FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US kidnap parent's kids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: US kidnap parent's kids Reply with quote

Why Are Police Seizing Homeschooled Kids?:
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/police-statesurveillance-so ciety/why-are-police-seizing-homeschooled-kids.html

By targeting non-conformists, they not only have (a) a very powerful tool to coerce parents, and (b) a steady stream of kids to be fed to their paedophile leaders and Executives.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US Attorney on hunger strike to save snatched children
http://www.hampsteadresearch.com/2015/10/03/us-attorney-on-hunger-stri ke-to-save-snatched-children/#comment-5268

October 3, 2015 by Hampstead Research

A U.S. attorney, Nanine McCool, has begun an October hunger strike to bring attention to a particular case in the U.S. in which children were court ordered to go to their abusive father. When the children refused, the Judge ordered them to go to a juvenile detention center. The children are not allowed to see their mother and instead are subjected to “reconciliation therapy” at the juvenile detention center. Sound familiar?

I want to send you this link to a petition bringing attention to the case and also Nanine’s hunger strike.

Would you consider posting about it on Hampstead Research as it demonstrates the related pattern of children being forced to specifically go with abusers – and how the systems are constructed to enforce that now even to the extent of openly criminalizing the children themselves! First here is a link to the petition:

“href=”https://www.change.org/p/starving-for-justice-a-vote-of-no- confidence-in-the-family-and-juvenile-courts-vote-here/u/13611236?recr uiter=1722406&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign =facebook_link” target=”_blank”>STARVED FOR JUSTICE Tsimhoni v. Tsimhoni. Stop locking up kids to enforce [any] parenting agreement.

https://www.change.org/p/starving-for-justice-a-vote-of-no-confidence- in-the-family-and-juvenile-courts-vote-here/u/13611236?recruiter=17224 06&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=facebook_l ink

2) Here is a link to the story:

Oakland Co. Judge to find out today if she’ll be removed from Tsimhoni custody case

3) more on Nanine McCool loss of license to practice law:

” href=”http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/10/01/4-family-justice-ge tting-burned/” target=”_blank”>http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/10/01/4-famil y-justice-getting-burned/

4) And the following is taken from Safe Kids International’s Facebook page:

“Starving for Justice”: Support Nanine’s Hunger Strike!
Disbarred Attorney: Raising Awareness of Family Court Injustice
Determined to Stop “Germ of Destruction”: Judiciary

Support Nanine’s Hunger Strike for Justice:
1) Comment on or like post
2) Sign & comment on petition: http://chn.ge/1VsVZn4
3) Comment on other media [check back here for updates]
4) Get local media to cover using your case as an example
5) SHARE

“…When I became an attorney, I took an oath to serve the law and to serve my clients according to the law. The LASCT took my license because I refused to serve judges, and so long as that is a condition of me maintaining a license to practice law, I have no regard for that license and it is useless to me.

…Most [attorneys] go along to get along because they have families to support and can’t afford to take a stand and risk being blackballed by judges…If we all stand together we could stop [judges giving custody to abusers].

…WE [the people] are starving for justice.”
– Nanine McCool, disbarred Louisiana protective mothers’ attorney

“The germ of destruction of our nation is in the power of the judiciary, an irresponsible body — working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and advancing its noiseless step like a thief over the field of jurisdiction, until all shall render powerless the checks of one branch over the other and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.”
– Thomas Jefferson, 1821 [from Nanine’s FB cover photo]

Nanine McCool began her hunger strike yesterday, October 1st, and is planning to continue for the whole month of October. This can be very dangerous as well as extremely uncomfortable, so please support her in her efforts to get the public to see the harm judges and other professionals in the system are doing, mostly to women and children.

You can support Nanine by signing the petition, and commenting on the petition and any articles or other media that will be covering her hunger strike.

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/nanine.mccool

Excerpts from Change.org Petition: http://chn.ge/1VsVZn4

“…[I]f the [DV] victim fleeing is a woman with children, she will quickly find herself trapped in a nightmare so brutal, so cruel, so unimaginable in the greatest country on earth, dedicated to liberty and justice for all, that she will begin to doubt her own sanity. A woman with children attempting to escape an abusive relationship will more likely than not find that she has walked into a trap where the only outcome will be the loss of custody of her children, either to the abuser himself, or to the State.

…I used to be an attorney and I have seen this system first hand. I lost my license fighting against it, and I am not the only one. I spoke out then, at the cost of my license, and I speak out now, for all the parents who cannot speak themselves because the courts hold their children hostage, and I speak for all the children who are voiceless in a system that treats them as commodities to be used as an excuse for billable hours and then awarded as prizes to the favored parent or the highest bidder.

And I’m asking all of you out there, who are already fighting this fight or simply care about children and the necessity of an honorable and independent judiciary to our nation and the purpose of justice, to JOIN ME in this petition. If you’re a parent who can’t sign for fear of reprisal, have a friend sign. Have all your friends sign. Have a stranger sign. And share your stories here – your organizations, your websites, the docket numbers, the news stories. Post them to this petition. And then we will submit it to the US Attorney General to demand action. Investigations; Spotlights; Congressional hearings; REFORM.

…And I’m asking all of you out there, who are already fighting this fight or simply care about children and the necessity of an honorable and independent judiciary to our nation and the purpose of justice, to JOIN ME in this petition. If you’re a parent who can’t sign for fear of reprisal, have a friend sign. Have all your friends sign. Have a stranger sign. And share your stories here – your organizations, your websites, the docket numbers, the news stories. Post them to this petition. And then we will submit it to the US Attorney General to demand action. Investigations; Spotlights; Congressional hearings; REFORM.

…The doctrine of judicial immunity it represents a cancer within our system that is eating away at our democracy. It violates the Separation of Powers doctrine by removing almost all checks and balances from the third branch of government, and as a result, the judiciary is acting without regard for the law; for the people it is sworn to serve, or the rights of the citizens of this country who lend it their authority.

WE are the people, citizens of the greatest country on earth, and WE are starving for justice.

I, Nanine McCool, am STARVING for justice. I hereby pledge that I am on a Hunger Strike for the month of October and will accept no nourishment except JUSTICE. Please sign this petition to show your support, not for moms, not for dads, not even for children, BUT FOR JUSTICE, which is all WE need to keep our children safe.

By signing [the petition] I vote NO CONFIDENCE in our Family and Juvenile Court system and want to send a message to the United State Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch that she must act to investigate the failure of the Family Courts to do justice; to submit to the Rule of Law; and to protect children, all in violation of the U. S. Constitution.

Previous posts:
Louisiana Supreme Court Justices Wrongfully Disbar Hero Attorney
https://www.facebook.com/SafeKidsInternational/photos/a.40499895618702 5.89722.402177413135846/942750102411905/
[This post contains links to articles and other posts.]

Old Daily Kos Article:
Attorney Fights to Reform Family Court, May Lose Law License
http://www.dailykos.com/…/-Attorney-Fights-to-Reform-Family…

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Amish girl who fled United States to escape forced chemotherapy is now cancer-free':
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/23/amish-girl-who-fled-unite d-states-to-escape-forced-chemotherapy-is-now-cancer-free/?

'....Court finds parents have no rights — again

When Sarah was diagnosed with cancer in 2013, her parents, Andy and Anna Hershberger, initially agreed to chemotherapy treatments. However, they opted to end such treatments when Sarah’s condition grew worse, fearing that the treatments themselves might eventually lead to her death.

As is typical in today’s post-constitutional America, officials at Akron Children’s Hospital responded with a legal attempt to strip Sarah’s parents of their right to choose their own daughter’s medical treatment. The hospital sought court permission to obtain “limited guardianship” over her, thereby giving them the authority over medical decisions pertaining to her. Doctors testified she would not make it six months withoutchemotherapy.

Initially, Probate Judge John L. Lohn — since retired — ruled that Sarah’s parents were competent enough to make medical decisions on their daughter’s behalf. Eventually, however, a higher court ordered him to appoint a guardian.

The family responded by fleeing the country, choosing instead to seek alternative medical treatment in Mexico and Canada. Months thereafter, the hospital decided to relinquish guardianship, seeing no point in pursuing the matter further.

According to the Gazette:

“Thompson said Probate Judge Kevin Dunn — who replaced Lohn when he retired in 2014 — formally terminated Sarah’s guardianship on September 24. Thompson said the judge acknowledged that Sarah, who will turn 13 in November, showed no symptoms of cancer and that she appeared to be healthy.”

Following Sarah’s case, Thompson has since called on Ohio lawmakers to reform rules that give judges the authority to overrule parental health care decisions involving their children.
Low survival rates for chemotherapy

“It is now time for Ohio’s legislators to protect Ohio families from wayward judges,” Thompson said, as reported by the Gazette.

Primarily, Thompson lashed out against the legal test that judges typically utilize in cases like Sarah’s, in order to circumvent parental authority in decisions involving their children’s health and well-being.

“This test allows county judges to overrule health care, educational and other important decisions of suitable Ohio parents,” Thompson said. “In the wake of Sarah’s case, the concept came to be known as ‘medical kidnapping.’ “

While the children’s hospital declined to comment on the story, a spokesperson nonetheless told the Gazette that Akron Children’s had established a committee to interact with the Amish community, in order to “facilitate better communication regarding health care in the wake of Sarah’s case,” the paper reported.

That said, overall survival rates for chemotherapy — not the underlying cancer for which mainstream medicine prescribes it — is very low. According to a 2004 study, while some 60 percent of cancer patients in Australia survived, chemotherapy had little or nothing to do with those survival rates.

“I’ve never met a person who was cured by cancer with chemotherapy. Not a single one,” said Natural News editor Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, following actor Patrick Swayze’s untimely death from pancreatic cancer (after receiving chemotherapy). “Never even heard of such a person. They don’t exist. Even the cancer industry will tell you their ‘cure rate’ is zero (because they don’t believe cancer can ever be cured).”

Sources:

MedinaGazette.com
NaturalNews.com
NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

US 'Family Courts':

Scenes from the Family Court gulag Children are the victims:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/judicial-corruption-1/scenes-from-t he-family-court-gulag.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: