FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael C. Ruppert - 1951-2014 R.I.P.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Michael C. Ruppert - 1951-2014 R.I.P. Reply with quote

Michael C. Ruppert - 1951-2014 R.I.P.

Link
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suicided?
Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Extremely unlikely Ruppert was suicided Reply with quote

It looks extremely unlikely Ruppert was suicided.

The link below is from the CollapseNet group, some of Ruppert's closest friends and associates. It includes background info and they have posted a scan of a handwritten note from Mike himself. Looks like he was just on burnout and really went off the edge. Tragic.
Link - http://www.collapsenet.com/free-resources/collapsenet-public-access/ne ws-alerts/item/12454-collapsenets-founder-michael-c-ruppert-has-commit ted-suicide

And here is a comment left on a memorial page for Mike Ruppert by his friend Richard Heinberg.
Quote:
Richard Heinberg (Post Carbon Institute):
Just three weeks ago I saw Mike for the first time in four years. We talked at a restaurant; then, a couple of days later, I was a guest on his Lifeboat Hour radio show. He had clearly been to hell and back since we last saw each other, but appeared to have come to a better place within himself. He had a couple of big projects on the horizon and gave no hint of the end that he would choose. During the past decade he alerted many thousands of people to the precarious nature of our global, fossil-fueled industrial system, and many of those folks changed their careers or moved to another location in search of more resilience and sustainability. That's a legacy that deserves enduring thanks.

Link - http://www.resilience.org/stories/2014-04-16/in-memoriam-michael-c-rup pert
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good guy; if he did crack under the pressure, know that he WAS under a heck of a lot of pressure.
Previously, he fled to Venezuela, due to major harassment; he then 'contracted' a very serious illness, and had to return to either Canada or US (I forget which). He ended up in the States, either way.
For what it's worth, I know how pressure, physical or psychological, can lead to suicide. I myself, as a Westerner that looks Jewish, in Quetta, Pakistan in 1967 (just after the 6 Day War), felt such hostility (I was heavily taking drugs on the 'Hippy Trail' at the time), that though no hostile action whatsoever was taken against me, I so sensed the hostility that I literally tore into myself with a knife and razor blades. Thank God, I failed.
Luckily, I did not have access to a gun.
Surviving such an episode, and also an OD 'near death experience', has given me a certain strength, which hopefully I will use to continue campaigning for the Truth.
RIP, Mike. Thanks for your bravery and truth. Hope you're 'Upstairs', you certainly should be.

Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may have been the case that he took his own life, but I agree with Outsider, that part of the blame lies with those who harrassed him as well.
Also, of course, the sort of ennui activists suffer from all the time, when researching just how bad things have got in the world. Coping strategies are diverse and one size doesnt fit all. There is an interview with him on reinvestigate911 youtube channel.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CIA, Iran-Contra and the Narcotics Money Laundering Nexus
Statement of Michael C. Ruppert submitted to the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
By Global Research News
Global Research, April 24, 2014
From the Wilderness 1 October 1997

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cia-iran-contra-and-the-narcotics-mon ey-laundering-nexus/5379003

We bring to the attention of our readers the introduction of a 1997 statement by the late Michael C. Ruppert submitted to the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

Michael C. Ruppert was a former LAPD narcotics investigator and author.

Michael Ruppert committed suicide on April 14, 2014. [M.Ch, GR editor, April 24, 2014]

This document appears exactly as I submitted it to the Select Intelligence Committees of both Houses. To date, it remains only a document submitted in advance of testimony and it has not been placed in the Congressional Record. Although I and Cele Castillo remain on potential witness lists, we have not been allowed to testify. The sheer volume of my exhibits and the disk space required to scan them makes it impossible to include these important documents here. To obtain my full statement, with all 32 pages of exhibits and photographs – CLICK HERE.

Mr. Chairman:

On November 15, 1996, I stood at a town hall meeting at Locke High School in Los Angeles and said to Director of Central Intelligence John Deutch,

“I am a former Los Angeles Police narcotics detective. I worked South Central Los Angeles and I can tell you, Director Deutch, emphatically and without equivocation, that the Agency has dealt drugs in this country for a long time.”

I then referred Director Deutch to three specific Agency operations known as Amadeus, Pegasus and Watchtower.

Most Americans have been led to believe that the purpose of these hearings is to ascertain whether or not there is any evidence that the Central Intelligence Agency dealt drugs during the Iran-Contra era. If these hearings were about evidence, then the most patriotic duty I could perform would be to quote Jack Blum who served as chief investigator for the Kerry Subcommittee on narcotics and terrorism ten years ago. He testified before this committee last year and said,

“We don’t have to investigate. We already know.”

We could save a lot of taxpayer money by just rereading the records of the Kerry hearings. There is more evidence in there than any court in the world would ever need to hand down indictments.

At best, I could just quote you one entry from Oliver North’s diary dated July 5, 1985, which said that $14 million to buy weapons for the Contras, “came from drugs.” I wouldn’t need to mention the two hundred and fifty other such entries in his diary, which refer to narcotics. Or I could quote Dennis Dayle a senior DEA supervisory agent who said,

“In my thirty year history in DEA, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the C.I.A.”

But these hearings are not about evidence. They are about corruption and cover-up. The CIA did not just deal drugs during the Iran-Contra era; it has done so for the full fifty years of its history. Today I will give you evidence which will show that the CIA, and many figures who became known during Iran-Contra such as Richard Secord, Ted Shackley, Tom Clines, Felix Rodriguez and George Herbert Walker Bush, who was DCI when I first became exposed to Agency drug dealing, have been selling drugs to Americans since the Vietnam era. I have been very careful to make sure that what I tell you today is admissible evidence in criminal proceedings.

In a court of law the testimony of an eyewitness is one of the most prized possessions of a prosecutor. It is direct evidence of a crime. I am an eyewitness. Another form of frequently used evidence is an exception to the hearsay rule in which admissions against the interest of a criminal participant or a material witness are admitted into evidence if given under oath by the person to whom the statements were made. I am under oath and I will provide you today with utterly damning admissions against interest made by people with direct knowledge of these events. There is also documentary and circumstantial evidence and I will present you with that as well.

My evidence will show conclusively that, as a matter of national policy, set at the National Security Council – the White House – elements of the C.I.A., in concert with elements of the military, and other federal agencies, have dealt drugs to Americans for at least three decades. Major defense contractors like E-Systems have also engaged in such traffic. I will not cover the outstanding work of scholars such as Alfred McCoy of the University of Wisconsin and Peter Dale Scott of the University of California at Berkeley who document this activity back to the forties.

Nor will I attempt to deliver the material which should be given to you directly by a great many other heroic witnesses including Celerino Castillo, Mike Levine, Dee Ferdinand, David Sabow, Brad Ayers, Tosh Plumley, Bo Abbott, Danny Sheehan, Gene Wheaton, John Mattes, Jack Terrell, Winfred Richardson (formerly of E-Systems), Michelle Cooper (formerly of E-Systems), Bill Tyree and Dois G. “Chip” Tatum. Also this committee should interview two former CIA employees on the subject. Their names are David MacMichael and Ralph McGehee.

The evidence will also show that the CIA has infiltrated and established illegal relationships with a number of police departments around the country. One of the purposes of this has been to protect CIA drug operations from law enforcement. I have personal knowledge of this activity in Los Angeles and New Orleans and have documented such a case in New York City.

All of the exhibits I will present today are among the two hundred and fifty plus pages of documents I provided to your investigators when they visited me in Los Angeles last year.

This is my testimony: http://www.fromthewilderness.com/ssci.shtml

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a shame he was not content that he did what he could and had done the best he could. It resulted in spiritual and emotional burnout.

I think he just felt he had enough of the world we live in. Very tragic Sad

Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: The Death Of Michael C. Ruppert - Narrated by Jack Martin Reply with quote

The Death Of Michael C. Ruppert - Narrated by Jack Martin

Link
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who still doubts that Mike did commit suicide, the following article should convince them there was nothing suspicious whatsoever about the circumstances:

From the Wilderness Forward, What Really Happened to Michael C. Ruppert
- by Cheri Speak :
https://cherispeak.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/from-the-wilderness-forwar d-what-really-happened-to-michael-c-ruppert/

Cheri has done Mike proud.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did America go wrong? Police militarization:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-bogus-drug-war-1/where-did-amer ica-go-wrong.html

Mike Ruppert appears in this short video clip re drugs complicity of CIA and FBI.

Celia_Moore
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Michael Ruppert Reply with quote

Michael J Ruppert - [The Truth and Lies of 9/11] Updated
Documentary Channel 1,871 views

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzhYGO5mGsY

https://youtu.be/KzhYGO5mGsY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: