FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook's new Surveillance Portal soon ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Facebook's new Surveillance Portal soon .... Reply with quote

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/11/facebook-portal-gadget-will-put-micropho nes-cameras-ordinary-peoples-homes-7221722/

Great report about Facebook’s new surveillance portal soon to be implemented in peoples’ homes. Thanks.

It is getting grimmer by the minute! But most people will love it they are so stupid!

In fact, I was talking to somebody today that has an IPhone X (10), which he thinks it is just great! But watch this;
Link
there is no doubt the “IMAGE” portrayed on the screen on the smartphones most particularly, plus TVs, Computer Screens etc IS THE “IMAGE” OF THE BEAST mentioned in Revelation 13 which most people are naively worshipping already. The “mark of the beast” in the forehead or right hand will simply be the final “PIN number” I suspect, linked to these new smartphones.

Things are moving so quickly now, the game is almost up. I think many who claim to be Christians will be among the first to take the mark, because they are rushing in like everybody else to buy these new smartphones now. Really, sadly, 99 per cent of the general population at present are simply ignorant sheep getting ready for the slaughter. This is much worse than how Germans were deceived by Hitler to worship the Devil.

The thing that continually amazes me so much is that these clever, Satanic Jews like Zuckerberg and Bill Gates, not only are enslaving the whole world through their digital genius, they are charging most stupid Gentiles huge prices for their products, which at their very core are designed to totally enslave them in a global police state. And Gentiles are lining up to sign their death warrants by buying them. That is what I find so disgusting! No wonder the Jews have always referred to us Gentiles as having “wind flowing freely through our ears” we have so few brains.

Man will never learn will he. I despair!

Regards.
Jack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: