FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Revisited DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Revisited DVD Reply with quote

Dear all,

I have recently purchased the DVD "9/11 Revisited" and am currently backing up for burning.

This DVD is excellent with eyewitness accounts and "one-off" news footage comments on the day implying controlled demolition.

Most important of all are the excellent contributions by:

Stephen E. Jones, Professor of Physics at Brigham University, David Ray Griffin Ph.D., Emiratus Professor of Philosophy of Religion and Theology at Claremont GRA University, Jeffrey King, MIT Engineer and Research Scientist and James H. Fetzer, Ph.D., Professor of Philosphy at University of Minesotta, Duluth.

This is a great DVD for educating the general public and also it is copywrite free. Definitely a DVD to be shown alongside "LC 2nd Edition" and "911 Eyewitness".

Anyone who would like a copy please pm me with your address details.

Peace,

Sonic.
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Revisited DVD Reply with quote

Hello Sonic,

Please forward me a copy of this DVD.

Details

xxxxxx

Please advise if there is costing involved..e.g posting & packages.

Regards
Farooq

sonic wrote:
Dear all,

I have recently purchased the DVD "9/11 Revisited" and am currently backing up for burning.

This DVD is excellent with eyewitness accounts and "one-off" news footage comments on the day implying controlled demolition.

Most important of all are the excellent contributions by:

Stephen E. Jones, Professor of Physics at Brigham University, David Ray Griffin Ph.D., Emiratus Professor of Philosophy of Religion and Theology at Claremont GRA University, Jeffrey King, MIT Engineer and Research Scientist and James H. Fetzer, Ph.D., Professor of Philosphy at University of Minesotta, Duluth.

This is a great DVD for educating the general public and also it is copywrite free. Definitely a DVD to be shown alongside "LC 2nd Edition" and "911 Eyewitness".

Anyone who would like a copy please pm me with your address details.

Peace,

Sonic.
James O'Neill
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hullo Sonic

I would like a copy of the DVD please:

James O'Neill
GPO Box 460
Brisbane Qld 4001
Australia

Thanks.

James
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Farooq and welcome

I have taken the liberty to remove your address since I think you are unwise to share it in the public domain. If you disagree feel free to post it again, but I would advise you PM Sonic with your address details

BW

Ian
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ian

You are right .. it occured to me later that I am send it to everyone.

I have already contacted Sonic

Farooq.

ian neal wrote:
Hi Farooq and welcome

I have taken the liberty to remove your address since I think you are unwise to share it in the public domain. If you disagree feel free to post it again, but I would advise you PM Sonic with your address details

BW

Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: