FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Al-Quds Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: London Al-Quds Day Reply with quote

Date: Friday 10th July 2015 3pm
Assembly point: Duchess Street (behind BBC Broadcasting House)
Nearest tube: Oxford Circus
Marching on US Embassy in Grosvenor Square (distance 1 mile) for a mass rally.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1582798758650913/

Assalaamu Alaikum

On the anniversary of the assault on Gaza 2014, join us on Friday 10th July for the annual Al Quds Day demonstration.

Al Quds Day - the last Friday of Ramadan - is an international day of the oppressed when people from all backgrounds and beliefs, from across the world - from Nigeria to China, from Cuba to South Africa, from Canada to Indonesia, come together united in solidarity with Palestine. This years London Al-Quds Day is on Friday 10th July 2014. There will be coaches coming from all the major cities bringing thousands of people from across the country together united for Palestine. We will assemble at Duchess Street (behind BBC Broadcasting House) at 3pm and march on the US Embassy (in Grosvenor Square) for a mass rally (ends 7pm).

Unite for Palestine, join Al Quds Day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: