FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did the SS blow up its own offices in WTC7?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TorsteinViddal
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Did the SS blow up its own offices in WTC7? Reply with quote

Rough Googlish of my latest article in Dagsavisen.no:

William Bennette, who in 2004 was accused of stealing five terror damaged cars at the World Trade Center, worked on the 11th september 2001 for Secret Service, which in WTC7 leased premises to its largest "field office" / field office outside the White House.

In this video from inside of WTC7 before the building was blown up, one can see Bennette wearing Secret Service-west and respiratory protection against radiation and hazardous substances from the detonation of the first two WTC skyscrapers.

William Bennette from SS says he has evacuated everyone from the building:

Link

SS rented 9 and 10 floor of WTC7-skyscraper, and these floors are within the zone of 5 to 13 floor as the Ministry of Commerce collapse investigators ("NIST") in November 2008 claims had the failure that led to the skyscraper peak free fall for 2.5 seconds.

A science teacher from high school - David Chandler - have a dialogue with utrederne of WTC7 collapse corrected their errors from august 2008 - almost seven years after the collapse - where utrederne claimed skyscraper top fell at a constant speed - that is, the speed was the same - in 2, 5 seconds, until the correct, as NIST in November 2008 admitted was constant acceleration in 2.5 seconds. Which means that the speed is steadily increasing, as the falling top falls freely.

During the presentation of the preliminary report on WTC7 from August 2008 at the headquarters of the NIST - the National Institute of Standards and Technology - Gaithersburg, Maryland, emphasized NIST that it could be talking about a free fall as this (quite rightly) would mean there was no structure under the drop as practiced resistance and slowed top of the building, in that a slowed rate is no free fall.

In November 2008, the science teacher Chandlers pointing out that is included in the NIST report, so that it finally is said that the skyscraper fell freely in parts of the collapse, in contiguous 2.25 or 2.5 seconds, depending on where you want to enter this time.

The consequence of this is dramatic: If WTC7 fell at freefall for 2.5 seconds on the 11th September, the length of 8 floors need around 8 floors closer to the ground necessarily be blown away. Only then can they provide zero resistance of the falling skyscraper on top of 30 floors.

Furthermore, the SS 'offices right in the middle of this lack of NIST specified zone from 5 to 13 floor, making the Secret Service to a scorching candidate for the location of the bombs, with 3 of those blasted floors above and four below.

Car thief William Bennette, who designed forged papers for Secret Service cars he gave to his mother and sister, made clear that that is the last man in the building WTC7 and evacuated. Was this a part of the preparations for the bursting of the skyscraper?

If Bennette and the Secret Service was involved in the blowing up, explaining, perhaps, both CNN and BBC were notified about the most extraordinary collapse - and in fact reported that the skyscraper had fallen respectively an hour (CNN) and 23 minutes (BBC) before it actually collapsed. And the Secret Service knew that President George W. Bush was not in danger of being attacked by terrorists during the prior school announced his visit to Florida.

If the Secret Service was involved, explaining it may also be that no one in government really wanted some independent investigation of the terrorist attack, and that three years later was appointed a commission of inquiry with Henry Kissinger as commission chairman.

Åkkesom will probably car thief and the Secret Service man William Bennette be a good person to start with for a police investigation of this branch of the American police in connection with the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 11 september 2001.

> wondering what will come next
[ passover / joy division ]

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ TorsteinViddal: 'and that three years later was appointed a commission of inquiry with Henry Kissinger as commission chairman..'

Henry Kissinger was proposed as Commission chairman, but was not appointed because of action by the 'Jersey Girls' (4 widows of WTC victims).

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well. The mere suggestion of Kissinger is a gross shame in and on itself.

What about the rest? Does it make any sense to you?

PS: Thinking along the lines of the planned cover-up, Kissinger was probably chosen only to suggest the blame lay with any of his Middle Eastern clients, namely the Saudis.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@ TorsteinViddal: 'and that three years later was Henry Kissinger was proposed as Commission chairman, but was not appointed because of action by the 'Jersey Girls' (4 widows of WTC victims).

Wikipedia disagrees:

Quote:
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was established on November 27, 2002, by President George W. Bush and the United States Congress, with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger initially appointed to head the commission.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TorsteinViddal wrote:
outsider wrote:
@ TorsteinViddal: 'and that three years later was Henry Kissinger was proposed as Commission chairman, but was not appointed because of action by the 'Jersey Girls' (4 widows of WTC victims).

Wikipedia disagrees:

Quote:
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was established on November 27, 2002, by President George W. Bush and the United States Congress, with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger initially appointed to head the commission.

You're right, I stand corrected. Sorry about that!

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, I didn't even WRITE appointed, that was Google Translate! Smile
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Yahoo! Answers Reply with quote

Hi there,

this question was also put to the Yahoo! Answers UK & Ireland site.

3 answers thus far, and I'm learning how this works, especially that I can't choose the best answer SO FAR, as that action would close the question as resolved forever.

Please go to this question on the link above and have your say and/or vote on the different candidate answers!

Also, I would very much like to hear about your experience with the Yahoo! Answers service. Is there any censorship worth mentioning?

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Yahoo! Answers Reply with quote

TorsteinViddal wrote:
Hi there,

this question was also put to the Yahoo! Answers UK & Ireland site.

3 answers thus far, and I'm learning how this works, especially that I can't choose the best answer SO FAR, as that action would close the question as resolved forever.

Please go to this question on the link above and have your say and/or vote on the different candidate answers!

Also, I would very much like to hear about your experience with the Yahoo! Answers service. Is there any censorship worth mentioning?

Yes, it works! I'll forward your post to the 'Group'.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: thx, outsider. Reply with quote

Also check out this poll:

http://www.answerbag.com/polls/secret-service-blow-offices-wtc7_290144 3

Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 3.28.37 AM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.19 KB
 Viewed:  225 Time(s)

Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 3.28.37 AM.png

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: I love this site! Reply with quote

Notice how no-one voted for the Al-Qaida blew them up option.

Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 1.46.54 AM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.14 KB
 Viewed:  214 Time(s)

Screen Shot 2013-03-14 at 1.46.54 AM.png

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: «Did the SS blow up its own offices in WTC7?» RESOLVED Reply with quote

Folks, my question at Yahoo! Answers – Did the SS blow up its own offices in WTC7? – has now been resolved.

The best answer can be read here.

There was a bit of technical confusion as to whether or not I as the questioner could pick the best answer myself, and within what deadline. I seem to have chosen the best answer, but this choice was somehow ignored or erased – maybe due to technical error? Anyhow, the question then went to a vote, as you can see on the link above.

General comments: Asking questions at Yahoo! Answers doesn't draw a lot of readers at the moment. Maybe this is due to my limited social network at the site, being a newly registeres member of that community? Or maybe I'd just have to market the question better?

Would be nice to hear the opinions of others as to these Answer-services, and which of them could be used for serious political debate.

Thanks.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: NEW POLL! Reply with quote

I've got a new poll out:

If the SS blew up their own offices in WTC7, what should now happen to the Secret Service?

In a recent poll here at AnswerBag – http://www.answerbag.com/polls/secret-service-blow-offices-wtc7_290144 3 – it was decided that the SS *did* in fact blow up their own offices in the WTC7 building – the third skyscraper that collapsed in Lower Manhattan on 9/11.

This new poll is about the consequences of this verdict at AnswerBag.

Answerbag.

Screen Shot 2013-03-22 at 8.07.50 AM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.23 KB
 Viewed:  212 Time(s)

Screen Shot 2013-03-22 at 8.07.50 AM.png

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shame you have to hand over yr details to vote
personally wouldn't use it
they can use cookies or IP to track repeat voters so why don't they?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, a matter of anxiety disguised as a technical problem! Sweet...

I think for most of us, here, anyway, the authorities have a very clear view of where we stand on these issues, already. So then it's just a matter of letting the crowd know what we think.

Whether or not we should also be visible to the greater public.

I think the main way THEY control us is through our fear and anxiety. If we let go of that fear, there's no end to how fast we can progress.

I very publicly suspect elements of the American establishment for wrongdoing in the 9/11 attacks. I urge everyone else to also be very frank and open about it.

Follow Tony Rooke's example, and take all the small steps that are relevant in your own case: Deny them their BBC licence. Refuse to pay taxes. Don't go to Disneyland. Watch independent films instead of Hollywood's. That sort of thing.

If this battle takes blood, toil, tears, and sweat, to quote your Winston Churchill, so be it. This is the battle of our lifetime, and there's no time to waste stalling.

Besides, everyone can open a fresh Yahoo! account, just as I did for these Answer sites. They don't have to choose a username similar to their real name, and they can even do all of this anonymously from a public library computer or a net café, or anonymously through a public WiFi spot in a café.

But basically, we all need some courage to fight this battle!

yaui.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  181.55 KB
 Viewed:  203 Time(s)

yaui.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: