FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two Bombs at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like all Patsies, they were unaware of their role. 'The foolish sheep chooses it's own butcher'.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet more serious questions re government 'Narrative' on 'Boston Bombing':
WGBH-TV in Boston interviews Russ Baker on "Danny":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyBfd0Ztjaw

'TV journalist Emily Rooney recently interviewed WhoWhatWhy's Russ Baker about "Danny," the mysterious carjacking victim in the Boston Marathon case. A point-by-point breakdown of big discrepancies Baker uncovered during an exclusive investigation of Danny's story.'

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear, there is zero evidence
to indicate either Uncle Ruslan Tsarni
or the CIA hired the Tsarnaev
Brothers to blow up Boston. There is,
however, abundant evidence that
elements of the U.S. Government have
been playing footsie with Chechen
terrorists, presumably to divert
Russia from committing whatever
rash gangster communist-type thing
we’re trying to keep them from
doing.
Here’s a troubling question: If blow-
back from that campaign blew up in
Boston, do you think there’d be
anyone in the U.S. Government eager
to let the American people in on the
secret?
Why, the very idea is—to use Mr.
Fuller’s word— absurd.
UNCLE RUSLAN MEETS ‘THE BOYS’
In his interview, Graham Fuller
admitted that a second bombshell
disclosure in an exclusive report
“ Boston bombers’ uncle married
daughter of top CIA official.”
published here Apr 26, 2013, was
also true: The Tsarnaev Brothers’
Uncle Ruslan had been his on-in-law.
Tsarni was married to Graham
Fuller’s daughter Samantha between
1994 and sometime near the dawn of
the millenium, Fuller grudgingly
admitted. Still, he insisted,without
explanation, that suggestions that law
enforcement should be checking to
see if Ruslan Tsarni had “hooked up”
with the CIA through Fuller
were “absurd.”

www.blacklistednews.com/Former_CIA_Official_Lied_in_Boston_Bombing_Cov er-Up/41304/0/38/38/Y/M.html

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Boston Bombing and the private contractors':
Whatever happened with that?:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-war-on-terror-is-a-fraud-1/bost on-bombing-and-the-private-contractors.html

Yup, just a reminder of SOME of the glaring anomalies in the 'Boston Marathon Bombing' 'False Flag' op, obviously, as per usual, NOT taken up with the 'MSM' (or 'LSM' ('Lame Stream Media')).

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death

Boston jury sentenced Tsarnaev to death on several, but not all, counts
PAYTON GUION NEW YORK Friday 15 May 2015
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/boston-bomber-dzhokha r-tsarnaev-sentenced-to-death-10254119.html

A Boston jury has sentenced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to death for his role in setting off bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013.

Tsarnaev had previously been found guilty on all 30 charges he faced, 17 of which could bring the death penalty. In the sentencing phase, the same jury had to decide whether to sentence Tsarnaev to death or to send him to prison for the rest of his life.

With Friday’s sentencing, Tsarnaev will now be put to death, pending appeals. It could be years of appeals before he is put to death, if the decision is not overturned.

US Attorney General Loretta Lynch called the death penalty a “fitting punishment” shortly after the sentence was handed down.

Throughout the sentencing phase, the defence called on witnesses who asked the jury to spare Tsarnaev’s life, including Sister Helen Prejean, the famous anti-death penalty nun who inspired the movie Dead Man Walking. Some families of victims of the bombing have said they wanted life in prison for Tsarnaev rather than the death penalty.

The prosecution painted Tsarnaev as a remorseless terrorist who deserved to be put to death for the bombing.

Three people were killed in the 2013 bombing and more than 260 were injured. After the bombing, a subsequent manhunt shut down Boston and grabbed the nation’s attention. Tsarnaev eventually was found bloody inside a boat in the backyard of a residential neighbourhood.

During the first phase of the trial that began earlier this year, Tsarnaev's defence team did not dispute the fact that their client played a role in the bombing, but said he was brainwashed by older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died days after the bombing in a shootout with police.

The defence painted Tamerlan as the mastermind behind the bombing, with the younger Dzhokhar naively following along.

Tsarnaev was found guilty of charges that include conspiracy and use of a weapon of mass destruction, both of which were punishable by death.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/they-didnt-do-it-maret-tsarn aev-blows.html?m=1

Jim Fetzer interviews aunt of bombers saying that by beard and backpack colour, Dzhokhar (or Tamerlan) Tsarnaev could not have been the Boston bombers. Fetzer argues the bombing was a giant fake and the brothers set-up as patsies.
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/they-didnt-do-it-maret-tsarn aev-blows.html?m=1

Jim Fetzer interviews aunt of bombers saying that by beard and backpack colour, Dzhokhar (or Tamerlan) Tsarnaev could not have been the Boston bombers. Fetzer argues the bombing was a giant fake and the brothers set-up as patsies.

I make Fetzer spot on.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boston Bombing - Another Look The Carlos Arredondo Fraud:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-war-on-terror-is-a-fraud-1/the- boston-bombing---another-look.html

Hour long video on 'Crisis Actors'.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real or not real?
BOSTON BOMBING: Naomi Wolf Exposes Fake News/False Flags

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7LmxyZXMw0
Former Clinton/Gore political consultant Naomi Wolf explains why we should be skeptical of overly-theatrical current events such as the Boston Marathon bombing. This was filmed at the 2014 Free State Project's Liberty Forum

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll teach you Disco - add yr images as attachments next time Wink
Disco_Destroyer wrote:
true I don't think you'd be shoved along bones and tendons swinging!!

fake blood anyone

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston Bombers Claim To Have Been Contacted By FBI Before Attack
In a newly released FBI interview, Tamerlan Tsarnaev claims he was approached by four mysterious men claiming to be FBI agents before the Boston attacks, corroborating earlier statements by his mother.
By Whitney Webb | Follow on Facebook | | April 12, 2017
http://www.mintpressnews.com/boston-bombers-claim-to-have-been-contact ed-by-fbi-before-attack/226765/

FBI agents investigate the scene in Watertown, Mass., April 23, 2013 where Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured. (AP/Elise Amendola)

MINNEAPOLIS – Four years ago, much of the United States watched in horror as the annual Boston Marathon became the site of a terror attack – an attack that claimed three lives, injured more than 260 people, and captivated the news cycle for months. Much of the subsequent news coverage focused on the Tsarnaev brothers, the alleged culprits, and their apparent connection to Islamist extremism – leading some to label the tragedy as an act of “Islamic terror” and resulting in a new wave of Islamophobic incidents.

While the Tsarnaev brothers were Muslims, a newly released interview made public by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), has revealed the eldest Tsarnaev brother and alleged “mastermind,” Tamerlan Tsarnaev, denied having any Islamic extremist views. In the 2011 interview, Tsarnaev told investigators that he felt “respect for all religions,” arguing that “any religion makes your life feel better.” He also said that he had never read Islamic extremist material on the internet, had never traveled to Saudi Arabia for the Hajj, and didn’t even have other Muslim friends.

Not only that, but the interview also details four mysterious men – who claimed to be from the FBI – had contacted him. Tsarnaev told investigators that he had been approached by four young and handsome men in suits who said they wanted to speak with Tamerlan. They had told Tsarnaev that they would return the following day, though they failed to do so.

0:49

Advertisment

This aspect of the interview corroborates previous testimony given by the Tsarnaev’s mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, who said that her sons had been “set up” as the FBI had been following them and monitoring their entire family for years.

In 2013, she told RT:

“They [FBI agents] used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were telling me that he [the older Tamerlan] was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…and now they say that this is a terrorist act! Never ever is this true, my sons are innocent!”

If the Tsarnaev brothers were the victims of FBI entrapment gone awry – a possibility that this latest interview seems to suggest – it certainly wouldn’t be the first time that the agency had done so, not by any means. For example, in 2010, the FBI spent months offering encouragement, support and money to 19-year-old Somali-American Mohamed Osman Mohamud, then convincing him to detonate a bomb at a crowded Christmas event in Portland, Oregon, only to arrest him at the last moment and celebrate the success of their “counter-terrorism efforts.” Then, a year later, the FBI yet again saved the United States from its own manufactured terrorist plot by arresting 26-year-old American citizen Rezwan Ferdaus after spending months providing him with plans and materials to attack the Pentagon, U.S. troops in Iraq, and the Capitol Building using “remote-controlled” and explosive-ridden model airplanes.

Indeed, very few terrorist plots busted by the FBI actually involve the agency’s uncovering of an actual plot already under way and then infiltrating to stop it. Instead, the pattern – as noted by journalist Glenn Greenwald – has been seeking out young Muslims who “they think harbor animosity toward the U.S. and who therefore can be induced to launch an attack despite having never taken even a single step toward doing so before the FBI targeted them.”

As noted by journalist Trevor Aaronson in an extensive piece on the matter, the FBI has adopted this “proactive” approach in order to justify the billions of dollars it spends every year “fighting terrorists.” The result has been the creation of a network of more than 15,000 informants who infiltrate Muslim communities to create false terror plots – a dangerous policy carried out just so the bureau can claim it is “winning” the war on terror. Seeing as the war on terror – by design – can never be won, the entrapment and creation of “terrorists” to justify increasingly burgeoning defense and counter-terrorism budgets seems like it will continue to be FBI policy for years to come.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've deleted this as it was a hoax.

Last edited by outsider on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've deleted my post about Tsaernaev being badly beaten in prison; turns out it is a spoof.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David McGowan:
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/David_McGowan
His video is not available on the wikispooks link:, but it is here:
'Caravan To Midnight - Episode 232 Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax Deconstructed':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN9xf0gmCHI

I had never heard of him, and haven't had time to watch the video yet. Seems to be another EXTREMELY suspiciously contracted 'cancer', like Aaron Russo and the 5 or 6 Latin American leaders who 'contracted' cancer (Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro are dead; the others I believe survived).

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston Globe reviewing whether Kevin Cullen embellished Boston Marathon bombing reporting after K&C exposé
http://www.weei.com/blogs/alex-reimer/boston-globe-reviewing-whether-k evin-cullen-embellished-boston-marathon-bombing

ALEX REIMER
APRIL 20, 2018 - 9:22 AM
Update (5:02 p.m.): The Boston Globe has placed Kevin Cullen on paid administrative leave.

The Boston Globe is conducting an internal review of columnist Kevin Cullen’s work after “Kirk & Callahan” revealed he seemingly embellished and fabricated stories about the Boston Marathon bombings.

"We take seriously any credible assertion about the integrity of our journalism. We are conducting a review, and if the record needs to be corrected in any way, we will do so forthrightly,” the Globe’s statement reads, per WBZ’s David Wade.

Kirk Minihane and producer Chris Curtis have unearthed several inconsistencies in Cullen’s post-Marathon reporting. In his first column about the bombings on April 16, 2013, “A perfect Marathon day, then the unimaginable,” Cullen writes as if he was at the finish line when the explosions happened.

“It was alternately poignant and horrifying to watch as first responders frantically pulled metal barriers and the flags of so many different countries down into Boylston Street in a desperate rush to get to the dead and the injured on the sidewalk,” he writes. “Those flags looked like victims, splayed on Boylston Street as the acrid smoke hung in the air.”

In a subsequent interview with BBC, however, Cullen says he was “one mile away” from the finish line when the bombs went off. In a phone conversation with Minihane this week, Cullen said he didn’t get to the scene until a couple of hours later.

Cullen has also apparently fabricated details about the Richard family, whose eight-year-old son lost his life in the explosions. The family’s daughter also lost her leg.

In Cullen’s first post-Marathon column, he writes that Bill Richard, the father of Martin Richard, ran the race that day.

“I went out Monday night and bumped into some firefighters I know,” Cullen writes. “They said one of the dead was an 8-year-old boy from Dorchester who had gone out to hug his dad after he crossed the finish line. The dad walked on; the boy went back to the sidewalk to join his mom and his little sister. And then the bomb went off. The boy was killed. His sister’s leg was blown off. His mother was badly injured. That’s just one ­family, one story.”

Bill Richard did not run the Marathon in 2013.

In the aforementioned BBC interview, Cullen also appears to make up details regarding Jane Richard. He says he knows the “young firefighter” who carried Richard to the ambulance after she had lost her leg. Except, the actual firefighter who rescued Richard, Matt Patterson, told Minihane he doesn’t know Cullen.

Later, Cullen identifies the firefighter who saved Jane Richard as “Sean,” purportedly Sean O’Brien –– a real-life friend of the Richard family. According to Minihane, O’Brien says he never told Cullen he rescued Jane Richard. The firefighter also says he never spoke with Cullen prior to that day and doesn’t know him.

Last weekend, Cullen published a five-year remembrance piece about the bombings. “I can smell Patriots Day, 2013. I can hear it. God, can I hear it, whenever multiple fire engines or ambulances are racing to a scene,” he writes.

“I can taste it, when I’m around a campfire and embers create a certain sensation.

“I can see it, when I bump into survivors, which happens with more regularity than I could ever have imagined. And I can touch it, when I grab those survivors’ hands or their shoulders.”

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boston Unbombing - How and Why it was a Staged Event
https://vimeo.com/227988627

The Boston Unbombing - How and Why it was a Staged Event from Illuminated on Vimeo.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: