FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British Schooling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: British Schooling Reply with quote

British schooling is the home of institutional racism and native teachers are chicken racists. Muslim children gave been victim of Paki bashing for the last 50 years. This is one of the main reason why I have been campaigning for state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers for the last 45 years. I set up the first Muslim school in 1981 in London. Now there are 188 Muslim schools and only 18 are state funded. I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a state funded Muslim school and I hope one day my dream would come true. Police are investigating a hate crime after two pigs heads were left outside a Muslim school in Lancashire.

The shocking level of targeting of the Muslim community of Birmingham is indicative of the normalisation of the dehumanisation of the Muslims of Britain. Under the pretext of "extremism", criminal undemocratic and unethical abuse of public institutions and the Muslims of the UK can occur without much accountability. This pervasive attitude, especially amongst officials like Michael Gove needs to change. Our schools are truly trying to develop our children to do well at schools so later in life they are able to stand on their own two feet, but if we stop our schools from doing this than our country will have up rise of unemployment, benefit issues, crime levels high, I think its time for you apologize and allow practitioners to do their job right.

Native Brits must learn to respect those who are different. Muslim community needs Masajid, state funded Muslim schools, sharia laws and Muslim cemeteries for the survival of their future
generations, otherwise, they would be lost in western jungle.

Terrorism and sexual grooming is nothing to do with Masajid, Imams and Muslim schools. Those Muslim youths who have been involved in terrorism and sexual grooming are the product of western education system which makes a man stupid, selfish and corrupt. They find themselves cut off from their cultural heritage, literature and poetry. They suffer from identity crises and I blame British schooling.

I do not blame the parents. British schooling has been mis-educating and de-educating immigrant children for a long time. Muslim children needs state funding Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

What’s the point of the legal age being 16 when you are being taught at school that it’s ok as long as you practice safe sex. Nothing about love, respect, serious relationships or more importantly abstinence! Oh and something needs to be done about BOYS, too! Girls can’t be the only ones responsible for resisting pressure you know. More sex education in schools = more teenage pregnancies= more abortions. One of the problems is that now in schools we are taught safe sex at an early age, and not abstinence. The message was basically that sex at a young age is fine as long as it’s practiced safely. It should be taught that at such a young age, neither protected or unprotected sex is ok. The message is simply not clear enough.

Schools are a joke now days. Schools are destructive dens of iniquity these days! I dare say many parents are as fed up as I am with the current schooling education system. Good schools, and I mean good, not simply Ofsted rated good, are hard to come by. Decent teachers are like gold dust, many schools lack the passion needed for effective teaching. People are catching on to the fact that schools do not educate, they indoctrinate. This is why you have a government minister now railing against people educating their own kids. they do not want a thinking population who will see the corruption of government. They only want poorly informed barely thinking drones to carry our functions. thinkers are dangerous to them.

Indiscipline, incivility, binge drinking, drug addiction, gun and knife crimes, teenage pregnancies and abortion are part and parcel of British schooling. These are the reasons why majority of Muslim parents would like to send their children to Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. Only less than 10% attend Muslim schools and more than 90% keep on attending state and church schools to be mis-educated and de-educated by non-Muslim monolingual teachers. These are the main reasons why educated Muslim parents do not want to send their children to British schooling.

There are hundreds of state primary and secondary schools where Muslim pupils are in majority. In my opinion all such schools may be opted out to become Muslim Academies. This mean the Muslim children will get a decent education. Muslim schools turned out balanced citizens, more tolerant of others and less likely to succumb to criminality or extremism. Muslim schools give young people confidence in who they are and an understanding of Islam’s teaching of tolerance and respect which prepares them for a positive and fulfilling role in society. Muslim schools are attractive to Muslim parents because they have better discipline and teaching Islamic values. Children like discipline, structure and boundaries. Bilingual Muslim children need Bilingual Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods, who understand their needs and demands.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Can you enlighten me? How would you like to see the law on education change? I ask for the simple reason that the law as it stands seems to allow for muslim schools and the policy (which I believe to be deeply wrong headed) of turning all schools into academies appears to give even more opportunity for the creation of 'faith schools'. Am I wrong?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some words of wisdom (IMO) from Craig Murray on the subject of segregated schooling

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/05/time-end-religious-apa rtheid-scotland-england/

In all the wringing of hands about the violence at the end of the Hibs/Rangers Scottish cup final, there is a reluctance to tackle the root of the question. The debate has in recent weeks been reinvigorated over the Scottish law banning sectarian songs and displays at football matches, with speculation that the Scottish Parliament will now have a majority for lifting it. Public mass displays of hate speech do not to me come under freedom of speech. My guide as usual is the philosopher John Stuart Mill, who stated that to argue that corn merchants are parasites who thrive on the misery of the poor is freedom of speech. To yell the same thing to an armed mob outside a corn merchant’s house at night is not. That seems a precise analogy to sectarian songs in football grounds and Mill – whose father was from Montrose – is right.

But sensible as the ban is, it does nothing to tackle the cause of sectarian hatred. The greatest cause is segregated education. It is difficult to hate people when you grow up amongst them, share your earliest friendships and experiences with them, and learn together. It is easy to hate people when you are taught from your most innocent youth that they are different, and are forcibly segregated from them by the state for all the time you spend outside the family environment in young childhood. They are the other, different, rivals, the enemy. Name-calling, stone throwing, hostile chanting, sectarian singing and your football banner and scarf all ensue in obvious and logical succession.

I find the fact that the state routinely segregates Catholic and Protestant children in school, as the norm in much of Scotland, deeply shocking. The lack of intellectual honesty in facing up to the open consequences is pathetic. It behoves me as someone whose family is Scots-Italian and Hibs supporting to say that the Catholic Church bears a major share of the blame. So do Scottish politicians, who are in large majority too scared of voter reaction to take a firm stand on the issue.

The Catholic/Protestant divide is particularly acute in Scotland, but England has precisely the same problem with faith schools. If you filter out the substantial degree of Islamophobia in many reports, it is still plain that there is a problem with “Islamic” schools which teach values which have no place in modern education. (I would argue they are also a deviation from Islam, but that is a different argument for another day). I recently highlighted the interview by Mark Wallis Simons about education at a Jewish Orthodox school in England where pro-Israel propaganda was such that the pupils would fight for Israel against Britain. Thanks to Tony Blair, the leader who believes God wanted him to start war in Iraq, England has actually seen a growth in state schools which are a strong feature of the neo-cons’ “Academy system”. This has led to state schools being run by all shades of religious nutter including creationists.

Finally I would add to this sorry mix my experience in Blackburn, where with the active connivance of a Labour council there were apparently normal state schools under local authority control, within a couple of hundred yards of each other, which were 99% Muslim or 99% non-Muslim.

The answer to this problem is not to cherry-pick which faith is acceptable and which faith is not. The answer is simple. It has been accepted for centuries that the state has the right and duty to prescribe and provide education for children. There must be no segregated religious education in the UK. Children should attend school in a mixed environment and there learn a broad educational curriculum in which shade of religious belief has no place. Outside of school the religious life of the family is no business of the state. The children’s education is no business of the religion.

Private schools are a further different question. Quite simply I would abolish them, irrespective of the faith question, as they entrench the networks of growing social inequality.
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man is the product of his culture, language and faith. Muslim community is different from the host community as far as culture, language and faith is concerned. Muslim children must develop their cultural, linguistic and spiritual identity before they are exposed to wider world, otherwise, they would be lost in western jungle. British schooling is the home of institutional racism. The result is that Muslim children are unable to develop self-confidence and self-esteem. Racism is deeply rooted in British society. British schools are not doing enough to tackle racism and promote race relations. Many teachers are unaware of racist attitudes amongst pupils. Muslim children also need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods.

None of 7/7 bombers and British Muslim youths who are in Syria and Iraq are the product of Muslim schools. They are the product of British schooling which is the home of institutional racism with chicken racist native teachers. It is absurd to believe that Muslim schools, Imams and Masajid teach Muslim children anti-Semitic, homophobic and anti-western views. It is dangerously deceptive and misleading to address text books and discuss them out of their historical, cultural and linguistic context. It is not wrong to teach children that Jews are committing the same cruelty in Palestine what German did to them before or during Second World War. It is not wrong to teach children that anti-social behaviour, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, sex before marriage, teenage pregnancies and abortions are western values and Islam is against all such sins. This does not mean that Muslim schools teach children to hate westerners, Jews and homosexuals.

Muslim children must learn and be well versed in standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time he must learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural heritage and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He does not want to become notoriously monolingual Brit. The whole world belongs to Muslims.

There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be opted out as Muslim Academies. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk;
uncle_glotty
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excerpt from the above post.

Iftikhar
Quote:
None of 7/7 bombers and British Muslim youths who are in Syria and Iraq are the product of Muslim schools.

Is it just me or does anyone else see a problem with this comment? Firstly it's stated in the thread that Muslims at school are the targets of racists or at least childish name calling. Yet here it is, a staged false flag to embroider Muslims with terror events and Iftikhar has chosen to sacrifice that racism in favour of Muslim only schools.

I certainly don't believe that Iftikhar knows what kind of schools youths in Syria or Iraq went to. Having lived in a mixed area for many years with many Muslims and people of other faiths and cultures everyone went to the same schools, it was pretty chilled in my opinion, I don't think that state education can be blamed for terror attacks or violence in the Near East, much of which began with the Mujahideen and similar groups fighting Soviet troops, later to be exploited by the US agencies, nothing to do with non-Muslim Schools in the UK.

Read up about Ahmed Shah Massoud and the Northern Alliance. These fighters were exploited by the CIA and other such agencies, there is now a fairly large Islamic movement against the US and the west, it has nothing to do with not having Muslim only schools in the UK.

I'm amazed, someone who appears to uphold Islam and it's rights in a nation has selected the option of believing 7/7 was carried out by the accused, on a forum that seems to be pretty much set up to oppose that narrative.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iftikhar has been fighting his corner for many years popping onto the forum now and again waving the same banner .

Wonder what schools IS fighters went to. Muslim--correct

Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those Muslim youths who are in Syria and Iraq are the product of state schools with non-Muslim teachers. They were never educate din Muslim schools or in Pakistani Madrasas.
uncle_glotty
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so according to Iftikhar, these youths (I assume ones causing violence) in Syria and Iraq did not go to Muslim schools, they went to state schools in the UK.

I don't think I'm going to continue with this communication, it's obviously got nothing to do with the decades of problems with the US, the west, the Soviets, Israel, and all the in-fighting between Sunni and Shia Muslims fighting it out in Syria, it's all to do with state schools in the UK and not enough Muslim only schools, for Muslim only pupils with Muslim only teachers.

It's got nothing to do with sectarian differences or geopolitical interferences, or exploitation, the petrodollar, but it just comes down to not enough Muslim only schools in the UK.

Well, now that I know that, it's so easy to solve all problems in the Near East, simply open up more Muslim only schools in the UK. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: