FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How widespread is Freemasonry in politics? 500k worldwide?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: How widespread is Freemasonry in politics? 500k worldwide? Reply with quote

So far as I have been able to ascertain, all of my relatives that served in either war were co-erced into Freemasonry. I have only just learned this (I knew my grandfather was one - a jolly man of little means and big heart). Is this 'de rigeur' for the services? What about the police? The government? Legal profession?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: How widespread is Freemasonry? Reply with quote

I got a masonic handshake today, again.
Check out ANYTHING to do with housing and industrial development and associated planning permission - you'll find masons crawling all over these deals. And running banks.
They love printing money - many modern day masons are simply motivated by pride, cash & greed.
The ultimate 'secret', that a mason of a high enough degree is a god, suits these types nicely.

Quote:

http://www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm
5M IN WORLD
* Freemasonry is one of the oldest secular fraternities in the world. The first Grand Lodge was established in England in 1717. There are about 5 million freemasons worldwide, with 300,000 in England and Wales.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
BORN FR33
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Serious warning about the Freemasons Reply with quote

To all Parents : Serious warning about the Freemasons

Protect your children today, warn them about the Secret Societies now, before it's too late. The Masons badly want to mind-control as many kids as possible to protect their power and control. Freemasonry is a dangerous criminal cult, network, organisation.

They will tell your kids it's all good when in fact it is the opposite. Your kids will become Masonic drones/slaves and they in turn will destroy your whole family and society with it. How can one person talk to another, knowing this evil is out there ?

People don't realise that Freemasonry is also Mormons, Opus Dei, Jehovah's Witnesses, Common Purpose, Round Table, Speculative Society, Knights of St. Columba, Orange Order, Rotarians, Shriners, Co-Masons, Eastern Star (female masons), etc, etc.

Do not listen to one word from a Mason's mouth. They can only repeat or defend their brainwash, they are told nothing else. They are also sworn to protect each other. They have been dehumanised and will only listen to their twisted Masonic Controllers.

The Freekmasons use hundreds of different names worldwide to confuse and deceive. We have challenged their masters all over the Internet (13 months ago) to come and talk to their victims in front of a live, filmed audience and they have refused, because it's all true. Our victims groups have mountains of concrete evidence. This is not about revenge, let's stop this madness.

Checkout www.secondfamily-uk.com www.ljpr.info www.henrymakow.com www.rense.com www.ivanfraser.com Far too many websites to list here, just follow the links and read the truth for yourselves. Your children's future depends on this knowledge.

Our advice to all members of this criminal organisation is to leave today, modern technology will expose and incriminate everyone of them. They can investigate crimes going back fifty years and more, no problem. The Masonic Controllers will tell their members differently because THEY have the most to lose. They are the most evil things to breathe on this planet.

We have a register of tens of thousands of Masons in the UK and more added every week. All we have to do is drive by with an Hard Drive Disc and film their house and vehicle. They are full of Masonic symbols, letters and numbers, especially their vehicle registrations. We can spot the Masons better than their members, because we have ex-Masons on board. There are no more secrets. Contact your local Politician and Newspaper today. This leaflet is being distributed all over the UK. It is important that you forward this warning to everyone you care about, protect your kids ASAP.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
People don't realise that Freemasonry is also Mormons, Opus Dei, Jehovah's Witnesses, Common Purpose, Round Table, Speculative Society, Knights of St. Columba, Orange Order, Rotarians, Shriners, Co-Masons, Eastern Star (female masons), etc, etc.

Rather a sweeping statement and a bit OTT but we get the drift (you forgot to mention the CPS and Church of England to name but a couple). Not all Mormons are Freemasons but Mormonism is full of Freemasonry symbolism in its temples.Likewise a lot of the above organisations have freemasons in them or have similar features and symbolism. The spirit of secretism in many of the above organisations certainly is worryng.

Quote:
We have a register of tens of thousands of Masons in the UK and more added every week. All we have to do is drive by with an Hard Drive Disc and film their house and vehicle

You are probably infringing data protection laws here and the moment you publish names I can see a hefty lawsuit coming your way. but hey ho go for it

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would happen if one said this about B'nai B'rith? Masons get plenty of space devoted to them in the infamous "Protocols".
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

John F Kennedy

All freemasons should not be tarred with the same brush imo. The problem lies in the higher degrees most of those in the lower levels dont know what they are getting into.

Stephen Knight in his exposee of freemasonry, re his book "The Brotherhood" gives a good insight into the evils of Freemasonry and how it corrupts the judicial system.

I know two top quality individuals who are freemasons and both of them support the global 911 truth campaign.

An on line register of Freemasons would be useful resource though in my opinion. Where can we access this register?

Secrecy goes totally against truth evolution, equality and oneness.

Also noticed this thread created by Born fr33:- http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=115211#115211

Is Freemasonry a cult like the 911 troofers cult Laughing ?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer is very - here's an extremely rarw BBC programme about masonic corruption from 2000
and you'll find some statistics here too
Save the file if ye can and while ye may

http://www.blip.tv/file/2131681/

Do we need a register of freemasons or are freemasons being unfairly singled out?

Secret Society with secret ceremonies, protect and promote fellow members.Guilds disappeared but the secret symbols.
Quarrying areas are densely masonic. On Portland there are 6 masonic lodges and 500 members. Nationally about 1 in 70 men are freemasons, in Portland it's 1 in 8.
From Working Men's to Gentlemens' clubs.All male tradition.
Commander Michael Higham, Grand Secretary, United Grand Lodge 1980-1998.
Dorset Freemasons Frank Pratt (former Chief Superintendent Dorset Police) & Gordon Reynolds.
Cllr John Antell, West Dorset District Council. Cllr Jim Hardman, planning committees and freemasons.
West Midlands serious crime squad. Robin Corbett MP, Chris Mullin MP, Home Affairs Secect Committee investigation.
Provincial Grand Master, Dorset Province of Freemasonry, Harry Barnes.
Includes reconstruction of masonic initiation and vows: "My hand, given to a master mason shall be a sure pledge of brotherhood. My feet shall travel shall travel through dangers and difficulties, to unite with his, informing a column of mutual defence and support".
"Worshipful Master an alarm! Whom have you there? Mr John Smith, a poor candidate in a state of darkness, who has been well and worthily reccommended, regularly proposed and approved in open lodge, and who now comes of his own free will and accord, properly prepared, humbly soliciting to be admitted into the mysteries and privileges of freemasonry."
Are you therefore prepared to take a solemn oath founded on the principles I have stated. To keep inviolate the secrets and mysteries of the order?"
"I am, I am."
"Then you will kneel on your left knee."
"Give me your right hand."
Peter Marks, curator of Dorset District Provincial Museum.
Harry Palmer - freemason. Housing Develpoer. Cllr Derek B. F. Burt - freemason
Bryan Rowe & Eddie Fry (C.G. Fry and Son Ltd.) - Bridport lodge freemasons
Sylvia Wilkes - local resident.
Protect and promote - declaration of interests.
Jerry White, local government ombudsman.
In Dorset Southern Eye identified 16 freemason councillors and 13 of them are involved in the planning committee.
Cllr. Terry Farmer, Owen Curtis both from Sherbourne Lodge and West Dorset District Council. "All the lodge members do not go to the lodge."

BBC Southampton - Executive Producers Peter Pitt and Eve Turner, Senior Producer Jonathan Bigwood, Producer Andrew Head. BBC South.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Tony: 'I got a masonic handshake today, again.'

Why don't you just come clean, mate? They've sussed you out, good and proper!!! Laughing

Contrarian
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey who's this 'rodin' person? Seems to have been right on the money predicting the credit crunch. I think I might check out his back catalogue. Very Happy

Meanwhile Henry Makow put me onto Juri Lina.

He has written extensively about Freemasonry. I strongly recommend to check out what he has written, with many sources given, and weigh his evidence as presented.

Certainly I recall pictures taken by Tony Gosling group inside Bristol Lodge supportive of the basic tenets of Lina's assertations.

Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: jabulom? Reply with quote

correct me if im wrong but freemasons arent really secular as they believe in some god called jabulom.
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any info on the masonic handshake Tony?
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Freemasons are pervasive Reply with quote

The Freemasons are far more pervasive that we believe. I spent many years in the Labour movement and they were barely mentioned. Yet, they are probably the key social control institution in the UK and elsewhere. A good book to read is ‘The Brotherhood’ by Stephen Knight.

Freemasons and their historians will talk about magic, evil spirits, the Illuminati, Knights Templars. Their historians will say that leading historical figures were Freemasons. They have endorsed most of the history in the Da Vinci Code, excluding Christ’s descendants. They like to regard themselves as liberal and as making key contributions to democracy and freedom of religion. They reject any notion a conspiratorial agenda and point out that Freemasons have fought and killed one another.

Knight’s book points out how widespread and influential they are. They dominate the police, solicitors, the City of London, banking and the small business sector, and the C of E has not been able to escape them. Some members believe that the best men in their town will be Freemasons. Knight points out that most join because they want preferment in jobs and contracts. But he also says that they are anti-Christian and their own ‘God’ is Jahbulon – Jehovah, Baal and Osiris.

Not all Freemasons will know what’s going on. They’ll know of Freemason’s Hall in Covent Garden, which is the United Grand Lodge of England. They administer the lodges and three grades up to Master Mason. It’s worthwhile to go into their museum during the weekday. It shows that Knights Templars are not a myth. You’ll also see the five-pointed star outside the building and the Swastika on the wall on the way to the museum. Ordinary Masons won’t know and 10 Duke Street off Piccadilly. There is no logo or description of what they place is about. But near its bell is the title ‘Supreme Council’. According to Knight, they manage the grades up to 33 degree.

In the museum, they tell you of lodges in Russia and Cuba. They also feature movements that were influenced by Freemasons but outside it, that is those societies that eventually became trade unions. While, the website of the Jamaican Grand Lodge tells you that Freemasonry is entrenched in Jamaica, that police officers, the military, legal profession and politicians of either main party are Freemasons.

But research will also suggest that Freemasonry has been a conduit for esoteric teachings that go back to the Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools. Such teachings include controlling evil spirits, as Solomon did when he built his temple, and contact with extra-terrestrials. David Icke’s notion that the elite are really shape-shifting reptiles is not so silly if you get into esoteric Freemasonry.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This film by Jüri Lina tells about what kind of light and how the Emissaries of Jahbulon spread it around themselves and how it affects us. An exciting excursion to some of the most powerful Masonic lodges in the United States and in Europe

Link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7652891847477492406

Contrarian wrote:
Hey who's this 'rodin' person? Seems to have been right on the money predicting the credit crunch. I think I might check out his back catalogue. Very Happy

He has written extensively about Freemasonry. I strongly recommend to check out what he has written, with many sources given, and weigh his evidence as presented.

Certainly I recall pictures taken by Tony Gosling group inside Bristol Lodge supportive of the basic tenets of Lina's assertations.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: 32* Mason 'spills the beans' Reply with quote

32* Mason spills the beans; Skull & Bones; CFR; NWO; Bohemian Grove:

A whole Magazine issue (Republic Magazine, Issue 11) devoted to 'our kind of stuff' (and Gary Franchi, handed the reins by Aaron Russo, is 100% on board 'Inside Job'):

http://www.republicmagazine.com/issue-11-the-dark-hand-of-history/

doors
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Exposing the Illuminati from Within on You Tube. The guy is now a Christian but progressed all the way to the top of the pyramid, insofar which is possible. His testimony is shocking and no matter how much you think you know already, you'll learn a lot more.
Edinburgh bed and breakfast accommodation
doors
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Exposing the Illuminati from Within on You Tube. The guy is now a Christian but progressed all the way to the top of the pyramid, insofar which is possible. His testimony is shocking and no matter how much you think you know already, you'll learn a lot more.
Edinburgh bed and breakfast accommodation
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
This film by Jüri Lina tells about what kind of light and how the Emissaries of Jahbulon spread it around themselves and how it affects us. An exciting excursion to some of the most powerful Masonic lodges in the United States and in Europe

Contrarian wrote:

That contrarian he's a troublemaker... not like me. Wink

Seriously though Tony thanks for putting up that video. Just wondered how you rate Lina's work?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this be a programme produced by freemasons or their sympathisers?
My guess is yes. Five is a German owned militaristic propaganda channel.
The Lost Symbol: Truth or Fiction
Wednesday 21 October
8:00pm - 9:00pm

Five
'Investigative documentary' exploring the story behind Dan Brown's new novel, The Lost Symbol. Featuring unique access to Freemason lodges throughout the world, the film examines the history of the organisation and explores the biggest conspiracy theories surrounding it. After centuries of rumour, suspicion and scandal, do the Freemasons deserve their mysterious reputation?
VIDEO Plus+: 5691501

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Channel 5:

'After centuries of rumour, suspicion and scandal, do the Freemasons deserve their mysterious reputation?'

I would rephrase that to read, 'Luciferian reputation', and yes, they certainly do. They will find out that Old Nick, or TGAOTW, or Molock, or whatever hat 'it' wears for them is not the 'Good God' they believe it is.

Read JSM Ward, or Albert Pike, to really get the feel of Masonry.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just starting.
"...I solemnly swear ... under no less a penalty than that of being
severed in two, my body burnt to ashes and those ashes scattered over
the face of earth and water by the four cardinal winds of heaven,
that no trace or remembrance of so vile a wretch may longer be found
among men..."
Sworn by the candidate in the Master Mason ritual
BTW I published a whole load of masonic rituals in full yesterday verified by and ex freemason
http://www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm#ritual_texts
http://groups.google.com/group/pepis/browse_thread/thread/14e5ef3c9554 abd

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad film. Rather a lot of masonic obfuscation.
Great to see the superb investigative journalist David Southwell interviewed and the webmaster of the amazing Canadian site 'Freemasonry Watch' Kevin McNeil-Smith was revealed, as far as I know for the first time.
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/
http://www.davidsouthwell.com/

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JVrIFFTbbE

Quote:
One 'critical' documentary of Freemasonry is 'Inside the Brotherhood'. It can be watched here for anyone with time on their hands. The quality isn't great and the first episode has a annoying noise but its great stuff:

Episodes 1 and 2
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=408481933851926293

Episodes 3 and 4
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5067513302115954895

Episodes 5 and 6
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6164675559025710672

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More reports of freemasons coming in as we speak

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf6FRtmZewg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
More reports of freemasons coming in as we speak

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf6FRtmZewg

Well done!

Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodin Wrote..
Quote:
(I knew my grandfather was one - a jolly man of little means and big heart).

Why wouldn't good men join given the this pitch..

(Freemasonry) Friend to Friend
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5i0v4_freemasonry-friend-to-friend_s hortfilms

Is it credible that once joined, members are transformed into devil - worshipping devotees fixed on world domination in the name of their superior being? What a load of tosh!
What I found strange in 'goggling' Freemasons (30 pages plus), I found not one in support of Freemasons, I didn't find one about eating babies, but not far short. Let's face it, it's only natural to distrust organization to which we are (by choice or qualification) excluded. And stories of demonic beings make entertainment, so no doubt this topic will rumble on. (If interested there is some more Freemason defensive clips to be found on www.dailymotion.com).
In case my motives are misunderstood, although I accept that there may be many members that join for purely altruistic reasons, there are many whose membership is for self interest to which many injustices to individuals and society continue to occur. Without an outright ban on such organisations, at the least any member of Freemasons should be excluded from public office or public service.
And my point is.. the overwhelming majority of Freemasons are being shafted like the rest of us mere mortals, chasing ghosts only detracts from greater danger we all face, that of loss of liberty through political agendas driven corporate globalists.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Moral Freemasons? Reply with quote

the idea that people join the Freemasons to do good for their fellow man is clearly nonsense. Members may not be involved in 'speculative Freemasonry', i.e. the occult version, but that is only because they believe that will receive unfair preferment, instead. They believe they will get jobs and promotion they shouldn't get and they'll be business they otherwise would not. But some may join because they feel they have no choice, i.e. solicitors may join because they think everyone is.

Freemasonry is sexist and racist, although Condee Rice show this is changing. How is this altruism? If Freemason want to do good, why is it secret. The excuse the the Church would damn them is hardly an excuse nowadays.

The Freemason's name for God is Jabulon. This means Jehovah, Osiris and Baal. Baal is identified in the Bible as a devil. Whereas Solomon is a big deal because he is thought to have used evil spirits in order to build his Temple. This is one reason Freemasons are called Luficer worshippers.
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugwash wrote:
Rodin Wrote..
Quote:
(I knew my grandfather was one - a jolly man of little means and big heart).

Why wouldn't good men join given the this pitch..

(Freemasonry) Friend to Friend
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5i0v4_freemasonry-friend-to-friend_s hortfilms

Is it credible that once joined, members are transformed into devil - worshipping devotees fixed on world domination in the name of their superior being? What a load of tosh!
What I found strange in 'goggling' Freemasons (30 pages plus), I found not one in support of Freemasons, I didn't find one about eating babies, but not far short. Let's face it, it's only natural to distrust organization to which we are (by choice or qualification) excluded. And stories of demonic beings make entertainment, so no doubt this topic will rumble on. (If interested there is some more Freemason defensive clips to be found on www.dailymotion.com).
In case my motives are misunderstood, although I accept that there may be many members that join for purely altruistic reasons, there are many whose membership is for self interest to which many injustices to individuals and society continue to occur. Without an outright ban on such organisations, at the least any member of Freemasons should be excluded from public office or public service.
And my point is.. the overwhelming majority of Freemasons are being shafted like the rest of us mere mortals, chasing ghosts only detracts from greater danger we all face, that of loss of liberty through political agendas driven corporate globalists.

I suggest you read Steven Knight, 'The Brotherhood'; Martin Short, 'Inside the Brotherhood'; J.S.M. Ward 'Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods' and Albert Pike, 'Morals and Dogma' (the last two by Masons), then tell me that Scottish Rite Masonry is not about Lucifer-worship.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Moral Freemasons? Reply with quote

Strikes me that she may be closer to witchcraft, which has initiations very similar to the masons. 'Mason' being just a cypher for 'witch'.
insidejob wrote:
Freemasonry is sexist and racist, although Condee Rice shows this is changing. How is this altruism?

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/richieallen/episodes/2016-10-27T14_ 15_01-07_00

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Moral Freemasons? Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Strikes me that she may be closer to witchcraft, which has initiations very similar to the masons. 'Mason' being just a cypher for 'witch'.
insidejob wrote:
Freemasonry is sexist and racist, although Condee Rice shows this is changing. How is this altruism?

There are Women Lodges, as well as Covens! I should think some women join both.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Order of Women Freemasons

The site says that it was established in 1908 - yet a programme on Radio 4 (it might have been Woman's Hour) said that a small number of women's lodges had only recently been established and that they only have two degrees. Obviously no baring of the breast in the third degree!

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
The Order of Women Freemasons

The site says that it was established in 1908 - yet a programme on Radio 4 (it might have been Woman's Hour) said that a small number of women's lodges had only recently been established and that they only have two degrees. Obviously no baring of the breast in the third degree!

Perish the thought! They are very moral, are the Masons!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: