FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Washington approved chemical false flag attack in Syria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Washington approved chemical false flag attack in Syria Reply with quote

Hacked Emails Reveal ‘Washington-Approved’ Plan to Stage Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria
http://www.infowars.com/hack-reveals-washington-approved-plan-to-stage -chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/

Hacked Emails Reveal ‘Washington-Approved’ Plan to Stage Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 28, 2013

Alleged hacked emails from defense contractor Britam reveal a plan “approved by Washington” and funded by Qatar to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria and blame it on the Assad regime, fulfilling what the Obama administration has made clear is a “red line” that would mandate US military intervention.

The leaked emails, obtained by a hacker in Germany, feature an exchange (click here for screenshot) between Britam Defence’s Business Development Director David Goulding and the company’s founder Philip Doughty;

Phil

We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.

We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.

Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards
David

The fact that the plan involves delivering a CW (chemical weapon) that is “similar to those Assad should have,” clearly suggests that the idea is to stage a false flag chemical weapons attack that could be blamed on Assad by Gulf states like Qatar and NATO powers.

If the claim that such as plot was “approved by Washington” can be verified, then the Obama administration is complicit in a war crime.

According to Cyber War News, which details the process of how the emails were hacked and includes screenshots of the leaked documents, the hack also uncovered, “extremely personal information,” including copies of passports of Britam employees, some of whom appeared to be mercenaries.

A full list of all the hacked documents can be found here. One software systems administrator who analyzed the ‘header’ details from the email in question concluded, “I have to admit that the email does indeed look genuine….all these facts check out. So with Mythbusters objectivity I have to call this one plausible.”

Online business profiles confirm that both David Goulding and Philip Doughty work for Britam Defence.

Last year, reports began to circulate that that US-backed rebel fighters in Syria had been given gas masks and were willing to stage a chemical weapons attack which would then be blamed on the Assad regime to grease the skids for NATO military intervention.

Soon after in August, President Barack Obama warned that the use or even transportation of chemical weapons by the Assad regime would represent a “red line” that would precipitate military intervention. French President Francois Hollande followed suit, stating that the use of such weapons “Would be a legitimate reason for direct intervention.”

At around the same time, a source told Syrian news channel Addounia that a Saudi company had fitted 1400 ambulance vehicles with anti-gas & anti-chemical filtering systems at a cost of $97,000 dollars each, in preparation for a chemical weapons attack carried out by FSA rebels using mortar rounds. A further 400 vehicles were prepared as troop carriers.

The attack would be blamed on the Syrian Army and exploited as an excuse for a military assault. A March 2012 Brookings Institution report entitled Saving Syria: Assessing Options For Regime Change outlined this very scenario – where a manufactured humanitarian crisis would be cited as justification for an attack.

Yesterday, Israel’s vice premier Silvan Shalom told reporters that if Syrian rebels obtained chemical weapons from stockpiles belonging to the Assad regime, such a development would force Israel to resort to “preventive operations,” in other words – a military strike on Syria.

In December, a shocking video emerged of Syrian rebels testing what appeared to be a form of nerve gas on rabbits, bolstering claims that the rebels had already obtained chemical weapons.

As Tony Cartalucci also highlights, “Mention of acquiring chemical weapons from Libya is particularly troubling. Libya’s arsenal had fallen into the hands of sectarian extremists with NATO assistance in 2011 in the culmination of efforts to overthrow the North African nation . Since then, Libya’s militants led by commanders of Al Qaeda’s Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) have armed sectarian extremists across the Arab World, from as far West as Mali, to as far East as Syria.”

Last month, 29 different US-backed Syrian opposition groups pledged their allegiance to Al Nusra, an Al-Qaeda-affiliated group which, as the New York Times reported, “killed numerous American troops in Iraq.

Numerous reports confirm that Al Nusra is the leading front line fighting force in Syria and is commanding other rebel groups. Given their prominent role, allied with the fact that the terror group has been responsible for numerous bloody attacks in Syria, the notion that the Obama administration would approve a plot that could see chemical weapons fall into the hands of Al-Qaeda terrorists could represent a foreign policy scandal even bigger than Benghazi-Gate.

In a related story, the Syrian Electronic Army, a separate hacktivist group, continues to release hacked files and emails from numerous sensitive foreign ministry and military websites belonging to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey, including emails sent between these countries.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
bedmouse
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes you wonder if they haven't done it before but I can't think where CW have been used to legitimise a war???
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bedmouse wrote:
Makes you wonder if they haven't done it before but I can't think where CW have been used to legitimise a war???

Just come across this - you're joking, aren't you? What about Iraqi 'WMD's'?

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'WMD Britain: How MoD scientists tested chemical weapons including anthrax and the PLAGUE on soldiers and members of the public - and even released dangerous bacteria on the Tube':
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3190243/WMD-Britain-MoD-scient ists-tested-chemical-weapons-including-anthrax-PLAGUE-soldiers-members -public-released-dangerous-bacteria-Tube.html

'Scientists experimented on 21,000 servicemen between 1939 and 1989
New book reveals horrors of unwitting Ministry of Defence test subjects
'Plague-like' bacteria spores were even released on London Underground
Volunteers suffered agonising chemical burns, breakdowns and even death

The gruesome reality of chemical experiments carried out by the Ministry of Defence at a controversial 'military science park' over the course of 50 years has been revealed.

Teenager soldiers and servicemen unwittingly volunteered to be human 'guinea pigs' for a series of experiments at Porton Down, in Wiltshire, in the hope of a bit of extra cash.

But the unsuspecting volunteers were exposed to Sarin gas, anthrax and even the Black Death, a new book has revealed.

One victim was left convulsing with ‘terrible stuff coming out of his mouth like frogspawn’; another teenage serviceman believed he had a four-hour conversation with a school-friend who had died years before, after being injected with a brain-incapacitating drug.

Incredibly, thousands of members of the British public were also unknowingly exposed by government scientists who released spores of a 'plague-like' bacteria on the London Underground in 1963.

Although considered harmless at the time Bacillus globigii - or BG to use its military moniker - can in fact cause food poisoning, eye infections, and even potentially deadly septicaemia.

But none of the London commuters were ever told of the experiment.

Scientists at Porton Down assured their thousands of military volunteers that they were 'totally safe' before exposing them to a series of dangerous experiments.

Despite being turned into ‘guinea pigs’ by their own government, 21,000 servicemen between 1939 and 1989 were only offered token payments, a day off, or even just a free bus pass.

Decades later, in 2008, the government finally apologised for the atrocities that had been carried out on human ‘guinea pigs’ and paid compensation to 670 of the victims.

Historian Ulf Schmidt, a leading academic of modern history at the University of Kent, has revealed exactly what the shocking experiments entailed and the horrific effects they had on their ‘participants’.

The historian, who acted as an expert witness in the Porton Down investigation, has revealed his findings in a new book 'Secret Science: A Century of Poison Warfare and Human Experiments.

Here are some of the most disturbing case studies he has revealed.

Many thousands of Londoners were put at considerable risk by the Ministry of Defence experimentation.

On July 26, 1963, a harmful virus was unleashed on the London Underground.

Spores of the virus Bacillus globigii were released at Colliers Wood, in a tiny box disguised as a make-up compact.

Scientists were trying to discover whether ‘long distance travel of aerosols’ on London’s transport network ‘was due to transportation within trains’ or through the air ventilation systems.

The virus, although considered harmless at the time, has since been proved to cause food poisoning, eye infections and even potentially-deadly septicaemia.

But none of the commuters dusted with the spores were ever warned or contacted afterwards.

Government officials decided that in order to maintain national security, the trial should be kept under wraps

Ronald Maddison, an RAF engineer from Co Durham, was just 20 when he signed up for one of the hundreds of experiments carried out at the ‘military science park’ of Porton Down, in May 1953.

Assured that he was in no danger, he was guided into a gas chamber with five other test subjects, dressed in oversized overalls, woollen hats and respirators for protection.

Scientists applied twenty drops of liquid to two layers of cloth used in uniforms, serge and flannel, which had been taped to the inside of his forearm.

Just hours later the hapless volunteer was dead, the victim of the most severe case of nerve gas poisoning ever recorded in the western world.

He had been exposed to Sarin, a deadly nerve agent that is now classified by the UN as a weapon of mass destruction.

Ambulance driver Alfred Thornhill, who was 19 years old at the time of Maddison’s death, spoke as an eyewitness at the inquest into his death.

‘I had never seen anyone die before and what that lad went through was absolutely horrific,’ he told the inquest.

‘It was like he was being electrocuted, his whole body was convulsing.

‘The skin was vibrating and there was all this terrible stuff coming out of his mouth…it looked like frogspawn.’

He added: ‘I saw his leg rise up from the bed and I saw his skin begin turning blue. It started from the ankle and started spreading up his leg.

‘It was like watching somebody pouring a blue liquid into a glass, it just began filling up.

‘It was like watching something from outer space and then one of the doctors produced the biggest needle I had ever seen.

‘The sister saw me gawping and told me to get out.’

In payment for the trial that killed him, Maddison was offered 15 shillings and three-day leave pass. He had planned to use the money to buy an engagement ring for his girlfriend.

The British government finally consented to an inquest into his death, half a century after the event.

In 2004 the inquest decided that he had been ‘unlawfully killed’ by his own government, and two years later his family received £100,000 in compensation.

Yet some folk don't believe 'the government' would allow us to be sprayed with toxic 'chemtrails', or expose us to GMO's, pesticides and herbicides if they were 'dangerous'. Ditto, WI-FI in schools and TETRA by the Emergency Services.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: