FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Sceptics, with respect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: To Sceptics, with respect. Reply with quote

To sceptics, with respect.

If I said to you my front door was blue would you believe me?
Now you have a couple of choices here, You could choose to believe me, choose not to believe me,
or would you want to have a look at a photo to be sure of your answer (a third way).

I (personally) would want to be sure of the answer so I would want to look at a photo.

Any way I only ask this seemingly futile question because it surely goes to the heart of FACT finding.

(I will not be putting links on any of this post because sceptics have already seen all `the evidence` they need)

There are many people now, ( myself included ), that have seen consistantly from various sources* of dvd`s, wmv`s, mov`s, etc. etc., the same FACTS.
*(because the media will not show any of this, ask yourself why)?

Examples,

NORAD failed to act, (what do you think a defence budget is for) ?

In Florida, President George W. Bush was told that **America was under attack (video evidence), ( would you just sit and wait for between 9 and 16 minutes to do anything)?
The Secret Service did nothing, (their job is to protect the President).
**Florida is in America I`m led to believe.

A Pod on at least one of the planes, (video evidence), hitting the twin towers, ( Not standard Boeing`s I think you would agree ).

Officially the planes hitting the twin towers and subsequent fires led to the collapse of both said towers, ( Never happened before in history FACT).
Eyewitnesses hear bombs going off, ( So let`s get this straight the `surprise attackers` some how planted bombs in the basement. `Nah just dillusional Witnesses obvious`).
( so what about sprinkler systems or for that fact the Asbestos fire proofing around steel columns which was in the process of being removed ?) see note***

WTC 7 was never hit by a plane and fires were on selected floors.
( so what about sprinkler systems or for that fact the Asbestos fire proofing around steel columns which was in the process of being removed ?) see note***

***In 1989...
"For example, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is expecting to pay about $1 billion for the abatement of just the World Trade Center
and LaGuardia Airport.
(New York City law requires abatement if renovation work is being done, as it is at these buildings.)
A report by the Assembly Office of Research in California said that the total cost of removing asbestos from
all asbestos-containing buildings in that moderate weather state could be $20 billion." ( one motive maybe)?

Pentagon Hole ( not 757 shaped for starters and I ask again what is a defence budget for)?
( also if the `plane evaporated` (Official explaination) how would you account for DNA being found )?

I could go on, as could everyone else trying to find out the truth of what happened.

I am in no doubt that you are all educated people, but this is not an I.Q. test,
it`s about being lied to by people who know what happened for there own gain and control of the populace.

So here`s a question at what point do you jump ship, 5% doubt, 10% doubt, 50% doubt or until
you wake up one morning and see it on Government controlled media ? ( oh silly me that`s already here ).
The only answer is if you have any doubt help to get an Independent enquiry.

I have not seen, as of yet, an `original` debunking film of any aspect of the `truth` from, with respect, people (sceptics) who base their whole time putting
down other peoples concerns. We are only asking for an Independent inquiry.

If you are as passionate as what you make out you are, and that what you believe is correct, then what you think or say will never get an Independent enquiry.

With respect don`t question honest people looking for the truth,
Question 911 objectively,
Question why so many people are now talking about the events,
Question why you are helping to keep the facts concealed.

But most of all Question what you will do when the truth emerges.

Freedom is a right, not a concept handed down by Governments.

Peace to you all,

( No i`m not a hippy or a freak or whatever you want to call inquisitive people. I am a human being looking for clarity in a really messed up world.
Incidently it`s the same world that you are in ).

Geoff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: