FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Earth First!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Earth First! Reply with quote

An opportunity to spread the word amongst activists:
http://www.earthfirstgathering.org.uk

More information on issues:
http://www.earthfirstgathering.org.uk/issues.html

Note the link to Global Elite:
http://www.global-elite.org

I went in 2004 and there were a lot of people who were quite receptive to the information about 9/11 (though some were not). This was where much of the initial planning for the G8 protests started. I took a couple of hundred DVDs with me to the Hori-Zone convergence space at the G8 and they all went. I know that others did likewise.

Anybody can present workshops so it might be a good opportunity to put 9/11 issues to seasoned activists.

I intend to go - eratic circumstances permitting - but I'm not much of a presenter.

Anybody who enjoys beautiful scenery, organic food & drink, entertainment, new information and fancies a long (or short) weekend of sharing ideas might like to consider it.

Previous locations:

Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong,

Excellent post! Very interesting and helpful - Cheers!

Denis Healey: Chancellor of the Exchequer 1974 to 1979,
Minister of Defence 1964,
Elected MP for Leeds South East in 1952

Founding member of the Bilderberg Group ; (Well I never!) . Rolling Eyes

Those who knew him well commented on his ruthless efficiency as Chancellor.
His long-serving deputy at the Treasury, Joel Barnett, in response to a remark by a third party that
"Denis Healey would sell his own grandmother", quipped, "No, he would get me to do it for him".

Retrieved from "http://www.global-elite.org/index.php?title=Denis_Healey"

(Well, well, well - I guess you learn something every day!) .. Sad
________
Honda RC series
________
Shinto dicussion

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clues to the venue for this event have been posted on the website - somewhere between Aberystwyth and Carmarthen in Wales - and as it is now just over a month away I thought it might be worthy of a bump.

This is an excellent opportunity to both share ideas and learn new activists skills - some of the stuff I learned two years ago still astounds me. I hope to see some 9/11 activists there.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to go. I will have to see how the logistics works out

It is encouraging to see Global Elite will be there. They are supportive of 9/11 truth (obviously given what they focus on).

It would be good to see 'us' represented there and it seems sufficiently informal that there may be an opportunity to give a 9/11 truth presentation despite the late hour. Any volunteers?

Nice and cheap so obviously no one out to exploit others which is a welcome change
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, judging by the number of views this thread has had, it looks like there may be some interest amongst us.

The venue will be annunced in about a fortnight so I'll post a link to the relevant page when it is.

I don't want to dampen enthusiasm but I wouldn't encourage any excessive campaigning. The gatherings are true meetings of minds and whilst carpet bombing with DVDs might be effective at peace rallies the emphasis here ought to be on developing skills and knowledge to further our campaign. I had to bite my tongue several times because at the time it was more constructive to learn than to argue.

There will be plenty of time for debate in the evenings over some organic ale.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The location has been announced. For details please see:

http://www.earthfirstgathering.org.uk/where.html

Anybody from the northwest want a lift?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: