dangerous form of the decease. He had to go for cure to Brazil, while Vice-President Federico Franco, the favorite son of the CIA and the State Department, ruled the country.

The Latin American cancer epidemic spread around striking left-wing presidents, the fact couldn’t go unnoticed. Fernando Lugo, Luis Inacio Lula da Silva, Dilma Rouseff, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner were given this diagnosis –they received the Black Spot, the warning that it is not safe to oppose the US interests on the international scene. The death of Hugo Chavez demonstrated the implications that may follow....'

'On the day of Chavez's death, Vice President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, said in an address to the nation that "there's no doubt that Commandante Chavez's health came under attack by the enemy." He said there was solid ground for launching an investigation. According to him, “We have not a single doubt and at the proper moment we will convene a medical board to confirm that Chavez was attacked.” He linked Chavez’s case with that of Palestinian Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat, whose death, Maduro said, was caused by poisoning by the Israelis. According to the findings of laboratory research conducted at the Institute de Radiophysique in Lausanne, Switzerland, Arafat was poisoned by polonium – 210. Nicolas Maduro said Chavez was taken tissue samples to make a diagnosis. The Patient’s name undisclosed, the samples were sent to Brazil, China, Russia and even the USA. The reply was the same, the cancer cells have special features, like unusual intensiveness of propagation and multiplication never encountered before in medical practice...'

'The reply was the same, the cancer cells have special features, like unusual intensiveness of propagation and multiplication never encountered before in medical practice...'

Exactly what I have been stressing in a previous post: this experiment to PRODUCE an extremely virulent form of cancer was going on in 1963, with the express intention of infecting Fidel Castro (see books 'Me and Lee' by Judyth Vary Baker, and 'Dr. Mary's Monkey' by E.T. Haslam).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: