FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Israel Reply with quote

American funded Israeli forces are pummeling the Gaza strip and have amassed a huge force on the Palestinian border.
They have kidnapped Palestinian ministers despite their democratic election, and have bombed civilian targets including the only power station.
This aggression is being deliberately shown live on television to widen the gulf between the western and arab world, provoking more violence.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=2133490
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5127556.stm

Ment : The mind
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is positively Satanic isn't it?
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: United States Of Isreal !! Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Yes, it is positively Satanic isn't it?

It seems they are untouchable, Is there anything WE can do and protest on behalf of the Palestinian people as we are always reminded that we live a democratic society....which obviously does not apply to the Palestinians.

I feel so helpless..!! Crying or Very sad
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it soul destroying to watch and cant find any kind of piece of mind, even when I sleep. My family and friends really just dont wanna know. and that dear friends is why I became a member to gain insight and to regain my sanity...Thankyou all
Duke
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duke wrote:
I find it soul destroying to watch and cant find any kind of piece of mind, even when I sleep. My family and friends really just dont wanna know. and that dear friends is why I became a member to gain insight and to regain my sanity...Thankyou all
Duke

Welcome mate. I know that feeling as im sure everyone here will also. It will do ya good not to feel so isolated. Theres plenty of hope to be found here and many tools to spread the truth.
Wink

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
I know that feeling as im sure everyone here will also. It will do ya good not to feel so isolated. Theres plenty of hope to be found here and many tools to spread the truth.
Wink

True Scar

The truth is the PTB have been orchestrating the brutal cold blooded slaughter of innocents what feels like for ever. . Rwanda is just one more example. Sure they didn't commit the slaughter. They are too cowardly for that. But they sow the fear and hatred and set brother against brother

With their poverty. With their wars. With their lies. With their insanity, they remind me day after day that the world is not right and not how we are brainwashed to believe it is. And for many years I despaired at my powerlessness to change the madness and my inablity to wake people up to the slaughter and injustice in the world.

But there is an awakening: part spiritual, part political. Painfully slow at times, but people are waking up. Whilst they only scratch the surface of the true causes of poverty and injustice, mass movements like Make Poverty History and the anti-corporate, anti-globalisation/anti-war movement show people do care. Rather than feeling depressed, 9/11 truth leads me to believe (no, know) that we are on the cusp of an inevitable global wave of truth and in the face of this truth the PTB will be exposed as the lying butchering sociopaths they are.

But more importantly, we will finally get it. We will see that all this talk of poverty and injustice and mind boggling conspiracies need not be depressing if we realise it is in our power to stop it. We will understand how we have all been played and we won't get fooled again. Not we as in you and me, we. But we as in all of us. Come that day we won't fight their wars no more and we won't buy into their phoney scarcity bs. There is more than enough for everyone's need. Once out the genie cannot be put back in the bottle and the genie is well and truly out.

Enjoy the ride
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Bethlehem) Najib Farag 30 June 06

Official Palestinian sources and eyewitnesses are reporting on a major Israeli raid early Friday morning on several institutions and humanitarian services charities. Israeli forces invaded the Bethlehem area early this morning, smashing windows, confiscating computers, files, and crucial materials from several humanitarian organizations.

Israeli forces incurred into Bethlehem City at approximately 3:00 am, with ten military patrols and army vehicles, and raided a kindergarten, bombing its doors open. They searched the contents in the dark of night, and confiscated three computers.

They also raided the Charitable Medical Center east of Bethlehem where the on-duty doctor, Haitham Abu Hahmameed and the night watchman were working.
Israeli soldiers crucified physician Dr. Abu Mahameed on the wall as they forced the guard to take them through all rooms which provide 24-hour emergency medical services to area Palestinians. Within minutes the search was over and Israeli soldiers took three computers and destroyed the center’s contents.

Director of the Assembly Building, which was also destroyed, David Amor, said Friday, “The destruction was considerable and the Assembly will not be able return to work until reconstruction takes places. The mess needs two weeks. This is part of the serial criminal activities of the Israeli forces, their assaults on Palestinian property without excuse, scruples or morals. This is an association providing humanitarian services to citizens and not affiliated to any Palestinian organization.”

As the Israeli soldiers proceeded to storm the headquarters of the Zakat structures in the town and confiscate materials and documents, a number of soldiers ripped pages from the Quran before confiscating more computers from several organizations.

An Israeli military spokesperson claimed that the three institutions are affiliated with the Hamas party, and therefore they carried out the attacks.
Yesterday Israeli forces began arresting elected members of Palestinian government who are also members of the Hamas party and stripped the citizenship from Jerusalem residents in the Palestinian government affiliated with Hamas.

this from here: http://www.pnn.ps/english/index.htm

Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Main Stream Media Coverage Reply with quote

I might be naive to ask this.... BUT why isn't the Main stream media covering this autrocities that the Palestinian people suffers day in day out , and you only hear from smaller media groups. Is it because the main stream media is control by the zionists.

Is there anything can be done to address this ? ...may be I am over ambitious.

catfish wrote:
(Bethlehem) Najib Farag 30 June 06

Official Palestinian sources and eyewitnesses are reporting on a major Israeli raid early Friday morning on several institutions and humanitarian services charities. Israeli forces invaded the Bethlehem area early this morning, smashing windows, confiscating computers, files, and crucial materials from several humanitarian organizations.

Israeli forces incurred into Bethlehem City at approximately 3:00 am, with ten military patrols and army vehicles, and raided a kindergarten, bombing its doors open. They searched the contents in the dark of night, and confiscated three computers.

They also raided the Charitable Medical Center east of Bethlehem where the on-duty doctor, Haitham Abu Hahmameed and the night watchman were working.
Israeli soldiers crucified physician Dr. Abu Mahameed on the wall as they forced the guard to take them through all rooms which provide 24-hour emergency medical services to area Palestinians. Within minutes the search was over and Israeli soldiers took three computers and destroyed the center’s contents.

Director of the Assembly Building, which was also destroyed, David Amor, said Friday, “The destruction was considerable and the Assembly will not be able return to work until reconstruction takes places. The mess needs two weeks. This is part of the serial criminal activities of the Israeli forces, their assaults on Palestinian property without excuse, scruples or morals. This is an association providing humanitarian services to citizens and not affiliated to any Palestinian organization.”

As the Israeli soldiers proceeded to storm the headquarters of the Zakat structures in the town and confiscate materials and documents, a number of soldiers ripped pages from the Quran before confiscating more computers from several organizations.

An Israeli military spokesperson claimed that the three institutions are affiliated with the Hamas party, and therefore they carried out the attacks.
Yesterday Israeli forces began arresting elected members of Palestinian government who are also members of the Hamas party and stripped the citizenship from Jerusalem residents in the Palestinian government affiliated with Hamas.

this from here: http://www.pnn.ps/english/index.htm

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of our media is controlled by zionists. Rupert Murdoch owns the Sun, the Times, Sky television, the Fox network and myspace along with countless others.
Richard Desmond, owner of the Express group, which also publishes OK magazine and a bunch of others.
Also the Trinity Mirror Group, (the shareholders are very elusive) owns every local newspaper in Britain.

The grip of zionists on the Western media is absolutely steadfast.

I've said it before somewhere but the best history book on Israel is 'The Gun and the Olive Branch: The Roots of Violence in the Middle East' by David Hirst.

Most people are not aware that both of our previous world wars were engineered by zionist bankers. The illegal state of Israel was not officially recognised until May 14, 1948, before the expiry of the British Mandate of Palestine at midnight on May 15, 1948, the State of Israel was proclaimed.
Google the Balfour Declaration and see how little we are taught about the first world war.

This site challenges zionism head on: www.iamthewitness.com

If you want to go really crazy you can trace the roots of zionism back to the Catholic church and Ignatious Loyola. Just Google.

In the early 1950s this was published in the Davar, the voice of the trade union movement in Israel:

I shall not be ashamed to confess that if I had the power, as I have the will, I would select a score of efficient young men- intelligent, decent, devoted to our ideal and burning with the desire to help redeem Jews and I would send them to the countries where Jews are absorbed in sinful self-satisfaction. The task of these young men would be to disguise themselves as non-Jews, and plague Jews with anti-semitic slogans such as 'Bloody Jew', 'Jews go to Palestine' and similar intimacies. I can vouch that the results in terms of a considerable immigration to Israel from these countries would be ten tousand times larger than the results brought by thousands of emmisaries who have been preaching for decades to deaf ears.

There is also this from Revelation 3:7

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

pap
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post, Ian.

The same tactics have been in place throughout history. The haves have been able to brutalise the have-nots for centuries, domestic or abroad. The compartmentalisation of brutality and the lack of information has been the reason they've been able to get away with it.

Times change, and as we're constantly being reminded, the "world is a dangerous place". I share your view that it may be becoming a much more dangerous place for TPTB.

9/11 serves as a concrete example of what the elite are prepared to do to justify their wars of aggression, but people are waking up to their shenanigans wholesale.

The financial systems of the world are under increasing scrutiny, people finally realising that mortgage equals bondage ( and not in the way that some people may consider exciting Very Happy ) and beginning to question their very aspirations in this have and have-not utopia that has been created for us.

I wonder what would happen if everyone, in unison, stopped paying their bills.

Speaking from personal experience, the masses are more ready for the truth than they have ever been. Less people are surprised when you talk about 9/11 now, and it isn't surprising. They've seen those self-same decision-makers lie time and time again in the intervening years, lies that cost lives on all sides, except the elite, of course.

So I echo your enthusiasm on the potential ubiquity of truth, and I genuinely believe it is capable of happening. Come what may, we're heading for a new age of enlightenment. The only question will be how many will die before we discover truth and learn to deal with it.

ian neal wrote:

The truth is the PTB have been orchestrating the brutal cold blooded slaughter of innocents what feels like for ever. . Rwanda is just one more example. Sure they didn't commit the slaughter. They are too cowardly for that. But they sow the fear and hatred and set brother against brother

With their poverty. With their wars. With their lies. With their insanity, they remind me day after day that the world is not right and not how we are brainwashed to believe it is. And for many years I despaired at my powerlessness to change the madness and my inablity to wake people up to the slaughter and injustice in the world.

But there is an awakening: part spiritual, part political. Painfully slow at times, but people are waking up. Whilst they only scratch the surface of the true causes of poverty and injustice, mass movements like Make Poverty History and the anti-corporate, anti-globalisation/anti-war movement show people do care. Rather than feeling depressed, 9/11 truth leads me to believe (no, know) that we are on the cusp of an inevitable global wave of truth and in the face of this truth the PTB will be exposed as the lying butchering sociopaths they are.

But more importantly, we will finally get it. We will see that all this talk of poverty and injustice and mind boggling conspiracies need not be depressing if we realise it is in our power to stop it. We will understand how we have all been played and we won't get fooled again. Not we as in you and me, we. But we as in all of us. Come that day we won't fight their wars no more and we won't buy into their phoney scarcity bs. There is more than enough for everyone's need. Once out the genie cannot be put back in the bottle and the genie is well and truly out.

Enjoy the ride
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pap wrote:

I wonder what would happen if everyone, in unison, stopped paying their bills.

I am self employed and will not pay tax to pay for bombs. The Inland Revenue will not get a penny from me. I am prepared to be jailed or whatever else can be thrown at me. I will not pay to kill kids.
I don't care if anyone stands behind me or not, but it would be nice.

pap
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

I am self employed and will not pay tax to pay for bombs. The Inland Revenue will not get a penny from me. I am prepared to be jailed or whatever else can be thrown at me. I will not pay to kill kids.

That is superb, catfish. Unfortunately, most of us do not have that option. PAYE leaves you without the option to not pay tax in protest.

However, that doesn't mean that one can't go self-employed and get their employer to pay them the same wage. Might even work out cheaper for them, no employers NI and all Very Happy Might mean a serious pay-cut, though.

Whatever. You're doing a great thing and I applaud the courage of your conviction.
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Boycott Isreal Campaign Reply with quote

pap wrote:
catfish wrote:

That is superb, catfish. Unfortunately, most of us do not have that option. PAYE leaves you without the option to not pay tax in protest.

However, that doesn't mean that one can't go self-employed and get their employer to pay them the same wage. Might even work out cheaper for them, no employers NI and all Very Happy Might mean a serious pay-cut, though.

Whatever. You're doing a great thing and I applaud the courage of your conviction.

I applaud everyones contribution on this topic...but I would be immensly pleased if zionist views are highlighted in the public domain in some shape or form.

I would like to ask the respected forum members if anyone out there is joined the campaign to Boycott Isreali Goods/Services, or know how I can get inovled with such organisations.

I am currently a member of the palestinian solidarity movment and would like make the muslim community more aware of these issues.

There is ignorance within the communities where we are causing or helping the zionists, and becuase of ignorance we are killing our palestinain brothers without EVEN KNOWING !!! Crying or Very sad

Also is there any websites/sources to identify the guilty companies that operates in the UK. I am sure goole can pick up a search...but would like to know if any members have constructive feedbacks.

Lastly, I would like to attach a banner which might offend few people but ..that is the reality we are facing againist the zionists and we are the only voice for the palestinians... I apologise if it is offensive to anyone out there.

Boycott-Israel-001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.52 KB
 Viewed:  60 Time(s)

Boycott-Israel-001.jpg

Boycott-Israel-001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.52 KB
 Viewed:  63 Time(s)

Boycott-Israel-001.jpg

pap
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Boycott Isreal Campaign Reply with quote

Mission911 wrote:

I applaud everyones contribution on this topic...but I would be immensly pleased if zionist views are highlighted in the public domain in some shape or form.

I would like to ask the respected forum members if anyone out there is joined the campaign to Boycott Isreali Goods/Services, or know how I can get inovled with such organisations.

I am currently a member of the palestinian solidarity movment and would like make the muslim community more aware of these issues.

There is ignorance within the communities where we are causing or helping the zionists, and becuase of ignorance we are killing our palestinain brothers without EVEN KNOWING !!! Crying or Very sad

Also is there any websites/sources to identify the guilty companies that operates in the UK. I am sure goole can pick up a search...but would like to know if any members have constructive feedbacks.

Lastly, I would like to attach a banner which might offend few people but ..that is the reality we are facing againist the zionists and we are the only voice for the palestinians... I apologise if it is offensive to anyone out there.

Then your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to highlight the Israeli Goods and Services that are causing damage to the Palestinians.

I qualify this statement with the fact that Governments do not necessarily represent the same interests as the people they represent. To this end, I genuinely believe that the only people capable of sorting out the current US Administration are the current US populace, just as they did with Vietnam.

Give me a list of companies that are actively hurting the Palestinian interests, and I will happily boycott the lot of them.
dry kleaner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pap wrote:
catfish wrote:

I admire what your saying Catfish, but tax is unavoidable unless you go and live in the hills and off the land. If you have to do that and go out of the system totally is it fighting or escaping?

Our food is taxed, we're taxed when we die, there really is little escape from it.

I only say this as I have considered it and was criticized for this view I hold.

Peace and love

DK
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Taxes Reply with quote

Catfish says:

Quote:

I met a solicitor who stood up at one of the STW annual meetings I went to in London. He started some organisation for people not to pay their taxes because of the war - I think he wanted STW to aprove of and back his actions but they wouldn't. I don't think the article below is talking about him not paying tax - but this is him anyway......

http://www.actionagainstwar.org/documents/lettertoCCsMP.doc

Magnificent’ Chris set to stand alone

THE 11th member of Brian Haw’s ‘Magnificent Eleven’ appeared at Bow Street Magistrates on Tuesday, to defend himself against the charge of demonstrating illegally in Parliament Square.
Chris Coverdale does not immediately strike one as a dangerous leftie, the sort the current government wishes to see banned from demonstrating in the square.
He looks more like a businessman, indeed for much of his life that is what he has been.
But following the collapse of two companies, he investigated what he claims to be “corruption” in government departments and has learned of further malpractices in the Attorney General’s office.
“It says it is supposed to give high quality legal advice to the government,” he told Diary, “but in more than 30 years of business I have never come across worse advice.”
Unlike the other defendants, who are claiming that the Serious and Organised Crime Act, which prohibits demonstrations without permission from the police at least six days in advance, infringes their civil liberties, Chris is claiming that he has no choice but to be there. He said: “There is a law that says that every individual has a responsibility to break minor laws in order to prevent a major crime.
“It is the Nuremberg Law, and I am using it in relation to Iraq.”
But while the other 10 protestors are all going to be dealt with as one, Chris Coverdale will have the chance to present his case on his own and could well be the first to defend himself on October 3.
But if the law finds against him, he is already talking about appeals. The saga looks set to run and run.

http://www.ministryforpeace.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&p id=36

I know someone who knows him - I will contact him and tell him that people (or possibly just one person, Catfish!) are proposing to refuse to pay their taxes due to the money being used to committ war crime - this may serve also to interest him in the 9/11 Truth movement,

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Chris Coverdale again Reply with quote

I think the organisation he formed may have now been disbanded - but I'll try and contact him anyway.

Also, I was thinking about those Quakers - didn't they refuse to pay their tax becaue of the war just recently? Don't know if anyone knows what I mean....It makes me laugh now when I speak of "the war" meaning the war in Iraq - it just seems like there has been one long "war" since time itslef began....!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: