FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon about BITCOIN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon about BITCOIN Reply with quote

JPMORGAN CEO JAMIE DIMON: I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BITCOIN

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40OuVyVGdIM

Kevin,

Thanks for the YouTube clips of Andreas M. Antonopoulos’s presentations about Bitcoin.

Jamie Dimon is one of the “King’s Jews” in New York, who heads JPMorgan controlled from the City of London Corporation. JPMorgan in the early 1900s owned and controlled over TWO THIRDS of the combined commercial and industrial wealth of the United States alone. It is much more powerful now, controlling the big four banks in both Australia and New Zealand (and indirectly our governments too, Westpac controlled by JPMorgan is the NZ Government banker), and indeed most of the shares in the biggest corporations in the world. Its power is simply massive.

So I think well worth listening to Jamie Diamond closely regarding his comments about Bitcoin with which I agree. Of course, he could be lying, but in these statements I think not as I think he is being very candid indeed.

Andreas M. Antonopoulos (and people like Max Keiser I might add) are strong supporters of Bitcoin I know, but in reality they don’t know what they are talking about or understand that although the concept of block chain digital currency transactions is supported by the international banks, like JPMorgan here, there is no way the big banking pirates and governments are going to allow it to succeed independently of their control, so a gigantic crash in Bitcoin’s value is inevitable and millions of naive investors are going to lose their shirts! It you listen to him carefully, they do want digital currencies and to abolish cash and physical transactions, but not without their own and government control.

Regards.

Jack.
lauchenauermartin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: