FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CBS News: "Four Stars..Scariest Goddamn Film You'll See

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom m.
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: CBS News: "Four Stars..Scariest Goddamn Film You'll See Reply with quote

CBS News Says:
Quote:

"FOUR STARS" (Highest Rating).The scariest goddamn film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes 'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."

--- Todd David Schwartz, CBS

"FILM, FREEDOM TO FASCISM, RECEIVES OVATION IN CANNES"
Free Market News Network, FL - May 26, 2006.. Read More!

WATCH TRAILER 1: http://www.freedomtofascism.com/trailer/vi...ftf_med_400.wmv
WATCH TRAILER 2: http://www.freedomtofascism.com/trailer/vi...f_trailer02.wmv
WATCH TRAILER 3: http://www.freedomtofascism.com/trailer/vi...alltoaction.wmv

ABOUT THE FILM:
Quote:
Taxes & the Erosion of Freedom

"Former Libertarian presidential candidate and filmmaker, Aaron Russo, argued that the American system has become fascistic and that there is no specific law that mandates paying taxes on labor. The IRS claims the 16th Amendment gave them the right to impose taxes, yet eight different Supreme Court decisions said you couldn't use an amendment to tax people, he reported. Further, Russo noted that Americans' tax contributions end up merely paying interest on the national debt rather than for actual infrastructure and services."

"Big government is controlling people through the Federal Reserve, which he suggested should be eliminated. Instead, he believes the government should return to printing money backed up by their own gold reserves. Russo expressed concerns that we are increasingly moving towards a one-world government, where all money will be digitized, and people will be as slaves to their controllers. It's time to "create a new paradigm," he urged, where citizens can take back the power that was originally secured for them in the Constitution. To that end, his new documentary, America: From Freedom to Fascism is a call to action."

--- Coast to Coast AM

LISTEN TO A FULL INTERVIEW WITH AARON RUSSO. COAST TO COAST AM W/ GEORGE NOORY. 5/15/06
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Intro (C2C Show Introduction)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 1 (Open Callers Line, Unrelated Topics)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 2 (Aaron Russo Interveiw. 1st Part)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 3 (Aaron Russo Interveiw. 2nd Part)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 4 (Aaron Russo Interveiw. 3rd Part w/ Callers)

LISTEN TO CONDENSED CLIPS AND IMPORTANT POINTS. COAST TO COAST AM W/ GEORGE NOORY. 5/15/06
Aaron Russo on Making the Documentary
Aaron Russo on Taxes & 16th Amendment
Aaron Russo on Inflation & Immigration

Visit the website at http://www.freedomtofascism.com/.

Aaron Russo, Director and Producer of "From Freedom to Fascism", is fairly known in hollywood circles and has produced such films as "Trading Places" starring Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd.
- See his bio at http://www.freedomtofascism.com/about_aaron/about_aaron.html and...
- See his film work at IMDB at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0751567/

Signup to become part of Aaron's activist group at http://www.freedomtofascism.com/signup/signup.html

PLEASE, Donate a few dollars for the ad campaign to promote the July 28th release.. Big banks and Aaron's former hollywood production financier contacts have blackballed him..

THEY DON’T WANT AMERICANS TO SEE THIS FILM! Read more here: http://www.freedomtofascism.com/donations/donations.html

PERSONAL COMMENTS: This film is something that is so powerful that it will change America as we know it. Please, if anything, copy this post on all your favorite (and not so favorite) forums in the next 6 weeks. We have two months to make this happen! Aaron only has enough money to open in theaters in limited markets. He needs something like 5 million dollars to open it coast to coast. If you have friends or family of prominence, PLEASE EMAIL THEM THE TRAILER AND THIS INFORMATION. In fact, why not send this to ALL your freinds. It really is that important.

RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN! HERE IS SOME RELATED VIDEO:

Entire History of the Federal Reserve System 1700s to Present!
The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part1
The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part2
The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part3

The Law of Our Land.
U.S. Constitution at U.S. National Archives
U.S. Constitution Class By Mike Badbarik Part1, Part2, Part3, Part4, Part5, Part6, Part7

On RFID Technology - Scary Vision!
CHILLING SHORT FILM "The Catalogue" (Webpage Embeded) -or-
CHILLING SHORT FILM "The Catalogue" (Downloadable MOV File)

----------------------------------------------------

PLEASE, POST THIS ON YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. THIS FILM WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE phpBB "BB CODE" OR INVISION POWER BOARD "BB CODE" TO HELP YOU REPOST THIS, GOTO http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=586 3&st=29. OTHERWISE, SIMPLY JUST HIT THE "QUOTE" ICON AND COPY/PAST IT INTO OTHER phpBB FORUMS.

Last edited by tom m. on Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom M,

I think we corresponded on the Loose Change Forum. Hi.

Is this film about 9/11 being an inside job?

i can't speak for other British truthers, but I am put of by posts like this that 'scream' at you. All posts get read here. You do not need to use large type and colours to be noticed.

Wishing you well

Andrew
MMC
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: More on this... Reply with quote

There is more to this issue than meets the eye. This is a reply I made to someone in another forum:

Quote:

Sounds like Americanism? Come on. You are just being intellectually dishonest. The Muslim Brotherhood and Arabs in general allied with the fascists during wwII. They have and continue to seek a fascist Islamic state. Name a non-fascist Islamic or Arab state. There are none.

I am amazed at your ignorance.

Yes, it does sound like Americanism.

Quote:

"A philosophy or system of government that is marked by stringent social and economic control, a strong, centralized government usually headed by a dictator, and often a policy of belligerent nationalism."
(From The American Heritage Dictionary)

"The most notable characteristic of a fascist country is the separation and persecution or denial of equality to a specific segment of the population based upon superficial qualities or belief systems."

Perhaps you should place WWI, in its appropriate context first:

Quote:

The pressure to involve the American government started in 1909, long before the actual assassination of the Archduke.

Norman Dodd, former director of the Committee to Investigate Tax Exempt Foundations of the U.S. House of Representatives, testified that the Committee was invited to study the minutes of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace as part of the Committee's investigation. The Committee stated: "The trustees of the Foundation brought up a single question. If it is desirable to alter the life of an entire people, is there any means more efficient than war.... They discussed this question... for a year and came up with an answer: There are no known means more efficient than war, assuming the objective is altering the life of an entire people. That leads them to a question: How do we involve the United States in a war. This is in 1909."

So the decision was made to involve the United States in a war so that the "life of the entire people could be altered." This was the conclusion of a foundation supposedly committed to "peace."

The method by which the United States was drawn into the war started on October 25, 1911, when Winston Churchill was appointed the First Lord of the Admiralty in England.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-1/ww1.htm

Now understand this:

Quote:

In the article, the reporter highlights certain aspects of the film (America: Freedom to Fascism), including Russo’s interview with former IRS Commissioner Sheldon Cohen who, on camera, admits that the “tax statutes only call for ‘voluntary compliance’.” ...

Quote:

Twenty-five years ago Bill Benson, a former Illinois Department of Revenue investigator, began a cross-country trip across the forty-eight states that comprised the Union in 1913 seeking documentary evidence regarding the ratification of the 16th Amendment. This was a most important undertaking, because the government uses the 16th Amendment as its sole authority to tax an individual’s wages and salaries.

During his two-year trip, Benson collected thousands of certified legal documents from both state and federal archives documenting exactly how the 16th Amendment was acted on by each state legislature and handled by the office of the Secretary of State for the United States.

In the end, Benson had assembled an irrefutable mountain of evidence showing that during the final days of the William Howard Taft administration in 1913, the 16th Amendment was fraudulently declared by the U.S. Secretary of State, Philander Knox, to have been properly ratified by the requisite number of state legislatures. Bill Benson, and his co-researcher Red Beckman, documented the results of their work in a two volume research report entitled, “The Law That Never Was.”

Until now, no federal court has agreed to examine the vast body of legal evidence compiled by Benson. Indeed, the federal courts, both District and Appellate, have consistently refused to tackle the troubling issue, claiming the matter of the fraudulent ratification of the Amendment to be a “political question” for Congress to decide, and beyond the jurisdiction of the courts.

For more than 20 years, this judge-made “political question” doctrine has blocked a resolution of the issue.

Today, as the result of a dramatic court battle now being waged in Chicago, Bill Benson and Red Beckman may be on their way to vindication and the federal government may soon find itself scrambling for a new principal source of revenue.

http://givemeliberty.org/

Check out the trailers and reviews for the film:

Quote:

CBS News: "Four Stars (Highest Rating). The Scariest Goddamn Film You'll See This Year"

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

FOUR STARS (Highest Rating).

The scariest goddamn film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes 'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."

--- Todd David Schwartz, CBS

Quote:

Aaron Russo’s AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

To Open Across America July 28

CANNES, FRANCE – Aaron Russo’s incendiary political documentary which exposes many of the governmental organizations and entities that have abridged the freedoms of U.S. citizens had its international premiere at Cannes and won a standing ovation. The event, which was held on the beach and filled to capacity, was open to the public and drew a crowd of people who stood along the boardwalk to watch the film. Read More...

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
Tom M,

I think we corresponded on the Loose Change Forum. Hi.

Is this film about 9/11 being an inside job?

i can't speak for other British truthers, but I am put of by posts like this that 'scream' at you. All posts get read here. You do not need to use large type and colours to be noticed.

Wishing you well

Andrew

Hey Andrew, This is not to do with 911 being an inside job. It is connected though. People will likely be softened up by this and much more likely to look at 911/question power after theyve seen it imo.
Its about the federal reserve and its involvement in the creation of fraudulent income tax based on the interest payments made from the government for its 'loans' - FIAT currency, fractional reserve banking etc.
Check out the money masters for an angle.

Its also about surveillance state and rfids, chipping and other factors to do with liberty. Its by a very well known film maker and will no doubt make a lot of waves IF they can get it into many many cinemas. Imo it has a good chance of shaking up america. Im really looking forward to seeing this.
Ive posted links to it on here before. http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1757&highlight=

Thanks for the boardcode Tom M, it will grab the less involved out there imo.

Mike
tom m.
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scar,

I couldn't agree with you more. Here is what I wrote at the LC forum in regards to my feelings on the connection between this film and the 911 truth movement:

Quote:
I think this film will HELP EVERY AMERICAN see what a sham the system has become. It will help break down the doors that will lead people out of the Matrix; thereby helping us to get back to the ideals of the old republic and send the Money Changers and Fanatical PNAC Tyrants back to hell where they belong!

With that, I am certain it will help people open their eyes to 9/11. Remember, Aaron has been working on this film for MORE than 2 years now and may not have been aware of 911 inconsistencies when he started on this quest. Perhaps he would be willing to do a 911 film after this release. ONE THING FOR SURE - IF THIS FAILS, AARON WILL PROBABLY BE OUT OF THE BUSINESS FOR GOOD! He has already been blackballed by his financial buddies. HE IS RISKING HIS ENTIRE CAREER ON THIS FILM!

I, for one, think that film will be extremely helpful to the cause. We 911 Truthers should support this effort if we agree to what is being said. I, for one, have become a student of our financial system and agree to what he is saying entirely from what I have seen so far. SUPPORT THIS MAN!

Andrew Lowe Watson,

How the heck are you man? I think I remember talking to you on Dylan's blog (not his forum) like two months ago. Sorry for the words that "scream". I am not a graphic designer but I did want to put a post together that would highlight the most important/relevant points that would help people skip to the information quickly. Perhaps I did a poor job. Any suggestions? Can you redesign it and post code here? No worries if you don’t have time. Look forward to talking further.

Best Regards,
Tom

P.S. Make sure to listen to the radio show. Awesome interview. If there is anything you guys in the UK can do, please do it. This effects all of us. I think if America kicks the international fiat currency bankers out, it should be enough to initiate a domino effect that will send ripples worldwide. My guess is that the UK will follow… then the EU sometime after. People NEED TO KNOW what a scam this is.

See http://gold.seekingalpha.com/article/8488
Quote:
"As with the strong dollar in the late 1990s, gold suffered under the British pound, and no wonder — the British government was busily selling off half the nation’s stock of gold. It only transpired later that this was a not so blatant attempt to stave off a gold derivatives crisis brought on by the LTCM bankruptcy! Britain will regret this betrayal of true money when the energy-fiat crisis of this decade and the next begins to bite hard and they have to scramble to get it all back and more!...
tom m.
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another article that came out today about Aaron Russo:

See http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_3908.shtml

Quote:
Freedom Filmmaker
by William Norman Grigg
June 12, 2006

After decades in the music and motion picture industry, Aaron Russo found his calling as a full-time activist for freedom.
One of Aaron Russo's "few regrets" in life, he confided during a lengthy interview with The New American, was his impetuous decision not to pursue a career in Major League Baseball.

"I was drafted by the Yankees right out of high school," he recalls. "I was a catcher in our Babe Ruth league on Long Island, and my last year I had a batting average of .489. Baseball was something I loved as a kid. Back in the 1950s, New York was the center of the baseball universe. You had Willie Mays playing with the Giants, Duke Snider with the Dodgers, and Mickey Mantle with the Yankees. It was a time of great rivalries."

"Back then," he continued, "baseball was played on real grass in ballparks that weren't named after corporations. And most of the big stars stayed with their teams for their entire careers, rather than becoming free agent mercenaries and playing for the highest bidder. Like every other boy my age, I dreamed of being a Big League ballplayer - but I actually had a shot."

If he had the shot so many coveted, why didn't he take it?

"Well, as a testosterone-fueled teenager, I had the athletic skills, but no discipline," he replied, wry amusement coloring his husky voice. "For me at the time, springtime wasn't for Spring Training - it was for fast convertibles. I was more interested in hot cars and hot girls than I was in the daily grind of a baseball career. So I passed on the opportunity of a lifetime. I've had a good life with very few regrets - but passing up a chance to play with the Yankees...." As his voice trailed off, it was easy to imagine Russo, as a wise and experienced 63-year-old, offering a smile and a shrug as he thinks of the foolish priorities that governed him at age 18.

Born in Brooklyn in 1943 and raised, largely by grandparents, in Long Island, Russo has fond memories of an America most people living today know only through the movies. In fact, Russo has crafted depictions of his memories in film, leaving a mark as a producer and director.

"We were taught the value of a dollar and the importance of hard work," he recalls. "I remember being told over and over again by my grandparents, 'neither a borrower nor a lender be.' My friends and I loved our old neighborhood, but we wanted to make something of ourselves on the larger stage."

Music and Movies

In the late 1960s, following a brief stint as a college student and member of the Coast Guard Reserve, Russo became owner and manager of the Kinetic Playground, a Chicago psychedelic music club that hosted concerts by now-legendary acts, including Jefferson Airplane, The Who, and Led Zeppelin. At the time, he recounts, "I was aware of the Vietnam War protest movement, and I was involved in a very modest way. But I was too busy building a career to be really involved in politics."

In the 1970s, Russo branched out into record production and talent management, helping to create the vocal jazz group Manhattan Transfer in 1972 and managing singer/actress Bette Midler. He produced an Emmy-winning television special for Midler in 1978, and began yet another phase of his entertainment career by producing her feature film The Rose. (He was awarded a Gold Record for producing the film's soundtrack album.) He went on to produce several other films, including the 1982 standout comedy Trading Places featuring Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd, and directed the 1989 comedy Rude Awakening.

In examining the plotlines of those two films, one is tempted to see a foreshadowing of Russo's own political awakening. Trading Places involves a cruel, whimsical scheme by two elitist money managers who conspire to destroy the career of a rising blue-blooded commodities trader (Aykroyd) and engineer his replacement by a streetwise huckster (Murphy). Rude Awakening chronicles the experiences of two 1960s-era hippies who return to the U.S.A. in the late 1980s after two decades in Central American exile. They are astonished by the gusto with which veterans of the hippie counterculture took to the "greed is good" ethic of yuppie materialism.

Russo, an ardent practitioner and defender of free-market capitalism, has never used the medium of film to denigrate honest entrepreneurship. He is an outspoken enemy of both materialistic hypocrisy and of the type of elitism that manifests itself in government control over the economy for the corrupt enrichment of powerful corporate and political interests.

Into the Political Arena

After directing Rude Awakening, "I left the U.S.A. for a little while and lived in Tahiti," Russo recounted to The New American. "This was during the first Bush administration, when I became aware that something was seriously wrong with our country, although I couldn't really put into words what it was. We came back in 1991 and I spent quite a while just traveling across the country with my kids, Max and Sam. It was a wonderful experience. We got to know our country very well, and I became aware for the first time that there were millions of Americans who shared my sense that something is terribly wrong, and who were eager to do something about it."

Russo's misgivings about our country's direction were fortified in 1993 by the "utterly horrible atrocities committed by the government at Ruby Ridge and Waco," as well as scores of similar outrages against individual rights - such as property seizures, businesses being driven into bankruptcy by federal regulators, the attack on our sovereignty through the UN and trade pacts like NAFTA, and escalating attacks on privacy and the right to keep and bear arms.

That growing sense of outrage coalesced into Aaron Russo's Mad as Hell, a 1995 pilot for a proposed television talk show. Russo relates that although his pilot didn't sell, his potential impact on the national scene was recognized by some very important people.

"Shortly after I made the pilot, I was approached by one of the younger members of the Rockefeller family," he told The New American. "He seemed to think that I had some potential and was offering to mentor me. He even discussed with me the possibility of arranging an invitation for me to join the Council on Foreign Relations. And he seemed to be very interested in my views about a number of subjects I hadn't really given much thought to." One specific subject of interest was the feminist movement.

"[The Rockefeller family member] asked me what I thought of the 'women's movement,' and I told him that I support equal opportunity," Russo continues. "He looked at me and said, 'You know, you're such an idiot in some ways. We' - meaning the people he works with - 'created the women's movement, and we promote it. And it's not about equal opportunity. It's designed to get both parents out of the home and into the workforce, where they will pay taxes. And then we can decide how the children will be raised and educated.' That's how they control society - by removing the parents from the home and then raising the children as the elitists see fit."

Russo recalls conversations in 2000 with his Rockefeller acquaintance that, in hindsight, seemed to portend 9/11 and its aftermath.

"About a year before 9/11, this guy was telling me that there would be 'an event' in this country that would change it dramatically," declares Russo. "He was predicting a war in Afghanistan and in the Middle East to control the region's energy reserves, and at some points he was actually laughing about it."

"I know how evil these people are," Russo said grimly.

Although he was intermittently in touch with his "friend" from the Rockefeller family, Russo continued his new career as a political maverick. A 1998 bid for the Republican gubernatorial nomination in Nevada yielded 26 percent of the convention vote in a four-way race. Two years ago he briefly considered a presidential run as an independent, and then mounted an unsuccessful campaign for the Libertarian Party nomination. (After Michael Badnarik got the Libertarian Party's nod, Russo offered to produce television ads for the candidate.)

Challenges to Body and Spirit

For the past several years, amid his campaigns to promote the cause of individual liberty, Russo has been battling cancer, both of the bladder and the stomach. In both struggles, he has found strength in his maturing spiritual convictions. To wage his so-far successful battle against cancer, Russo has turned to holistic and nutritional therapy. In combating the social cancer of collectivism, he has exercised his abilities as a filmmaker. In both undertakings, prayer has played a central role.

"I believe deeply in God," Russo explains. "This has been the real source of my strength in fighting cancer - the hope that comes from understanding that God made me for a purpose, and the joy that comes in doing what I believe God made me to do, which is to fight for freedom. I know that someday we'll all cast off these shells we live in, but that we will continue to live. I've come to understand that each of us was made by God with talents and abilities that we are supposed to use in the struggle to promote what is good and right and true. And it's just as clear to me that we have a capacity for evil, and that evil is organized as well - which means that those of us who recognize what God has given us have to organize to defeat evil."

"I just wish the American people had more faith in themselves, and in God," Russo continues. "The top layers of our government and society support the idea of world government and the destruction of our freedom, but that's not true of most Americans. Too many have been intimidated into silence because of a lack of faith - both in God and their own God-given potential. I hope my film will help them look within themselves and find the strength I know is there, and inspire them to take action - now - to save our priceless gift of freedom."
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,

Thanks for all the info which I shall certainly read carefully. It does seem as though the real villians are the big corporations and the banks. The other day I was doorstopped by a Jehovah's Witness. He didn't look surprised when I told him 911 was an inside job. When I asked him who the Beast of Revelation was he said - the big corporations. Well, there you go. The Bible agrees with us!

By the way, I forgot to say, Welcome to the British 911 Truth movement! We are a lively and very committed bunch . I am a relative newbie but the atmosphere is very welcoming and encouraging. I like to think we are more tolerant to outlandish ideas than some other forums , though I myself have made the mistake of dismissing theories out of hand. Heck, I'll even buy David Icke's shapeshifting reptiles if that works for me!

I can't reset your code. Sorry to criticize it. It is admittedly

very eye-catching.

All the best in your truthing,

Andrew
tom m.
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew - gotta love the lizard people! Very Happy

On a serious note, thanks for the kind welcome. I, for one, appreciate everything you guys are doing on that side of the pond. It's going to take one hell of a coordinated effort to see this through and I am glad the good people of the UK and the EU are in on the fight to expose 911 for what it was. Right to wrong in our assessments, it is an honorable duty to seek to uncover the truth and to right that which is wrong. I honestly believe we have a fighting chance to defeat the very real tyranny of the global elite and end this systemic corruption that has plagued us for more years than one can remember. Now is the time and it should not be spent foolishly. With every day, there is a new hope as we get ever so closer to the confrontation that has been brewing since 911 first occurred; for I can see the battle just beginning. I look forward to the time when we reclaim our god given way of life that has suited us so well for more than 200 years and am honored that our brothers and sisters in the old country have become sympathetic and helpful in the good fight. If it takes revolution, then so be it. It must be done. If America falls, so too will the world soon follow.

Nobody, but nobody will ever take away my god given rights. To allow them to do so is to betray my forefathers who gave me life to be free. They can take their patriot acts and stick it up their bloody asses! Shocked

Sincerely,
Tom
tom m.
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOME MORE VIDEO MEDIA FOR YOU GUYS:

1. Preview of Interview with Aaron Russo at http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com - 2 Minutes
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6GwbRBrwg...h=aaron%20russo

2. FULL Interview with Aaron Russo at http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com - 37 Minutes
- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...edom+to+fascism -or goto the source-
- http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/arusso.aspx
- http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/arusso.aspx
Note: For those too lazy to create an account, use this: User - "russodude" / Pass - "america1"

3. Extended Preview for AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM (15 Minutes)
- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=32...edom+to+fascism

4. A variety of clips from AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM - 9 Minutes
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRs8Pn7TErU...h=aaron%20russo

5. A student from MIT offers his comments about Aaron Russo's movie after
a break-out session presentation at the 911 conference in Chicago.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5jbhZlcRJo

6. Another gentleman shares feedback and suggestions to Aaron regarding
his movie, America: Freedom To Fascism.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voMtUjRf7yQ

7. America From Freedom to Fascism - Director Commentary (Unofficial)
Includes clips and Aaron's commentary at the 911 truth conference.
From The Lone Lantern Society (http://www.lonelantern.org)
- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...0&q=aaron+russo -or goto the source-
- http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=672670 - 83Meg (This will require Bit Spirit or Equivolent)

SOME MORE AUDIO MEDIA / RADIO INTERVIEWS:

1. Coast to Coast AM with George Noory - Monday, May 15th (BEST INTERVIEW!)
- http://www.freedomtofascism.com/interviews...0Hour%20Two.mp3 (1/3)
- http://www.freedomtofascism.com/interviews...our%20Three.mp3 (2/3)
- http://www.freedomtofascism.com/interviews...Hour%20Four.mp3 (3/3)

2. 1st Hour with Jim & Gang Saturday May 13th 2006:
http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2006-0513-1.mp3

3. KSFO Morning Show: Aaron interview with Lee Rogers and
Melanie Morgan Tuesday morning May 9th 2006:
- http://www.freedomtofascism.com/interviews...odgers-May9.mp3

4. Monday, April 24: Aaron's Interview on the Republic Broadcasting Network's
National Intel Report with John Stadmiller:
- http://xml.rbnlive.com/Stadt/0604/20060424...tadtmiller1.mp3 (1/2)
- http://xml.rbnlive.com/Stadt/0604/20060424...tadtmiller2.mp3 (2/2)
tom m.
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening in Select U.S. Theaters July 28th!

To all those who helped donate and volunteer to promote this film - THANK YOU!! Here is a list of LOCATIONS THAT WILL MAKE THE JULY 28th DEADLINE. Please VOLUNTEER to post posters and flyers in the PDFs below. Make lots of copies and post to community bulletin boards, leave at book stores and coffee shops, bring to farmers’ markets, school functions, church meetings, etc. Whatever you can do to help would be great! Get more print media here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

New York
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/downloads/flyers/NY.PDF
City Cinemas Village East
181 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10003
(212) 529-6998
Purchase tickets at: http://www.moviefone.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Chicago Area
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/downloads/...rs/Chicago1.pdf
Landmark Century Centre Cinema
Century Shopping Centre
2828 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 509-4949
Purchase Tickets: http://www.landmarktheatres.com

AMC Loews Esquire 6
58 East Oak Street
Chicago, IL 60611
312-280-1205
Purchase tickets: http://www.movietickets.com

AMC Cantera 30
28250 Diehl Rd.
Warrenville, IL 60555
(847) 765-7AMC

AMC Loews Streets Of Woodfield 20
601 North Martingale Road
Suite 105 in the Streets of Woodfield Mall
Schaumburg, IL 60173
847-330-0720

Kansas City Area
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/downloads/...sCityJuly28.pdf
AMC Studio 30
Olathe 12075 So Strang Line Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
(816) 363-4AMC

Austin Area
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/downloads/flyers/Austin.pdf
AMC Barton Creek Square 14
2901 Capital Of Texas Hwy.
Austin, TX 78746
(512) 306-9190

Tampa Area
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/downloads/flyers/Tampa.pdf
AMC Woodlands 20
3128 Tampa Road
Oldsmar, FL 34677
(727) 771-2883
Purchase tickets: http://www.movietickets.com AMC

Veterans 24
9302 Anderson Road
Tampa, FL 33634
(813) 243-4955

Opening August 4th.. Maybe..

These openings are NOT set in stone and Aaron's staff is working on solutions. Please Donate HERE to make this possible. There is just not enough cash to open in all the major cities BUT WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

Target - Los Angeles Area
Target - Houston Area
Target - Dallas Area
Target - Kansas City Area
Target - Miami Area
Target - Orlando Area
tom m.
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWO MORE THEATERS/LOCATIONS TACKED ON TO THE LIST OF CONFIRMATIONS:

SAN FRANCISCO, California

SATURDAY, April 8 1 PM to 5 PM
Victoria Theatre
2961 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 863-7576 Theatre
(In the Mission District, between Mission and Van Ness)

LAS VEGAS, Nevada

SUNDAY April 9 --- 11 AM
Tropicana Cinemas
3330 E. Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
702-450-3737

All others here http://www.freedomtofascism.com/screenings/screenings.html
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get a pirate copy of the film. leak it over the internet. It'll do the rest Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: