FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gardasil 'vaccine'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Gardasil 'vaccine' Reply with quote

Just got these video clips from 'Brasscheck'; seems some US politicians are pushing for compulsion in vaccinating girls:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/302.html

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spain Withdraws Gardasil After Illnesses
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/24/Spain-Wi thdraws-Gardasil-After-Illnesses.aspx
Spanish health authorities have withdrawn tens of thousands of doses of Gardasil, a vaccine against the human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV), after two teenagers who received the shots were hospitalized.
The two girls were vaccinated last week as part of a vast government program targeting adolescents. A batch of nearly 76,000 doses of the vaccine has been withdrawn from the market....

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's not just the US and Spain; our local media has been pushing it's use here (link une autra fois).
owl
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Vaccines-Gardasil,Death, And Extreme Side Effects Reply with quote

Vaccines-Gardasil,Death, And Extreme Side Effects

Link

Quote:
U.S. officials and the drug company Merck deny that the vaccine Gardasil can cause seizures, strokes, and other severe health problems. As Sharyl Attkisson reports, new studies indicate otherwise.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Fight for the freedom to question vaccines':
https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/fight-freedom-question-vaccines/
'...A 2015 study published in Human Vaccines and Immunotherapeutics reported that HPV vaccines failed to protect young women from certain high-risk HPV types and that more study was needed “to determine its effectiveness in a real-world setting.” Meanwhile, French oncologist Gerard Delepine has reported a paradoxical effect of HPV vaccines on cancer rates across Europe: While other countries have reported increased cervical cancer rates as HPV vaccine uptake has risen since Gardasil was introduced in 2006, France (which has a low 15% uptake) saw steady declines between 1995-2017...'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccines-Gardasil,Death, And Extreme Side Effects Reply with quote

owl wrote:
Vaccines-Gardasil,Death, And Extreme Side Effects

Link

Quote:
U.S. officials and the drug company Merck deny that the vaccine Gardasil can cause seizures, strokes, and other severe health problems. As Sharyl Attkisson reports, new studies indicate otherwise.

Video above removed. It's still up here:
'Gardasil: extreme side effects and death':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e5XMw0eho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: