FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learning and Speaking English Language

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Learning and Speaking English Language Reply with quote

Learning and Speaking English Language

I'm not sure how learning English will help stop extremism either, many of those who have carried out/plotted atrocities have been highly educated. Speaking English does not promote integration into British, American and Australian societies, and broaden opportunities. English speaking Muslim youths are angry, frustrated and extremist, thanks to state schools with monolingual non-Muslim teachers and English language. English language is not only a lingua franca but also lingua frankensteinia. Human right are also covers linguistic right. Cultural and linguistic genocide are very common. British schooling is murdering community languages like Arabic, Urdu and others. English is today the world killer language. Linguistic genocide is a crime against humanity and British schooling is guilty of committing this crime. Language is not just a language. It defines one's culture, identity and consciousness. It defines how we think, communicate and express ourselves. The fact is the most South Asian Muslims have come to know Islam by way of Urdu, the children's alienation from the language that connects them the heritage of their parents and grandparents is disturbing. As a matter of fact, one has to get to know his mother tongue well if one is to master any other language.

He wrote in The Times how he met Muslim women, some of whom "painted an alarming picture of forced gender segregation, discrimination and social isolation from mainstream British life".
"This is Britain. In this country, women and girls are free to choose how they live, how they dress and who they love. It's our values that make this country what it is, and it's only by standing up for them assertively that they will endure," he wrote.

The Prime Minister has privately argued that one of the main reasons why young Muslim males fall under the spell of fanatics is because their mothers have too much of a subordinate role within their communities to argue against the influence of the extremists.

He is expected to call for more Muslim women to learn the language so they can make advances in the job market and take on a more influential role.
Prime Minister David Cameron will call on Muslim women to learn English to counter extremism.

Mr Cameron has been shocked by the fact that at least 700 people from the UK – the vast majority of them young males – have travelled to support or fight for jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq, with about half having since returned to Britain. Most who have gone are thought to have joined Islamic State.

He has argued with advisers that he needs to ‘lift the horizons’ of women in those areas where the language barrier contributes to them being trapped outside the workforce. What about all the British people living on the Costa del Sol who can't speak Spanish. They shop at Tesco, have English Pubs and watch the BBC.

The Muslim Council of Britain has objected to what it describes as an attempt to place responsibility for extremism entirely on Britain’s Muslim population, arguing that they are also ‘struggling to challenge the terrorist narrative’. Beat fanatics by teaching them English? The national language here in Israel is Hebrew. Terrorists and their terrorist harbouring families here know Hebrew - children terrorists know Hebrew. The man is an idiot. He cannot seriously believe the guff written above. If they learn English and go out and get a job, they will stop young Muslims being radicalised. The man is an incompetent feminised man, who measures everything by women taking men's jobs. Does he understand nothing at all. The UK was targeted for many years by IRA Terrorists , and THEY all spoke English , So Cameron , what is your point??????????? I really hate to say this, but Billy is right. People automatically judge a Muslim community as a ghetto before they've seen a single mosque. You never heard somebody say "Oh boy, let's play 'spot the white guy!'"? Because it's a common thing. You see the skin colour, you assume Muslim. Language and culture come secondary, because you can't pretend you care when total strangers are speaking a language you don't understand. I don't talk to strangers much anyway, so I don't much give a * if I can't understand them.

Ishtiaq Ahmed, an independent councillor in Manning ham, said it was nonsense to suggest men did not want their wives to learn English. “If I was going to bring a wife over from Pakistan, the first thing I’d do is make sure she was learning English. It would make life a whole lot easier,” said the councillor, who is mixed race, his grandmother a Geordie of Irish extraction.
Ahmed said it was a mistake for the prime minister to equate poor language skills with extremism. “The Asian community has built walls in Bradford so high they can’t see beyond them, but with that statement Cameron makes Muslims feel they aren’t part of mainstream Britain,” he said. “Even me, someone of mixed race, born here and very much embodying British values, I am starting to feel very disenfranchised and alienated by the current political and media discourse about Muslims.”

Not everyone in Manning ham thinks speaking English should be mandatory. Noreen Husain, 34, said people should be able to do what they want. “When white people go to Pakistan we don’t make them speak Urdu, do we?” she said in a broad Yorkshire accent. “Everyone has the right to speak whatever language they want. We’re a free country.” I question the necessity of 'integration' anyway, I don't see why anyone should have to integrate to a hostile, deeply racist country but there you go.

Islam has a following of over a Billion people. Just let that sink in for a second. A billion people. If Muslims are all terrorists then surely we all would be dead!!! The truth is most Muslims are jus like the rest of us. Good hard working people, who go about their business, have families etc and enjoy living and appreciating the UK or western way of life. Smile

Extremism did not start last year, even 10 years ago but back in 1991 during first gulf war and has had 25 years to brew. so a few picture and talking isn't going to solve this. plus have hearted views from Muslim community leaders who are just giving lip service to government stating either now to do with them or we're tackling it its a joke. and anyone with half a brain can smell the bull.

The solution is, why not lie detector all or just a broad section of Muslims and ask direct question their views regarding England, Christianity, there sympathies, and a direct question do you support isis? Answer is when you go around causing terrorism in Muslim countries then expect Christian countries to be targets too. You yourself said it started during gulf war when the Christian crusaders started that war. So answer is you kill their children in return they will kill yours. Christian terrorists should stop causing wars in Muslim countries will equal no terrorism in Christian countries. Simple But if you want to complicate it then we can go back to the crusades too. Which you are still engaged in.

The British people living on the Costa del Sol who can't speak Spanish but ony their mother tongue which is English. They shop at Tesco, have English Pubs and watch the BBC. What do you think about them?
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: