FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lord Ashcroft threatened: renal failure 3 days post Pig Gate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:38 am    Post subject: Lord Ashcroft threatened: renal failure 3 days post Pig Gate Reply with quote

Lord Ashcroft hospitalised after life-threatening kidney failure
Speaking at the launch co-author Isabel Oakeshott claimed Mr Cameron warned her against writing the book in an interview two years ago, adding she would get caught up in "some terrible fight between me and Michael Ashcroft".

Lord Ashcroft hospitalised after life-threatening kidney failure
Lord Ashcroft was unable to attend his own book launch after it emerged he has suffered liver and kidney failure
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/11941574/Lord-A shcroft-hospitalised-after-life-threatening-kidney-failure.html

Lord Ashcroft has been recovering in hospital Photo: Julian Simmonds
By Peter Dominiczak, Political Editor7:43PM BST 19 Oct 2015
Lord Ashcroft missed the launch of his highly critical biography of the Prime Minister after it emerged he has been in intensive care for 18 days.
The Tory peer, who was heavily criticised by allies of the Prime Minister over the book, has been recovering in hospital in America after suffering liver and kidney failure and septic shock.
There was stunned silence at the book launch as a video was shown detailing Lord Ashcroft's illness, which most guests assumed was a joke or spoof to promote the book.

Isabel Oakeshott, co-author of Lord Ashcroft's book Call Me Dave
The video explained that he is recovering from liver and kidney failure as well as internal bleeding caused by the leaking intestinal lesion.
Publisher Iain Dale read out a speech by Lord Ashcroft which said: "Although they have done a sterling job without me (Isabel and Iain Dale) I am well aware that I should have been standing shoulder to shoulder at their side but - as my health deteriorated - that was of course impossible"
He added that his sudden illness was the first battle in which "I haven't led from the front".
Addressing criticism of the anecdote about David Cameron and the pig, which stole headlines for days, Lord Ashcroft added: "To suggest that the book was primarily motivated by a combination of revenge and malice is wide of the mark.

"People who know me well testify to the fact that while I am certainly mischievous I am not malicious."
He added that "a great deal of material" about Mr Cameron's "private life" was left out of the book - prompting gasps from the audience.
The book, entitled Call Me Dave, alleged that Mr Cameron was part of a “dope smoking group” with friends while he studied at Oxford.
It also claimed that during an initiation ceremony to a Oxford University society, Mr Cameron “inserted a private part of his anatomy” into a pig’s head.

Former Government chief whip Andrew Mitchell and his wife Sharon arrive at the launch of Lord Ashcroft's biography of David Cameron
Friends of the Prime Minister dismissed the allegations as “lurid nonsense”.
Lord Ashcroft had previously suggested that he wrote the book after being denied a ministerial post by Mr Cameron in 2010.

Organisers of the Westminster launch of Lord Ashcroft’s book said that he had suffered a “life-threatening” illness but is now “out of danger”.
Also speaking at the launch co-author Isabel Oakeshott claimed Mr Cameron warned her against writing the book in an interview two years ago, adding she would get caught up in "some terrible fight between me and Michael Ashcroft".
She added that the Prime Minister had promised to trash the book and that he had done "exactly what he said".

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: