FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Robert Newman's History Of Oil & Dr Beeching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Robert Newman's History Of Oil & Dr Beeching Reply with quote

Did anyone see this great show ?

It was shown on More 4 and although not directly about 9/11 , he did put forward a great theory about why the US had to invade Iraq.

He also says that WW 1 should be taught in schools as a invasion of Iraq.

I`m not sure if it going to be repeated soon but if anyone would like it sent to them on dvd or would like a link to a torrent (its only about 200 meg ) please mail me.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a link to it from here. Takes about 3 mins to load on broadband.

Newman uses comedy to examine the real power influence of the world - oil, and looks further as to why the US (and UK) is so active in world domination. Very interesting and everyone should watch.

http://www.powerswitch.org.uk/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task =view&id=1704&Itemid=2

I have no doubt that 9/11 and the false war on terror is an excuse to capture the important energy markets of the world. We are reaching a real tipping point right now and demand for oil is outstripping supply which along with tensions over Iran is pushing the price of oil way beyond economic sustainable limits. The US will crumble as a result of this and its leaders know it, hence the push into Iran.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4933190.stm
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've split this topic off from the original as its proving such a useful vein of inquiry.
Penny & Beeching both from Sheerness
Study together at Imperial College
Go on to develop Britain's atomic bomb together after the war
Beeching then destroys Britain's railways in a deal with the US to create new markets for oil
How we got the Strangelove world & the heroin like addiction on foreign energy we are today

Atomic Bomber Beeching nukes Britain's railway network
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=22328

TonyGosling wrote:
Got this by email - for me the biggest leg-up on understanding how all this works since watching Rob Newman... nence it's here - mind bendingly fascinating.
Quote:

The reason I write is the UK Transport topic and Beeching's Axe.

Having worked in the oil industry a fair part of my life, I have often wondered why this noble twat Beeching ripped our heritage up so fast. Politicians argued taxpayers losses. What nonsense. All industries owned by the nation, are manipulated by the bean counters to alter public opinion.

My thoughts were drawn to the timing of the discovery of North Sea oil, and twats axe.

My theory was American Oil Zionists telling the UK government what will happen. i.e. You have a transport infrastructure that is far too efficient Where are you going to sell your oil? The OPEC countries are under our control and we do not want your oil upsetting our cosy world market. You will have to sell it on your home market. If you agree, we will give you the zillions of bucks to build your rigs, because you can't afford to build them, and we will assist you in sucking your oil out and polluting your fishing grounds...... BUT you must rip up your tracks and build for the road lobby. Look at the taxes you can rip the public off for........ ZZZzzzzzz. The rest is history.

Hence, I live in France. Here life is not so hypocritical, and not so many Zionist scumbag pigs running the shop.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: