FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girl trafficked into UK to have organs harvested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Girl trafficked into UK to have organs harvested Reply with quote

'Girl trafficked into UK to have organs harvested, says Government report'
Revelation comes as ministers seek to toughen law around traffickers:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/girl-trafficked-into-uk -to-have-organs-harvested-says-government-report-8891520.html

Not the Government's fault, for a change!

'
A girl was smuggled from Somalia to the UK to have her organs harvested, it has been revealed.

The case, involving an unnamed girl, was detailed in a Government report into human trafficking, which claimed that the number of people trafficked in Britain rose by more than half last year.

According to the report, 371 children were exploited, including 95 from Vietnam, 67 from Nigeria and 25 from China.

The girl's organs were intended to be sold to people seeking a transplant, and child protection charities warned the case was unlikely to be an isolated incident.

Bharti Patel, the chief executive of Ecpat UK, a charity which campaigns against child sexual exploitation and trafficking, told The Daily Telegraph: "Traffickers are exploiting the demand for organs and the vulnerability of children. It's unlikely that a trafficker is going to take this risk and bring just one child into the UK. It is likely there was a group."

The details were published on Anti-Slavery Day, as the government announced tough new sentencing plans for traffickers, under which offenders who already have a conviction for a serious sexual or violent offence will get an automatic life sentence...'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: