FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fri 13 Nov 2015: Paris Attacks kill 130, Brussels lockdown
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Fri 13 Nov 2015: Paris Attacks kill 130, Brussels lockdown Reply with quote

original headline
129 killed 180 injured: 6 Paris sites, siege bombs shootings

News just coming in of explosions and gunfire near stade de france paris

Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100 being held hostage
60 dead

At least 60 killed in Paris attacks, 100 taken hostage
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2015/11/14/French-media-Peo ple-killed-injured-after-shooting-in-Paris-.html

By Staff writer, Al Arabiya News Channel Saturday, 14 November 2015
At least 60 people were killed as multiple shootings, explosions and a 60-person hostage crisis in seven seperate attacks engulfed the French capital late Friday.

Police said they had exchanged fire with gunmen at the Bataclan concert hall, where around 100 people are believed to be held hostage.

The shooting at the Bataclan began one hour into a rock concert, BFM TV said, adding that one or two people came in and began shooting in the air.

Almost immediately after, Europe 1 radio reported another shooting, at the Central Les Halles shopping mall.

A photo released on social media shows shattered glass at a storefront in Paris. (Photo courtesy of Twitter)

It is not immediately clear whether the attacks were coordinated, or what group is responsible.

(A general view of the scene that shows the covered bodies outside a restaurant following a shooting incident in Paris, France, November 13, 2015. (Reuters)

Al Arabiya's correspondent in Paris said that authorities had blocked off roads in the center of the capital. The shock attacks have prompted an investigation and an emergency meeting by French government ministers.

Previously, the death toll was 15 at the Paris concert hall, and 3 near a stadium, where two blasts reportedly took place.

Thousands at the Paris stadium, where a match between Germany and France had taken place, were barred by French police from leaving the stadium. (Photo courtesy of Twitter)

Several people were also killed and several others wounded after a shooting took place in a restaurant in central Paris.

At the Paris stadium, President Francois Hollande was watching a match between France and Germany, Al Arabiya News Channel correspondent reported

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday 13th - date of French king Philip the Fair's attempt to destroy the Euro Templar banksters - France and Germany
State of emergency
French borders closed
Police state francaise

The myth is all about blowback, the reality is this is just what the banksters & intelligence criminals that brought us the Iraq invasion ordered...

"There's a fair chance these terrorists have come from the war zones"
"We've allowed lots and lots of people to come in from the war zone and we will reap the whirlwind"
"it's a fantastic opportunity for terrorists to get in"
Former UK Counter terrorism chief Chris Phillips

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."

Last edited by Whitehall_Bin_Men on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad Guy being named as "ISIS"...
On the same day as Jihadi John is supposedly killed in a drone strike with Cameron saying it was self-defense!

I feel very sorry for all the innocents caught in this, I'm sorry to say, this seems yet another example of state sponsored terrorism:
- ISIS which is backed by the West
- Jihadi John, the Brit, supposedly involved in executions - while the victims may have been real - many people that have seen the execution videos believe they are fake.
- Russian airliner downed on 1st Nov and being blamed on ISIS
- Paris Event occurring on Friday 13th, rather dark humour in the minds of the planners of this atrocity.

So why?
- Retaliation of Jihadi John's killing? (ISIS viewpoint) Seems rather well-planned for that?
- France's involvement in Syria conflict? (ISIS viewpoint) Would this attack weaken French resolve?
- Improving surveillance of migrants from Syria? (State-sponsored viewpoint)
- Demonstrating that Russia has not been successful in its bombing of ISIS? (State-sponsored viewpoint and ISIS viewpoint).
- Justifying further investment in Syrian conflict (State-sponsored viewpoint)
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse required to abolish Schengen...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318115/State-emergency-France -closes-borders-wake-terrorist-attacks-announces-implement-checks-entr y-points-country.html
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Paris False Flag Attack? — Paul Craig Roberts:
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/11/13/another-paris-false-flag-at tack-paul-craig-roberts/

Shouldn't be too long before the UK gets 'hit' again - Gladio stirs again!

Amazing how it's always 'ordinary people' who get killed in these mass killings (that is, the ones that aren't faked, like Sandy Hook & 'Boston Bombings')?

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this Europe being 'punished' for not going along with US, UK & Israeli directives for Syria regime change?
Six different sites, none of them state or military.
Directed against French people, not state.
French people very much against Syria intervention.

70% of French want Assad to stay in power - Le Figaro
https://www.rt.com/politics/official-word/320261-assad-france-poll-fig aro/

Mind you 56% want french troops in Syria - Reuters
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0RD0FY20150913?irpc=932

Do you believe Reuters or Le Figaro??

Most deaths by far at this rock concert.
'All attackers dead'.

This sort of ISIS vs hell's angels not unprecedented
They're bringing French & German biker gangs together apparently
https://www.rt.com/news/196864-germany-bikers-fight-isis/
Here's a recent article about the band....

Fly Like an Eagle of Death Metal: An Interview with Jesse Hughes
http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/fly-like-an-eagle-of-death-metal -an-interview-with-jesse-hughes/
The fast-talking frontman is letting it all hang out

BY LIOR PHILLIPSON OCTOBER 01, 2015, 6:00PM

At 43, Jesse Hughes hasn’t become an old man just yet. With the energy of a 16-year-old, he makes the most eccentric man in the world sound like a boozy liar.

The Eagles of Death Metal frontman has an opinion — often obscenity-filled — about everything. “But I’m not a bag of wind!” he insists. Around 30 minutes after our prearranged meeting time, before Eagles of Death Metal’s show in July, Hughes appears at his trendy hotel in the heart of Tel Aviv with two Israeli locals he just met at the falafel stand down the road. He’s dressed in typical Hughes attire: black-and-white-striped t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, suspenders, light jeans, and a neon green trucker cap with “Eagles of Death Metal” printed in Hebrew lettering.

A second after we meet, he’s chatting away on a tangent. Hughes is rarely off one. He sounds bluesy, even lusty when he talks, and when he gets especially riled up on a topic, he’ll bow his head, slap his knee, and speak like a southern debutant, referring to his fans as “the kids.” Hughes is as verbose as your archetypal reverend, hardly getting through his thoughts without breaching into song and then dissolving into giggles. Present him with a handshake or a voice recorder, and the truth serum starts to work.

He dishes it out today. During our conversation, he gets into the full specifics of being saved from addiction by bandmate Joshua Homme, how he’s already written half of EODM’s next album, and how he’s struggling to convince everyone he’s a devout Christian who gets high and uses the phrase “titty-wobbling.” He talks about his face being a nipple on his album cover as seriously as his faith. “I know what you’re thinking — my life’s a contradiction,” he admits.

It’s dark stuff, but Jesse “The Devil” Hughes has a wicked sense of humor — crushing, hypnotic, and frequently laugh-out-loud ridiculous. “My way of thinking is,” he shrugs, “it’s gonna be harder in hell for me than for y’all. I’m just not going to be the fool that doesn’t know why he’s there.”

One thing’s clear, though: Eagles of Death Metal, who release their fourth album, Zipper Down, on October 2nd, are letting it all hang out.

You’ve been making music every year for the past 17 years and releasing albums for 12. What is thrilling about being onstage?

It never gets old for me. The one thing I really want people to know is I’m exactly the dude offstage you see onstage. I never find it difficult to talk — I always go hang out with the kids, and it’s part of the show. I’m not lazy. Talking to the kids gives me * to talk about onstage. I’m there just as much to look at them as they are to look at me.

I saw you in Poland a few days ago. It was refreshing to see you turn to the crowd before one of the new tracks and say, “Guys, I’m gonna * this up, but stay with me.”

Thank you. That’s something I needed to acknowledge. Whenever my voice is * up, I’ll tell the kids. I genuinely like people. I’ve seen in my business people with a look that makes a whole room feel terror. God! Yeeeuch!

But that doesn’t fit the type of music you make — you make rock ‘n’ roll music.

I make dick-shaking, titty-wobbling, good-time, let’s-get-down, what’s-up-girl music. You see, girls didn’t have sex with me on purpose in high school, so when * started to turn around for me, it was like, yes, let’s do this! When I’m up there, it feels like a million-dollar bill wrapped in a diamond-encrusted watch.

Apart from the live shows, how did you personally define success after Peace, Love, Death Metal?

That’s a really good question. Fortunately, I was already 34 years old and already had a child.

How old is your child now?

He’s 15.

Why is he not here?

Because he’s in a * rock ‘n’ roll camp put on by Golden Voice, learning how to mix a Midas Heritage 3000 mixing board. I raised him. I’m the only person I know that was married before we got pregnant. Nobody does that * anymore.

So you were 34 when you first got into “the biz”?

It’s more like being a werewolf your whole life and not being aware of it, then seeing your first full moon when you’re 34.

Were you out of control from the get-go? I know you’ve spoken about your drug use openly before, but did you ever think you were legitimately going to die?

Yeah, I’ve been shot before. Look. [shows scar on armpit] It made a canal through one of my muscles. I’ll tell you how it went down: I was going through a really ugly divorce, and I’m a devout Christian, so divorce isn’t a concept to me. I went through a very typical, clichéd “I served you my whole life, and this is what I get” anger. I weighed about 250 pounds, I was a big ol’ redneck boy. I was managing this privately owned chain of video stores and part-time freelancing for the Republican Party and speech writing and * like that. The most awful thing I could think of immediately was to start taking speed. I lost 80 pounds, got really depressed. My mother called Joshua [Homme] because she felt he was one of the only dudes I listened to. She was worried I was going to commit suicide. I have a lot of guns; I’m a big gun owner. Joshua had just gotten back from Australia after Songs for the Deaf went platinum. There was a knock on my door, and he pushed me aside and started putting all my guns in a pillowcase and went, “What’s going on dude?”

Surely experience like this goes into your writing, because it seems like it’s easy for you to write.

For me? Yeah! I know a lot of my friends hate me because of that. It’s my attitude. It’s my opinion. You can make the world math, and then you can change the variables. Nobody has ever written a song that hasn’t been written before, so if I’m going to be inspired by *, I might as well be inspired by mine. I tend to think that people enjoy a basic sex manual beat: “in-out-in-out” and then a complicated “jing-aling-ding-ding-jing,” then you’re done.

It’s an equation for having a good time. Speaking of sex, tell me where the song “The Deuce” comes from. I hope you’re not referring to *.

It’s a girl called The Deuce. You can look her up. When she was asked how she got this rad pompadour, she said, “You can’t just use one hairpiece. You gotta go for the deuce.” I fell in love with her. When I’m writing, I write a lot of songs for my friends. Like “Sweat”, that song was written for Joshua as a theme for Queens. Some songs I write so I can stand in front of the mirror and * Billy Idol it for two hours. I’m * ridiculous. My tattoo right here? [pulls his t-shirt up to below his bellybutton] That’s a monkey holding two coconuts that says “don’t monkey with my nuts.” It’s ridiculous.

I’ve had an artist tell me that writing songs was more of a masturbatory event than anything.

I’d rather *. Check this out: My dad was in a band that became The Marshall Tucker Band. They started out as a band called The Fabulous Weapons, and my father was the bass player. He was a serious rock ‘n’ roller, and he used to say something to me when I was a kid. “There’s two types of rock ‘n’ roll bands: the kind that comes out and jacks off for everyone to see, and the rock ‘n’ roll band that comes out and * everybody in the room.” It sounds corny, but I’m trying to * everybody in the room.

And the new family you have up onstage with you — your band? It’s electric watching you all play together.

Thank you for saying that. I’m so proud of them. My drummer is Jeff Friedl from Devo! Then there’s Matt McJunkins from Perfect Circle.

Does Davie always walk to the front of the stage and wait for the crowd to cheer?

Yeah, he’s the lead guitarist, so that’s his thing. Democracy seems like it would work in a band, but it doesn’t. A benevolent dictatorship works, and in order to have that, you have to have musketeers. I write certain songs so that Davie has a * mean solo. You gotta do the boogie dance to bring the devil.

Did you even realize it took you seven years to put out a record?

Yeah, and it’s 2015, and there’s no EDM — we’re EODM!

God, that’s precious. Weren’t you still busy with your solo project during that time?

Thank you for pointing out my solo album.

I might be incorrect, but don’t you have songs from your solo album on this record? I know “Complexity”, “Oh Girl”, and “I Love You All the Time“ aren’t entirely the same (there’s much more keyboard on songs like “Complexity”), and Josh produced this one. Did you think you’d get any flak for doing them again?

When you get to produce something in a Joshua Homme session, it’s like winning an award. And no, I felt like those songs were hits, but this is another one for my book. The reason why that album didn’t see the light of day was because of one of the most low-down, stinking-ass clichéd management sleazebags. Basically, my management put me in rehab so that he could take advantage of a legal loophole, which states that if you’re institutionalized, you’re technically incapacitated. So my manager sees it and signs me to the worst label deal in history. When I came out of rehab, I didn’t give a *. I’m not a pussy — I went for his ass.

When was this? Four years ago?

Yeah. So he instinctively tried to make the album go away.

Those tracks found a better home. They work perfectly. Do you wish Joshua were touring with you now?

Yeah, but I’m a vain *. When he’s there, it’s like somebody jumped out of a cake, but they have really awesome tits. Joshua really is my best friend.

Do you write all the songs together?

Oh, yeah. He says that I show up with a big bunch of toys, dump them on the table, and go, “Which one do you like?”

Is Joshua always satisfied with how it pans out?

Oh, always. We love each other very dearly, and we’ve been through a lot of really heavy * together, but we’ve walked through the fire and come out bronzed. I’m glad to say my mom was awesome, so I’m not ashamed of who I am. She’s such a sweet person; we have a song called “*, Goddamn”, and whenever she comes to the show, she leaves before we play it. Then she comes back.

eagles of death metal zipper down
Your face is on your latest album cover. Did you ever think your face would be a nipple?

I’ve always wanted to be a human nipple, always. It’s * hilarious. There needs to be a documentary for when Joshua and I get together in the studio.

You’ve known each other since elementary school, right?

I got picked on a lot, but I would get you back [laughs evilly]. This dude named Travis Eagleson had * with me, and I got him back. There’s no glory if you don’t show the world. Joshua was my guy for that. I showed him this dude Travis, and Joshua told me I’m the goddamn devil.

I believe you’re a reverend, too.

I take my faith very seriously.

Forgive me, father, but it’s a bizarre dichotomy.

I know this is a hard concept; it’s a contradiction, I know. F. Scott Fitzgerald talked about this concept of serving two masters.

How did becoming a reverend affect your other master — the way you made music?

It’s made it more honest. My way of thinking is that it’s gonna be harder in hell for me than for y’all. I’m just not going to be the fool that doesn’t know why he’s there. Sometimes it would be a lot more convenient for me to swallow the * I believe.

Would you be able to do that?

I’ve lost a lot of jobs because of my politics. The number of commercials I haven’t done is huge.

You don’t regret that?

No * way. My son looks at me and respects me — you can’t buy that. You want to see how * up the world is? Have you ever seen How the Grinch Stole Christmas? The opening sequence is a camera pan that starts from the sky so you see all the houses, then it zooms into a Christmas party, then you see a bowl passed in front of the camera, and keys are going into the bowl. It’s a wife-swap party, and it’s a key reference in a * family film! Makes me not too disillusioned as to why we’ve got kiddy porn on the rise. If there wasn’t internet, there wouldn’t be homes in Minnesota watching kiddie porn.

eodm Fly Like an Eagle of Death Metal: An Interview with Jesse Hughes
Do you have a vendetta against the internet?

The internet is the * worst thing in the world. It’s the destroyer of all things.

What about it being a direct connection to your fans?

That’s why I pay assistants, sin-eaters. I don’t want my hands on that. That’s the truth. If we’re going to sit here and be honest, that’s what rock ‘n’ rollers do: They use their assistants to throw the girl out backstage after she’s sucked your dick.

Surely that candidness might be difficult for some people to, uh, swallow.

I’m going to be married. I have a fiancée, but that doesn’t mean my dick starts dying. This ain’t a * bible study … it’s rock ‘n’ roll, girl. It’s dark *. Before she was my fiancée, she was the number one hustler of the week. I’m literally living the cliché rock and roll dream: My girl is a porn star who is also an angel.

That makes me think of the Robert Palmer “Addicted to Love” cover you did on Death by Sexy.

Yeah, that’s my son playing drums. He was * six years old! And my mom is singing backup with me.

Your latest cover of Duran Duran’s “Save a Prayer” is beyond remarkable. Is that you singing? You can’t bark that song; you’ve got to sing it.

I loved the song and did like 18 versions of it. Covers are about the writers. I am one of the biggest Britney Spears fans, and people judge her incorrectly. If you go onto YouTube and watch the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards performance that we did with Dave Grohl, you’ll see a girl in a bizarre black wig, and it’s Britney. Want to know why she shaved her head? She was avoiding a hair follicle drug test and was in a custody battle. I respect that. Before Amy Winehouse died, I covered one of her songs, “You Know I’m No Good”. Davie and I recorded it, and it might go on another Eagles album. I was a friend of hers; I took care of her for a couple days in a row. First time when I bonded with her, she wasn’t even supposed to be there. She was stumbling backstage with crusted blood between her toes from shooting up all night.

Lastly, a song like “Got a Woman” sounds like you’re giving advice. Take the floor – what is your advice to men?

My grandma gave me the best * advice. She told me two things: If you bang a girl and don’t tell anyone, you’ll get to do it again, and you catch more fish with a net than with a line. A line is something you say to a girl, but a net is an attitude that you say to a whole * room.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can understand how false flags can be achieved through bombs and even unknowing suicide bombers but not so easy to carry out using gunmen . large public attacks weakens the msm control of news.
I find it easier to comprehend in terms of dark spiritual powers working through all sides to bring about the prophetical middle eastern armaggedon type scenario . these dark spiritual forces dont take sides . no nation has a monopoly of good or evil. The power for good often can be corrupted.

Brainwashed (mind controlled) ideological fanatics. Whose doing the brain washing and supplying the hardware

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Neocon faction ups the stakes Reply with quote

The horrific Paris attacks are different. 100 young people at a concert are mercilessly gunned down! Unlike Hebdo, which was faked, the deaths here look very, sadly real. Something has snapped with the false flag criminals.

We have over 200 people killed in an attack on a Russian plane. We have a bomb going off in Beirut and now this Paris attack. Someone is desperate.

France did signal its support for the Russian action in Ukraine. There have been gains for anti-terror forces in Syria. Canadians threw out the Neocons. Portugal removed the obviously pro-austerity party.

Are the Neocons getting desperate because they feel they are losing their grip?
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise surprise!
So at least one gunman looked like Gladio-style Special Forces
News of the killers being shot dead is a lie
FALSE FLAG!!

The gunman we saw has not been apprehended. They confirmed that on the way out. We asked if it was safe to walk home and they said definitely not.

Everything he was wearing was tight, either boots or shoes and the trousers were tight, the jumper he was wearing was tight, no zippers or collars. Everything was toned black.
If you think of what a combat soldier looks like, that is it – just without the webbing. Just a man in military uniform, black jumper, black trousers, black shoes or boots and a machine gun. Maybe a woolly hat.
He was left handed and shooting in bursts of three or four shots. It was fully intentional, professional bursts of three or four shots.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/paris-attack-witness-he-w as-dressed-in-black-professional-shooting-and-killing

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Friday 13th?

- The day before multi-nation talks to resolve Syrian Crisis...
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/14/uk-syria-crisis-talks-idUKKCN 0T22IR20151114

Quote:
Devil is in the detail before new round of Syria peace talks

- Which was only recently moved to that date by the US
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/11/10/437007/Syria-Vienna-US-State-D epartment-Kirby

Quote:
US State Department spokesman John Kirby said Monday that the next round of negotiations on the conflict in Syria is slated to be held on November 14, two days later than the date previously announced by German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

- Why France? Because of this maybe?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4665023,00.html

Quote:
Israeli leaders voiced their anger on Thursday following telecommunications giant Orange's decision to end its brand licensing deal with the Israeli firm Partner Communication and quit its operations in the country.

- Certainly not because of the widespread public surveillance of the population:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/24/france-big-brother-survei llance-powers

Quote:
France approves 'Big Brother' surveillance powers despite UN concern
UN says powers given to intelligence agencies, which include phone-tapping and computer-hacking, are ‘excessively broad’ and intrusive

- Paul Craig Roberts calls it a false flag even as it was happening...

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/11/13/another-paris-false-flag-at tack-paul-craig-roberts/

Quote:
...evidence will be presented that the Paris attacks were real terrorist attacks. However, what do refugees have to gain from making themselves unwelcome with acts of violence committed against the host country, and where do refugees in France obtain automatic weapons and bombs? Indeed, where would the French themselves obtain them?

Ed: Just noted the posts above, Guys. I see we all agree and have just slightly different angles on the story. Yes, the neo-cons must be desperate.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Is Europe under attack? Reply with quote

Are the US attacking Europe because they fear they will leave their orbit?

We have Turkey, US and UK encouraging refugees to go to Germany. There is the attack on VW.

http://www.euractiv.com/sections/trade-society/french-government-will- not-sign-ttip-agreement-2015-310037
Quote:
Now France says it won't sign a key part of TTIP
Matthias Fekl, France's Secretary of State for Foreign Trade, has made it clear that France will not support the inclusion of the Investor State Dispute Settlement mechanism (ISDS) in a potential TTIP agreement. The ISDS is a point of heated debate between the EU and the United States. EurActiv France reports.
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syrian passport found on one of the killers' bodies
lol

Bystanders saying attackers were top level military professional trained...

Attack in France – State Sponsored Terror, But Which State?
14.11.2015 Author: Tony Cartalucci
http://www.journal-neo.org/2015/11/14/attack-in-france-state-sponsored -terror-but-which-state/

ISIS claim responsibility "in retaliation for French military attacks in Syria" but kill french public who are against such attacks not the French military or government!

Claim "looks as if it came from ISIS"
Quotes from Koran
French "crusader nation"
Pagan concert of prostitution & vice
Claim all killers were "martyred" which is untrue...

'Evil attacking our values of peace, tolerance, liberty
We'll wipe out this ideology
Give money, new laws & new capabilities to our intelligence services...' says Cameron
Strategy of Tension rolls out across the EU

Last edited by Whitehall_Bin_Men on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islamic State claims responsibility for Paris attacks:
http://www.politico.eu/article/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for -paris-attacks/?

'.....Hollande has declared a state of emergency and begun to coordinate what he said would be a “pitiless” response. Such a state of emergency, which is limited by law to 12 days, allows for exceptional measures to be taken by the government to “restore public order.” French authorities have the right to block traffic and movement, impose protection zones and forbid staying in certain areas. The interior minister is entitled to cancel public events or forbid public gatherings. Authorities are also granted the right to “take all necessary measures” to control the press and publishing.......'

Gladio organizations all around the world take their orders from the CIA, as do 'Daesh', ISIS/IS, so it doesn't matter what 'nationality' the 'terrorists' are, the CIA give the orders, on behalf of the Banksters, Corporations and other Luciferians who control them.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calais ‘Jungle’ refugee camp on fire as Paris rocked by deadly attacks:
https://www.rt.com/news/321967-calais-refugee-camp-fire/

'Backlash' didn't take long - organised likely as not by the same socio/psychopaths who planned the shootings/bombings.

'Calais migrant camp on fire as France reels from Paris terror attacks':
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/calais-migrant-camp-fire-franc e-6830330

'......Fire broke out in the 'Jungle' refugee camp near Calais last night - just hours after the terror attacks in Paris.

At around 11pm volunteers helping migrants and refugees living in the northern French port shared pictures and video on social media.

One aid worker told Mirror Online that around 40 shelters were destroyed when an 'absolutely massive' fire broke out in a Sudanese area.

One video shows emergency service vehicles arriving at the camp, which houses around 6,000 migrants - mainly young men from Syria and North Africa.....'

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CIA Director Brennan Met With French Security Chief Before Paris Attacks - Report by Lori Price, www.legitgov.org | 13 Nov 2015 | The White House correspondent for French television network Canal+, Laura Haim, reported an interesting tidbit during a live report with MSNBC's Brian Williams Friday evening. Haim stated that the Central Intelligence Agency director, John O. Brennan, recently met with his counterpart, French intelligence (DGSE) director Bernard Bajolet. The French equivalent of MI6 and CIA is the Direction générale de la sécurité extérieure. See: CIA-GW Intelligence Conference: Panel on The Shared 21st Century International Mission --GW Center for Cyber and Homeland Security 29 Oct 2015 Panel on "The Shared 21st Century International Mission" featuring CIA Director John Brennan, former UK MI6 Chief John Sawers, Director of the French Directorate for External Security Bernard Bajolet, and former Israeli National Security Advisor Yaacov Amidror. Held as part of the 2nd Annual Ethos and Profession of Intelligence Conference, co-hosted by the Central Intelligence Agency and the George Washington University. Held on October 27, 2015.

http://www.legitgov.org/CIA-Director-Brennan-Met-French-Secuity-Chief- One-Week-Paris-Attacks-Report

Reported here:

Link
Shoestring

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Bomb threats preceded the attacks Reply with quote

Not sure if this is of any significance, but there were a couple of bomb scares in Paris earlier on yesterday, before the terrorist attacks occurred.

According to the New York Times: "The day had begun with ominous warnings: bomb threats at the German soccer team’s hotel and at Gare de Lyon, one of the city’s train stations. Trains coming into the station were halted or rerouted as officers combed the building for explosives. The hotel was also searched. Time passed. Then the police reopened the station. It was a bomb scare. They happen fairly often in Paris. The city resumed its rhythms, unaware of what was to come." (Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/14/world/europe/paris-terror-attack.htm l)

Xinhua reported: "Gare de Lyon, one of Paris' main train stations, was evacuated Friday afternoon following a bomb alert, according to local media. Hundreds of passengers were forced to leave the station after a bomb threat had been posted on social networks, news channel BFMTV said citing a police source. The alert was lifted at 1500 local time (1400 GMT), according to the report." (Source: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-11/13/c_134814268.htm)

The Guardian reported that the German football team was evacuated from its hotel "following a bomb threat on Friday morning. The Hotel Molitor said an anonymous caller phoned in the threat at 9.50am local time and that members of Germany’s squad, who face France later on Friday, and all other guests were immediately evacuated. Police with sniffer dogs went on site to check for potential explosives and a security perimeter was established around the hotel." (Source: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/13/germany-evacuated-pari s-hotel-bomb-threat)

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALSO
Friday evening 8-9pm
Just after ALL the broadcast and print media staff have left work for two-and-a-half days.
Perfect to avoid any sort of weighty journalistic questioning....

Or any questioning of the banksters' increasingly frantic bloodthirsty agenda

@ MirrorPolitics
MPs press for fresh vote on Syria air strikes in wake of Paris atrocities
https://t.co/AeVy6AJ9jW

BOOM! CIA Director Met with French Security Chief and Mossad Before Paris Attacks!

Submitted by IWB, on November 14th, 2015
CIA Director Brennan Met With French Secuity Chief Before Paris Attacks – Report | 13 Nov 2015
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/boom-cia-director-met-with-french-s ecurity-chief-and-mossad-before-paris-attacks/

The White House correspondent for French television network Canal+, Laura Haim, reported an interesting tidbit during a live report with MSNBC’s Brian Williams Friday evening. Haim stated that Central Intelligence Agency director, John O. Brennan, recently met with his counterpart, French intelligence (DGSE) director Bernard Bajolet. The French equivalent of MI6 and CIA is the Direction générale de la sécurité extérieure. [See: CIA-GW Intelligence Conference: Panel on The Shared 21st Century International Mission –GW Center for Cyber and Homeland Security 29 Oct 2015 Panel on “The Shared 21st Century International Mission” featuring CIA Director John Brennan, former UK MI6 Chief John Sawers, Director of the French Directorate for External Security Bernard Bajolet, and former Israeli National Security Advisor Yaacov Amidror. Held as part of the 2nd Annual Ethos and Profession of Intelligence Conference, co-hosted by the Central Intelligence Agency and the George Washington University. Held on October 27, 2015.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a coordinated global response to the killings with prominent buildings lit up with red white and blue. How quickly can they sort out lighting to do this. ?
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three different sets of attackers
apparently
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attack-terrorists-split- 3-6833889

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In many ways terrorism works just like a business, and a costly one - the organization needs arms, supplies, and each recruit needs to be fed and equipped; it all costs money. But where do terrorists get their money? How are the atrocities financed? Is jihad even possible when you have no-one to back it with a hefty sum? And can a terror group become independent?

https://www.rt.com/shows/sophieco/214403-terrorism-business-money-jiha d/
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paris Attacks: A Perfect Pretext For NATO To Mobilize in Syria and Iraq
NOVEMBER 14, 2015 BY 21WIRE 18 COMMENTS
21st Century Wire says…
To anyone who is really paying attention, the real agenda behind this ‘terror’ event in Paris – is a NATO-sponsored intervention in Syria and northern Iraq.
Also, for the time being, the following will now be buried: any talk of preserving privacy rights in the west, any debate on mass surveillance and bulk data collection, any vocal opposition against mandatory biometric ID’s in Europe, any criticism of Israel’s continued squeeze on the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the overdue Iraq War Inquiry in Britain, and of course – any political opposition to an increased western military presence in Syria, Iraq (and any where else).
RT America reports:
Numerous reports are linking the devastating terrorist attacks in Paris, which left over 150 civilians dead in the French capital, to the Islamic State. But what would such a connection mean for France and, potentially, for NATO? Journalist and international analyst Patrick Henningsen (21st Century Wire) talks with Sean Thomas about the global impact of the Paris attacks…
http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/11/14/paris-attacks-a-perfect-pretext- for-nato-to-mobilize-in-syria-and-iraq/

ISIS Claims Responsibility, Calling Attacks ‘First of the Storm’
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA FRANCE
The remarks came in a communiqué published in Arabic, English and French on the Islamic State’s Telegram account and then distributed via their supporters on Twitter, according to a transcript provided by the SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks jihadist propaganda.

If it's SITE, it's propaganda

Read more: whatreallyhappened.com http://whatreallyhappened.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world/europe/isis-claims-responsibil ity-for-paris-attacks-calling-them-miracles.html

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti Terror Drills

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/11/bombshell-massive-drills- on-same-day-as-the-paris-attack-3243166.html
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US rock band in venue for one of the attacks
http://m.france24.com/en/20151114-live-blog-string-deadly-shootings-ro ck-paris
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the f**k? They gotta be kidding....

'Paris Attacks: Multi-site Exercise planned for morning of Nov 13,2015':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smq5iQonYeE

Now ain't that a turn up for the book! And this???

Jewish owners recently sold Paris’s Bataclan theater, where IS killed dozens:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-owners-recently-sold-pariss-batacl an-theater-where-is-killed-dozens/

'French magazine Le Point said early Saturday that the Bataclan, where at least 80 people were massacred by Islamic State gunmen on Friday night, has for years been the target of anti-Zionist groups as the Jewish owners often put on pro-Israel events. The publication quoted a member of the extremist group Army of Islam, who told French security services in 2011 that, “We had planned an attack against the Bataclan because its owners are Jews.”

The Eagles of Death Metal, the band performing at the theater when the attacks began, played in Tel Aviv’s Barby club in July.

Pascal Laloux, one of the theater’s former owners, said Saturday that the theater was “sold in September after 40 years.”

“We’re devastated because we knew everyone who worked there,” he told Israel’s Channel 2 news.

His brother Joel, the co-owner, told Channel 2 that they sold the theater on September 11, and he recently immigrated to Israel. He said he took a call from the theater at the time of the attack “and I could hear the gunfire.”

He also said a member of the Eagles of Death Metal was “hit by a bullet and killed.” There was no confirmation of this. “There is blood everywhere,” he said. “It will take three days just to clean that up.”

Pascal said Parisians no longer feel safe “after what happened here.”

“The terrorists have no rules,” Pascal said. “We have to take the bull by the horns” in the battle against terror, “and France and the government never do.”

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Yanks were in charge of venue via their music.
Perfect cover.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3007147/pg1?disclaimer =1
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse Hughes ctnd..front man of Eagles of Death produced a film.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/the-redemption-of-the-devil-trailer

Tuesday Cross is co star...

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/tuesday-cross

If this ain't the sewage the US exports then I don't know what is...
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terror attacks in Paris: Musician performs John Lennon's 'Imagine' outside Bataclan concert hall:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/terror-attacks-in-paris -musician-performs-john-lennons-imagine-outside-bataclan-concert-hall- a6734681.html

'An unnamed man played John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’ for a crowd outside the Bataclan concert hall in Paris – one of the locations of yesterday’s horrific attacks.

The musician is reported to have arrived on a bike, sat down at the mobile grand piano and began playing.

Members of the public and press listened in silence to his rendition of John Lennon’s classic peace anthem. After finishing the song, the musician left the scene in tears.

France is in a state of mourning as it comes to terms with the horrific events of last night. The majority of the victims, believed to be 87, were killed inside Bataclan concert hall.

Gunmen burst into the hall during a concert by US rock group Eagels of Death Metal taking up to 100 people hostage.

As police closed in, the attackers detonated suicide vests, killing themselves and setting off explosions.....'

This attack is not to do with 'Religion', it is to do with the West's lust for oil and gas.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We ought to making armour out of passports since they seem to be able to survive explosive set off me inches away by suicide bombers. Apparently 8 terrorists were killed. All by suicide belts? Yet other people have suggested there were 30 involved in the killings (if not more?) So these 8 terrorists could just be patsies: already dead refugees (there must be lots of these around at the moment), trucked in to be blown up. (Perhaps contained in the kit of the "Eagles of Death" band - hmm, could you ever have a more neo-con name?)

Oh, if you go to https://twitter.com/morrowchris/status/665304958900695040
... you can see a terrorist being filmed by a CNN reporter, Charlie Hedbo-style.

The University attack in Kenya back in April could have been a rehearsal... (147 dead)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32169080

The truth about ISIS by James Corbett

Link

The french attacks play into the FOX News agenda that there are no-go Muslim-only zones in France where 16% of the population support ISIS. Extracts in the clip below plus the hilarious response from French TV.

Link
Shoestring

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: More details of training exercise Reply with quote

Here is more information about the training exercise that was held in Paris on Friday, just a few hours before the terrorist attacks began.

Emergency doctor Patrick Pelloux told The Guardian: "That morning, the emergency services in Paris had actually done a training exercise for a major terrorist attack. We were well prepared." (Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/15/paris-attacks-medic-we-we re-treating-war-wounds-made-by-war-weapons )

The Sunday Times reports: "Pelloux was also on duty on Friday night, and said yesterday that the death toll could have been much higher if the hospitals had not been practising for a mass casualty event. Only a few hours earlier on Friday, emergency-response teams had held a drill for 'multisite' attacks involving the dispersal of casualties to five designated trauma centres. When the real thing erupted that evening, the emergency services were prepared, said Pelloux, but even so the scale and severity of many of the injuries was 'terrifying'." (Source: http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/Terrorism/ar ticle1633523.ece or http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/paris-terror-attacks/paris-at tacks-why-terrorists-may-have-chosen-rock-venue/story-fnyenpo3-1227609 671731?sv=16d00d68f8008af524bdbd2c837abfb1 )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: