FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sexual Grooming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iftikhar
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:22 pm    Post subject: Sexual Grooming Reply with quote

Truth is always bitter. These Pakistanis have adopted the British value of sexual grooming because they are the product of British education system. I have been engaged in Jihad in the field of education for the last 40 years so that each and every Muslim child should be in a state funded Muslim schools with bilingual Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. I would like to see Muslim children developing Cultural, linguistic and spiritual identities so that they could keep themselves away from western barbarity of anti-social behaviour, binge drinking, drug addiction, teen age pregnancies and abortion and lot of other evils but people like you do not want to see Muslim children in Muslim schools in the name of integration. Now you have seen the result in the form of sexual grooming of young children which is a common occurrence in your culture.

They speak English in local accent. They are unable to speak, read and write Urdu and Arabic languages. They are mis-fit for Pakistani society and they are mis-fit for British Muslim community They have every right to spend the rest of their lives in British soil. They are Pakistani for their skin. Sexual grooming and extremism would go on increasing as long as Muslim children keep in attending state schools with non-Muslim teachers.

Muslim children must be educated in state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers so that they could develop their cultural, linguistic and spiritual identity before they are exposed to wider world, otherwise, they would be lost in western jungle. I have been campaigning for Muslim schools for the last 45 years. I set up the first Muslim school in London in 1981. Now there are 188 Muslim schools and only 18 are state funded. I would like to see each and every Muslim child in a state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers. I hope one day my dream would come true. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

"A permissive society is a civilised society": Roy Jenkins.

In many ways Seville, Hall and the BBC are being scapegoated. The sexual revolution happened with the full backing of the establishment. People who pushed abortion and contraception, who pushed extramarital sex, who normalised illegitimacy, who architected sexual anarchy, who attacked marriage: these are the real culprits.

And they're still running the country.

Seville was a product of a culture. I have little doubt that at the time, what he was doing was seen as perfectly normal, the natural consequence of bra-burning, Rock 'n' Roll, rebellion against authority that everyone was celebrating, peace and love, CND and so on. People having fun, unconstrained by the tedious strictures of previous generations.

A big problem in the white Christian community. Endless number of priests and celebrities being caught. Not only that but these despicable people are protected by their community. And since we're on the subject, after proven sex abuse in the Catholic church and the BBC, isn't it time the Palace of Westminster re-examined its dodgy past? After all, the likes of Cyril Smith and so many others are still protected by the establishment rule of silence. But don't hold your breath folks...

There are still 300 perpetrators actively being investigated. for crimes committed from 1999 - known about in 2003 - horrific rapes and abuse What were the number of police being investigated? Over 50 only now being suspended . How many middle ranking council workers knew? It seems the front line workers were trying to do their best. So to the rich and powerful celebs and the BBC must be added new members of the establishment - untouchable it seems - firstly the perpetrators of the crimes - knowing that for many on the regressive left being thought of as being racist actually outweighed the actual crime of rape - they acted with impunity. Then those so called public servants who can cover for each other and hide behind the lack of direct responsibility and accountability (only front line workers can be blamed) - so these are comparable to the workers of the BBC. Finally the liberal media - so into identity politics with its victim narrative. Thank goodness there was the Times journalist - listen to his account on PM last night about his sheer disbelief how even after 2012 these tragic victims could not get justice.

Don't forget, the state still gives underage girls contraceptives. The same state that is wringing its hands and shedding crocodile tears over Seville.

And the same state applauds as "Elton John", a man who appeared on stage with dancers dressed as cub scouts - who he then ordered to strip - appropriates boys and deprives them of mate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: