FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching Satanism Obama legalised - state funds text books

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piioottrr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Teaching Satanism Obama legalised - state funds text books Reply with quote

Before resignation Obama legalized Satanism at the state level
http://en.news-front.info/2016/09/20/before-resignation-obama-legalize d-satanism-at-the-state-level/
Published: 20 September 2016, 21:35

American Satanist religious leader Lucien Greaves has expressed gratitude to the President and the Government of the United States for the understanding of the interests of American Satanists. It’s about decision making of the federal government to allow to carry out optional classes on Satanism in all schools across the country. In public schools, textbooks for these electives will now be funded by the state.

Exactly one year ago in Detroit, on July 25 monument to Satan was unveiled. The sculpture consists of three figures – a satanic deity of Baphomet, and boy and girl, standing at his feet and gazing lovingly at him. Unfortunately, namely children are becoming victims of Satanic “Black Masses”. According to the American defenders, each year in the US are found 5000 dead bodies of unidentified children. Quote of pediatrician from Los Angeles, Dr G. Simpson: “It should be recognized that the satanic acts against young children are a terrible reality. In our country – it is an acute problem and physicians should attract the attention of our society”. The FBI recently acknowledged the existence of more than four million Satanists in the United States. The case is that the satanic movement has always had tacit support from the American presidents (Freemasons – Satanists), and since President Reagan, this support has gained public. Reagan publicly acknowledged the important role of Satanism in contemporary American life. Satanic influences affected not only the US government, but also the largest corporations. Thus, on March 1, 1990, during one of the broadcast of Phil Donahue’s TV-show shoke out executives of the corporation “Procter & Gamble”. They told viewers that they were followers of the Church of Satan and allocate considerable funds for its support. It is well known that many companies have also joined them.
Piioottrr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanism Coming to Public Schools
http://www.traditioninaction.org/Cultural/A068_Satanism.htm

Marian T. Horvat, Ph.D.
At first I thought it was a hoax. A reader sent me a notice that the Satanic Temple (ST) has announced that this coming year it will be sponsoring 'After School Satan Clubs' in public schools across the country. ”Educatin’ With Satan” is how it was described.

It is not a joke. I went to the website and saw what I never expected to see in my lifetime: Satanism being promoted openly for children. The “Educatin’ with Satan” page directs the reader to a very eerie music video with grinning children playing with spiders and walking backwards, all to the background of haunting and frightful devilish music and queer guttural intonations. I fear that curses and spells are linked to this propaganda, so I do not advise my reader to view it.

The Satanic Temple claims its right to propagate its so-called religion in the name of tolerance and religious liberty. Thus, it boldly states its aim for its new project to inculcate children with Satanism:

“It’s important that children be given an opportunity to realize that the evangelical materials now creeping into their schools are representative of but one religious opinion amongst many. While the [evangelical] Good News Clubs focus on indoctrination, instilling them with a fear of Hell and God’s wrath, After School Satan Clubs will focus on free inquiry and rationalism, the scientific basis for which we know what we know about the world around us."

It is unabashed Satanism for children, costumed to appear modern and rational and, of course, tolerant. The website’s Satan Shop – again, I am not joking – even offers a Satanic Children's Big Activities Book, among its t-shirts (Hail Satan), key chains and busts of Baphomet (a bronze one for $40,000, the $80 model has already 'sold out').

[...]
http://www.traditioninaction.org/Cultural/A068_Satanism.htm
Piioottrr
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanic books handed to US kids after religious freedom ruling

Link

Quote:
Published on 5 Oct 2014

Teaching Satanism in schools sounds like the stuff of horror movies. But a US court ruling on religious freedoms, has enabled devil worshippers in Florida to hand out educational material about their beliefs - to kids at state schools. Marina Portnaya reports.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Published on 5 Oct 2014
Teaching Satanism in schools sounds like the stuff of horror movies. But a US court ruling on religious freedoms, has enabled devil worshippers in Florida to hand out educational material about their beliefs - to kids at state schools. Marina Portnaya reports.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: