FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: This website Reply with quote

With absolutely no offence to the bloody hard work to the people who run this site (a great job you all do to!), what do forum members think of this website: layout, focus, the message.

If we need to get the 9/11 truth movement on the map in the UK maybe this website needs a spring clean.

The one thing I notice about looking at the home page is that there is TOO much to look at. It is almost a case of: "where do you start first?"

Obviously the amount of evidence that surrounds 9/11 is overwhelming but I think this site needs a focus.

My idea is if someone writes to the likes of Michael Meacher, David Shayler, Alex Jones, Webster Tarpley, to ask them whether they are prepared to write a statement for the front page. This will give the website a projection of "patronage" (if I can put it like that!) to make it sound authoritative and hopefully this would give the movement some impetus.

What do others think?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI I wrote the front page text and I agree it could do with an updating.

Whilst I'm not challenging your view that the site needs a spring clean/revamp a couple of points

1) Whilst we might get MM to endorse the call for a further inquiry I doubt he would endorse the site as such.

2) I would be wary of seeking the explicit endorsement of particular individuals purely on the grounds that almost all prominent 9/11 campaigners (eg David, Alex, Webster) have their critics as well and being seen to be a UK version of Jimmy's site or Alex's site has more disadvantages than advantages IMO

3) There is in development a more professional 'credible' campaign site ('credible' as in it aims only to present the strongest evidence, would not have a forum and would aim to be a UK gateway to people hearing about 9/11 truth for the first time). Perhaps this is where energies should be focussed.

To discuss how to contribute to this development in the first instance I suggest contacting Ian Crane by PM and he can steer you towards the website developers.

As and when this 'credible' campaign site is launched this site would continue and run in parallel but it would be reworked to more accurately describe intself as a network or on-line community of predominantly British 9/11 truth campaigners

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: