FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kansas Police remove activist's son from her custody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Kansas Police remove activist's son from her custody Reply with quote

Police in Kansas raid Shona Banda’s home after her son defends pot in drug education class: http://www.news.com.au/world/police-in-kansas-raid-shona-bandas-home-a fter-her-son-defends-pot-in-drug-education-class/story-fndir2ev-122731 0193843

'A MUM had her house raided by police after her 11-year-old son disagreed with the anti-marijuana views of school counsellors during a drug education class.

“He let them know how educated he was on the facts,” Shona Banda of Garden City, Kansas, said of her son’s contribution to the lesson.

But the school counsellors didn’t see it that way, calling in child protection services who then contacted police. Her son was detained and police launched a raid on Ms Banda’s home.

“I let them know that they weren’t allowed in my home without a warrant,” Ms Banda told US investigative news website, Ben Swann. “I didn’t believe you could get a warrant off of something a child says in school.”

However, later that day police got their warrant and searched the home. During the raid authorities confiscated an alleged two ounces of cannabis flower and one ounce of cannabis oil.

According to the Human Solution International her son was then seized from her. At a later court date a judge recommended that the boy be placed in the custody of his father, who lives close by.

Ms Banda, a pro-marijuana activist who admits to using the drug medicinally to treat her Crohn’s disease, has yet to be charged with any crime.

“For him to have spoken up in class I can’t be upset about because he hears me daily on the phone talking with people, encouraging people to speak up and speak out,” she said.'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just the 1%, there's a whole army of scumbags out there, eager to do their bit, and get their snouts in the trough provided by the 1% to control the rest of us:

'Undercover cop tricks autistic student, makes him a criminal':
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/law-enforcement-corruption--abuse-1  /undercover-cop-tricks-autistic-student--makes-him-a-criminal.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: