FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buddy Holly, Richie Valens & 'The Big Bopper Assassinate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Buddy Holly, Richie Valens & 'The Big Bopper Assassinate Reply with quote

Following a hunch, I searched for info about Buddy Holly's death; I'm a great fan of his. Sure enough, I came up with the following, to me compelling, evidence:

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO BUDDY HOLLY?:
http://themobkilledbuddyholly.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/what-really-happe ned-to-buddy-holly.html#comment-form

There are a whole string of 'suicidings', car 'accident' ('Boston Brakes'), 'coincidental' burgling of victims' houses, police pulled off cases, suspect 'disappeared' - to me Case Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died February 3rd, 1959

Bomb or crash?

Link

The BIG BOPPER's body was some distance from the wreck leading to speculation he had crawled away. That and the "reports of gun fire" would imply a bomb going off.

Quote:
3rd Feb 1959: Buddy Holly killed in air crash

Late rocker J.P. 'THE BIG BOPPER' RICHARDSON died instantly from the injuries he sustained in the 1959 plane crash which killed BUDDY HOLLY and RITCHIE VALENS, an expert has revealed.

Since the tragic accident, it has been claimed Richardson survived the Iowa crash - referred to in DON MCLEAN's song AMERICAN PIE - but perished while trying to find help. However, veteran forensic expert DR BILL BASS has examined Richardson's exhumed remains in Beaumont, Texas, after a request from the singer's son JAY RICHARDSON. Bass says, "There was no indication of foul play. There are fractures from head to toe. Massive fractures. (He) died immediately. He didn't crawl away. He didn't walk away from the plane." Jay Richardson adds, "I was hoping to put the rumours to rest."

Reports of a gun shot being fired on board the aircraft have added to speculation as to why the plane crashed, but an investigation by the Civil Aeronautics Board following the 1959 incident determined pilot error was the cause.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/richardson-died-instantly-from-1959-p lane-crash_1024274

Crash Report

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/cab.htm

Apparently open and shut case: inexperienced 21 year old pilot in cold weather, light snow, pitch black crashed plane at high speed soon after takeoff. No fire or evidence of fire. All components of aircraft recovered. The distribution of the passenger bodies (Big Bopper in the next field for instance), is not discussed.

Very hard to get at further information. This is in Wayback Machine

http://web.archive.org/web/20111102072844/http://www.garywmoore.net/qu est/HeyBuddyQuest.com.html

"The truth has never been told about what happened on that flight."

Quote:
Hey Buddy Quest

"The truth has never been told about what happened on that flight."

According to the Cerro Gordo County’s Coroner’s Investigation Report, all three passengers had been thrown from the plane upon impact. Buddy Holly’s remains are visible on the left. Richie Valens’ body is on the right. Jay "Big Bopper" Richardson was thrown into the field beyond, and is not visible in this photo. Globe Gazette

Authorities study the wreckage on the morning of February 3, 1959. The plane came to rest against a barbed wire fence after rolling hundreds of feet over the frozen Iowa ground. Pilot Roger Peterson was still inside the cockpit. The passengers (Holly, Valens, and Richardson) had been thrown out. They died upon impact. Globe Gazette

The coroner arrived at the scene about 11:15 a.m. By that time, members of the Highway Patrol, local media, and "spectators" were also examining the wreckage. Globe Gazette

Interview with Barb Dwyer, Dwyer Aviation Services, July 2010
(Not available)

Do You Want to Know the Truth?

Please join us in our quest to discover the truth about the flight. Enter your email address below and we will add you to our petition.
Radio interview on The Mancow Experience with Mancow Muller: Hey Buddy author Gary W. Moore and Peggy Sue
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011
Show website: http://www.mancow.com
LISTEN HERE (not available) where Mancow calls for an investigation of the Buddy Holly plane crash.

http://globegazette.com/news/local/article_e90154c4-2fbd-11e0-8448-001 cc4c002e0.html

Quote:
The author of a new book about Buddy Holly has challenged the owners of the plane in which Holly died to produce the wreckage.

Gary W. Moore, author of the book, "Hey Buddy," said Jerry and Barb Dwyer of Clear Lake should allow experts to look at the wreckage of the Beech Bonanza in order to finally quell rumors about how the crash happened.

The accident killed Holly, J.P. "Big Bopper" Richardson and Ritchie Valens, on Feb. 3, 1959, following their appearance at the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake. Pilot Roger Peterson also died in the crash.

Moore writes that Barb Dwyer told him that the real truth about the crash will be revealed in a book Jerry Dwyer is writing about the crash.

When contacted, Barb Dwyer declined to discuss Moore's book or his recounting of their conversation, other than to say that Moore is just one of scores of authors who contact the Dwyers when writing books.

She confirmed that Jerry Dwyer was writing a book to clarify events related to that now-infamous night.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Big Bopper''s son died in 2013:

Jay Richardson, son of The Big Bopper, dies:
http://globegazette.com/news/local/jay-richardson-son-of-the-big-boppe r-dies/article_27c84916-0a80-11e3-9633-0019bb2963f4.html

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ scienceplease 2: 'Died February 3rd, 1959

Bomb or crash?

Did you read the link I put in the original post?
Mafia guy admitted to police doing the 'hit' on Buddy Holly (by placing bomb on plane) for a record executive; he then 'disappeared', police hierarchy saying he had been handed over to FBI, but police witness found this was a lie; same police officer had seen record executive, strongly believed to be linked to the mob, coming out of police commissioner's office.
Investigating police officer at airfield plane left from, gathered evidence, including a photo-fit of a guy that got on the plane, and immediately got off; no one knew the guy, Holly's people thinking he was local, local people thought he was with Holly's group. This police officer sent photo-fit to witness of confession: he recognised it as the same guy.
He gave the story to a local paper; night of the day the paper was distributed, newspaper office burnt down. Following day, editor 'committed suicide'. Witness police officer died in 'car crash'; airfield policeman died by 'hit and run' while walking; both policemen's houses burgled before police arrived. And, of course, Buddy had upset the Record Company, by moving to New York and setting up his own record company.
Do you believe in so many 'coincidences'? I don't!

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@ scienceplease 2: 'Died February 3rd, 1959

Bomb or crash?

Did you read the link I put in the original post?
Mafia guy admitted to police doing the 'hit' on Buddy Holly (by placing bomb on plane) for a record executive; he then 'disappeared', police hierarchy saying he had been handed over to FBI, but police witness found this was a lie; same police officer had seen record executive, strongly believed to be linked to the mob, coming out of police commissioner's office.
Investigating police officer at airfield plane left from, gathered evidence, including a photo-fit of a guy that got on the plane, and immediately got off; no one knew the guy, Holly's people thinking he was local, local people thought he was with Holly's group. This police officer sent photo-fit to witness of confession: he recognised it as the same guy.
He gave the story to a local paper; night of the day the paper was distributed, newspaper office burnt down. Following day, editor 'committed suicide'. Witness police officer died in 'car crash'; airfield policeman died by 'hit and run' while walking; both policemen's houses burgled before police arrived. And, of course, Buddy had upset the Record Company, by moving to New York and setting up his own record company.
Do you believe in so many 'coincidences'? I don't!

Er... I can't remember, Outsider. I think I was probably searching for other information to confirm or deny...

What I did turn up was a very similar recent case for Aaliyah...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaliyah

The theory...

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2012/09/18/conspiracy-theory-mary-j-blige -hints-that-rb-singer-aaliyah-was-set-up-to-be-murdered/

Nothing conclusive though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: