FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dumas: 'Top British Officials Confessed to Syria War Plans'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Husq
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Dumas: 'Top British Officials Confessed to Syria War Plans' Reply with quote

Dumas, “Top British Officials Confessed to Syria War Plans Two Years before Arab Spring”

http://nsnbc.me/2013/06/16/dumas-top-british-officials-confessed-to-sy ria-war-plans-two-years-before-arab-spring/

Christof Lehmann (nsnbc),- The former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas admits, the war on Syria was planned two years before “The Arab Spring”. Dumas states in a TV interview, that “top British officials” confessed that they were preparing a war on Syria and asked “If I wanted to participate”.

The former French Minister of Foreign Affairs appeared in aTV interview with the French TV Channel LPC, saying:

“I am going to tell you something. I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business. I met with top British officials, who confessed to me, that they were preparing something in Syria”.

Dumas continued, indicating that the subversion and invasion of the Syrian Arab Republic with the help of “rebels” was primarily a British plan, while he carefully avoided implicating himself and France, saying:

“This was in Britain not in America. Britain was organizing an invasion of rebels into Syria. They even asked me, although I was no longer Minister of Foreign Affairs, if I would like to participate. Naturally, I refused, I said I am French, that does not interest me”

Roland Dumas. nsnbc archive photo

Dumas continued the interview, pointing to the role of Israel in the Middle East and Israel´s role with regard to western Middle East foreign policy and the war on Syria. The war has so far cost an estimated 93.000 lives and has displaced more than two million since the onset of the western subversion attempt in 2011. The majority of those who were killed were Syrian civilians, murdered by western-backed insurgents and terrorists.

Dumas also indicated that nothing had changed since the Sikes – Pikot European colonialism in the Middle East, and implicitly argues for the legitimacy of European colonialism and warfare on behalf of the Zionist state of Israel.

What annoys Dumas is apparently not neo-colonialism and violations of international law, but the fact that western powers are not open and honest about it. Dumas said:

“This operation goes way back. It was prepared, preconceived and planned… in the region it is important to know that this Syrian regime has a very anti-Israeli stance”.

“Consequently, everything that moves in the region…- and I have this from a former Israeli Prime Minister who told me ´we will try to get on with our neighbors but those who don´t agree with us will be destroyed. It is a type of politics, a view of history, why not after all. But one should know about it”.

With his statements, Dumas aligns himself legally and politically with Henry Kissinger, who doubts whether the provisions of international law on national sovereignty and non-interference into domestic affairs of sovereign nations, enshrined in the Treaty of Westphalia and the Charter of the UN apply to “former colonies, whose borders have been arbitrarily drawn by former colonial powers”.

Although Dumas was careful to avoid implicating France or himself directly in the planning stages of the subversion, his statement reveals that British officials have been vetting and contacting leading French policy makers for their potential involvement in planning the illegal war on Syria, at least two years before the onset of the first “incidents” which sparked mass protests. International analysts as well as Syrian sources have since 2011 maintained, that the eruption of violence was systematically created from abroad.

Whether Dumas will ever have to testify before an international war crimes tribunal under oath and risk of perjury, to tell a judge who exactly the “top British officials” were, who attempted to recruit Dumas, who allegedly rejected the offer of “taking part” is doubtful as long as the International Criminal Court, ICC at The Hague remains the sole option for the prosecution of war crimes.

Translation of Dumas´statement from French into English by Geraróid Colmáin.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/former-french-foreign-minister-the-war-ag ainst-syria-was-planned-two-years-before-the-arab-spring/5339112

"Soon after the year 2000 has been written, a law will go forth from America whose purpose will be to suppress all individual thinking. This will not be the wording of the law, but it will be the intent" Rudolf Steiner: Gegenwärtiges und Vergangenes in Menschengeiste (The Present and the Past in the Human Spirit)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: