FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Jersey 'forced vaccination' legislation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: New Jersey 'forced vaccination' legislation Reply with quote

These contemptible bought Senators, pawns of 'Big Pharma' vote, 6 - 2 in New Jersey to make it almost impossible for parents to exempt their children from dangerous vaccinations:

http://www.infowars.com/nj-attempts-to-strip-parental-rights-with-vacc ine-anti-exemption-bill/

'For example, parents would no longer be able to claim concerns about the safety of vaccines. A parent having a legitimate health concern over vaccine adjuvants and chemicals negatively impacting their child, potentially forever, would no longer count under the new law. Senator Vitale was quoted at the hearing as saying, “We cannot allow widespread exemption from immunization based on fear and false science.”

New Jersey, which allows for both medical and religious exemptions, would also require physician documentation “indicating that the vaccine is medically contraindicated for a specific period of time.”

The bill was supposedly drawn up due to a whooping cough outbreak in addition to a rise in parents claiming exemptions throughout the state in recent years. However, as reported previously by Natural News, research released earlier this year showed strong evidence that whooping cough outbreaks among vaccinated children were actually higher than in unvaccinated children....'

If you watch the following video, Aaron Russo's 'Mad As Hell' through to the end, you'll see one of the audience brings up the 'War on Children' aspect of NWO legislation. Nick Rokefeller told Aaron he had seen the video; clearly it was a worry to the 'Establishment', which is probably why they had Rockefeller go to try to recruit Aaron to the CFR.
It seems a bit 'showman-like' in parts, but there is a deadly serious purpose behind the video, and I recommend you watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qgzy29A05A

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Revelation 13:15-17
King James Version (KJV)

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Have wondered how this could be achieved and never really thought that it could simply be "legislation" coupled with "fear" of no job no money no food.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Greek 9/11 Truther told me Patmos has a number of psychedelic trance-inducing plants some years back.

Long before that, I had come to the conclusion that 'John's Revelations' were ''Revelations' all right, but not from God!
The Devil is also well known for giving 'Revelations', to witches, Masons ('We are the ones with 'Second Sight') and drug-takers.
I have been on the 'Hippy Trail', and among other drugs took LSD, and other combinations of drugs which caused 'trips'.

Here is some tourist info on Patmos:
http://www.meandertravel.com/patmos/patmos.php?details=theholyapocalyp se&

And here, someone's take who has studied psychedelic drugs, 'Shamans' etc:
http://www.cleversley.com/religion-delusions/revelation-a-psychedelic- vision/

This does not mean I doubt the sincerity of the 'Apostle John'; he may well have thought the 'Revelations' came from God.
When dealing with 'Spirits', it is very important to be able to recognize the difference between 'good' spirits and 'bad' (though often posing as 'good') spirits.
Also, of course, there can be very real 'revelation' of future events; 'Old Nick' has often given true information about the future, or of 'healing plants' etc. to Shamans and witches through his legions of demons posing as 'Angels' or the like.

As well as the psychedelic plants, as Cleversley writes, there is also the 'sensory deprevation' of living in a cave, and also the possibility (probability, I would say) of the fissures in the rock face allowing poisonous gases to enter the cave from deep inside the earth's crust, which would also lead to altered states of perception (as in the Oracle of Delphi).

On to another point, about the 'Mark' on the hand or forehead, I think that would far better be explained by the universal RFID chips the NWO 'Banksters' and War Criminals are intent on rolling out:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/08/13/want-an-rfid-chip -implanted-into-your-hand-heres-what-the-diy-surgery-looks-like-video/
And watch 'Aaron Russo - Historic Interview', where Aaron Russo tells how Nick Rockefeller told him just that: 'THEY' want universal chipping, and to do away with paper money, it will all be electronic (it has also been reported from other sources that that is the NWO's intent):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tend to think the RFID chip is too time consuming to implant. With increasing technologies like smartwater it could be as it says "ON" not "IN".
The hand or forehead are 2 parts of the body most frequently uncovered by clothing. You can still be alive without hands but not your forehead. Peoples who have veils and burkhas still tend to have their hands uncovered.
Think this is one of those prophetic utterances that only the people who experience it will acknowledge.
All interesting stuff

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Tend to think the RFID chip is too time consuming to implant. With increasing technologies like smartwater it could be as it says "ON" not "IN".
The hand or forehead are 2 parts of the body most frequently uncovered by clothing. You can still be alive without hands but not your forehead. Peoples who have veils and burkhas still tend to have their hands uncovered.
Think this is one of those prophetic utterances that only the people who experience it will acknowledge.
All interesting stuff

How can it possibly be too time consuming? If they are intent on forcible injection of 'vaccines' whenever they spread a new disease around, why not RFID? It takes no more time than a jab.
And if it were some visual method, on forehead or hand, anyone wishing to fool the system could wear a bandana and/or gloves.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: