FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sat02Jan13 - 911 Truth pilot Philip Marshall assassinated?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Sat02Jan13 - 911 Truth pilot Philip Marshall assassinated? Reply with quote

http://boingboing.net/2013/02/04/former-pilot-and-911-conspira.html

Former pilot and 9/11 conspiracy theorist shoots and kills 2 teen children, then himself

Xeni Jardin at 6:41 pm Mon, Feb 4

Phillip (alternately, "Philip") Marshall, 54, a career airline pilot who claimed to have once served as a contract pilot for the CIA and DEA during the Iran-Contra affair, shot and killed his two teenage children, and the family dog, then killed himself.

The apparent murder-suicide was discovered at the family home in an upscale gated golfing community in Murphys, California.

According to local news reports, teen friends of Alex Marshall, 17 (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and Macaila Marshall (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), 14, noticed the siblings had not been active via text or social media updates since Thursday and went by the house on Saturday to check on them.

The last posts made by either child to Instagram and Facebook were dated Thursday night.

The friends told police that when they arrived, they found Phillip Marshall, 54, "lying in a pool of blood inside the home," his 9mm Glock nearby.

Deputies believe the children were shot while sleeping on a couch.

The family dog was found shot to death in a nearby bedroom.

Marshall's estranged wife Sean, the children's mother, was out of the country at the time.

Phillip Marshall has been identified as a former pilot for Eastern and United airlines. He self-published a number of books, including at least two about his 9/11 conspiracy theories: "The Big Bamboozle" (February 9, 2012) and "False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World" (July 29, 2008).

A previous novel published in 2003, "Lakefront Airport, New Orleans," detailed his claimed experience as a pilot for the US during Iran/Contra.

In his books and his social media bios (including multiple Facebook accounts, his Twitter account and a Tumblr), he claims to have served as a contract pilot for the CIA's Special Activities Division during the Iran-Contra affair, flying shipments to and from Nicaragua.

He appeared on "outsider truth" shows like Coast to Coast to promote the theories in his books that 9/11 was an "inside job," the result of a plot between the US government and the Saudis.

From his author bio on Createspace.com, Amazon.com's self-publishing service:

Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government "special activities" contract pilot, has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community.

Beginning with his role in the 1980s as a Learjet captain first as part of a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) sting on Pablo Escobar, and later in the covert arming of the Nicaraguan Contras, Marshall has studied and written 30-years worth of covert government special activities and the revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls, and their well funded politicians.

I am unable to confirm the veracity of the claims in his self-authored bio at this time.

A Facebook page for "The Big Bamboozle" showed posts as recent as January 31 with titles like, "WHAT IS THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY HIDING?," "THE ARAB WORLD KNOWS THE RAID WAS A HOAX," and posts about the Bin Laden assassination having been faked.

"PICTURES PAINT A THOUSAND WORDS," read one such Facebook post from Marshall about photographs of the assassinated Al Qaeda leader. "Since bin Laden died in 2001, these would be "alleged" photos of bin Laden. Give us a break."

He once also pitched those theories to a television news journalist with whom this blogger is acquainted.

A young friend of the two slain teens with whom this blogger is personally acquainted described them as "sweet, funny, lively, good kids."

A tweet from Macaila on January 25:
Macaila Marshall @MacailaMarshall

Would it be wrong if I threw my cat with his claws retracted at my dads face right now?... #pissoff

Photos from the siblings' Instagram feeds suggest that they were outgoing, well-liked by friends, and loved one another very much. In one, Macaila is in the hospital after a "golf cart accident," with her father sitting in the background.

In the last self-portrait she posted on January 28, her brother blows a hair dryer at her while she goofs in the mirror.

"I pretty much just wanted to say how great of a big brother you are," Macaila writes to her brother in another Instagram caption, "I love you so much!"

A family photo Instagrammed by Alex shows the boy at a much younger age.

In it, he is helping his father mow the lawn with a toy lawnmower.
view site for more pics

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand this term "apparent suicide". When is there an assumption of suicide rather than murder? No mention of motive or suicide note.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: conspiracy theorist shot dead his..(mail online uk) ? Reply with quote

Inside Job?

Quote:
Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

By Rachel Quigley

PUBLISHED: 22:25, 7 February 2013 | UPDATED: 22:25, 7 February 2013

A pilot who wrote a conspiracy theory book about 9/11 is dead after he shot his two teenage children and family dog before turning the gun on himself.

Relatives and friends of Phillip Marshall were stunned by the violent crime which took place in Calaveras County on Saturday.

Their bodies were discovered when friends of the teens went to the family home on Sandalwood Drive and looked through the windows, they could see 54-year-old Phillip Marshall lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

More @ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Forme r-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-tur ning-gun-himself.html

Quote:
Author of new 9/11 truth book killed found dead with his children.

Former airline pilot Phillip (alternately, “Philip”) Marshall spent a great deal of time around Santa Barbara last year preparing for the release of his controversial 9/11 conspiracy book “The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror.”

During the editing and pre-marketing process of Marshall’s book, he expressed some degree of paranoia because the nonfiction work accused the George W. Bush administration of being in cahoots with the Saudi intelligence community in training the hijackers who died in the planes used in the attacks.

“Think about this,” Marshall said last year in a written statement, “The official version about some ghost (Osama bin Laden) in some cave on the other side of the world defeating our entire military establishment on U.S. soil is absolutely preposterous.”

Marshall went on to say: “The true reason the attack was successful is because of an inside military stand-down and a coordinated training operation that prepared the hijackers to fly heavy commercial airliners. We have dozens of FBI documents to prove that this flight training was conducted California, Florida and Arizona in the 18 months leading up to the attack.”

The veteran pilot confided that he was concerned about his 10-year, independent 9/11 study and most recent book since they pointed to the Saudis and the Bush intelligence community as the executioners of the attack that defeated all U.S. military defenses on Sept. 11, 2001. Marshall said he knew his book might cause some people to take issue with him.

However, could last weekend’s killings in the remote, gated community of Forest Meadows outside the tiny town of Murphys be another conspiracy? Although sheriff’s investigators don’t know the motive, they reported that the killings as a double murder and suicide. Marshall was found in his home’s doorway in a pool of blood with a 9mm Glock pistol that he had just showed to a friend two weeks ago.

The Calaveras County coroner is having a toxicology report performed on the blood of Marshall and his children to determine if any drugs are present in their blood streams, which is standard procedure in cases like this. Reports from the county sheriff indicate the children were sleeping when shot. The coroner said Macaila Marshall, 14, and Alex Marshall, 17, were lying 6 feet from each other on separate parts of a large U-shaped sectional couch.

When asked whether it was possible the children were drugged, the coroner said he couldn’t say yet. “That’s a good question,” he said in published reports. “We will be checking tox on everybody. It did appear as though they were sleeping.” The toxicology results and pathologist’s report could be completed within three weeks.

“Cause of death is all going to be single gunshot wound to the head for everybody,” the coroner said. The family dog also was found dead from a gunshot in a bedroom.

Calaveras County officials said conspiracy theories about the deaths are growing on online comment forums below stories about the incident. Many of these stem from Marshall’s involvement with the CIA as a contract pilot in the 1980s and the books he wrote about 9/11.

The children’s mother, Sean Marshall, was traveling on business in Turkey at the time of the killings. The coroner said she is expected to arrive in the area soon to make funeral arrangements.

2008 crime reports indicate friction between Marshall and his spouse. Phillip Marshall was jailed briefly on suspicion of slapping Sean Marshall’s sister, but he was not prosecuted. Last year, Marshall told one of his book editors that he still was disputing custody of his children with his ex-wife, but gladly attended his son’s football games and was quite close with daughter.

However, at that time Marshall was heavily involved with publishing what became his last book.

“After an exhaustive 10-year study of this lethal attack that used Boeing airliners filled with passengers and fellow crew members as guided missiles, I am 100 percent convinced that a covert team of Saudi intelligence agents was the source of logistical, financial and tactical resources that directed essential flight training to the 9/11 hijackers for 18 months before the attack,” Marshall wrote. “This conclusion was determined six years ago and all subsequent evidence has only served to confirm this conclusion.”

On March 1, two former U.S. senators, who headed separate 9/11 federal investigations, also raised the possibility of Saudi involvement in the attacks that killed 3,000 people and spurred the global War on Terror. In sworn statements that seem likely to reignite the debate, former senators Bob Graham and Bob Kerrey, who saw top-secret information on the Saudis’ activities, said they believe that the Saudi government played a direct role in the terrorist attacks.

“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of 9/11 victims and others. Graham headed a 2002 joint congressional inquiry into the attacks and has claimed he was muzzled into silence about his committee’s findings in 2002 by former Vice President Dick Cheney and other top members of the Bush intelligence community.

In his own sworn affidavit, Kerrey said “significant questions remain unanswered” about the role of Saudi institutions. “Evidence relating to the plausible involvement of possible Saudi government agents in the (9/11) attacks has never been fully pursued,” Kerrey said in a March 1, 2012, New York Times article.

The affidavits, which were filed Feb. 24, are part of a multi-billion-dollar lawsuit going through federal courts since 2002. An appellate court, reversing an earlier decision, said in November that foreign nations were not immune to lawsuits under certain terrorism claims, clearing the way for parts of the Saudi case to be reheard in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.

Last year, Marshall spoke on the national radio broadcast AM Coast to Coast. He said the entire 9/11 episode was “a political stunt to favor the American shadow government that is currently doing business as the U.S. intelligence community.”

http://www.santabarbaraview.com/phillip-marshall-wrote-about-a-conspir acy-was-he-victim-of-one4254252/

Join & Share
Wake up call
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AV9XD6S
acrobat74

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Execution - black op.
www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 and Philip Marshall Murder-Suicide Questions: My Trip To Murphys
February 20, 2013 By 21wire Leave a Comment
http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/02/20/philip-marshall-murdersuicide-qu estions-my-trip-to-murphys/

21st Century Wire says… No one can report they heard shots or screams from the Marshall house, nestled in the quiet small picturesque town of Murphys, CA. So what really happened? Let’s see…

“The official version about some ghost (Osama bin Laden) in some cave on the other side of the world defeating our entire military establishment on U.S. soil is absolutely preposterous… The true reason the attack was successful is because of an inside military stand-down and a coordinated training operation that prepared the hijackers to fly heavy commercial airliners. We have dozens of FBI documents to prove that this flight training was conducted in California, Florida and Arizona in the 18 months leading up to the attack.” – Philip Marshall (2012)

By Greg Fernandez Jr

Philip Marshall understood that 9/11 was a false flag event. He wrote two non-fiction books about 9/11 and the lies surrounding it, but he also wrote a fictional book entitled, ‘Lakefront Airport’, which I am told, is virtually impossible to find.

According to the Facebook page False Flag 911, in the book Lakefront Airport, “Marshall writes a contemporary historical fiction based on actual events including his early flying experience at Lakefront Airport, his relationship with the CIA, Barry Seal, Pablo Escobar and the notorious Medellin Cocaine Cartel.”

In his early life Marshall was a contract pilot at Lakefront Airport in New Orleans, Louisiana. He was raised in New Orleans; the same city where on March 1, 1967, District Attorney Jim Garrison arrested Clay Shaw for conspiring to kill John F. Kennedy. As a pilot, Marshall was involved in many government operations. Then one day he decides to kill his two children, his dog, and then himself?

In the words of Han Solo,”I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” Another independent researcher looking into the false flag of 9/11 is dead. I actually got a chance to visit the small town where this alleged suicide-murder happened. After visiting, I believe there are many in the town that do not believe that Philip Marshall killed his two teenage children, his dog, and then himself. I hope authorities will not rule out the possibility that Philip Marshall and his two children were murdered by someone or a group of people, especially since the Calaveras Sheriff’s department has no motive for the alleged suicide-murder.

I really enjoyed my trip at Murphys, which was supposed to have nothing to do with researching Philip Marshall. Everyone greeted us friendly with polite nods and and a friendly “hello”.

Murphys is a small town full of local business owners, retired military personnel, wine connoisseurs, bikers, and of course, Free Masons and members of the Order of the Eastern Star. Surely in a small town like this, news travels fast. I knocked on the front door of the Masonic Hall, hoping to get a comment about this tragedy.

I guess no one was home. There were three cars parked in the parking lot though. some type of church or temple was attached to the two-floor building where regular meetings are held. I assume the people inside the hall know as much about the Philip Marshall case as I do, but assumptions are not facts. They’re just unanswered questions.

Later on I took a walk down Main Street and got a chance to talk to a local from the town. I was told that people in the town were still in shock and trying to cope with what happened, but many had suspicions that Philip Marshal and his children were murdered.

“How did you know about Philip Marshall?” I was asked.

“Oh, I write books similar to him,” I responded.

“Be careful,” someone from the town warned me.

“Do you think he did it?” I asked. There was a slight pause. While recognizing the many questions surrounding the case, this person found it easier to cope with the ordeal by thinking Marshall wouldn’t do such a thing. This person also understood that there was something wrong with the official story of 9/11. This person understood the risks Marshall was taking in challenging the official story. After I told this person that Marshall had basically expressed some concern for his safety, and we discussed a little about the World Trade Center, I got the general feeling that this person had the same doubts as me and many others.

There were questions as to why no neighbors reported hearing any gun shots or any suspicious activities. It’s possible no one communicated with Phillip Marshall or his two children for two days before some of the teens friends saw Mr. Marshall lying in a pool of blood inside his house.

I searched the town for any signs or information about Philip Marshall. But why would they have a memorial or any remembrance of someone they were told killed his own children and dog? I couldn’t find The Big Bamboozle or False Flag 9/11 in the local bookstore. “More copies are on the way,” I was assured. I realized I wasn’t the only one asking for his books.

Four years ago, Philip Marshall (under username: Flyer82) posted on the TruthMove.org forum about his first non-fiction book, False Flag 9/11. Marshall wrote, “1. My agenda as an airline pilot is to find the culprits in the attack against my fellow aviators. 2. To reopen hearings with witnesses under oath and to uncover the buried FBI files and the blacked out portions about the Saudis in the congressional report.”

The Official Story

Philip Marshall allegedly shot his two teenage children Alex Marshall (17) and Macaila Marshall (14), his dog, and then himself inside his home in Murphys, California, while his “estranged” wife was out of the country.

The last time some friends heard from Alex or Macaila Marshall was on Thursday, January 31, 2012. On Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 3:10 pm, concerned friends of the two teenagers called the Calaveras Sheriff’s office after knocking on the front door of the Marshall home. Through the front door window, they saw Philip Marshall lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Deputies went to the residency on a suspicious circumstance/welfare check. The two teenagers were allegedly found on the couch next to each other. They also found the dog “deceased in a bedroom,” according to the media release from the sheriff’s office.

It seems clear to me that Philip Marshall was associated with many “black operations” in the 1980′s, as a Learjet captain involving the Central Intelligence Agency.

The administrator for TruthMover.org adds a reader’s review that helps us understand a little more about Philip Marshall:

“Marshall is not just a veteran pilot — he’s also a pilot who started out, in his 20s, flying covert missions for Vice President Bush/Oliver North’s Iran-Contra scheme. Thus he became all too well acquainted with “black operations” — the shadow world of secret quasi-official activities. In fact, as he writes in the book, he’s the only pilot from that operation who wasn’t killed shortly thereafter — perhaps because his work was subcontracted and just under the principals’ radar.”

A former guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory, Marshall’s bio for that site states “Marshall has researched 30 years of covert government activities, a revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls and their well funded politicians into every branch of our government. Post 9/11, Marshall has led a comprehensive, ten year study into the tactical plan used by the 9/11 hijackers and is the leading aviation expert on the September 11th attack.” The same bio also describes Marshall as a “ former government “special activities” contract pilot.”

The Santa Barbara Review’s article stated, “The veteran pilot confided that he was concerned about his 10-year, independent 9/11 study and most recent book since they pointed to the Saudis and the Bush intelligence community as the executioners of the attack that defeated all U.S. military defenses on Sept. 11, 2001. Marshall said he knew his book might cause some people to take issue with him.” The coroner told them, “It did appear as though they were sleeping.” A toxicology report will show if Marshall or his two children were drugged.

The story of Philip Marshall continues after his death. It should be easy to prove whether or not Marshall fired a gun that day. If he didn’t, then perhaps he did not do what he is accused of doing. If someone, or a group of people, “suicided” Philip Marshall and murdered his two children and dog, then I would call that a professional black-op. While I will have my doubts about the suicide and murders, I cannot prove that Marshall was “suicided.” (For more on suicided, watch the video at the bottom) Nor can I conclusively say that he is guilty, based on the little evidence we have been given.

My Video Report of My Trip to Murphys:
http://youtu.be/2DY6AOInxmw

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DY6AOInxmw

Anyone who writes books like Philip Marshall or has information about Truth in general should consider making a “Don’t Get Suicided” video like I did…

Source: http://wearechangetv.us/2013/02/philip-marshall-questions-my-trip-to-m urphys/

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
On March 1, two former U.S. senators, who headed separate 9/11 federal investigations, also raised the possibility of Saudi involvement in the attacks that killed 3,000 people and spurred the global War on Terror. In sworn statements that seem likely to reignite the debate, former senators Bob Graham and Bob Kerrey, who saw top-secret information on the Saudis’ activities, said they believe that the Saudi government played a direct role in the terrorist attacks.

“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of 9/11 victims and others. Graham headed a 2002 joint congressional inquiry into the attacks and has claimed he was muzzled into silence about his committee’s findings in 2002 by former Vice President Dick Cheney and other top members of the Bush intelligence community.

Quote:

Investigate Al Jazeera Now' National Press Conference (Part 1 of 3)

Exclusive Videos of "Investigate Al Jazeera Now" February 5, 2013 National Press Conference featuring Cliff Kincaid, Pamela Geller and Jerry Kenney.

Help us stop Al Jazeera in America.Contact your members of Congress (House & Senate) at 202- 225-3121 and ask for hearings into the Al Gore/Al Jazeera blood money oil deal.

Link

Its pro Zionist, as if we didn't know the Saudi elite and other Zionists are joined at the hip.

--------------------

Also ties into this thread:-

"9/11 Court Case Before a Judge at Horsham Monday 25 Feb"

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=21758
Quote:
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Captain for a major airline.
It was a clear day as I approach the Washington DC metro plex.
We were about 30 miles out when I spotted the Monument and downtown DC. It occurred to me that Marshall had a good point. For the Raiders to pinpoint their targets on the money at 500 mph was no cake walk. I have done the visual approach down the river landing south at Reagan National hundreds of times, and it can be a challenge even for veterans. The Raiders must have had practice. Practice beyond just flying a small Cessna. This book will make you wonder.
I have read all the lore about Barry Seal, drug smuggling and Iran-Contra, Marshall's account is fascinating. What happens in the dark of night in this country is beyond comprehension.
This is a book you won't be able to put down.

Philip's interview from November 2012 last year starts about 34 minutes in

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUvEECOl6Zs

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added this post link to 'Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations' as it comes under both '9/11 News' & 'Suicidings':

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=163790#163790

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Fernandez Jr. from We Are Change SF will be on the Lou Collins Radio Show tomorrow from 11am (UK time) to talk about the events surrounding the death of former airline pilot & controversial conspiracy writer Phillip Marshall and his family. 102.5fm or online www.soundartradio.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery Still Shrouds Triple Shooting Deaths, with Santa Barbara Ties, in Gold Country
By Editor on February 27, 2013 in News
Santa Barbara View Exclusive Report
http://www.santabarbaraview.com/mystery-still-shrouds-triple-shooting- deaths-in-gold-country5365363/

Alex and Macaila Marshall with their father, Phillip Marshall.
As other sensational shooting stories jammed early February’s news scene, such as Oscar Pistorius and a cop-killing Christopher Dorner case, the so-called double homicide, suicide in Calaveras County that left three former South Coast residents dead has faded from view for the moment.

The pathology and toxicology reports regarding the early February deaths of former airline pilot Phillip Marshall and his teen son and daughter reportedly are held up in a backlog in a Sacramento crime lab. However, published reports point to such notions as a twice-sanitized crime scene and the puzzling description of a right-handed man who shot a dog and his two children and then himself in the left side of his head.

Marshall was right handed, as seen in as-yet unreleased documentary films. His home in the security gate-entry Forest Meadows subdivision was surrounded by some 300 houses where four gunshots would have been heard by many of the residents there, according to at least one of those who has lived in the community for a decade.

A close associate of Marshall’s, who traveled to Turkey and other venues with him on business, said the former airline captain was financially stable after working as a trainer for Chinese pilots learning to fly Boeing 767s and making some real estate deals. Marshall and his ex-wife recently were involved in an import-export business.

The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Department has not listed any type of motive for the slayings. However, some news media, including KEYT, reported Marshall “had a criminal past” because he was arrested, but not prosecuted, for a domestic disturbance involving his sister-in-law in 2009. According to Marshall’s last book, “The Big Bamboozle,” he was involved with convicted Col. Oliver North’s guns-for-cocaine scandal in Central America in the mid-1980s. Marshall was not prosecuted in that case either.

Last year, Marshall had contact with former U.S. Sen. Bob Graham, also a former Florida governor, who, along with former Sen. Bob Kerry of Nebraska, has called for reopening the investigation of the Sept. 11, 2011, terrorist attacks on the United States. Graham has yet to comment on Marshall’s death.

Marshall wrote in “The Big Bamboozle” that the Bush administration and the Saudi intelligence community were behind 9/11 by training the suicide pilots and by allowing U.S. military defenses to delay dealing with several fully fueled airliners to be used as missiles to attack the World TradeCenter, Pentagon and other targets.

Attacks on Bush and the Saudis were just two of the of Marshall’s interests in his books. He also wanted to take on the banking industry and pro-Israeli lobbyists. And, his experience with assassinated drug smuggler Barry Seals as a CIA and DEA operative in Central America madeMarshall a target for many who might find his books uncomfortable.

photo by Joel Metzger
Marshall’s death has prompted hundreds of comments on online reports that his death was not as the Calaveras County sheriff reported. The vast majority of the comments contend Marshall was no nut job and could not have killed his former San Marcos High football player son, or his 14-year-old blonde daughter.

Calaveras County is one of the smaller counties in California. The only incorporated cities in the county are Murphys and Angels Camp, where Marshall’s ex-wife had a home where his children stayed with her. The Forest Meadows subdivision where Marshall died had a security guard at its front gate. But residents and friends of Marshall say anyone could have hiked in from the forest that surrounds the community off Highway 4.

Friends also say Marshall often left his front door open, but probably would have invited someone he knew into his home to show him the new pistol he purchased a month ago and was stored in a gun safe. A close associate of Marshall said he did not know why he purchased the Glock pistol, but had not bought any ammunition with it at the time he bought it.

One Forest Meadows resident, whose family has owned a home there for 35 years said many of his neighbors just don’t like what they read and hear about the killings. They say it just does not look right as they await word of pending pathology toxicology reports.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'CIA killed 9/11 author in black ops hit' (and others)

Published on 4 Mar 2013
Philip Marshall was killed in a black operation over confessing to having worked with CIA drug smugglers and the potential exposure of 9/11 secrets. In the background to this, former US National Security Agency Officer Wayne Madsen says the 9/11 investigative author Philip Marshall and his children were killed in a "black ops hit" by the CIA, dismissing the suicide hypothesis. Marshall was afraid of being silenced for his revelations about 9/11, Madsen said, noting that a side door the investigator never used was wide open when his dead body was found. Marshall believed the former US President George Bush had pulled off the 9/11 attack to foment a government coup. In his fourth book, he was supposed to disclose blockbuster information.
Press TV has conducted an interview with Dr. Kevin Barrett, an American author and political expert in Madison, Wisconsin, to further discuss the issue. Barrett is joined by Lee Kaplan, investigative journalist from Berkley.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWEEXEjW90

'Marshall planned to expose CIA crimes'

An analyst says Phillip Marshall was killed to suppress surprising information he was about to release in a new book that would embarrass the official 9/11 storyline.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMiZm0Svak0
In the background of this suspicious murder suicide of former CIA pilot and author Philip Marshall after he allegedly killed his two teenage children and family dog, US media have quickly dropped the story altogether just as serious questions arise over facts that counter the official storyline and the discovery that critical evidence has gone missing. Marshall wrote three books critical of the 9/11 attacks claiming that the Bush administration had orchestrated the terrorist attack and was preparing a fourth that promised to reveal new information. This follows another suspicious 'suicide' in recent times of internet activist Aaron Schwartz who was an outspoken critic of US President Obama's policies.
Press TV has interviewed Wayne Madsen, investigative journalist, Tampa Florida about this issue.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8lnqEahQ
THE MAIN MESSAGE IS: GET THIS INTO THE COURT SYSTEM!!!
Philip Marshall's presentation has been edited down to 60 minutes from over 2 hours to remove all of the stuttering, mispeaks, ummms, ahhhs, you-knows, extra-long pauses, throat-clearing, and non-essential information so that you get just the facts as Philip researched them. It also explains why President Bush did not immediately respond to being informed that the U.S. had just been attacked while he was reading "The Pet Goat" book at the elementary school in Florida because he was waiting for the REST of the "attack" to finish completing. Commercial pilots listening to this will appreciate the technical explanations regarding why ONLY professional pilots would be able to figure out the deception/bamboozlement. There is zero operational evidence on Bin Laden's participation in 911 but there are EIGHTY PAGES on the Saudi Intelligence involvement. Whomever takes over the United States Government automatically gets control of the U.S. Treasury System with unlimited funding of any activity that they choose.

A Boeing 767 captain and former "special activities" contract pilot, Philip Marshall straps the reader into the cockpits of hijacked commercial airliners to tell the story of the most sophisticated terrorist attack in history. Based on a comprehensive ten-year study into the murders of his fellow pilots on 9/11, he explains how hijackers, novice pilots at the controls of massive guided missiles, were able to beat United States Air Force fighters to iconic targets with advanced manoeuvring, daring speeds, and a kamikaze finish. The tactical plan was so precise that it rules out car-bombers and shoe-bombers known as al Qaeda, KSM, and Osama bin Laden. So then, who was it? That's what you are about learn. Backed by official NTSB, FAA and black box recordings, Marshall finds the most capable and most documented group of conspirators buried deep within a Congressional Inquiry's report and retraces their work in gripping detail. All of the solid evidence points to a dark collaboration between members of the Bush Administration and a covert group of Saudi government officials. This is a game changer that will finally set the record straight on the most horrific crime in US history.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited down to an hour - new version
THE BIG BAMBOOZLE: 9/11 and the War on Terror by Philip Marshall

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8lnqEahQ

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan Lindauer & Philip Marshall

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-KxUPAM9k

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
Susan Lindauer & Philip Marshall

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-KxUPAM9k

Philip Marshall

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8lnqEahQ

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Curious Case of Philip Marshall - Press TV

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_DNxDEPfu0

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amateurish dramatisation - but at least someone's making an effort
Unthinkable: An Airline Captain's Story

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGdialRMdjU

An investigative journalist explores the "murder-suicide" of 9/11 author Marshall Philips and his two children days after Philips announced a new book to include sensational new evidence of those behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Based on actual events.
Skeptical?
Watch this RT report

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
Probably the biggest and most public 9/11 story ever

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil Marshall Facebook Posts before his murder

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_K-Mk8A7_s
http://www.thebigbamboozle.com

Phillip Marshall an Airline Insider

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAevsrGBuNI

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“100% Certain”: 9/11 Author Was Killed in Black Ops Hit’:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/20/100-certain-911-author-was-kil led-in-black-ops-hit/

Phillip Marshall was assassinated, his two teenage children murdered, and his dog shot in what the ‘Authirities’ said was a murder-suicide, but which was obviously a CIA instigated assassination and murders.
He made the terrible mistake of telling people he had information which he would include in his next book which would ‘blow 9/11 wide open’; for God’s sake, why do people say this stuff, without giving the info to a number of trusted people?
Marilyn Munroe did it (she did leave a copy with a best friend, but the best friend was murdered too, and both copies of the text were ‘never found’.
State of Nebraska chief investigator Gary Caradori did the exact same thing, told people he had slam dunk proof of the abuse case, and he and his son were assassinated by a bomb planted on his private aircraft; the proof he had with him was ‘never found’.
Caradori had been hired by the Nebraska unicameral legislature to investigate allegations that a number of Nebraska youth had been sexually abused and transported over state lines in a scandal centered around the Franklin Credit Union, headed by rising GOP African-American star Lawrence King.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: