FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm awake what do I do next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bedmouse
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: I'm awake what do I do next Reply with quote

please don't put this in the dustbin it is a genuine plea.

I'm in my forties, I have only woken up in the last 6 months. prior to all that i was an ex soldier, ex government worker and an ex mason i wouldn't consider myself an idiot.

Since waking up I have lapped it all up in an effort to come up to speed and most of you will know you research one thing then it opens up another avenue and so on. My x box has been neglected for a long time but i don't care. my other half (who refuses to wake up) likens it to becoming a born again Christian, I sit and sneer at the news and get really angry, because I've worked out how to read it. I can predict how Britain's got talent show their contestants and always make Simon out to be the one to believe (I can't believe I used to be one of those people who said Simon will tell me what to like), especially after researching Edward bernase.

But I've come to a crossroads that i know everyone here must have got to what do I do with all this information. How can I change things? for a start I want to go to Bilderberg. but what will happen there will I just stand there shouting at cars until they are all in and then wait for them to all come back out again as it seems all the footage i've seen they are well protected and insulated from outside interference.

I've even started doubting myself after watching the power of nightmares and the trap. My problem is if I know all this information I can't do anything about it but get frustrated so whats the point.

I listened to a whole live show of alex jones the other night and he had thousands of adverts in the middle and after listening to him I realised he had an agenda. but then my friend said "well he has to pay for the station at least his stuff off balances the nonsense they sell on TV"

How did you all deal with this dilemma?

sorry if I sound like marvin the paranoid android

nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good questions mate and one's that I still ask myself today.
I never felt I got any answers from anyone but maybe I did, just not the one's I wanted to hear.
Its pretty much... Stay positive, Take time away from all this truth searching (literally book the time).
Thing is, when we're in the midst of events like we are now, no-one is staying away. So find out what you can about recent events and expose it, you're doing detective work and telling people the truth, they might not want to hear it but you are pushing the right way. (The media wont do it)
Every little helps.

Remember how lucky you are. Go for a walk. Look at the sky. Smell the grass. Enjoy. Look after yourself. Look after those closest to you. You and those closest are still your priorities. Always will be.

This is pretty much me talking to me here, so I'll crack on...
Are you really gonna pay your tv licence to the bbc machine? Find out how to not do that.
Jesus, I wouldn't contribute a penny of tax towards this machine if I could find a way out.
Every little helps?

I cant really help you with the simon cowell thing, I have to leave the room when somebody puts most things on.

I know what you mean about the bilderberg thing, seems useless doesn't it? Someone else will have to help you with that. I dont think I'm allowed to say here what I would do to the place.

What exactly is a mason by the way? Secret boys club where you chuck each other a bit of business and discuss how to avoid tax?

I think everyone goes through that with Alex Jones. No-one's perfect. No-one has all the answers. Use whoever/wherever you need.

All the best, Nick.
item8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The American war of Independence was won initially with only about 10 per cent of colonials wanting a war. The "New World Order" and the people really running the world are a tiny fraction of one per cent. By waking people up like yourself to their evil agenda our numbers will eventually grow so that the Bilderbergers and those like them will be unable to continue. We do not ever advocate violence. Information is what it takes which is why the "Illuminati" spend so much time and effort in controlling it. You can now see to what extent you were deceived and it is very annoying isn't it? It is the adult equivalent of a child learning that there is no Santa Claus! Do not waste time trying to convince those with closed minds - move on to others. Our numbers are growing and when we reach critical mass a lot of angry people will see that things change and the liars and criminals are vbrought to justice. I hope you have seen "The Money Masters" and are aware of the monetary system used to enslave us. That system is collapsing by design and will soon cause havoc. Deliberately. That is when minds will be more receptive to the reality. Just keep on researching and good luck.
We are going to need it with what the b****** have in mind for us!
bedmouse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick and item 8 thank you

I think being a mason for me was about getting on in my chosen field at the time, i'm positive I was selected because I was doing well in my field of expertise and was destined for the higher escillions. Masonry and I can only speak for the lower levels is a boys club and is self leveling in many ways because the expense as you go up will prevent you from going above your monetary level. I completed my first 3 degrees but only got to 2nd base on what they called the ladder.

but thank you for taking time to reply

my friend sent me this and it cheered me up

http://youtu.be/28OfUEgErrY

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What to do next?

Little story --

Quote:
2 friends walking along a beach and as far as the eye could see were thousands of starfish all washed up along the shoreline. One of the friends stopped, bent down and picked one up and threw it back into the sea. His friend said to him thats not going to make much of a difference--to which he replied well it made a huge difference to that one.

dont let the size of the problem paralise you into doing nothing..

acrobat74

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay positive - there's something bigger out there that pulsates with love, don't forget this.

Don't believe your own theories - know when you are speculating and clearly say it when you are.

Discuss technical facts accurately and dispassionately, and always get them right - the science of the WTC collapses, the monetary system.

And never, ever believe that you are powerless and your actions don't make a difference - we are all immensely powerful beings.
And as you can see in this thread you have started to make a difference already. Put your voice out there, with grace, humility and conviction.

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
bedmouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you again its weird I watched money masters on nick's recommendation (essential, fantastic and so informative) and funnily enough someone called me a conspiracy theorist nut (as they do) and then asked me how i thought the new world order, they must have known a little (fake disparaging laughter) were taking over the world.

for the first time i actually explained the fedral reserve, how it worked, how money worked ect and how it operated. she stood there listening at the end she went that's scary s**t and asked me to send her the doc. for the first time I understood why i needed to know this stuff.

I'm not a great believer in religion but i have to say it felt like someone was showing me I'm not powerless

thanks everyone

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bedmouse, glad you came on board; I've only just come across your original post. But what has happened to you? No posts since May 2013?
Surely you haven't jumped ship already!

For some 'other side' info on Freemasonry, check Steven Knight's 'The Brotherhood' and 'Jack the Ripper - The Final Solution', and Martin Short's 'Inside the Brotherhood'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: