FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jimmy Savile Royal VIPaedophile for MI5, Tories, Police, BBC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC trust, run by failed Tory MP, rejected by Bath's voters in 1992, Chris Patten have entirely failed to do anything about the 2011 spiking of the Jimmy Savile paedo report by Peter Ripon at Newsnight. The corporation is rotting from the top down and Patten has to go. Creepy Chris Patten has proved George Orwell right nobody can trust BBC news except utter morons now and even they have their doubts.

What drivel this Murdoch report is

Quote:
BBC Pollard Review: no one loses job after Savile report failings

Pollard Review: key points
BBC staff discover fate today with publication of reports into the Jimmy Savile and Lord McAlpine controversies.
(From left to right) Lord Patten, Chairman of the BBC Trust, Jimmy Savile and Lord McAlpine Photo: Andrew Crowley/Rex

By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter

12:38PM GMT 19 Dec 2012

Key points of Pollard Report:

Decision to drop Newsnight film into Jimmy Savile was "flawed" but not driven by desire to avoid clash with planned tribute programmes.

BBC managers showed a "complete inability" to deal with the fall-out from the decision.

BBC deputy head of news Stephen Mitchell blamed for "fundamental" decision to remove Savile film from danger list of projects which should be flagged to senior managers.

BBC head of news Helen Boaden criticised for "casual" way in which she alerted then head of vision George Entwistle to Newsnight investigation during awards lunch.

Entwistle heavily criticised for failure to show leadership when crisis broke.

Entwistle was sent email two years ago warning him about Savile's "darker side" but failed to read it.

People working in BBC Vision knew about the "unsavoury side" of Savile's character at the time tribute programmes were aired.

No-one involved in tribute programmes to Savile knew about allegations of child abuse.

Blog written by Newsnight editor Peter Rippon making false claims about reason film was dropped was prepared in "chaotic" circumstances.

Key recommendations:

BBC's news and editorial management needs to be reviewed, and BBC should consider splitting editor-in-chief role from director-general role.

Address problem of rigid chain of command management structure and be prepared to bypass it when needed, getting rid of "Chinese walls".

Foster more inquisitiveness and sweep away culture of "waiting to be told".

BBC needs to find way of moving away from its "insularity" caused by too many BBC lifers on the staff.

Employ good journalists, have faith in them, be ready to collect more evidence if more is needed.

Be prepared to hand over a story to another programme if it needs more work.

Don't let a "poisonous atmosphere" develop on programme teams.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is far, far more to these scandals than people seem to realise; the continuation of Hitler/Himmler 'Mind Control' experiments (as per Dr. Mengele, who was not, as popular 'knowledge' has it, 'just' a sadistic paedophile monster, but was engaged in ordered research) after the 'Operation Paperclip' brought thousands of Nazis to the US, was named 'MK-ULTRA', and was a 'Mind Control' project, run by the CIA and DIA.

'Woman with 100 personalities' (South London woman with a 14 (now 15) year old daughter:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/sep/30/kim-noble-woman-wit h-100-personalities

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/world-of-mind-cont rol-through-eyes-of.html
This site shows some of the more harrowing pictures Kim (above) paints, and has obvious similarities to the testimony of victims in the 'Franklin Cover-Up' and in Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips books and videos, and his testimony that MK-ULTRA is being used all over the world:

(confirmation of this in UK with MI5, MI6, Welsh boy's home abuse:

http://lifeonchildreninthemix.com/MI5-MI6_ROYAL_ARCH_FREEMASONRY.html
Stella Rimington 'Mind Control' victim; 'Scallywag' magazine alleged that MI5 used to take foreign diplomats to the North Wales homes, gave them boys to 'play' with, then secretly filmed them as they buggered, abused and tortured them...)

MK-ULTRA, Ritual Abuse and State Controlled Child Torture and Sexual Abuse:

Roseanne Barr introduces Cathy O'Brien:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7SWnZMPng

Mind Control & MK-ULTRA + Cathy + Mark Phillips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaX1hqGgK4U

'Conspiracy of Silence' + John DeCamp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma22jxA5xZY

Johnny Gosch Foundation: (note MSNBC airing program December 16, 2012):
http://www.johnnygosch.com/

http://www.kimnoble.com/index.htm

'Kim Noble is a woman who, from the age of 14 years, spent 20 years in and out of hospital until she made contact with Dr Valerie Sinason and Dr Rob Hale at the Tavistock and Portman Clinics...'!!!

(they almost certainly know of the MK-ULTRA 'Monarch' program, and would not wish to 'deprogram' Kim Noble, even if they could)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4335043/A-child-disappears-i n-UK-every-3-minutes-help-us-find-them-on-International-Missing-Childr ens-Day.html

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/murderous-pedophile-ring-linke d-to.html
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/stephen-ward-and-monarch-brain washing.html
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/top-people-satanic-sex-cult.ht ml

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Hastings
One of the very best articles on the entire Savile scandal, & written before BBC chairman Chris Patten had failed to act on Peter Ripon's spiking the most important story of the Olympics year
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2221659/Jimmy-Savile-scandal -The-BBC-empire-control-freaks-cowards.html

I know from experience that the BBC is an empire of control freaks and cowards

By Max Hastings

PUBLISHED: 00:02, 23 October 2012 | UPDATED: 09:53, 23 October 2012

The Savile scandal has thrust the BBC into one of the gravest crises in its history: in the words of Corporation veteran John Simpson, ‘the worst in my 50 years’.

Yesterday’s ‘temporary’ resignation by Newsnight’s editor is only a beginning. Some of the Corporation’s most senior executives, from the Director-General downwards, could well lose their jobs — and deserve to.

BBC Trust Chairman Lord Patten has spoken of a ‘cesspit’ of revelations and allegations. The entire moral ethos of the Corporation is being called into question.

'The worst in my 50 years': John Simpson

'Cesspit': BBC Trust Chairman Chris Patten

Such a crunch is overdue. Most of the men and women who rise to the top of the BBC hierarchy are self-serving bureaucrats of meagre abilities and scant editorial judgment. Their most conspicuous skill is in securing extravagant rewards. Their most consistent characteristic is cowardice.

In recent days, a succession of former BBC panjandrums has taken to the airwaves, to assert sanctimoniously it is unthinkable that top management would interfere in editorial decisions, as is alleged to have happened in the suppression of Newsnight’s report on Jimmy Savile’s paedophilia.

Yet every presenter and producer who has worked at the sharp end of the Corporation knows this claim for a travesty. Senior executives meddle constantly, almost always to stop the broadcasting of anything that might threaten their own chauffeur-driven existences.

In the early Seventies, I worked as a reporter for two BBC TV current affairs programmes, 24 Hours and Midweek. We took it for granted that the departmental bosses with their grey suits, grey manners and grey morals took a hand whenever politicians or tycoons bent their ears.

In 1973, I made a film about Robert Maxwell, produced by Tom Bower, who later became famous as the old monster’s biographer.

Maxwell was already known to be a crook, but that did not stop him lobbying the BBC incessantly, to get our film indictment of him softened. Corporation managers buckled almost without resistance. Bower and I were forced to accept substantial changes to make the script more sympathetic to Maxwell — supposedly in the name of fairness.

Cowards and bureaucrats: Most senior BBC staff lack editorial judgement

A newspaper reporter who appeared in the film, and saw to his disgust how it was emasculated, said: ‘The BBC’s idea of fairness is to say: “Okay, perhaps the world isn’t flat, but to be fair, perhaps we should agree that it might be flat some of the time.” ’

That episode reflected the same executive pusillanimity so vividly displayed over Jimmy Savile. We now know from email transcripts, and last night’s unprecedented Panorama film, that Newsnight reporter Liz MacKean wrote to a friend on November 30 last year, saying programme editor Peter Rippon had told her ‘if the bosses are not happy [he] can’t go to the wall on this one’.

As the BBC now admits, this is in direct contradiction of the version of events first given by Rippon. We also know that Director of News, Helen Boaden, warned George Entwistle, now Director-General, on December 2, 2011, that his Christmas tributes to Savile would have to be reconsidered if the Newsnight investigation went ahead. Instead, however, the latter was halted.

Seven years ago, I suffered my own experience of Helen Boaden’s editorial vision. As a guest on Radio 4’s Sunday morning programme, Broadcasting House, I was invited to comment on some Northern Ireland election results, and gave my opinion that it was a sad day for those of us who reported on Ulster for many years to see Ian Paisley’s party on top, when he had played such an evil role in the start of The Troubles.

Some time later, I received a phone call from a BBC lawyer. Paisley was suing in Northern Ireland, he said, and the Corporation wanted me to join it in making a broadcast apology. I laughed and said: ‘That wouldn’t be very convincing when I’ve been using the same words about him in print — even in a book — for almost 40 years.’

The next I heard from the lawyer was that, unless I joined the BBC in its apology, I would be cut loose on my own to deal with Paisley in court. I rang up the Controller of Radio 4 —Helen Boaden. In time-honoured Corporation style, she refused to accept my call.

Newsnight editor Peter Rippon (left) has 'stepped aside', and questions are being asked about the involvement of Director-General George Entwistle (right)

Bewildered and angry, I rang another BBC executive I knew, and asked where editorial courage and integrity had gone. My friend replied: ‘Helen says you can’t go around calling democratically elected politicians “evil”.’

I next received a call from a BBC lawyer in Belfast, who said he was speaking in a purely personal capacity. He thought the Corporation’s eagerness to surrender to Paisley was despicable, and would like to act for me if I kept fighting.

In the end, however, rather than face the bother and time-wasting, I signed the BBC’s shamefully grovelling statement. An apology was duly broadcast. The Corporation paid Paisley £35,000 of licence-payers’ money in damages, and almost the same again in costs.

It was a dirty little business, which rankles with me still. So I am not surprised to find Helen Boaden once again in a hot seat, with hard questions being asked about what she knew, or did not know, about Newsnight’s suppressed Savile programme.

Such people do not get their jobs because they are courageous or even competent journalists, but instead because they know how to play the corporate game.

BBC’s current affairs and documentary programme-making are today starved of resources, while senior executives draw fat salaries for sustaining a culture whose rottenness now stands exposed.

Shameful grovelling: The BBC management interfered with Max Hastings's work on both Ian Paisley (left) and Robert Maxwell (right)

John Birt, who later became Tony Blair’s familiar, was their role model. You may remember that he became notorious as the deputy director- general who charged his Armani suits to business expenses, and squandered tens of millions on hiring management consultants. I have no knowledge of what was or was not said among the BBC’s top management about Jimmy Savile.

But every one among my own acquaintance who has made programmes for the Corporation assumes they attempted a cover-up, because that is what such people do.

It is not credible for the BBC now to conduct its own inquiries into this episode, even under allegedly independent chairmen. If the Government thought it necessary to appoint Lord Justice Leveson to investigate phone-hacking at News International, it must recognise a far stronger moral imperative to commission a public inquiry into Savile.

The charge that a hugely prominent BBC star was able to commit paedophile offences for decades, in some cases allegedly on Corporation premises, without hindrance from senior executives, is shocking enough.

The allegation that even after Savile’s death, when evidence of his conduct was available, the BBC suppressed the story, can only credibly be investigated by outsiders.

I am a biased witness — but only because I know from personal experience how the Corporation’s top brass go about their business.

Once an inquiry has taken place, a purge will be necessary. The challenge for the Chairman of the BBC Trust, Lord Patten, will be to see that the next generation of bosses are better, braver and more talented people than the current regime — but it will be hard to identify suitable candidates in today’s Broadcasting House or TV Centre.

The BBC is a great institution which still does some things very well. But a deadly topweight of managers and consultants has steered it into a quagmire.

The Corporation is dominated by men and women who lack both moral compass and journalistic skills. The Savile scandal has exposed a profound malaise which will take years to cure.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esther blasts Savile police squad over its star arrests: Focus on famous could jeopardise young victims seeking justice, says ChildLine founder
Rantzen: Probe in danger of trivialising and sensationalising child abuse
Jim Davidson, Freddie Starr and Max Clifford are among those arrested
Operation Yewtree set up to examine abuse claims after Savile revelations

By Sam Greenhill

PUBLISHED: 23:19, 6 January 2013 | UPDATED: 00:21, 7 January 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258199/ChildLine-founder-Esth er-Rantzen-blasts-Jimmy-Savile-police-squad-star-arrests.html

Esther Rantzen has launched a blistering attack on the Jimmy Savile police inquiry team over its concentration on arresting celebrities.

The ChildLine founder claimed Scotland Yard’s high-profile Operation Yewtree’s focus on the famous could even jeopardise the chances of young abuse victims seeing justice.

She said the £2million investigation – which has seen Jim Davidson, Freddie Starr and Max Clifford among those arrested – was in danger of trivialising and sensationalising child abuse.

Celebrities rounded up by the Metropolitan Police inquiry would forever be tainted even if no charges were ever brought, she said.

Before he became the latest high-profile Yewtree arrest last week, comedian Davidson said the inquiry had become a ‘witch hunt’.

In October, Miss Rantzen took part in the ITV documentary which exposed Savile as a predatory paedophile and memorably admitted: ‘We all blocked our ears to the gossip’ about the shamed star.

But now she has turned on Operation Yewtree, which was set up to examine hundreds of claims of abuse in the wake of the Savile revelations.

In a Sunday newspaper article, she wrote: ‘When Yewtree swoops – and celebrity after celebrity has been targeted by them – we assume they’ve uncovered yet more sexual abuse of children.’

Yet in many cases, she said, the stars were defending themselves against ‘historic’ allegations of sexual abuse brought by women who were in their twenties at the time.

Protest of innocent: Former Radio 1 DJ Dave Lee Travis (pictured in November 2012) has made clear that the allegations he has been questioned over do not relate to children or to Savile

Davidson, publicist Clifford and former Radio 1 DJ Dave Lee Travis have all made clear that the allegations they have been questioned over do not relate to children or to Savile. Each denies any wrongdoing.

Miss Rantzen called on Commander Peter Spindler, the officer leading Yewtree, to change the inquiry and avert the risk of creating a public backlash.

Scotland Yard is planning to list all the establishments – including hospitals, prisons and schools – where Savile chose his victims over 60 years.

His association with Stoke Mandeville, Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor hospitals is well known, but it is thought he may have abused people in at least seven other institutions.

Yewtree should be split up, with a different codename for allegations which have nothing to do with children or Savile, she said, otherwise victims could be deterred from speaking out.

More than 500 women have come forward with allegations about abuse to Operation Yewtree. Detectives have divided the cases into three categories, the first two linked to Savile, and the third termed ‘Others’ – which have nothing to do with him.

The allegations against Davidson, 59, fall into this third category.

His lawyer Henri Brandman said last week: ‘Two women have made allegations in respect of Jim that date back approximately 25 years. The complainants were then in their mid-20s. Jim vigorously denies the allegations.

‘He answered police questions as fully as he was able after this passage of time. He has not been charged with any offence.’

Eleven weeks after the launch of Operation Yewtree, police have recorded 199 crimes in 17 force areas in which Savile is a suspect, with 31 allegations of rape. Others arrested include Gary Glitter.

This is about real crimes against real children... NOT celebrity headlines

By ESTHER RANTZEN

Arrested: Comedian Jim Davidson pictured with his wife Michelle in London in July 2004

First, let me declare my interest. I took part in the notorious ITV programme, Exposure, which broke the news that the late Sir Jimmy Savile, at the time regarded as a national treasure and mourned for his charity work, was in fact a predatory paedophile.

And as president of ChildLine, I am also a trustee of the NSPCC, who actively support the work of Operation Yewtree, the unit set up by the Metropolitan Police to look into allegations of abuse by Savile and others.

So I must stress that my opinions are mine alone, not those of the ITV programme-makers, nor of the NSPCC.

I personally believe that Operation Yewtree needs to change, and change quickly. Otherwise the policeman in charge, Commander Peter Spindler, dedicated to uncovering crime, runs the risk that he will create a backlash instead. Yewtree could make it harder than ever for victims of abuse to ask for help, or gain the justice they deserve.

For the latest arrest of comedian Jim Davidson is deeply confusing. Yewtree is about child abuse, isn’t it? After all, it was set up as a direct result of the Savile revelations. The NSPCC is supporting the Yewtree investigations because it is a charity dedicated to protecting children against abuse. When Yewtree swoops, and celebrity after celebrity has been targeted by them, we assume that they have uncovered yet more sexual abuse of children.

But it turns out that Jim Davidson has not been accused of abusing any children. He is defending himself against historic accusations brought by two women who were in their twenties at the time. He is of course innocent unless he is proved guilty, and he vigorously denies the accusations. But the danger is that he is now tainted, and will be for ever. And the taint is the false implication that he was somehow involved with the Savile crimes against children.

Exactly why have Operation Yewtree arrested Freddie Starr, and Dave Lee Travis, and Max Clifford, and the others? Nobody has yet been charged; when and if they are, we will be better informed. But in the meantime, all these people have also been tainted. And even if no charges are brought, the damage will have been done, the taint will be there, simply by branding all these arrests with the Yewtree label.

Operation Yewtree should go back to its original purpose, and focus on child abuse. The label should be limited specifically to allegations of the sexual abuse of children, by those who committed their crimes alongside Jimmy Savile. We must discover whether there was a paedophile ring.

We urgently need to know if others over the years also escaped justice. Their victims also deserve a voice. We need to know the truth, if we are to learn lessons and move forward.

'Exactly why have Operation Yewtree arrested Freddie Starr, and Dave Lee Travis, and Max Clifford, and the others? Nobody has yet been charged; when and if they are, we will be better informed. But in the meantime, all these people have also been tainted'

But let’s not label every sexual crime by a celebrity over the past 40 years as Yewtree. All sexual crimes are sickening, whether they are attacks on adult men or women, or on children. I’m not for one moment implying that complaints should not be taken seriously and investigated. Of course not. Just that unless it’s a crime against a child, don’t label it Yewtree.

Commander Peter Spindler, split your unit, and find another operational name for accusations that have nothing to do with children, nor with Savile.

And concentrate on the real question. Why did it take so long for the truth about Savile to emerge? Why was he never tried and convicted for his hundreds of crimes?

The truth is that our legal system is so heavily weighted against children that most sexual abuse cases never reach the courtroom. When children give evidence they are subjected to cross-examination which many children have told me is as painful as the original abuse.

One criminal barrister told me: ‘I don’t care how great a monster my client is, and what it takes to break down a child, it’s my job to do it and I will.’

So you can understand why the police were reluctant to take the cases against Savile to court. No jury in the world, they thought, would believe the word of a vulnerable child against one of the nation’s most skilled and most admired entertainers, knighted for his achievements for charity.

And this is still happening. A few days ago I met a family, furious and deeply distressed because a number of abused children were prevented from giving evidence, because one was reduced to tears by the cross-examination.

So yet another dangerous abuser got away with his many crimes, and he is still at large.

It would be wonderful if Operation Yewtree resulted in a better, safer world for children. But it would be tragic if the £2million police inquiry simply trivialised and sensationalised the whole operation.

This is not about celebrity headlines. This is about real crimes against real children. The tragic truth is that it is still happening today. And unless we learn the crucial lessons, more children will be forced to suffer in silence.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allegedly Jimmy Saville supplied kids to top people such as prime minister Ted Heath.

Allegedly, UK Prime Minister Edward Heath "would regularly take boys from certain care homes away on his boat for weekends....

"The name 'Mr. Eddy' was well known on Hampstead Heath and the boys home nearby in the seventies."

"ALLEGEDLY... the person bringing children for him to abuse was Sir Jimmy Savile.

"He was seen by the witness, victim, taking young boys onboard Heaths yacht the Morning Cloud when they were at party conference.

"Saville is known for supplying a number of high profile MP’s with children for them to sexually abuse."

TV star Jimmy Savile - fond of boys.

On 29 October 2011, a West Yorkshire Police spokesperson said:

'Police were called at 12.10pm today to the discovery of a man's body at a house in Roundhay, Leeds.

'The body of a man in his 80s was found at the property...'

The body was that of Sir Jimmy Savile.

Savile was a regular visitor to Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace, and Highgrove.

(Jimmy Savile dead: Presenter dies aged 84)

Jimmy Savile

"In the 50s, when Savile was running dancehalls in the north, he earned himself a reputation as a hard man.

"Savile, the most Jewish Catholic you'll ever meet, asks me if I've been to Israel...

"He talks about the dancehall days. 'I wouldn't stand for any nonsense whatsoever. Ever, ever. I never threw anybody out. Tied them up and put them down in the bloody boiler house until I was ready for them'...

"The press has dogged him for years, determined to pin some nastiness on him. Savile says they have failed miserably. Is he talking about the paedophile rumours?"

(In bed with Jimmy The Guardian guardian.co.uk)

Child abuse at a childrens' home in Jersey - "Seems Jimmy Saville, Wilfred Brambles (played the old boy in Steptoe) and at least one ex Tory cabinet minister are implicated.

"Saville has put out a gagging order, he was a regular visitor to the home.

"Very simiar to Kinocra and other similar scandals where masons conspired with top cops and those in high places to escape justice."

(Masonic child abuse in jersey, Jimmy Saville implicated - Stormfront)

"He ... did have some contacts at morgues around the country and he paid them for access to their, shall we say, clients."

(Jimmy Savile - David Icke's Official Forums)

Savile and cub scouts

"Savile, the star of children’s television favourite Jim’ll Fix It, decided to start proceedings against the Rupert Murdoch paper after a series of articles linked the former Radio One DJ with Jersey children’s home Haut de la Garenne.

"The police are currently investigating the care home after human remains were found at the residence where children were allegedly tortured and sexually abused.

"On 1 March, Savile’s solicitors said, The Sun carried a photograph of the former Top of the Pops presenter allegedly visiting the Jersey home.

"This was followed with a series of articles. One asserted that Savile was unwilling to assist with the police investigation and another that he admitted having visited the home. The Sun also criticised Savile for being unprepared to 'go some way to fixing it for the victims'."

(Jimmy Savile turns to Fox Hayes for action against The Sun News ...)

Sir Jimmy Savile and friends

"In the 1960′s ,The former Radio 1 DJ Alan ‘Fluff’ Freeman owned a large corner shop on the Lea Bridge Rd in London.

"This shop has recently been reported as a place where ‘Fluff’ held kinky parties ,attended by the likes of confirmed bachelor Sir Jimmy Saville , Jonathen King, the once jailed paedophile broadcaster & former pop star and Brian Epstein, who was at the time the Homosexual manager of the Beatles.

At these parties , young boys , specially brought over from several childrens homes would be plied with drugs and alcohol.

"However these parties were forced to come to an end when Police chiefs got wind that the MP & Ex Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe was attending them along with several other prominent MP’s...

"Edward Heath, Prime Minister of England from 1970-74... was a frequent visitor to the Haute Garrene childrens care home on Jersey."
#
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/bbcs-jimmy-savile-and-child-ab use-cover.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 October 2012 Last updated at 19:04
Edwina Currie - 'nothing to hide' on Savile
Greg Dyke said the BBC should have acknowledged the seriousness of the allegations sooner.
Former health minister Edwina Currie has said she has "nothing to hide" over her involvement in giving Sir Jimmy Savile a role at Broadmoor in 1988.
The Sunday Telegraph reports she appointed him to the taskforce at the hospital where he has been accused of sexually assaulting patients.
His appointment is being investigated by the Department of Health (DoH).
Kenneth Clarke, who was health secretary at the time, says he was unaware of any claims against Savile.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20019993
Police say they have identified 200 potential victims of the late BBC presenter.
Mrs Currie, who was a health minister in 1988, said notes on the links between Savile and Broadmoor were in the archives.
She told the BBC: "The Department of Health is currently digging them out.... It goes back at least 25 years, even 30 years and isn't just to do with me at all.
"But as and when documents do surface, they should be published in full. I have nothing to hide."
Not significant
Former justice secretary Kenneth Clarke - who was health secretary in the 1980s - said later that the appointment of Savile at Broadmoor was "not significant enough" for him to have had any involvement.
"He was regarded as a public celebrity," said Mr Clarke in a BBC interview, "a national hero and a man who did charitable work.
"Until two months ago, no politician or journalist would have dared attack Jimmy Savile.
"As secretary of state, I may have been told about it. But I honestly can't remember. It was not significant enough.
"It was Edwina Currie. She was my junior minister. It plainly created not the slightest interest at the time."

Earlier on Sunday former BBC director general Greg Dyke accused the corporation's current management of making mistakes in its handling of the Jimmy Savile allegations.
Serious issue
He said: "The first statements about this were not strong enough and were not saying 'this is a really serious issue and needs to be examined'. It's not enough to say, we looked in our files".
Mr Dyke also said he believed the editorial reasons for not running a Newsnight programme last year about the accusations should have been more clearly explained.
A former barrister, Kate Lampard, has been appointed to oversee the DoH's investigation into Savile's involvement with Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Leeds General Infirmary, Broadmoor and inside the DoH itself.
It comes after the Sun newspaper said Savile assaulted a 17-year-old patient during a visit to Broadmoor as a hospital fundraiser in the 1970s.
More than 200 potential victims of sex abuse by Savile have come forward
Savile died on 29 October 2011, at the age of 84.
On Friday, the Metropolitan Police announced it had started a formal criminal investigation into Savile and other living people after a "staggering" number of victims had come forward.
The police involvement began after ITV broadcast an investigation in Savile's behaviour called Exposure, the Other Side of Jimmy Savile, on 3 October, 2012.
In it, several women alleged he sexually abused them when they were under-age. Other alleged victims then came forward after the broadcast.
Internal review
The NSPCC children's charity said he may have been "one of the most prolific sex offenders" it had come across.
Meanwhile, the BBC is to air a special edition of Panorama, looking into the issues surrounding the allegations about Savile, on BBC One on Monday.
The corporation has launched an internal review into Savile's time at the BBC - it is being led by former Court of Appeal judge Dame Janet Smith.
A second inquiry will examine whether there were any failings in the BBC's management of the Newsnight investigation relating to allegations of sexual abuse of children by Savile.
The BBC is also to appoint an independent expert to look at sexual harassment claims and practices from the 1970s until the present day.

Quote:
Subject: PAEDOPHILES IN POWER - please sign No. !0 E-petitions
Please take a couple of moments to sign Michael’s petitions – as well as putting pressure on Cameron & co. it will help protect Michael who has received a solicitor’s letter for breach of a 20 year-old injunction so he needs every support right now. Feel free to circulate to bump up the numbers. Thanks! Belinda PS Happy New Year – we’re going to be busy

ESTABLISH A ROYAL COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE CHILD ABUSE IN THE UK
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40679
PUBLISH ALL THE RECORDS RELATED TO THE PAEDOPHILE INFORMATION EXCHANGE HELD IN OFFICIAL ARCHIVES
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40870

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pedophocracy and the Media
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sandy-hook-dave-mcgowan.html
http://churchofnobody.blogspot.com.au/2008/08/pedophocracy-and-media.h tml

"There's two paedophilias.
"One's amateur, small-time and the subject of much media screaming.
"The other is huge, professional, sanctioned, and untouchable.

Continued here: The Pedophocracy and the Media
http://churchofnobody.blogspot.com.au/2008/08/pedophocracy-and-media.h tml

Sandy Hook

Had someone discovered a government-linked pedophile ring at Sandy Hook?

More Sandy Hook Puzzle Pieces? – Secrets of the Fed
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/more-sandy-hook-puzzle-pieces/

Lauren Rousseau was reportedly killed in the Sandy hook shootings.

According to Lauren’s mother, Lauren’s 2004 Honda Civic – parked outside the school – was riddled with bullets when the authorities removed the vehicle.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/survive-war-dies-teaching-art icle-1.1223210

aangirfan: SANDY HOOK AND PINK BALLETS

SANDY HOOK - BULLETS HIT TEACHER'S CAR; ROUSSEAU A...

"I can confirm that former leader of the far right wing organisation The British Movement, Colin Jordan, was a guest of the Elm Guest House

"I can confirm that Ray Wyre British criminologist and pioneer in the treatment of sex offenders, was a guest of the Elm Guest House..."

theneedleblog | Bursting Inflated Egos and Pricking Dulled ...

Special report: Police revisit the grim mystery of Elm Guest House ......
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/special-report-police-revis it-the-grim-mystery-of-elm-guest-house-8420435.html

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2012/12/02/police-re-invest igate-child-sex-abuse-claims-at-guest-house-30-years-on-102039-2394437 1/

Police re-investigate child sex abuse claims at guest house 30 years on

Dec 2 2012 by Nick Dorman, The People

a GUESTHOUSE where paedo VIPs are feared to have abused vulnerable underage boys for years is being probed by cops.

A ring of rich and powerful people are said to have used it as a sordid playhouse – and were allegedly snapped and videoed with kids lured from a children’s home.

One boy has alleged he was tied up, forced to perform a sex act and made to watch men having sex.

A politician, top cop, judge and bishop are among those said to have been part of the ring between 1978 and 1982.

Police recently visited the address after Labour MP Tom Watson – speaking after the Jimmy Savile scandal – made claims in Parliament about a high-ranking child sex ring.

The property has since been converted into flats and there is no suggestion current owners or occupants are accused of wrongdoing.

A woman who has lived next door for a decade said: “Police have been here. No one wants to talk about why.” Another neighbour said: “There have been a lot of whispers about what’s alleged to have gone on. If true, it’d be horrific.”

A Scotland Yard spokesman last night said: “Detectives are reviewing an ­allegation of historic sex abuse in west London.”And Mr Watson added: “I’ve given all the information I have to police. I can’t comment on specific ­aspects but I’m reassured they’re doing all they can to uncover the truth.”

Allegations over Elm Guest House – in a leafy south-west London suburb – first emerged at a 1990 inquest into the overdose suicide of its German manager Carole Kasir.

Child protection campaigners said at the hearing that in 1988 she told them boys from council-run Grafton Close home in nearby Hanworth had been taken to the guesthouse and abused.

Mrs Kasir had a 1982 conviction for running a brothel. But campaigners Mary Moss and Christopher Fay – both from the National Association of Young People in Care – said the manager had no idea at the time of the child sex abuse.

Mr Fay told the hearing Mrs Kasir had been horrified to later discover care-home boys were being supplied to paedophiles at her guesthouse.

After the inquest, he reportedly claimed Mrs Kasir showed him ­incriminating photos of alleged abusers.

A website Ms Moss appears to have set up contains more claims. One alleged victim, “Vincent S”, says he was forced to carry out a sex act and had one performed on him. On a later date, two men are said to have had sex in front of him, then tied him up and made him watch a video.

Last night Mr Fay, who is expecting to be interviewed by police, said: “I stand by everything I said in 1990 at the inquest.”

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXCLUSIVE: Was BBC presenter Jimmy Savile procuring Haut de la Garenne children's home boys in Jersey for former Prime Minister Ted Heath to sexually abuse on his boat 'Morning Cloud' and were these victims subsequently murdered? Assassinations of Princess Diana and former Labour Foreign Secretary Robin Cook with barrister Michael Shrimpton. Despicable failure of BBC Trust chairman & senior Tory Chris Patten to deal effectively with internal BBC censorship of the Jimmy Savile story.
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/65480

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cops Will Fix It: Jimmy Savile boasted his pals in police would protect him from child abuse claims
12 Jan 2013 00:00 - Savile created an inner circle of police who met weekly at his Leeds penthouse at what was dubbed the Friday Morning Club
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-boasted-friends-in-p olice-1530688
Jimmy Savile boasted to detectives he had police contacts who helped him get rid of sex abuse claims.
The pervert made the claims while being quizzed under caution by Surrey Police on suspicion of sexual offences.
A separate report by Detective Superintendent Jon Savell looking into how the force handled three complaints said: “He explained he has contacts within the police and whenever he receives letters alleging that he has done something wrong he gives them to contacts who ‘get rid’ of them.”
Savile created an inner circle of police who met weekly at his Leeds penthouse at what was dubbed the Friday Morning Club.
Among members was a retired West Yorkshire Police inspector and another officer who is still serving.
Up to nine serving or former officers and other pals “chatted and joked”.
Seven alleged victims of Savile complained to police in Surrey, London, Sussex and Jersey while the disgraced television presenter was alive but the Crown Prosecution Service decided no further action should be taken.
The Director of Public Prosecutions yesterday apologised for the failure to bring charges.
Keir Starmer said there were errors by police in Surrey and also by the principal lawyer. He said he wanted the case to be “a watershed moment”.
He added: “In my view, these cases do not simply reflect errors of judgment by individual officers or prosecutors on the facts before them.
“These were errors of judgment by experienced and committed police officers and a prosecuting lawyer acting in good faith and attempting to apply the correct principles.
"That makes the findings of the report more profound and calls for a more robust response.”
Detective Supt Savell’s report says: “Savile made various comments about knowing senior police officers from Leeds and seeing them socially.
"He stated that he gets letters from people trying to blackmail him and he gives these to the police.”
He then named an inspector and said officers came to his home to have tea.
The report says: “Savile also stated that officers read and destroyed the letters. If one of the letters concerned him then he could have it forensically examined as a ‘favour’ if he needed.”
When asked if any of these allegations were investigated, Savile said the letters were kept for a “short time” before being destroyed.
An unnamed inspector from West Yorkshire Police also contacted Surrey Police to confirm “that he was known personally to Savile and that Savile gets many of these complaints”.
One of the interviewing officers spoken with for the report said as far as he could remember he did not advise his superiors of Savile’s disclosures. It is unknown why not.
Savile was close to former Prime Ministers Edward Heath and Margaret Thatcher and the Prince of Wales. It is not suggested that any of these people were aware of Savile’s crimes.
No officers from either Surrey or West Yorkshire have been disciplined.
However Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary is compiling a report and is expected to probe the claims.
Savile was questioned under caution after Surrey Police received an allegation in 2007 that Savile had sexually assaulted a teenage girl at Duncroft Approved School for Girls in the late 1970s.
Claims that the pervert had sexually assaulted a girl aged about 14 outside Stoke Mandeville Hospital around 1973 and suggested a girl aged about 17, again at Duncroft, perform a sex act on him in the 1970s also surfaced.
Prosecutors decided in 2009 that no case could be brought because the alleged victims would not support action. However, in a third report for the CPS, Alison Levitt QC found Surrey Police did not tell them other complaints had been made.
One victim said last night: “I want this to be investigated as I feel there must have been a cover-up.
“I find it extraordinary that he was telling police that another force was aware of more allegations against him and it wasn’t followed up.
"I can’t imagine nobody knew what he was doing.
She added: “It’s one thing to strip him of his knighthood but it’s still not good enough when he could have been brought to justice when alive.”
Last night a spokeswoman for West Yorkshire Police said there was no evidence of wrongdoing and that the allegations were not being probed.
She said: “Police officers came into contact with Savile as part of their normal duties.” She added the officer who contacted Surrey police merely passed on Savile’s contact details.
Surrey Police Assistant Chief Constable Jerry Kirkby said: “At the time, there was nothing to suggest the level of offending now being reported on a national scale.
“The Force accepts more could have been done to encourage victims to support action. We have apologised.”

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UK's main Bilderberg steering committee member & current cabinet minister Kenneth Clarke was responsible for the appointment of one of Britains most prolific ever sex offenders to a key role at Broadmoor psychiatric hospital.
Today's Sunday Express also 'outs' Savile as being part of a satanic coven (below)
Strangely enough investigative journalist Roger Cook, who I interviewed on the topic last year, also mentions a Leeds based satanic abuse circle based around 'The Sorcerers' Apprentice' shop run by one Chris Bray.
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/63107
Shortly after that edition of 'The Cook Report' Murdoch's News of the World conducted a month long smear campaign against Roger and his programme which ended up with ITV axing The Cook Report... which had been the most popular current affairs programme in British television history pulling in audiences weekly of up to 10-12 million.

JIMMY SAVILE WAS PART OF SATANIC RING
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-sa tanic-ring
Jimmy Savile raped a 12-year-old girl
Sunday Express - January 13,2013 - By James Fielding
JIMMY SAVILE beat and raped a 12-year-old girl during a secret satanic ritual in a hospital.
The perverted star wore a hooded robe and mask as he abused the terrifi ed victim in a candle-lit basement.
He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin as other paedophile devil worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire. The attack, which happened in 1975, shines a sinister new light on the former DJ’s 54-year reign of terror.
Savile, who died aged 84 in October 2011, is now Britain’s worst sex offender after police revealed he preyed on at least 450 victims aged eight to 47.
The girl kept her torment hidden for nearly 20 years before finally opening up to therapist Valerie Sinason.
Dr Sinason told the Sunday Express she first spoke to the victim in 1992. “She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor.
“She recalled being led into a room that was filled with candles on the lowest level of the hospital, somewhere that was not regularly used by staff. Several adults were there, including Jimmy Savile who, like the others, was wearing a robe and a mask.
“She recognised him because of his distinctive voice and the fact that his blond hair was protruding from the side of the mask. He was not the leader but he was seen as important because of his fame.
“She was molested, raped and beaten and heard words that sounded like ‘Ave Satanas’, a Latin­ised version of ‘Hail Satan’, being chanted. There was no mention of any other child being there and she cannot remember how long the attack lasted but she was left extremely frightened and shaken.”
Savile was a volunteer porter and fundraiser at the hospital between 1965 and 1988 and had his own quarters there.
Five years after the hospital attack, he abused a second victim during another black mass ceremony held at a house in a wealthy London street.
The woman was 21 at the time and was made to attend an orgy, which later took on a darker twist.
Dr Sinason, director of the Clinic for Dissociative Studies in London, said: “A second victim approached me in 1993. She said she had been ‘lent out’ as a supposedly consenting prostituted woman at a party in a London house in 1980.
“The first part of the evening started off with an orgy but half-way through some of the participants left.
“Along with other young women, the victim was shepherded to wait in another room before being brought back to find Savile in a master of ceremonies kind of role with a group wearing robes and masks. She too heard Latin chanting and instantly recognised satanist regalia. Although the girl was a young adult, who was above the age of consent, she had suffered a history of sexual abuse and was extremely vulnerable.”
Both victims contacted Dr Sinason, who is president of the Institute of Psychotherapy and Disability, while she was involved in a Department of Health-funded study into sexual abuse committed during rituals and religious ceremonies. She said: “Both these witnesses did speak to police at the time but were vulnerable witnesses and on encountering any surprise or shock did not dare to give all the details.”
The police took no action.
Dr Sinason added: “Savile was still a huge celebrity in the early Nineties, let’s not forget, and there was never any action taken against him or any of the others involved.
“Neither girl knew one another, they lived in different parts of the country and contacted me a year apart yet their experiences are very similar. Whether Savile was a practising Satanist or merely enjoyed dressing up to scare his victims even more will perhaps never be known but he left those two girls mentally scarred.”
Dr Sinason has passed details of the abuse to officers from the Savile inquiry, Operation Yewtree.
A joint report published on ­Friday by the Metropolitan Police and the NSPCC uncovered at least 30 claims of abuse at Stoke Mandeville.
The hospital said it was unable to discuss individual cases while its own “Speaking Out” investigation was ongoing.
Anne Eden, chief executive of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, said: “As the investigation’s name suggests, it is very keen to hear from anybody with any knowledge that they feel could help its work or anybody that needs support because of Jimmy Savile’s alleged behaviour.”

SavileSatanic.JPG
 Description:
Savile part of satanic ring
 Filesize:  29.57 KB
 Viewed:  1898 Time(s)

SavileSatanic.JPG

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Journalist heroes of the Savile scandal
http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/more-alleged-victims-jimmy-savile-speak- press-why-did-bbc-fail-air-newsnight-investigation

Mark Williams-Thomas http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2013/01/13/91466-32589229  /
Miles Goslett http://www.theoldie.co.uk/savile-row
Liz McKean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2zibymtxw
James Fielding http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-sa tanic-ring

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What David Icke has said since 1998 about paedophile and child killing Prime Minister Ted Heath is backed-up here by barrister Michael Shrimpton, an Intelligence and national security consultant, from his own contacts and inside experience
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/78362-what-david-icke-has-said-sinc e-1998-about-paedophile-and-child-killing-prime-minister-ted-heath-is- backed-up-here-by-barrister-michael-shrimpton-an-intelligence-and-nati onal-security-consultant-and-former-immigration-judge-from-his-own-con tacts-and-insi

Thursday, 17 January 2013 12:05 - By David Icke

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNelt33QP_8

Michael Shrimpton says that Prime Minister Heath (1916 – 2005) was a paedophile who murdered his young boy victims or had others do it, often by throwing them into the sea after Heath had abused them on his yacht.

The record-breaking paedophile and BBC 'star' Jimmy Savile supplied boys for Heath - many of them from the Jersey children's home, Haut de la Garenne, with the support of those who ran the home.

Savile at Haut de la Garenne.

These facts were covered up by Heath Cabinet Secretary John Hunt, Baron Hunt of Tanworth, who Shrimpton says was also a paedophile. Hunt was appointed by the Queen to be a Companion, Knight Commander and Knight Grand Cross of the British Order of chivalry known as the The Most Honourable Order of the Bath of which the Queen is the head and Prince Charles the Grand Master. Hunt was also given a Papal Knighthood by Pope John Paul II - so was Jimmy Savile who was also knighted by the Queen.

Savile and Hunt were both given a Papal knighthood by the biggest child-abuse network on Planet Earth - the Roman Catholic Church (Church of Babylon relocated).

Jimmy Savile was a close friend of Lord Mountbatten, Prince Philip and Prince Charles from the 1960s and this continued for decades AFTER the cover up of Heath's paedophilia and child murder in league with Savile. You mean they didn't KNOW? Is someone having a laugh? British Intelligence didn't know? Ditto.

What's more ... AFTER the Heath-Savile cover up, Savile became such a close friend of Heath's successor and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her husband Denis that he was invited to be with them on New Year's Eve every year for more than a decade.

Thatcher's government and circle of associates and aides was alive with paedophiles including Chester MP Peter Morrison, a close aide to Thatcher from 1975 to 1990. He was a notorious paedophile, well known to colleagues and the media, and yet Thatcher and her Cabinet and inner circle did NOTHING while he was abusing boys in North Wales children's homes and elsewhere. Anyone in that circle MUST have known. Thatcher minister Edwina Currie wrote in her published diaries:

'One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM’s PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary]. Now he’s what they call a 'noted pederast', with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added' 'However, I’m very discreet' - and he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn’t; either way, it’s a really dumb move.

[Conservative MP] Teresa Gorman told me this evening (in a taxi coming back from a drinks party at the BBC) that she inherited Morrison's (woman) agent, who claimed to have been offered money to keep quiet about his activities. It scares me as all the press know, and as we get closer to the election someone is going to make trouble, very close to her indeed.'

Morrison with Thatcher

I named Edward Heath as a serial paedophile and child killer in my book, The Biggest Secret, first published in 1998 – seven years before he died. I also named him and his Chancellor of the Exchequer Anthony Barber as practicing Satanists, as I did the leading members of the royal family. Heath was read what I said by an excuse for a 'journalist' days after publication and he did nothing because to do so would have had the truth exposed in court – as it would be now if anyone from the Thatcher cesspit wants a go. Michael Shrimpton mentions Barber in this interview as being in league with Heath and Cabinet Secretary Hunt.

If Operation Fairbank, the police investigation into political and 'elite' paedophilia, does not make arrests of big political and royal names so they can be questioned under caution then it, too, will be shown to be a cover up given the evidence that mounts all the time.

Michael Shrimpton goes on to talk about what he says happened to the abducted little girl Madeleine McCann, the assassination of Princess Diana, the murder of weapons expert David Kelly who could have trashed the lies used to justify the Blair invasion of Iraq, and what Shimpton says was the murder of former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook.

I can’t confirm what he says about Madeleine or Cook but for sure I can with everything else with regard to Heath, Savile and the Conservative Party and government. Nor do I agree with all of his assumptions about who was behind it all, and certainly not that British Intelligence are the ‘good guys’. But it is very interesting information very much worth hearing.

Michael Shrimpton is the author of the book, Spyhunter, which he’s apparently having trouble publishing in the UK.

TonyGosling wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Was BBC presenter Jimmy Savile procuring Haut de la Garenne children's home boys in Jersey for former Prime Minister Ted Heath to sexually abuse on his boat 'Morning Cloud' and were these victims subsequently murdered? Assassinations of Princess Diana and former Labour Foreign Secretary Robin Cook with barrister Michael Shrimpton. Despicable failure of BBC Trust chairman & senior Tory Chris Patten to deal effectively with internal BBC censorship of the Jimmy Savile story.
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/65480

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIMMY SAVILE RULED SCARBOROUGH PAEDOPHILE RING
Jimmy Savile joking around with Peter Jaconelli known as the Ice Cream King

Sunday October 28,2012
By James Murray and Mark Branagan
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/354855/Jimmy-Savile-ruled-paedophi le-ring

JIMMY Savile was named by police as being part of a paedophile ring which allegedly involved two prominent businessmen in Scarborough, it has been claimed.

North Yorkshire police say two women have come forward alleging they were sexually abused in the resort by the BBC star in the late Sixties and late Eighties.

Two other women contacted Scarborough’s local paper last week saying officers interviewed them in 2003 while investigating a paedophile ring which focused on young girls on the seafront.

They were not abused but both said Savile’s name was mentioned to them by the officers. One said police also mentioned two other businessman, former Scarborough mayor Peter Jaconelli and arcade boss Jimmy Corrigan, both now dead.

North Yorkshire police have urged both women to contact them as they probe allegations about Savile, whose flat in the town is being sold.

Peter Jaconelli was a larger than life character who ran a hugely successful ice cream business with several restaurants. Known as Scarborough’s Ice Cream King, he died in 1999, aged 73.

I have no comment whatsoever. It’s a load of ********!

Peter Jaconelli 's nephew

Jaconelli had a 50ins girth and guzzled his way into the Guinness Book of Records by downing 512 oysters in 48 minutes and 42 seconds. In the BBC TV show Savile’s Travels, the DJ and 21st Jaconelli went on to the mat for a judo session.

Jaconelli’s nephew Ronald said from his Scarborough home last night: “I have no comment whatsoever. It’s a load of ********!”

Jimmy Corrigan’s son James said: “I do not believe this allegation. I have never seen any evidence of this at all. I have canvassed quite a bit of opinion from my father’s old friends. I have spoken to our old family lawyer who was retained between 1970 and 2000 who was also a personal friend. I asked him if my father had ever been implicated or questioned. He said ‘absolutely not’. SEARCH UK for:

“It is a very serious allegation and my father is not here to defend himself. It is deeply shocking. Anybody who has been close to Savile is almost guilty by association it seems.

“I am very willing to be available to the police if and when they feel they need to contact me. I am shocked, stunned and upset about this. ”

Following an investigation in Scarborough in 2003 two men were jailed for abusing girls in the Eighties. John Thomas White was jailed at York Crown Court in 2004 for 20 sex offences involving two girls aged nine. Another man, Brian Rutter, was later cleared on appeal.

During that investigation there was local gossip about Savile but he was never interviewed.

Once feted as a hero, Savile is now reviled and there is relief in the town that his former seafront home overlooking the esplanade is on the brink of being sold for £200,000.

It is understood a family have offered well over the £170,000 asking price for the apartment at Wessex Court, where Savile’s memorial plaque was taken down after it was daubed with the words “rapist” and “paedophile”.

Neighbours said the flat was a “shrine” to the memory of Savile’s mother Agnes, “The Duchess” .

Yesterday Savile’s former next door neighbour Brenda Ryland said: ‘‘He was a monster who had us all fooled.”

Savile’s unmarked grave is in Scarborough’s Woodlands Cemetery, where Jaconelli was buried.

The DJ now lies in a pauper’s grave following the removal of his £4,000 triple headstone and his epitaph: “It was good while it lasted.”

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people being named in connection with this 'paper only' police investigation:
Sir Leon Brittan, Cliff Richard, Jess Conrad, Peter Bottomley, Harvey Proctor, George Tremlett.
http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/
http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/naming-the-living-part-1  /

TonyGosling wrote:
Special report: Police revisit the grim mystery of Elm Guest House

Boys in care were allegedly being groomed for sex at parties at a south-west London house attended by well-known and powerful figures. James Hanning and Paul Cahalan investigate
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/special-report-police-revis it-the-grim-mystery-of-elm-guest-house-8420435.html

Sunday 16 December 2012

There is no more ordinary-looking row of suburban Edwardian houses in the country than Rocks Lane, south-west London. But nowhere has given rise to such an outlandish series of allegations than the one formerly known as Elm Guest House. The claims are now being re-investigated by the Metropolitan Police, decades after they were first made. Attempts have been made by care workers to lay bare the secrets of Rocks Lane but to no avail. Whatever the outcome of their investigations in the past, the police seem convinced that a number of serious wrongs need to be righted.

Rocks Lane is a conspiracy theorist's dream................

In 2010, a three-year investigation into child abuse in Jersey led to seven people being convicted for a series of assaults they inflicted on children, mainly at the Haut de la Garenne home, from the 1970s onwards. Police took 1,776 statements from 192 alleged victims during the course of their inquiry.

Many victims there believe more abuse remains uncovered. An investigation into claims that Savile had abused girls in Jersey was launched last month.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Cliff Richard! Shocked

Mind you he did sing Living Doll...

Got myself a crying, talking, sleeping, walking, living doll

Take a look at her hair, it's real
And if you don't believe what I say, just feel
I'm gonna lock her up in a trunk
So no big hunk can steal her away from me
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Savile ''All Over'' 14-year Old Colleen Nolan

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F9WuwUe-pY

Caught on camera- JIMMY SAVILE gropes Terrified Teenage girl as he presents Top Of The Pops

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2_nMhC0xqg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edwina Currie reveals 1980s cover-up... (I still don't understand the appeal of twitter for any form of conversation, but hey. It seems the truth leaks out via those 128 character messages...) Rolling Eyes

http://www.madlands.co.uk/edwina-currie-there-is-a-paedo-cover-up/

Quote:
Yesterday there was a quite astonishing conversation on Twitter. I happened to see Edwina Currie Tweet Mark Williams Thomas and saw an opportunity. Knowing Edwina’s famous lack of restraint, I thought I might be able to provoke her into entering into a conversation about the massive paedophile cover-up that happened while she was part of the government of our country. I was not disappointed!

Maybe Edwina will come clean with what she did and did not know. She has been quite candid in the past.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tory MP warned of powerful paedophile ring 30 years ago
New evidence supports claim former backbencher’s life was threatened
Friday 22 February 2013
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tory-mp-warned-of-powerful- paedophile-ring-30-years-ago-8507780.html
A burly veteran of scores of amateur boxing bouts, the Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens was best known during his bustling 16-year career in Parliament as a pugnacious right-winger who supplied “hang ‘em and flog ‘em” quotes to the tabloids.
Eighteen years after his death, however, the backbencher’s reputation as a political lightweight is being revised in the wake of a Scotland Yard investigation which is exhuming a scandal long buried in the Westminster of Margaret Thatcher’s premiership.
New evidence suggests that Dickens stumbled upon an Establishment paedophile ring in the early 1980s – and that his efforts to expose a cover-up left him in fear of his life. Dickens told fellow MPs that after warning of the existence of the network, he had received threatening phone calls and been burgled twice. He also claimed he had been placed on a “hit-list”, he told the House of Commons in a little-noticed speech.
For four years between 1981 and 1985, Dickens railed in Parliament against a paedophile ring which he claimed was connected to a trade in child pornography, then controlled by gangsters.
In 1981 Dickens had used Parliamentary privilege to name a diplomat and MI6 operative, Sir Peter Hayman as a pederast and demanded the Attorney General explain why he had escaped prosecution over the discovery of violent pornography on a London bus two years previously.
Two years later, in 1983, he warned a paedophile network involved “big, big names – people in positions of power, influence and responsibility” and threatened to expose them in Parliament.
In 1984, he campaigned for the outlawing of Sir Peter’s Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) organisation. He also handed a dossier containing allegations of abuse of children in local authority care to the then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan.
After a 30-minute meeting with Sir Leon, Dickens said he had been “encouraged” but later expressed concern that the Cabinet Minister had not banned the PIE.
Last month Metropolitan Police began Operation Fernbridge into allegations that residents of a childrens home in Richmond, west London, were taken to the nearby Elm Guest House in Barnes, where they were abused. Pornography involving adults having sex with children was allegedly shot at the property and then circulated commercially.
Sir Peter was among the visitors to the property. Others, according to a list seized by Scotland Yard last month, were the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith, the former Russian spy Sir Anthony Blunt, a Sinn Fein politician, a Labour MP, and several Conservative politicians.
After neighbours complained about the arrival of children, the police raided the guesthouse in 1982 but the operation was mysteriously cut short. A 2003 investigation also failed.
During a debate on child abuse in the House of Commons on 29 November 1985, Dickens warned that paedophiles were “evil and dangerous,” adding child pornography generated “vast sums.”
He went on: “The noose around my neck grew tighter after I named a former high-flying British diplomat on the Floor of the House.
“Honourable Members will understand that where big money is involved and as important names came into my possession so the threats began.
“First, I received threatening telephone calls followed by two burglaries at my London home. Then, more seriously, my name appeared on a multi-killer’s hit list.”
The Independent can find no corroboration for Dickens’ comments.
However twenty-eight years after he made them, Scotland Yard officers kept their new investigation secret for weeks, fearful that it would be closed down like earlier inquiries.
In a blog on his website, the Labour MP Tom Watson – whose claims of a powerful paedophile network prompted the new inquiry – said that he had been advised by childcare experts who have tried to expose the scandal to be careful about his personal security. He has asked the Home Office for the dossier presented by Dickens to Sir Leon, but it has not yet been found.
Dickens does not appear to have raised the issue in the Commons again prior to his death in 1995. He told friends he was surprised he had never been made a minister.
The MP: a man of verve
Geoffrey Dickens was one of the most colourful characters in the Commons during the 1980s and 1990s. Born in London in 1931, he was raised in foster care until he was eight.
He suffered polio at the age of 13 but recovered to become a heavyweight boxer. Mr Dickens was elected MP for Huddersfield West in 1979 and for Littleborough and Saddleworth in 1983, which he represented until his death in 1995.
His obituary in The Independent concluded that whatever might be said of him, Dickens was “a man of colour, verve and dedication who stood out – often for the wrong reasons – among the dull Parliamentarians of our time.”

TonyGosling wrote:
Some people being named in connection with this 'paper only' police investigation:
Sir Leon Brittan, Cliff Richard, Jess Conrad, Peter Bottomley, Harvey Proctor, George Tremlett.
http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/
http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/naming-the-living-part-1  /

TonyGosling wrote:
Special report: Police revisit the grim mystery of Elm Guest House

Boys in care were allegedly being groomed for sex at parties at a south-west London house attended by well-known and powerful figures. James Hanning and Paul Cahalan investigate

Sunday 16 December 2012

There is no more ordinary-looking row of suburban Edwardian houses in the country than Rocks Lane, south-west London. But nowhere has given rise to such an outlandish series of allegations than the one formerly known as Elm Guest House. The claims are now being re-investigated by the Metropolitan Police, decades after they were first made. Attempts have been made by care workers to lay bare the secrets of Rocks Lane but to no avail. Whatever the outcome of their investigations in the past, the police seem convinced that a number of serious wrongs need to be righted.

Rocks Lane is a conspiracy theorist's dream................

In 2010, a three-year investigation into child abuse in Jersey led to seven people being convicted for a series of assaults they inflicted on children, mainly at the Haut de la Garenne home, from the 1970s onwards. Police took 1,776 statements from 192 alleged victims during the course of their inquiry.

Many victims there believe more abuse remains uncovered. An investigation into claims that Savile had abused girls in Jersey was launched last month.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard the one about the Cardinal & the Paedophile?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284533/UKs-Catholic-Cardinal- Keith-OBrien-long-standing-friend-Jimmy-Savile.html

The picture Cardinal Keith O'Brien probably wishes he had never posed for: UK's top Catholic was long-standing friend of Savile

Cardinal Keith O'Brien faces claims of inappropriate attention by four priests

One unnamed priest alleges 'unwanted behaviour' after late-night drinking

Another unnamed priest said he was 18 when 'inappropriately approached'
O'Brien, 74, steps down as Archbishop of St Andrew's and Edinburgh today
Will no longer travel to Rome to help elect successor to Pope Benedict XVI

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284533/UKs-Catholic-Cardinal- Keith-OBrien-long-standing-friend-Jimmy-Savile.html#ixzz2M166YKSl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oportunity to Comment!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't pay my TV licence because I was abused by Jimmy Savile': Woman claims 35 men attacked her while visiting the BBC headquarters
Leisha Brookes claims she was abused by Savile after cameraman friend of her family introduced her when she just nine years old
'No matter what you fine me, I cannot pay the BBC or anyone connected with it'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291025/Jimmy-Savile-I-wont-pa y-TV-licence-I-abused-star-claims-woman.html
By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 13:31, 10 March 2013 | UPDATED: 13:31, 10 March 2013

A woman has vowed to go to jail rather than pay her TV licence because she claimed she was abused by Jimmy Savile and 35 other men at the BBC's headquarters.

Magistrates listened in shocked silence as 45-year-old Leisha Brookes explained why she would not pay the £145.50 fee.

She said: 'No matter what you fine me , I am not going to give a penny to my abusers from the BBC. I cannot pay the BBC or anyone connected with it.'

The repeated abuse by the disgraced DJ and the men, happened over two years at the BBC TV headquarters in White City, west London, when she was about nine years old, she claimed.

Speaking to the Sunday Express Miss Brookes revealed how she was abused after a cameraman friend of her family introduced her to the former Jim'll Fix It presenter.

He allegedly abused her at his home, taking naked pictures of her when she spent weekends with him after tricking her family into letting her stay.

The cameraman took her repeatedly to visit his workplace as a 'treat' so she could meet the stars of the day and see where programmes were made.

She told the paper: ' At the time Jim’ll Fix It was massive and I told him I wanted to be on the show. He said, ‘I can do even better than that. I can get you to meet Jimmy Savile any time you want’.

'I can remember him taking me to see Savile in a room with a table, a mirror, a wardrobe and a couple of chairs. The cameraman called him Uncle Jim.

'Savile sat in this high-backed chair and he asked me to sit on his knee while he signed my luminous pink autograph book. I was wearing a pink dress with my hair in pigtails. He sat me right back on his body'

Miss Brookes, from Southend, Essex, claimed she was then abused and the cameraman took her to see the paedophile another two or three times and left them together.

From that moment, she said, almost every week she was left alone with men at the White City studios.

Victim: Leisha Brooks says the abuse wrecked her life and gave her mental problems

She produced documents for the magistrates at Colchester proving that she had given evidence to police as part of Operation Yewtree investigation into Savile and other suspected paedophiles

Waiving her right to anonymity, Miss Brookes said the abuse had wrecked her life, leading to mental health problems and suicide attempts. Eventually her five children were put into care.

She had been fined three times by courts over the past seven years for failing to have a TV licence, previously blaming 'personal reasons' for her refusal to pay.

She was found guilty and fined £50 with a surcharge of £20, giving her 28 days to pay.

The BBC said: 'Operation Yewtree is a police matter and it is not something we can comment on.'

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of things about this story
George Monbiot's father Raymond is a former deputy chairman of the Conservative party & very close to Lord McAlpine.
Also these allegations have yet to be tested in any court of law. Just because the BBC & ITV caved in it doesn't mean the allegations are false.
Having said that it seems the police switched pictures of the abuser with that of Lord McAlpine delberately to mislead the children who were being abused...
then on a tangent....
Today there is the Jimmy Savile report too... Britain's most prolific paedophile ever according to the NSPCC given a top job at the BBC and another friend of Lord McAlpine, Chris Patten, does nothing, yes nothing. Keeps on the BBC's top editorial management staff, controlling entire channels and areas of output in their job, the one scapegoat Entwhistle, gets his contract severed and a year's pay in lieu. Patten not even prepared to back his sacking in court therefore admitting he's a scapegoat.
All this of course serves Murdoch well as revenge for Phone Hacking and the 'unfair competition' the BBC represents
Chris Patten = Jimmy Savile

12 March 2013 Last updated at 23:08
George Monbiot agrees to charity work over McAlpine libel
George Monbiot described his actions as "stupid and thoughtless"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21765059
Guardian columnist George Monbiot has agreed to carry out three years of charity work to settle a libel action brought by former Conservative Party chairman Lord McAlpine.
Mr Monbiot was one of a number of Twitter users who falsely linked the peer to claims of child abuse.
The writer, who will do work totalling £25,000, said he was "extremely sorry".
Lord McAlpine's lawyers have already said he will sue Speaker's wife Sally Bercow for libel over a similar tweet.
The peer was falsely accused after a BBC Newsnight investigation into allegations of historical child abuse. He was not named on the programme but was wrongly identified on the internet.
The BBC has already paid £185,000 in libel damages, and ITV £125,000.
'Atmosphere of innuendo'
Mr Monbiot said his settlement with Lord McAlpine was "eminently decent".
In a statement on his website, he said: "I accepted the suggestion immediately and without reservation. I feel the proposed settlement reflects very well on Lord McAlpine, who is seeking nothing for himself, but wants to see work done which could be of great benefit to others."
Mr Monbiot, who had 55,000 followers at the time he posted the tweets, said he had done a "stupid and thoughtless thing".
"In doing so, I helped to stoke an atmosphere of innuendo around an innocent man," he added.
The money will go to three charities of Mr Monbiot's choice. He said he was keen to work with children's and environmental charities.
Lord McAlpine announced last month that he was dropping his defamation claims against Twitter users with fewer than 500 followers and would instead ask for a charitable donation.
A spokesman for the peer said he was pleased to have reached a settlement with Mr Monbiot.

TonyGosling wrote:
As failed Tory Cabinet Minister Patten pulles out the knives at the BBC for Rupert Murdoch and former Tory treasurer and overseeer of the Cameron nuclear arms deal Lord McAlpine...

The US and UK lost three nuclear weapons each! - Part 1 - Monday, 01 March 2010 13:16 Hits: 5371
http://www.paltelegraph.com/columnists/peter-eyre/4487-the-us-and-uk-l ost-three-nuclear-weapons-each-part-1

RED FLAG: Rupert Murdoch even got the news about the DG resignation out first on Sky before the BBC - knew all about what was going on behind the scenes. How and why?
Libor fraud don Marcus Agius on the BBC's Executive board isn't getting a mention is he?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/insidethebbc/managementstructure/biog raphies/agius_marcus/

What about the rest?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty damning of Esther Rantzen this piece by Andy Kershaw
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4838738/andy-kershaw-on- jimmy-savile-paedo-scandal.html

...Already shocked by the stories around Radio 1, I soon had my first encounter with the man himself. As the nervous new boy, I was alarmed to find myself alone in the lift with this national institution.
I said hello. Savile neither replied nor accepted my outstretched hand. He looked straight through me. My few encounters with him left me with the impression he was devoid of social skills — and far from a “loveable eccentric”.
Uninterested in other people and incapable of conversation, he came across as self-obsessed, disturbing, menacing.
Meanwhile, too many of his showbiz colleagues were more than happy to disregard all the appalling rumours to advance their own agendas.
Within a couple of days of the scandal breaking, Esther Rantzen, founder of ChildLine, and someone not previously shy of hobnobbing with Savile, told us she had heard the rumours but dismissed them as “green room gossip”.
Later, Rantzen popped up on BBC News to claim “we are all guilty now”.
Not me, Esther, old thing.
At Radio 1, as soon as I heard the rumours, I gave the guy a very wide berth...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4838738/andy-kershaw-on- jimmy-savile-paedo-scandal.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nub of this

...HMIC's report also raises further questions for West Yorkshire police, which said in February that some officers regularly visited Savile's Leeds home while on duty.
Two former West Yorkshire police officers and a relative of an officer have come forward to state they were aware of concerns surrounding Savile's contact with young girls, the report said.
As the force for the area where Savile lived throughout his life, West Yorkshire should have received three key pieces of intelligence, according to HMIC, but has only been able to confirm receipt of a letter from the Met in 1998.
An inspector from the force who may have "acted on behalf" of Savile is under investigation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/mar/12/jimmy-savile-police-celebr ity-status

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Janet Street-Porter

BBC staff knew of Jimmy Savile rumors

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEvZZkbeumI

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Censored, Savile's private letters to Mrs Thatcher: Files edited two months ago... AFTER child abuse claims surfaced
Letter from Jimmy Savile to former PM released under 30-year rule
Declares his love for her in gushing 1980 note written following a lunch
Also refers to his 'girl patients' and says 'they all love you'
But other correspondence between the two has been censored
Savile spent 11 consecutive New Year's Eves with Mrs Thatcher

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306481/Margaret-Thatcher-dead -CNN-run-PM-JIMMY-SAVILE-picture-tribute-blunder.html
By Claire Ellicott

PUBLISHED: 00:04, 28 December 2012 | UPDATED: 09:13, 28

A letter thought to mark the beginning of the warm relationship between Margaret Thatcher and Jimmy Savile has been made public for the first time.

But other correspondence between the pair has been censored, raising questions over what it contains.

The Top Of The Pops presenter sent an adoring letter to the then prime minister in 1980, singing her praises and declaring his love for her.

Warm relationship: The letter is thought to mark the beginning of a close friendship between Jimmy Savile and Margaret Thatcher. But further correspondence between the pair has been censored because it is 'personal' or 'confidential'

Correspondence: A handwritten letter from Jimmy Savile in which he declared his 'love' for Margaret Thatcher after being invited to lunch with her was released by the National Archives under the 30-year rule

She responded by inviting the now-disgraced DJ to lunch at Chequers, spending 11 consecutive New Year’s Eves with him and overseeing his knighthood.

The letter, part of a Savile file released under the 30-year rule by the National Archives at Kew today, reveals how well connected to the establishment he was.

But parts of some exchanges between Savile and Mrs Thatcher were censored in October this year – eight days after claims that he had sexually abused people surfaced in an ITV documentary.

The text of a letter from Savile to Mrs Thatcher and a phone message that he left for her were deleted from the file under the Freedom of Information Act on October 11.

The information is exempt because it is ‘personal’ or ‘confidential’.

But the timing raises the question of whether the information was redacted in light of the negative headlines.

Correspondence remaining in the file includes the gushing letter Savile sent to Mrs Thatcher after a lunch meeting to discuss funding for Stoke Mandeville Hospital.

In it, he also hints at becoming a knight, something arranged during Mrs Thatcher’s tenure and awarded in the New Year’s Honours in 1990, a month after she left office.

Close: The note, written in February 1980, is signed with kisses and bears Savile¿s distinctive signature, with a smiley face in the J of his name

The letter reads: ‘I waited a week before writing to thank you for my lunch invitation because I had such a superb time I didn’t want to be too effusive.

‘My girl patients pretended to be madly jealous and wanted to know what you wore and what you ate. All the paralysed lads called me “Sir James” all week. They all love you. Me too!!’

The note, written in February 1980, is signed with kisses and bears Savile’s distinctive signature, with a smiley face in the J of his name.

There is no record of Mrs Thatcher’s reply, but a later memo to her from her personal secretary asks in a worried tone whether she has agreed to appear on Jim’ll Fix It.

In the message dated March 9, 1981, after the DJ had lunch with Mrs Thatcher at Chequers, Caroline Stephens wrote: ‘Can you kindly let me know if you made any promises to Jimmy Savile when he lunched with you yesterday, for instance:

‘(i) Did you offer him any money for Stoke Mandeville?

‘(ii) Did you tell him that you would appear on Jim’ll Fix It?’

In felt pen, Mrs Thatcher replies to the first saying: ‘Will tell you in detail. MT.’ To the second, she simply writes: ‘No.’

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

American news network CNN in Baroness Thatcher tribute blunder after running a picture of former PM with JIMMY SAVILE
CNN used 1980 image of Savile presenting Thatcher with NSPCC cheque
Image formed part of report following announcement of death yesterday
Twitter users describe broadcast of image as 'ridiculous' and 'not ideal'
Pair were friends and spent 11 consecutive New Year's Eves together
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306481/Margaret-Thatcher-dead -CNN-run-PM-JIMMY-SAVILE-picture-tribute-blunder.html
By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 19:12, 9 April 2013 | UPDATED: 11:52, 10 April 2013

CNN was attacked last night for broadcasting a picture of Baroness Thatcher with paedophile Jimmy Savile in its coverage of the former prime minister’s death.

The U.S. broadcaster used an image from February 1980 of the disgraced BBC DJ presenting her with a cheque for £10,000 in aid of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.

Global TV networks broadcasted tributes yesterday to Lady Thatcher, who died aged 87 following a stroke in bed at the Ritz Hotel in central London, where she had been staying since after Christmas.

Report blunder: CNN used a 1980 image of paedophile Jimmy Savile presenting Baroness Thatcher with a cheque for £10,000 in aid of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children

But the unfortunate image was captured by Neal Mann, New York-based social media editor of the Wall Street Journal, and posted on his Twitter feed - before it was retweeted more than 4,000 times.

He said at 1:20pm UK time, shortly after Baroness Thatcher's death was announced at 12:48pm: 'Oh dear someone at CNN obviously didn't get the memo - runs obit pic of Thatcher with Jimmy Savile.'

Donal Blaney, CEO of campaign group Conservative Way Forward, said on Twitter: 'Next time you are told Fox News is biased, just remember what tawdry CNN did to Margaret Thatcher yesterday.'

Other Twitter users described the image's use on CNN Starting Point as 'ridiculous' and 'not ideal'. A CNN spokesman did not immediately return a request for comment on the matter from MailOnline.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does Private Eye deny Jimmy Savile ritual abuse? Valerie Sinason

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGwnWmHKuzw

part 2

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgw1fclMg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'It doesn't add up': Jimmy Savile's victims question report by West Yorkshire Police
Report examined the history of Savile's relationship with the force and concluded there is no evidence he was protected by police officers
Rob Williams Independent - Friday 10 May 2013
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/it-doesnt-add-up-jimmy-savi les-victims-question-report-by-west-yorkshire-police-8610277.html
A lawyer for the victims of Jimmy Savile has said a police report concluding there is no evidence he was protected by police officers 'doesn't add up'.
The West Yorkshire Police (WYP) report published today found "no evidence" Jimmy Savile was protected from arrest or prosecution by his relationship with the force.
The report did, however, find that there was "over-reliance on personal friendships" between Savile and some officers. It also says that "mistakes were made" in the way police handled information about the entertainer.
Hundreds of allegations of abuse by Savile emerged following his death in October 2011.
The 59-page report examined the history of the DJ and TV presenter's relationship with the force, including how officers attended his well-known Friday Morning Club at his Leeds flat.
West Yorkshire Police said there were "currently 76 crimes involving 68 victims committed in the West Yorkshire area relating to Savile", but none of these was reported to the force before his death.
The youngest of these was five years old at the time and eight others were aged nine or under.
The report, part of the West Yorkshire Police review, named Operation Newgreen, found that police officers were friends with Savile and they regularly joined him for 'coffee mornings' at his Leeds flat.
The report will now be passed to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
But lawyer, Alan Collins, who represents 40 victims of the disgraced broadcaster today questioned the findings saying: "Savile was able to run rings around the police for decades. He used police officers."
Mr Collins told ITV's Daybreak: ""He was engrained with them, dovetailed with them.
"The report begs a lot more questions. It provides some answers but the report reveals memories that are not as sharp as perhaps they ought to be, 'can't remember', documents that can't seem to be located.

"It doesn't add up."
The WYP report concluded: "The review team have concerns regarding the absence of a process to secure Savile's services for some of these events and also the over-reliance on personal friendships that developed between Savile and some officers over a number of years to secure that support."
However the investigation found that it was "of greater concern" that the force continued to used Savile as part of crime prevention campaigns even after it received a request from Surrey Police in 2007 to check what records were held on the broadcaster as part of its investigation into abuse at Duncroft School.
The report said: "Although rumours did exist of previous investigations taking place into allegations made against Savile, when these were explored they were found to be without any foundation."
Despite numerous interviews, system searches and inquiries with other agencies, the review team found no evidence of any previous allegations being made to West Yorkshire Police against Savile.
It said: "The force does recognise that some people may have difficulty in reconciling this fact; indeed WYP has difficulty in reconciling this as, since October 2012, 68 victims have come forward to report Savile's abuse in the West Yorkshire area."
Assistant Chief Constable Ingrid Lee said in her introduction to the report: "There is no doubt that police forces made mistakes in relation to sharing and keeping information relating to Savile so no single clear picture of his offending could be made.
"As Savile's home police force, WYP would have been the obvious place to collect all such information, but investigation has shown that much of the available information during Savile's lifetime was never shared with WYP and, when it was, WYP did not connect the events to recognise a potential pattern of offending."
Ms Lee said the review was started "to separate myth and rumour from fact".
She said: "When taken in context, Savile lived for over 80 years as an individual who has duped millions into believing that he was a genuine celebrity, a charity fundraiser and a harmless eccentric who did nothing but good in our communities."
Jon Christopher, of the West Yorkshire Police Federation, said people would ask precisely what was "going on" between Savile and senior police officers.
He told BBC Breakfast: "I think people will look at it and think 'What is going on there?'.
"Because clearly he has been involved with a lot of officers and not just police officers, but other professionals as well.
"Nevertheless, it's the police officers who are in the light with this one and clearly the lessons have to be learned from that, if he was under suspicion in other force areas that something could and should have been done at that time."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BLACKLIST IN ROOM 105
David Leigh, Paul Lashmar, Observer, 18 August 1985, page 9

http://www.cambridgeclarion.org/press_cuttings/mi5.bbc.page9_obs_18aug 1985.html

MI5 block 'subversives', often on no real evidence, yet didn't pick up on Savile?

'ONLY A YEAR after he had graduated from his art college in London, John Goldschmidt, a bright, young film director, was asked to make a film for the BBC 'Omnibus' series. Goldschmidt could not believe his luck. The year was 1969 and the film was to be about the occupation by students of the Hornsey Art College.

One day during filming he discovered that police had been checking the details of a car he had hired and had also been watching his house. Soon after, without warning, the BBC cancelled Goldschmidt's film on Hornsey without explanation.

Two years later the BBC once again asked him to make a film -this time a 'Play for Today' about school-leavers based on an existing script. He was intalled in an office in Television Centre and set about his business. Once again he was stopped from working. An embarrassed executive told him: 'You're not supposed to be allowed to work here.'

A major row erupted in the BBC drama department about Goldschmidt's treatment and the truth of his double sacking was revealed. He had been blacklisted by a BBC 'personnel officer' working with MI5. Goldschmidt's 'offence' was to have taken part in an exchange of students between his art college and a Czech film school, spending a few weeks in Czechoslovakia. He was not, nor ever had been, a Communist.

After an outraged deputation went to see Huw Wheldon, at that time Managing Director, Television, the banning was eventually lifted. But Goldschmidt was by no means the only victim of the BBC's secret blacklisting system. The Observer has compiled detailed evidence of how the BBC vetting system, backed by MI5, has barred individuals from employment by the BBC or stopped their advancement in the organisation. In each case the victims were oblivious of their place on the blacklist - and therefore unable to challenge the often untrue or fanciful evidence against them. The man currently in charge of MI5 vetting is Brigadier Ronnie Stonham, formerly of the Signals Regiment, operating from Room 105 on the first floor of Broadcasting House.

In 1965 the distinguished documentary director Stephen Peet was prevented by MI5 from being awarded a BBC staff job. Two BBC executives, Stuart Hood, BBC Controller of Programmes 1961-64, and Hallam Tennyson, a BBC careers officer at the time, disclosed how the MI5 operated in Peet's case.

Peet's brother John was a Communist. In 1950, 15 years before Peet's application for a BBC job was considered, his brother had caused a sensation in Reuters by leaving his job as their West Berlin correspondent and moving to East Germany, where he still lives.

Stephen Peet was neither a Communist nor politically active in any way. MI5's only assertion was that he maintained links with his brother and sometimes met him. Peet was persistently turned down for full-time BBC jobs. All he was told by the BBC was that he had failed to be accepted. After some time, sympathetic executives tipped him off that he was being blacklisted.

He appealed to his MP, Kenneth Robinson, at that time a Minister in the Wilson Government. Robinson remembers: 'I went to see a Minister-I think it was the Home Secretary-and I made representations on Peet's behalf.' This approach worked. The blacklisting disappeared as mysteriously as it had arrived. Peet went on, with the BBC, to make the much-acclaimed 'Yesterday's Witness' series and to win a Royal Television Society special award.

With the international flowering of the 'New Left' and student activism at the end of the Sixties, MI5 detected ever-wider potential conspiracies within the BBC. All the young graduate general trainees had their names passed on to Curzon Street, although there was little to help them on the files. John Laird, responsible for graduate recruitment, remembers one particular graduate's case: 'They said his father, who had left Hungary in 1956, was suspect. I had to write a letter saying we had not chosen him, although in fact we had.'

It was at about this time that John Goldschmidt was hired- then vetoed by MI5. After his 'rehabilitation' by Wheldon he made no complaint and went on to a solid career as a film director...'

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great lol if this is true then why not do MI5s work for them Very Happy This guy did work for BBC as a reporter did he not? Newsround springs to mind.
http://libertytactics.com/2013/06/urgent-ben-fellows-missing/
URGENT: Ben Fellows Missing

Posted by Liberty on Jun 3, 2013 in News, Press Release | 0 comments

Jun 3, 2013 in News, Press Release | 0 comments

ben-fellows-rafbf-294We have been in contact with whistleblower Ben Fellows’ wife on the disappearance of her husband. Please read the following article and get this out to as many people as possible, we all want Ben to return to his family safely.

At the recent UK Column conference, Ben was informed by Dave Eden, a former CID detective, that his wife was in immediate danger as a result of Ben’s work. It was made clear that Ben should have an “exit strategy”.

On Thursday 23rd of May, after the attacks in Woolwich (approximately half a mile from the Fellows residence), Ben and his wife returned home from visiting friends to find that their flat had been broken in to. Nothing appeared to be stolen.

At 11:30pm that evening, the phone rang and an anonymous man told Ben to look outside his window to the other side of the street. A man in a black ski mask stood there on a mobile phone, the caller said “What happened to that soldier today is what is going to happen to you”

By the 28th of May, Ben and his wife decided to leave London and to drive to a safe house. On arrival to the safe house, the couple were told that the safe house had been compromised, so Ben decided to leave on his own for fear of harm coming to his wife. He arranged to stay with a friend at a location known to Ben and his Wife.

However, nothing has been heard from Ben since he left on the 28th of May. This morning (3rd of June), Ben Fellows’ wife received word from the friend whom Ben was to stay with, who alerted her that Ben never arrived.

We are now attempting to contact various resources to see if anyone in the intelligence network has any details on Ben’s location.

If you have any information on Ben, please contact us in complete confidentiality. http://libertytactics.com/contact/

Update: June 3 2013 – 14:28

We have conducted a special interview with Julia Fellows, Ben’s wife regarding this story

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: