FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Out Of Shadows Hollywood Mind Control/Satanism doc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:59 am    Post subject: Out Of Shadows Hollywood Mind Control/Satanism doc Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
www.outofshadows.org The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda. This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch. Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video. You can support our team and future projects making a donation at outofshadows.org

OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL
•10 Apr 2020

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ

Mike Smith, the Stuntman, QAnon Follower & Trump Fan Behind ‘Out of Shadows’ Documentary
https://heavy.com/news/2020/04/mike-smith-stuntman/

By Paul Farrell Updated Apr 15, 2020 at 2:20pm

Mike Smith is the Hollywood stuntman behind the conspiracy documentary, “Out of Shadows.”

Smith says in the documentary that while he rehabbed an injury on his pelvis that he suffered while filming, he had a spiritual awakening. Smith says, “I didn’t find God because I went to church. I found God because I realized that the Luciferian and the occult world was real and that I had been fooled for all of these years and I then got really scared.”

Smith goes on to say that he became a Christian again because of his belief that Hollywood and the entertainment industry was influenced by Satan. The film delves deep into the disproved Pizzagate conspiracy theory.

Here’s what you need to know:
1. On Twitter, Smith Identifies Himself as a ‘Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ’

VideoVideo related to mike smith, the stuntman, qanon follower & trump fan behind ‘out of shadows’ documentary2020-04-15T12:30:55-04:00

On his Twitter profile, Smith identifies himself as a “Follower of The Lord Jesus Christ American Patriot #MAGA #Qanon.” In order to promote the movie, Smith appeared on a pro-QAnon show hosted by user intheMatrixxx. In a description of the documentary, Smith calls it “the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals.” Smith adds that it was “independently funded and produced.”

Smith says in the documentary that the 2014 Sony email hack following the movie, “The Interview,” which poked fun at North Korea, led him to believe that the CIA had a nefarious influence in Hollywood.
2. Smith Was a High Diver Before Becoming a Stuntman

According to his LinkedIn page, Smith was a former high diver before becoming a stuntman. Smith also refers to himself as a screenwriter, director and film production technologist. Smith says he is a member of the Writers Guild of America, the Actors Guild of America and the Directors Guild of America. Smith writes on his page, “Specialties: a leading authority on “film blueprinting” “micro-production” and “sharing” — new film design & production technologies.”

VideoVideo related to mike smith, the stuntman, qanon follower & trump fan behind ‘out of shadows’ documentary2020-04-15T12:30:55-04:00

Smith highlights on his LinkedIn page that he has worked for some of the biggest movie studios in the world including Paramount, Warner Brothers and Sony. Smith says he attended Auburn University. On his IMDb page, it’s written that Smith has two movies coming out in 2020 including, Unhinged, starring Russell Crowe.

In 2014, Stunts Unlimited credited Smith with creating “the most thrilling action sequence” of that year in the movie, Nightcrawler.
3. Smith Says in 2018 He Was Catfished by a Woman Who Promised to Finance a Movie for Him

Smith told Deadline in February 2018, that he had been “catfished” by a woman who promised to finance a movie he wanted to direct. Smith told the website that it was his plan to make a movie set in Nicaragua and based in part on the Oliver North scandal.

Smith said that a woman who promised to finance the movie with him as director was, in reality, a fraud who was using him for information. Smith said:

When I came to Hollywood, I was an athlete who didn’t want to get a real job. [As a stuntman] I’ve been James Bond and Batman, but that part of my career and life was over and she knew it. I wanted to direct and write.

She knew that too and played on it once she got the hook in. But I’m also not stupid. Something didn’t feel right and I was guarded and when the letdown happened, it made sense. No multi-billionaire is going to cold call someone and offer their dream job.

It is important that people understand what is going on, and the scope of it, which is why I am talking to you. They are preying on a lot of people who don’t deserve it.

4. Even Some Right-Wing Media Have Pointed Out Holes in ‘Out of Shadows’

Hacked Sony email calls Angelina Jolie a 'spoiled brat'Sony Pictures uninvited media to the red carpet for the premiere of 'The Interview' after embarrassing emails surfaced from files stolen by hackers, revealing infighting over the new Steve Jobs biopic, and dragging several celebrities into the mess. **************** Humankind: Amazing moments that give us hope ➤ http://bit.ly/2MrPxvd Humankind: Stories worth sharing ➤ http://bit.ly/2FWYXNP Animalkind: Cute, cuddly & curious animals ➤ http://bit.ly/2GdNf2j Just the FAQs: When news breaks, we break it down for you ➤ http://bit.ly/2Dw3Wnh The Wall: An in-depth examination of Donald Trump’s border wall ➤ http://bit.ly/2sksl8F2014-12-11T22:23:25.000Z

A review from the conservative outlet The Vigilant Citizen even highlighted some of the claims in the documentary saying, ” The documentary does sometimes go into unverified “conspiracy-101” territory (i.e. the origins of the word “television”) which may detract from its overall message.” Although the outlet overall gave the documentary a favorable review.

A negative review of the movie from the more liberal Daily Kos read in part, “[The documentary is] merely a mask for a hodgepodge of conspiracy theories associated with QAnon and its linear ancestor, Pizzagate.”
5. CIA Operative Kevin Shipp & Pizzagate Truther Liz Crokin Are Also Featured Heavily in the Movie

Coronavirus: Special Guest Donald Jeffries.Discussing the strange media coverage of COVID-19 and on the ground reports.2020-03-30T18:49:17.000Z

Also featured in the documentary is former CIA operative and conspiracy theorist Kevin Schipp. Schipp highlights the CIA’s use of the motion picture industry to promote the agency during and following World War II. A practice that has been widely reported on in the past. Schipp alleges in the documentary that the CIA’s, Operation Mockingbird, a practice of the agency recruiting journalists to write favorable stories about the CIA, is still in operation.

Pro-Pizzagate journalist Liz Crokin is featured heavily in the documentary saying, “Not only is the mainstream media complicit—I would argue that they’re accessories in the crimes against children.” While Smith says of Crokin, “Not only is the mainstream media complicit—I would argue that they’re accessories in the crimes against children.” In 2017, Crokin wrote a blog post for Townhall in which she alleged that President Donald Trump was responsible for “busting” sex trafficking rings. In October 2016, Buzzfeed reported, “Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.”

Crokin speaks at length about the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein and his high-profile connections. During that piece, Crokin did not mention Epstein’s friendship with President Donald Trump.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batman, Marvel Stuntmen Come 'Out of Shadows' In Conspiracy Documentary
https://cosmicbook.news/batman-marvel-stuntment-out-of-shadows

Matt McGloin Posted: 04/15/2020 - 14:21 12 Comments
Batman, Marvel Stuntmen Come 'Out of Shadows' In Conspiracy Documentary

During this time of the coronavirus, perhaps rather fittingly, a documentary is unleashed, Out of Shadows, that deals with pedophile rings and how the mainstream media, Hollywood, the CIA, and the elites manipulate the masses.

Out of Shadows is from Hollywood stuntman and stunt coordinator Mike Smith, known for Batman Forever, Spider-Man, Star Trek, Terminator 3, Fast & Furious and lots more.

Smith goes over how an injury led him down the rabbit hole in a search for truth regarding pedophilia and satanism in Hollywood, which led to him discovering how the public has been manipulated by the media and CIA for decades.

Mike Smith Out of Shadows
Hollywood stuntman Mike Smith

"Most of the things we believe to be a fact in our lives are told to us through the stories or the news that we hear," says Smith at the opening of the documentary. "So my question would be, if they were deceiving you with the stories they tell you, would you be able to recognize that?"

Brad Martin Out of Shadows
Hollywood stuntman, director Brad Martin

The documentary also features stuntman and director Brad Martin who is known for Marvel's The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Batman vs. Superman, Zoolander, The Expendables 3, Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man 2, The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions, and more.

"I trained really hard and became one of the top stuntmen in the business. I started becoming a fight coordinator, and then a stunt coordinator, and then an action director. Very few people have ever gotten to where I have gotten to, and I'm super proud of what I did." says Martin. "...All the corruptness and all of the plot twists of reality, and I started realizing that reality is twenty times more interesting than Hollywood."

Out of Shadows Kevin Shipp
Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp

Former CIA Agent Kevin Shipp also weighs in, particularly in regards to the various top-secret CIA projects involved, including mention how the CIA pays journalists for certain "fake" news stories, and the documentary also features the journalist that exposed Pizzagate, Liz Crokin, who tells her side of the story.

"The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content," states the description. "Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda. This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch. Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video. You can support our team and future projects making a donation at outofshadows.org."

The video presently has over six million views on its YouTube channel.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: