FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MP Michael Gove + Celsius 7/7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: MP Michael Gove + Celsius 7/7 Reply with quote

Excuse the tone of my attitude towards Gove, I'm sick of bourgeois pleasantaries with these government idiots who never usually respond to my letters. However after seeing Gove push his bs last week on TV I decided to pull him on his book Celsius 7/7. Here's a bit about MP Gove and his book - http://www.michaelgove.com/index.php = pretty much takes the same line as liar Milan Rai.

I wrote
Quote:
Dear Mr Gove, you should be ashamed of yourself writing books calling people murderers when there isn't a shred of evidence the four accused were even in London. How did they get from Luton to London when THAMESLINK say the 07:40 didn't run. It's so obvious to me 7/7 was a set up otherwise they'd have shown us CCTV of the four in London. However that isn't the only anomolay I could raise your attention to but it seems you are intent on spreading lies and disinformation. If I'm correct and you are a lacky then I look forward to you being sued in court by families of the accused under serious litigation charges.
I wouldn't be surprised if you don't reply, it's nothing unsual for me to get no response when challenging liars on their propaganda.

GOVE wrote

Quote:
Dear Mr G.

I am so sorry you're in the grip of this delusion - faced with denial on a scale like yours there's really nothing left to say

yours

Michael

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only denial you are faced with is from people like him Evil or Very Mad
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
The only denial you are faced with is from people like him Evil or Very Mad

An arrogant 'Tim nice but dim' meets Damien.
Evil or Very Mad
His reply to Ally says it all.
Hes scum.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: i doubt he'll reply to this Reply with quote

You say, the ‘biggest failure of all in the battle against Islamist extremism has gone practically unnoticed’

No it hasn’t actually; it has been noticed by millions globally for what it is in reality, a fake war with a fake enemy to justify an illegal ‘war without borders,’ and illegal occupation of foreign territory. You are obviously suffering from a major delusion; either you have learnt nothing from history, in which case anything you write of a political nature is of little or no value. Or, you have grossly underestimated the level of public awareness regarding the real reasons, as mentioned above, for the victimization and demonization of our Muslim communities, who are now seen by the majority as victims, not potential enemies, and you are actively supporting a corrupt and failing government.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, and believing that it is your intention, as I’m sure it is, that your writing be a positive contribution towards peace and democracy I would advise you re-examine recent history, the last 50 years or so should suffice, the ‘Northwoods’ document, easily found with a Google search, would be a good starting point.

I look forward to reading your future material when, from a more accurately informed position, your statement would read: the ‘biggest failure of all in the battle against Islamist extremism’ is the inability of the US and UK governments to maintain the illusion of the Islamic terror threat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: