FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Numbers Never Lie and cannot be twisted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly1
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Numbers Never Lie and cannot be twisted Reply with quote

Hello , I am new here and I wanted to start off with the obvious which for some reason(not here) all media outlets never discuss. Basically all media, whether it be photos ,videos, eyewitness accounts and articles can be manipulated or extremely subjective. And to be fair this can easily happen on both ends of the spectrum.

The trick is ,,Math and Physics cannot be twisted , unless the minions don’t know math or physics. But if given the info with simple math and physics then all minions would be able to comprehend the MASSIVE LIE THE US GOVERNEMENT AND ALL GOVERNEMENTS HAVE BEEN ADVERTIZING IN WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED ON 911. It’s basically a simple formula that evolved thru the years due to my extensive high-rise construction and aviation background. Before I continue I don’t expect anyone to believe nor care about my background-experience for the simple fact that Numbers Never Lie.

Here it is: 2 aluminum commercial jetliners filled to the brim with petrol with a combined weight of 392TONS cannot ,in no way shape or form, PULVERIZE 3 massive skyscrapers made from (mild)Steel and reinforced Concrete with a combined weight of 1,200,000TONS,,,All on one day’s work. Focus on the numbers and the truth will set you free.
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, lilly1. You're amongst friends here... well largely Wink
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The numbers game i like is the statistical one of 3 towers completely collapsing--considering they were built to withstand jet impact and not collapse due to fire.

If only 1 tower had collapsed as it did then i may not have questioned it

2 collapses raise difficult questions

3 collapses raise impossible questions.

Also the number of hours hijacked jets were allowed to fly freely in US airspace/

Also the number of unscathed personal belongings that were found of the alledged hijackers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: