FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VERY Strange 9/11 Aircraft Registrations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: VERY Strange 9/11 Aircraft Registrations Reply with quote

Here are some very strange findings regarding the paper-fate of the four aircraft that went "missing" on 9/11. The following info is copied directly from http://www.planecrashinfo.com/. You're free to verify the data yourself if you want to do the homework. I did...

11 Sep 2001 New York City, New York

United Air Lines
Boeing B-767-222
N612UA 65/65
11 Sep 2001 New York City, New York

American Airlines
Boeing 767-223ER
N334AA 92/92
11 Sep 2001 Arlington, Virginia.

American Airlines
Boeing B-757-223
N644AA 64/64
11 Sep 2001 Shanksville, Pennsylvania

United Air Lines
Boeing B-757-222
N591UA 44/44

It shows the four flights of 9/11, including tail numbers and crash information on the links. The information below is copied directly from the Federal Aviation Administration's N-number registry http://registry.faa.gov/

The first plane listed is American Airlines Flight 11, tail number N334AA,
which crashed into the WTC North Tower. Note reason for cancellation, and
cancel date.

FAA Registry
N-Number Inquiry Results

---------------------------------

N334AA is Deregistered

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 22332 Type Registration
Corporation Manufacturer Name BOEING Certificate Issue Date
01/06/2000 Model 767-223 Mode S Code 50722254 Year
Manufacturer 1987 Cancel Date 01/14/2002 Reason for
Cancellation Destroyed Exported To

Next is American Flight 77, tail number N644AA, which hit the Pentagon.
Please note the same details, reason for cancellation and cancellation date.

FAA Registry
N-Number Inquiry Results

---------------------------------

N644AA is Deregistered

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 24602 Type Registration
05/08/1991 Model 757-223 Mode S Code 52072030 Year
Manufacturer 1991 Cancel Date 01/14/2002 Reason for
Cancellation Destroyed Exported To

Next is United Flight 175, tail number N612UA, which hit the South Tower
of the WTC. Please note the same details.

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 21873 Type Registration
01/18/1984 Model 767-222 Mode S Code 51773757 Year
Manufacturer 1983 Cancel Date 09/28/2005 Reason for
Cancellation Cancelled Exported To

Hmmm. What? Cancelled registration on 9/28/05? Not destroyed and
deregisterd in early 2002? What about the last flight, United Flight 93,
tail number N591UA, the one that allegedly crashed near Shanksville,
Pennsylvania.

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 28142 Type Registration
07/01/1996 Model 757-222 Mode S Code 51721341 Year
Manufacturer 1996 Cancel Date 09/28/2005 Reason for
Cancellation Cancelled Exported To

Huh? Cancelled? On the same date in 2005? Not destroyed and cancelled
in early 2002?

How can American Airlines flights show the planes destroyed and the
registration cancelled, while both United flights show the planes as simply
being cancelled without explanation 4 years after they allegedly were
destroyed? Why?

What the heck is going on here? These are public records, accessible by
everyone until their purge date is reached. That is Nov. 11, 2006 for both
United flights. There is no purge date listed for the two American Airlines
flights.

Why would a company keep two aircraft that had been destroyed on its active
lineup for four years, and then simply list the registration as "Cancelled"?
Even the most ardent coincidence theorist is going to have to think hard to
come up with some rationale for this one.

Please pass this information on to anyone that you think might be able to use it.

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/ghosttroop/message/7884
halm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fishy indeed.

But I still suspect that the dodgy Pentagon pics are a honey trap, as backed up by this reconstruction of the crash:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2006/010706casestudy.htm

kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Halm, thanks for joining us....

It's up to them (the government) to prove us wrong isn't it. We're out to discover the truth, that's a little hard to do without access to all the evidence.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes many questions still remain unanswered re. the Pentagon 9/11, the original story was there were no CCTV Pentagon security images that day inside or out PERIOD, this was amended to four grainy frames from a camera way off in the car park leaked after that French journo' put the heat on them, then this so called right wing truth and accountability movement demand the remaining frames released under the freedom of information act that shows us the same inconclusive images, 5 YEARS and we still await the FBI confiscated Hotel, freeway and petrol station footage that would settle this conclusively. This "scientific" animation sheds no light on what happened to a nearly full load of aviation fuel, how a 757 can penetrate three rings of the pentagon 9 feet of steel reinforced concrete and leave a 16 foot diameter exit hole. The US civil engineers society animation showed the plane was pulp half way through the first ring FGS! Then there were the Pentagon employees in a line combing the lawn , removing evidence from the crime scene this lawn deeply covered in gravel and sand the following day under Rumsfeld's instruction and the large object being removed crated and covered in a tarpaulin picture mystery. Why was it necessary to dress and treat salvage workers at the Pentagon as if they were handling depleted uranium?

Wouldn't the engine hitting the sub station cause a pre-explosion and deflect the trajectory?

Who disabled the pentagon's missile defence system 9/11?

The animation does not show a 757 hit the Pentagon or that it was flight 77 FACT.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: 2 Destroyed, 2 Cancelled. Reply with quote

Great post TRUTH. I have checked into this myself and it is bizarre to say the least. Flights 175 and 93 were cancelled and Flights 11 and 77 destroyed. as for the Pentagon photos I have heard it mentioned the US government let slip in an official document they have at least 84 images (I think that was the number) they are withholding. The so called Plane hit a power generator and 5 lamp poles on its way into the only part of the Pentagon that was reinforced and supposed to be empty. The plane had to manoeuvre into this position. Why would cold blooded fanatics go out of their way too hit this section and minimalise casualties? The answer is they wouldn't. There are just so many things wrong with the so called official story.
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regard to Sheridon hotel, I believe it was a small unmaned aircraft and after impact a land missile exploded all major evidence. Wreckage parts clearly belonged to again,say a single engine small unmanned aircraft,no blood, no bodies,no luggage, no two massive titanium engines, no feckin way. They even took away a tarpolin covered box, big enough to hold the remainders of say hmm...an unmaned single engine aircraft! I Apologise if this is obvious material but we are all at different stages of waking up, respect to all
duke

vlcsnap-406609.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.23 KB
 Viewed:  41 Time(s)

vlcsnap-406609.png

vlcsnap-411188.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.1 KB
 Viewed:  46 Time(s)

vlcsnap-411188.png

halm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I just read quite a few eye witness accounts of a passenger jet. Too many to ignore. But obviously not which passenger jet.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its true there are a lot of eye witness reports mentioning a passenger jet compared to a missile or smaller plane. However why would anyone report seeing a missile or a small plane in the first place unless that is what they saw. Regardless of which Physical evidence always trumps eye witness testimony and the physical evidence revealed so far is sadly lacking debris consistent with Flight 77.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does 'the Duke mean me sleepwalking? Question

How long have they been spinning this notion that lampost debris got into one of the the '757's engines' causing the white smoke trail? CT sceptics up to now have always rationalised this as shutter speed bluuur whenever I've said vapour trails were impossible at ground level! Is there any evidence ? I understand 'the two 757engines' were vapourised ...officially. Is it scientific fact that if you throw lampost components into a jet engine you get a plume of white smoke?

And another thing, if a regular passenger aircraft wing hits a lampost (like those round the Pentagon) at full speed do you always get this skittling/popping out effect? have the posts been forensicated? I'd expect them to show some damage commensurate with 'flight 77's' descent trajectory, wouldn't you?

Re. Pentagon 911 eye witnesses, they'd have temporary deafness with a full speed 757 directly overhead, I recall the chap on the 'In plane sight' DVD mid late thirties short dark hair saying it was like a cruise missile with wings... I'm sure it was the same person on loose change saying It was a united airlines 757... had he been gotten at?
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a couple of quickies:

Duke:

The "Tarp covered box" that you mention is actually a tent. The fact that it still persists as 'evidence' to back-up the no-plane / global-hawk theories is because of Loose Change - This is just one example of an area where the producers should have looked closer at the photographs / stayed away from speculation.

Sheriton:

Yes that is the same guy, but I don't think his 'change of statement' indicates foul play; rather it indicates that people took his initial statement the wrong way. If he saw a missile, why didn't he say missile? - He says "like a missile with wings - This seems far more figurative than literal, don't you agree?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddie wrote:
Just a couple of quickies:

Duke:

The "Tarp covered box" that you mention is actually a tent. The fact that it still persists as 'evidence' to back-up the no-plane / global-hawk theories is because of Loose Change - This is just one example of an area where the producers should have looked closer at the photographs / stayed away from speculation.

Sheriton:

Yes that is the same guy, but I don't think his 'change of statement' indicates foul play; rather it indicates that people took his initial statement the wrong way. If he saw a missile, why didn't he say missile? - He says "like a missile with wings - This seems far more figurative than literal, don't you agree?

No looks very suspicious to me, he really appeared to be an authority on passenger aircraft on 'Loose Change' ...but we'd both of us have to be mindreaders to know the truth don't you agree?"figure of speech" is just opinion me thinks

One thing we can agree on is that it was suspicious by normal standards that the Pentagon claimed there were no CCTV security images of the crash and had to amend this to 'there were four grainy images with the wrong time and date' leaked that showed nothing conclusive about what hit the pentagon 911.

By any standard of suspicion it is curious that the FBI should confiscate all that 911 Pentagon CCTV security footage from the local hotel, petrol station and freeway camera that would settle this conclusively (after several independent forensic examinations for any tampering of course) once and for all I'm sure you'll agree.

Something I've always found suspicious is that the Bush regime don't sue all these CT's who are libelling/slandering them with accusations of mass murder and high treason, don't you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: