FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Were WTC workers murdered by White House Officials?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMC
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Were WTC workers murdered by White House Officials? Reply with quote

That's an incredible article. What we have here is proof that the White House has been implicated in the deaths of WTC workers.

This is not an 'unfortunate accident' as a result of the collapse, but a deliberate act of murder of US citizens for economic reasons.

Quote:

Many workers did not have that option; their employers relied on the EPA's nine press releases between September and December of 2001 reassuring the public about the wholesome air quality downtown. We have since learned that the government was lying to us. An Inspector General's report released last August revealed that the EPA's data did not support those assurances and that its press releases were being drafted or doctored by White House officials intent on reopening Wall Street.

On September 13, just two days after the terror attack, the EPA announced that asbestos dust in the area was "very low" or entirely absent. On September 18 the agency said the air was "safe to breathe." In fact, more than 25 percent of the samples collected by the EPA before September 18 showed presence of asbestos above the 1 percent safety benchmark. Among outside studies, one performed by scientists at the University of California, Davis, found particulates at levels never before seen in more than 7,000 similar tests worldwide. A study being performed by Mt. Sinai School of Medicine has found that 78 percent of rescue workers suffered lung ailments and 88 percent had ear, nose and throat problems in the months following the attack and that about half still had persistent lung and respiratory illnesses nine months to a year later.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20040308/kennedy

Post 9/11 WTC Deaths Caused by Lung Disease
http://lungdiseases.about.com/od/postwtcdeaths/

Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest to discover, at some point in the near
future, that a high percentage of rescue and construction workers start to
show signs of radiation poisoning from the mini-nukes that were used to
bring the towers down. I mean, it's hardly likely that the EPA would volountarily
perform radiation scans is it? That would be too much of a giveaway....
Same symptoms are likely to be shown from British and American troops on
their return from service in Iraq, especially after the carpet bombing where we
induced depleted uranium in our munitions... Crying or Very sad
________
Easy Vape Vaporizer
________
Volcano vaporizers

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an off-topic thought from an old wheezer Solomon
The rate of lung cancer is rising again especially amongst those Western nations so in favour of smoking bans and restrictions , and with so many giving up, that are making the coughers feel real oppressed as part of the general crackdown, manipulation and intrusion process
Why? The global spread of DU from the 4 so far DU wars
Lung cancer started to be a problem only post-1945
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, dh..

I agree. Iraq was certainly NOT the first time DU was used..
From what I've seen of the birth defects associated with DU, I must say it's truly frightening.. Twisted Evil

That's why I believe that the "powers that be" who have authorised these despicable acts HAVE to be satanical..
No God-conscious person, in their right mind, would ever want to be associated with such an heinous crime...IMHO..
And Satan won't be able to protect them either.. on judgement day..

Solomon.
________
Grape Ape Pictures
________
GNOSTICISM FORUMS

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solomon wrote:
Yes, dh..

I agree. Iraq was certainly NOT the first time DU was used..
From what I've seen of the birth defects associated with DU, I must say it's truly frightening.. Twisted Evil

That's why I believe that the "powers that be" who have authorised these despicable acts HAVE to be satanical..
No God-conscious person, in their right mind, would ever want to be associated with such an heinous crime...IMHO..
And Satan won't be able to protect them either.. on judgement day..

Solomon.

I think their satanic attributes are fully advertised, though I'd hesitate to say what that's exactly inimical to
They certainly believe it while I don't quite
They feel themselves protected from the recurrent surges of atmospheric radionucleotides while you and me and the Iraqis, Afghanis and Kosovans and the government of Myanmar don't feel ourselves to be
Awaiting the destruction of the Iranian facilities
MMC
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Got him... Reply with quote

Looks like I was right guys and I've got a name to link with the charges:

James Connaughton...

Quote:

David Sirota: CLAIM vs. FACT: White House on 9/11 Illnesses

David Sirota
1 hour, 52 minutes ago

In writing my new book Hostile Takeover, I spent a lot of time researching the real-world effects of the industry-government revolving door that is spinning like a fan in Washington, D.C. And today's USA Today provides a great example of how that revolving door plays a role even in public health issues. The newspaper reports that "nearly five years after the 9/11 terrorist attack, thousands of workers who toiled at the World Trade Center site continue to experience health problems, according to doctors at Mount Sinai Center for Occupational & Environmental Medicine in New York." Sadly, our government has resorted to lying about the whole thing - and those lies were originally shaped by someone who went through the revolving door.

The lies are brazen:

CLAIM:

plaguing World Trade Center workers is also leading to accusations that federal safety oversight at Ground Zero was lax -- a charge that federal officials vigorously deny. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) officials said in a statement issued to USA TODAY in May that they responded immediately as events unfolded, with the highest priority being to protect the environment and health of the people of New York." - USA Today, 6/25/06

FACT:

"In the days after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, White House officials persuaded the Environmental Protection Agency to minimize its assessment of the dangers posed by airborne dust and debris from the skyscrapers' collapse, according to an internal agency report. The White House Council on Environmental Quality 'convinced EPA to add reassuring statements and delete cautionary ones' from news releases, said the report by the EPA's inspector general office." - Los Angeles Times, 8/23/03

Who would doctor such critical information?

A man named James Connaughton, who President Bush appointed to head the White House Council on Environmental Quality. Just before Connaughton was appointed to that critical position, the New York Daily News reports he "was an industry lawyer who represented major asbestos and toxic polluters."

Yes, you read that correctly - Bush appointed a shill for industrial polluters to head the White House office on environmental quality, who immediately used his power to doctor critical public health information about the effects of massive pollution immediately after 9/11. This is the revolving door at work - a culture of corruption that is now so pervasive it affects the most basic and critical information the government is supposed to provide in order to protect the public.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20060626/cm_huffpost/023802

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: