FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paedophile Information Exchange funded by Met Special Branch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Paedophile Information Exchange funded by Met Special Branch Reply with quote

EXCLUSIVE: Secret service infiltrated paedophile group to 'blackmail establishment'

BRITISH security services infiltrated and funded the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange in a covert operation to identify and possibly blackmail establishment figures, a Home Office whistleblower alleges.

By: Tim Tate and Ted JeoryPublished: Sun, June 29, 2014
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/485529/Special-Branch-funded-Paedophi le-Information-Exchange-says-Home-Office-whistleblower

The former civil servant has told detectives investigating the activities of paedophiles in national politics that the Metropolitan Police’s Special Branch was orchestrating the child-sex lobbying group in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

The whistleblower, who has spoken exclusively to the Sunday Express, says he was also warned off asking why such a notorious group was being handed government money.

It emerged late last year that PIE was twice gave amounts of £35,000 in Home Office funding between 1977 and 1980, the £70,000 total equivalent to over £400,000 in today’s money.

Those details surfaced only after the whistleblower highlighted his concerns to campaigning Labour MP Tom Watson and his revelations have triggered an ongoing Home Office inquiry into why the cash was given to PIE which was abolished in 1985 after a number of prosecutions.

Until now, speculation about the grant has centred on Clifford Hindley, the late Home Office manager who approved the payments. However, the whistleblower told the Sunday Express he thought higher and more sinister powers were at play.

He has given a formal statement to that effect to detectives from Operation Fernbridge, which is looking into allegations of historic sex abuse at the Elm Guest House in south-west London.

At that time, questioning anything to do with Special Branch, especially within the Home Office, was a ‘no-no’.
Mr X, whistleblower
PIE, now considered one of the most notorious groups of the era, had gained respectability in political circles. Its members are said to have included establishment figures, and disgraced Liberal MP Cyril Smith was a friend of founder member Peter Righton.

In 1981, Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens used Parliamentary privilege to name Sir Peter Hayman, the deputy director of MI6, as a member of PIE and an active paedophile. In 1983 Mr Dickens gave the Home Office a dossier of what he claimed was evidence of a paedophile network of “big, big names, people in positions of power, influence and responsibility”. The Home Office says the dossier no longer exists.

Whistleblower Mr X, whose identity we have agreed to protect, became a very senior figure in local government before retiring a few years ago. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, he was a full-time consultant in the Home Office’s Voluntary Services Unit run by Clifford Hindley.

In 1979 Mr X was asked to examine a funding renewal application for PIE, but he became concerned because the organisation’s goal of seeking to abolish the age of consent “conflicted” with the child protection policies of the Department of Health and Social Security and asked for a meeting with Mr Hindley, his immediate boss.

house, sex abuse, Elm House in London where it is alleged child abuse incidents took place [MARK KEHOE]

Mr X recalled: “I raised my concerns, but he told me that I was to drop them. Hindley gave three reasons for this. He said PIE was an organisation with cachet and that its work in this field was respected.

“He said this was a renewal of an existing grant and that under normal Home Office practice a consultant such as myself would not be involved in the decision-making process.

“And he said PIE was being funded at the request of Special Branch which found it politically useful to identify people who were paedophiles. This led me not to pursue my objections. At that time, questioning anything to do with Special Branch, especially within the Home Office, was a ‘no-no’.

“I was under the clear belief that I was being instructed to back off and that his reference to Special Branch was expected to make me to do so.

“Hindley didn’t give me an explicit explanation of what Special Branch would do with information it gleaned from funding PIE, but I formed the belief that it was part of an undercover operation or activity. I was aware a lot of people in the civil service or political arena had an interest in obtaining information like that which could be used as a sort of blackmail.”

He said he asked for a file the Home Office kept on PIE, but his request was refused. However, he was certain then Tory Home Office Minister Tim Raison, who died in 2011, must have signed the 1980 funding application.

Mr X has given a formal written statement to the inquiry set up last year into former Home Office links with PIE but has refused to meet the inquiry in person because he fears “repercussions” under the Official Secrets Act.

Yesterday Tom Watson said: “The whole sorry business makes it absolutely imperative the Home Secretary bows to the will of the 114 MPs demanding a full, fearless public investigation into child sexual abuse.”

Special Branch was an integral part of the intelligence service gathering intelligence on spies and political threats to the state. In 2005 it merged with the anti-terrorism branch to form a Counter Terrorism Command.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this from the missing dossier?
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The news and the police say they've lost the dossier but it's all over the Internet!

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paed ophile-party-list/

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meet the man Leon Brittan handed the lost
VIP paedophile dossier to
http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/07/03/meet-the-man-leon-brittan-han ded-the-lost-vip-paedophile-dossier-to/
(not satire)
In 1983, when he was Home Secretary, Leon
Brittan was handed a dossier by Tory MP Geoffrey
Dickens which included details of a VIP
paedophile ring.
The file of course – we now know – then
mysteriously went missing after Brittan said he
“handed it to his officials” at the Home Office.
So who would those officials be?
Well, Brittan has already confirmed that the
official who was with him at the meeting when he
was handed the dossier was his private secretary .
And who was Brittan’s private secretary at the
time of the meeting?
Sir Brian Cubbon.
Sir Brian – although a former high ranking civil
servant – has close links to MI5 and MI6.
In this document from 1999 , Sir Brian is listed as
a director of an MI6 front company called Hakluyt
& Company.
And Sir Brian is also the official who was
responsible for giving MI5 permission to tap the
phones of leading CND activists in the 1980s.
And what is the relevance of the spooks
involvement in the missing dossier?
Well, this is not the first time a VIP paedophile
dossier has gone missing.
In the 1970s a special branch officer with
Lancashire Police said a “thick” police dossier full
of allegations from boys claiming they had been
abused by Sir Cyril Smith went missing after an
officer from MI5 told him it needed to be sent to
MI5 headquarters in London .
It’s looking increasingly likely that VIP
paedophiles – particularly those in Westminster –
are being protected by MI5.
So don’t expect any arrests any time soon.

Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ark (Absolute return for Kids) also linked to this:

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schillings_legal_threat_re_Arpad_Busso n,_EIM_Group_and_ARK_Schools_to_911forum.org.uk_hoster,_16_Dec_2008#Pa edophile_Liberation_Exchange_.28PIE.29_and_those_involved_with_Ark_Aca demy_schools.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/485529/Special-Branch-funded-Paedophi le-Information-Exchange-says-Home-Office-whistleblower

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Secret service infiltrated paedophile group to 'blackmail establishment'
BRITISH security services infiltrated and funded the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange in a covert operation to identify and possibly blackmail establishment figures, a Home Office whistleblower alleges.

The former civil servant has told detectives investigating the activities of paedophiles in national politics that the Metropolitan Police’s Special Branch was orchestrating the child-sex lobbying group in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

The whistleblower, who has spoken exclusively to the Sunday Express, says he was also warned off asking why such a notorious group was being handed government money.

It emerged late last year that PIE was twice gave amounts of £35,000 in Home Office funding between 1977 and 1980, the £70,000 total equivalent to over £400,000 in today’s money.

Those details surfaced only after the whistleblower highlighted his concerns to campaigning Labour MP Tom Watson and his revelations have triggered an ongoing Home Office inquiry into why the cash was given to PIE which was abolished in 1985 after a number of prosecutions.

Until now, speculation about the grant has centred on Clifford Hindley, the late Home Office manager who approved the payments. However, the whistleblower told the Sunday Express he thought higher and more sinister powers were at play.

He has given a formal statement to that effect to detectives from Operation Fernbridge, which is looking into allegations of historic sex abuse at the Elm Guest House in south-west London.

Quote:
At that time, questioning anything to do with Special Branch, especially within the Home Office, was a ‘no-no’.

Mr X, whistleblower

PIE, now considered one of the most notorious groups of the era, had gained respectability in political circles. Its members are said to have included establishment figures, and disgraced Liberal MP Cyril Smith was a friend of founder member Peter Righton.

In 1981, Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens used Parliamentary privilege to name Sir Peter Hayman, the deputy director of MI6, as a member of PIE and an active paedophile. In 1983 Mr Dickens gave the Home Office a dossier of what he claimed was evidence of a paedophile network of “big, big names, people in positions of power, influence and responsibility”. The Home Office says the dossier no longer exists.

Whistleblower Mr X, whose identity we have agreed to protect, became a very senior figure in local government before retiring a few years ago. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, he was a full-time consultant in the Home Office’s Voluntary Services Unit run by Clifford Hindley.

In 1979 Mr X was asked to examine a funding renewal application for PIE, but he became concerned because the organisation’s goal of seeking to abolish the age of consent “conflicted” with the child protection policies of the Department of Health and Social Security and asked for a meeting with Mr Hindley, his immediate boss.

house, sex abuse, Elm House in London where it is alleged child abuse incidents took place

Mr X recalled: “I raised my concerns, but he told me that I was to drop them. Hindley gave three reasons for this. He said PIE was an organisation with cachet and that its work in this field was respected.

“He said this was a renewal of an existing grant and that under normal Home Office practice a consultant such as myself would not be involved in the decision-making process.

“And he said PIE was being funded at the request of Special Branch which found it politically useful to identify people who were paedophiles. This led me not to pursue my objections. At that time, questioning anything to do with Special Branch, especially within the Home Office, was a ‘no-no’.

“I was under the clear belief that I was being instructed to back off and that his reference to Special Branch was expected to make me to do so.

“Hindley didn’t give me an explicit explanation of what Special Branch would do with information it gleaned from funding PIE, but I formed the belief that it was part of an undercover operation or activity. I was aware a lot of people in the civil service or political arena had an interest in obtaining information like that which could be used as a sort of blackmail.”

He said he asked for a file the Home Office kept on PIE, but his request was refused. However, he was certain then Tory Home Office Minister Tim Raison, who died in 2011, must have signed the 1980 funding application.

Mr X has given a formal written statement to the inquiry set up last year into former Home Office links with PIE but has refused to meet the inquiry in person because he fears “repercussions” under the Official Secrets Act.

Yesterday Tom Watson said: “The whole sorry business makes it absolutely imperative the Home Secretary bows to the will of the 114 MPs demanding a full, fearless public investigation into child sexual abuse.”

Special Branch was an integral part of the intelligence service gathering intelligence on spies and political threats to the state. In 2005 it merged with the anti-terrorism branch to form a Counter Terrorism Command.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the Establishment hid the monster in their midst: As MPs demand an inquiry into the covering-up of a VIP child abuse ring, chilling proof of how this depraved diplomat was protected by the good and the great
Sir Peter Hayman was a respected diplomat and army officer given an MBE
But he hid a secret life as a member of the Paedophile Information Exchange
The group encouraged child abuse - but he was let off with a caution
Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens raised issue of Sir Peter's abuse in Commons
There were strenuous attempts by Whitehall and Whitehall to stop Dickens
Hayman affair in spotlight amid pressure for alleged paedophile ring inquiry
Involves a missing dossier handed to former home secretary Leon Brittan
Allegedly contained child abuse allegations involving Establishment figures
By RICHARD PENDLEBURY FOR THE DAILY MAIL and STEPHEN WRIGHT FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 01:38, 5 July 2014 | UPDATED: 15:51, 5 July 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681318/How-Establishment-hid- monster-midst-As-MPs-demand-inquiry-covering-VIP-child-abuse-ring-chil ling-proof-depraved-diplomat-protected-good-great.html

Sir Peter Hayman’s life was one decorated with worthy acronyms and exclusive memberships.

By the time of his retirement from ‘the Diplomatic’, the Stowe and Oxford-educated former Rifle Brigade officer had been a Home and Foreign Office mandarin, working closely with the intelligence services at the height of the Cold War: it has even been suggested he was a senior figure in MI6.

His final posting was as High Commissioner to Canada.

As a result of these labours he was made a Knight Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George (KCMG), Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (CVO) and an MBE.

Off duty he also belonged to the MCC and the Army and Navy private members’ club (The Rag). Like Sir Peter, both were pillars of London’s old-school-tie Establishment.

Yet unlike the MCC, there was no distinguishing neckwear at Sir Peter’s rather more discreet third ‘club’, to which he seems to have devoted most physical energy and expense as a pensioner newly returned from post-colonial duties in Ottawa.

His membership number was ‘330’ and this organisation of similarly minded if not gilded individuals was called the Paedophile Information Exchange. It had been formed almost exactly 200 years after the MCC.

PIE supported and encouraged illegal sexual relationships between adults and children. In other words, child abuse.

Sir Peter lived with his wife of 40 years in a lovely home in South Oxfordshire where, in a parallel existence, he was deputy chairman of the Conservative Association. He acted as a churchwarden’s assistant, and opened the local fete.

Everyone there thought he was marvellous. Who was to know otherwise?

That was because his official PIE literature and graphic correspondence with fellow paedophiles was by squalid necessity sent to a flat at 95 Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, London, some 50 miles away.

The ex-diplomat had rented it for that purpose — as well as extra-marital sexual liaisons — under the name of Peter Henderson. The fact that the flat was almost across the road from the Soviet embassy was simply an irony. How the KGB would have loved to have made blackmail use of his peccadillo.

Then Sir Peter made a mistake. He left a packet of paedophile material in an envelope on a London bus. It was addressed to Mr Henderson at Linden Gardens in Notting Hill. A fellow passenger was curious. The package came into the possession of the police.

Soon afterwards, in November 1978, they raided the Linden Gardens flat.

What they found was a huge trove of revolting paedophilia and other extreme pornography. Among it was a library of 45 substantial diaries in which Sir Peter had recorded in detail his sexual experiences and fantasies, the latter including sex with minors.

There was also substantial correspondence with other PIE members — 111 pages in one instance — in which they shared their otherwise secret desires and other graphic paedophile material.

Police later found that two of the dozen or so paedophiles in Sir Peter’s epistolary circle had been writing to each other about their interest in the extreme sexual torture and murder of children.

Even the hardened cops of the Obscene Publications Squad were ‘revolted’ by the Linden Gardens haul.

When interviewed, Sir Peter — a man who had been deputy commandant of the British zone in Berlin and was later tasked to tear a strip off the Soviet ambassador to London after Moscow crushed the Prague Spring of 1968 — broke down and wept.

He would surely be exposed and his reputation ruined. All those official laurels would be for naught.

And yet he wasn’t.

Much to the anger and disbelief of the Obscene Publications Squad he was let off with a caution. The grounds for this decision certainly seem extraordinary to contemporary eyes. The Director of Public Prosecutions deemed that as the paedophile material sent through the post by Sir Peter and his friends had not been ‘unsolicited’ nor traded for profit, no offence had taken place worthy of prosecution.

The result? Save among a few officers at Scotland Yard, Sir Peter’s reputation remained intact and might have remained so until his death in 1992 had he not been later exposed in parliament.

The Hayman affair came back into the spotlight this week, with David Cameron ordering an investigation into an alleged cover-up of a VIP paedophile ring which included leading figures in Westminster and Whitehall.

The matter was raised by campaigning MP Simon Danczuk, and centres on a dossier of child sex allegations involving senior Establishment figures, which was handed to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan by fellow Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens in November 1983.

Lord Brittan says that he passed the documents on to Whitehall officials. But no action was taken and the Home Office has admitted that the Dickens dossier was subsequently destroyed.

The peer faces increasing pressure to fully explain both his handling of the dossier and what it contained. Mark Sedwill, the current permanent secretary at the Home Office, has been given until Monday to explain what the department did with the information the dossier contained.

For his part, Dickens was always convinced there had been a high-level cover-up of VIP paedophilia. The rough treatment he received when in March 1981 he used the legal protection of parliamentary privilege to name Sir Peter Hayman in the Commons, and ask about the security risk his paedophile activities might have posed, is certainly instructive of the Establishment attitude of the time.

He would surely be exposed and his reputation ruined. All those official laurels would be for nothing. And yet he wasn't

In the immediate aftermath of Dickens’ outing of Hayman, the letters page of the Times newspaper gave some flavour of the ranks closing against the campaigner, whom some clearly saw as a working-class oik from a far-flung constituency in the North of England. The fact that he was exposing a member of a paedophile ring which sexually exploited children seemed incidental.

‘Until a week ago, only a few unfortunates in Huddersfield had heard of Mr Geoffrey Dickens and no one who has watched him performing his stunt can have supposed that he has one scintilla of Sir Peter Hayman’s unselfish ability,’ wrote R P T Davenport-Hines. ‘Mischievous avidity for headlines is no substitute for talent or hard work.’

Mr Davenport-Hines is now an eminent historian.

In a similar vein one Julian Fellowes, himself the son of a senior British diplomat, wrote: ‘Thoroughly revolted as I am by the Paedophiliac Society with all its professed aims, I feel I cannot be alone this week in being almost as disgusted by the spectacle of a Tory MP dangling his victim over the slavering jaws of the media.

‘The feeblest student of human nature must surely be aware of how slight the connexion between pornography and practices need be.

‘To flirt with fetishes is hardly rare in the best circles . . . now he has to have his life, public and private, more thoroughly smashed than if he had murdered his kinsman in broad daylight.

‘It is particularly depressing that Salem-like justice should be meted out by a Conservative Party (MP) . . .  their one faintly convincing battle cry has always been the importance of championing the rights of the individual against the so-called good of the faceless, heartless state.’

What of the rights of the children featured in the pornography, some might wonder.

Today the Oscar winner and Downton Abbey creator is a Tory peer — Lord Fellowes of West Stafford. He is married to a lady-in-waiting.

Prior to Dickens naming Hayman, there had also been strenuous attempts by leading figures in Westminster and Whitehall to prevent him from doing so.

The then Attorney General Sir Michael Havers argued with him outside the Commons chamber for 20 minutes before the disclosure of Hayman’s name in written questions.

Dickens later argued: ‘I have had to consider a gentleman with a very distinguished career for which he was many times honoured, and his family.

‘But I have also to consider the parents whose children are procured, sometimes for a bag of sweets, to perform sexual acts and pose for sexual photographs.’

Sir Peter pictured outside Reading Magistrates' Court where he faced a charge of gross indecency - for which he was let off with a caution

The parliamentary record Hansard shows that Liberal leader David Steel also spoke out in the House against Dickens’ use of parliamentary privilege to name the paedophile diplomat in written questions.

‘As a member of the Select Committee on Privileges I am naturally concerned that parliamentary privilege should at all times be defended,’ said Steel. ‘I submit it is difficult to defend if there is a sign on occasion it is being abused.

‘I want to draw your attention to two questions which have appeared on the Order Paper today naming a retired public servant and asking for further inquiries into his activities.’

He added: ‘I would like to suggest to you this is creating a dubious precedent of which we should be careful.’

The Times reported that the Liberals said Mr Steel was merely expressing the doubts felt by many MPs.

We know now, of course, that Mr Steel and his Liberal Party failed to recognise the paedophile activities of their own MP Cyril Smith, who is believed to have been named in the dossier Dickens later handed to Brittan. Police recently confirmed that Smith was also a visitor to the notorious Elm Guest House in South-West London, where paedophile parties were allegedly held.

At the time, Steel and the Liberals did nothing, and Smith took his secrets and good reputation to the grave.

To shouts of ‘old school tie’ from Labour MP Christopher Price, Sir Michael Havers had to explain to the House why Hayman had not been prosecuted along with other members of PIE in a trial which had ended at the Old Bailey the previous week with the former PIE chairman Tom O’Carroll being jailed for two years for conspiracy to corrupt public morals.

Hayman’s alias of ‘Mr Henderson’ and his collection of paedophile material and diaries had been alluded to in O’Carroll’s committal hearings, but his true identity was suppressed.

(O’Carroll’s prosecution had been criticised by the National Council for Civil Liberties, to which PIE was affiliated. The NCCL’s legal officer at the time was Harriet Harman, now Deputy Labour Leader. She refuses to apologise for the NCCL’s links with PIE.)

The Hayman affair came back into the spotlight this week, amid growing pressure for an inquiry into an alleged cover-up of a paedophile ring in Westminster in the 1980s, involving a missing dossier handed to former home secretary Leon Brittan

Sir Michael explained that Hayman himself had escaped prosecution not because of ‘special treatment’, but because he had not sat on PIE’s executive committee. Dickens claimed that police investigating PIE in 1978 had been ‘absolutely staggered’ that Hayman was not charged.

But the Establishment did then take some action — against the whistleblowers.

The DPP ordered the Metropolitan Police to carry out a leak inquiry into who had given Hayman’s name to Dickens. It was assumed — probably correctly — that the ‘culprit’ was a member of the Obscene Publications squad who had seen the diplomat’s collection at first hand.

Police quizzed Dickens for 45 minutes. He would not tell. A Tory MP even tried to table a motion to force Dickens to reveal his source.

Last night Barry Dickens, the son of Geoffrey Dickens, who died in 1995, said he was disgusted by the backlash against his father at the time of the Hayman affair.

‘I find some of these views quite shocking,’ he said. ‘To defend the odious Peter Hayman, who used his diplomatic bag to carry pictures of children, and I understand in some cases babies in prams, being abused is quite sickening.

‘Julian Fellowes has used flowery language to defend the indefensible and to praise the gutter. David Steel’s Liberal Party was giving sanctuary to the child-abusing monster Cyril Smith. If they have a shred of decency, they will retract their remarks and apologise for attacking my father who was a man of proven integrity.’

Yesterday, Lord Fellowes told the Mail: ‘My position today is exactly the same as it was 30 years ago — I abhor paedophilia in any form, but I think these matters should be decided in a court of law.’

Will we ever know the truth about Establishment paedophiles in the Eighties, and to what extent their activities were covered up?

The Mail can reveal that despite extensive inquiries over the past 20 months, no record of the Dickens dossier being passed to the Metropolitan Police in the mid-Eighties, let alone investigated, has been found by Yard detectives.

Operation Fairbank, the umbrella name for several historic child abuse inquiries relating to PIE, Elm Guest House and a children’s home in South-West London in the Seventies, has been staffed by just seven detectives since it was launched in November 2012.

Compare this with 200 or so detectives tasked with probing alleged media crime around this time, and the 30 or so officers deployed on the post Jimmy Savile scandal inquiry, Operation Yewtree, it is not difficult to understand why sceptics believe the alleged Westminster paedophile ring which operated in the Eighties continues to be covered up.

Certainly there are grounds to suspect that PIE had established a foothold in the Home Office during this period.

A whistleblower has told police that PIE had received grants totalling £70,000 from the Home Office. This person told the Yard he witnessed a successful three-year grant renewal application for £35,000 in 1980, implying that a similar grant had been made in 1977.

PIE leader Steven Adrian Smith (who replaced the jailed Tom O’Carroll), even used a telephone number in the Home Office building as a contact point for the child-sex-supporting organisation, while he was working there as an electrical contractor on behalf of a firm called Complete Maintenance Ltd.

According to his own account, Smith stored paperwork in cabinets at the Home Office and received full security clearance from Scotland Yard.

Smith later went on the run while facing child porn charges. He fled to Holland where he claimed asylum, on the grounds that he was part of an ‘oppressed’ minority campaigning for changes in the UK law.

He cited PIE’s long association with the NCCL. Smith won his asylum plea, but was arrested and jailed on his return to the UK in 1991.

Last night, a man in his 40s who alleges he was a victim of abuse at an institution probed by Scotland Yard, told us: ‘The Government and all its agencies need to wake up and realise that without a proper independent inquiry into historic child sex abuse, the guilty will be left in peace whilst a mass group of traumatised survivors will continue unsupported and tortured by our experiences.’

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: