FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leeds Demostration Photos! 29/07/2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Leeds Demostration Photos! 29/07/2006 Reply with quote

I'm not sure where I should post this

Leeds Demostration Photos!

Smile
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Well done, Nerinder!!! Reply with quote

How did you manage this? I didn't remember to bring my box Brownie Camera with me, but even if I had remembered, it would have taken me several days to develop the "photos" in my dark room, let alone have any clue how to "post them" on the board...

I did however managed to work that mobile phone thing that my friend bought me last Christmas today - it still seems to be working on the £10 credit she put on it for me...

Haven't managed to "download" all the photos on my steam wind up internet connection - but I doubt there will be any of me as I was "waiting for Rasheed"... but I'm glad that he eventually made it!! He is very happey to meet you all!

My small contribution to the day was to improve our/my relations with the Leeds based SWP - by buying a copy of the bl**dy "Social Worker" from the original chap who came to our meeting at the Hamara Centre heckling, etc and exchanging a few "pleasantries" and exchanging more "pleasantries" with anothe SWP chap (who also came to aforesaid meeting) who was manning a stall opposite where I was sat wating for Rasheed ...he actually was very friendly and nice towards me...must be better then sat glaring at each other....and also giving a leaflet to a young male Muslim who said he was going to "Dash striaght home home and join the 9/11 Truth board!"

If you are reading this, young man, I am the maybe "funny looking" little woman who gave you the leaflet and I am the only Jane on the members list - please send me a private email!!

Oh and thanks to someone's help, I have arranged for Keith's letter to get hand delivered.....

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see you, Jane, hiding behind our friend who appears to be sliding a 20 deception note in his back pocket.
Great photos Narinder, great demo - good numbers, lotsa energy and a long route through Leeds busiest areas.
Plenty of 'our' information distributed

CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a really good turn-out, fantastic stuff. Excellent.

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how many people will have had time to notice this, but because I was sat on the Art Gallery steps waiting for Rasheed who had been delayed, whilst you all went trotting off on the march - I had the time to read the notice about the exibition currently on at the Leeds Art Gallery - most apt, methinks!

Quote:
EXHIBITIONS

Major contemporary touring exhibition launches at Leeds City Art Gallery :

Paranoia
29 June – 27 August 2006

At a time when the world has witnessed dramatic and shocking events that have created an atmosphere of uncertainty and unease, this exhibition takes a universal and all–too–present theme and explores it through the work of international artists who set out to explore the essence of Paranoia as the deluded interpretation of events. Incorporating video, photography, performance, installation, drawing and digital technology, the exhibition includes artists from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, some of them from the world's troubled areas such as the Lebanon, Palestine, Israel, Serbia and Montenegro, as well as artists from the USA, UK, Italy, Spain, Turkey and France.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Don't know how many people will have had time to notice this, but because I was sat on the Art Gallery steps waiting for Rasheed who had been delayed, whilst you all went trotting off on the march - I had the time to read the notice about the exibition currently on at the Leeds Art Gallery - most apt, methinks!

Quote:
EXHIBITIONS

Major contemporary touring exhibition launches at Leeds City Art Gallery :

Paranoia
29 June – 27 August 2006

At a time when the world has witnessed dramatic and shocking events that have created an atmosphere of uncertainty and unease, this exhibition takes a universal and all–too–present theme and explores it through the work of international artists who set out to explore the essence of Paranoia as the deluded interpretation of events. Incorporating video, photography, performance, installation, drawing and digital technology, the exhibition includes artists from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, some of them from the world's troubled areas such as the Lebanon, Palestine, Israel, Serbia and Montenegro, as well as artists from the USA, UK, Italy, Spain, Turkey and France.

Absolutely Jane
It might be worth checking out this exhibition with a view to doing something there that 'explores the essence of Truth as the realistic interpretation of events' to rather turn the negativism around
Fancy a bit of an arty farty outing

Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats interesting Jane,

Well spotted. You a great eye for detail.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has arrived in the Leeds/Bradford Indymedia and should soon be up in the UK national IM newswire
We are first with the action reports
https://www1.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/leedsbradford/2006/07/346435. html

And nationally here
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/07/346435.html

Thanks Narinder for a superb first post, hope you continue to contribute here

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Indy Media Reply with quote

Quote:
This has arrived in the Leeds/Bradford Indymedia and should soon be up in the UK national IM newswire
We are first with the action reports

I think this is very good publicity and they have been very fair on uw. I have just posted a comment on this board - hope it comes up and I haven't rambled on too much!

Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly Question...

But was there any highlights on the local news?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about your local news but as usual there was no mention of it on the national news that I know of. I did see a couple of minutes about it on a late night report on CNN though, I was quite impressed.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Narinder

Welcome to the forum, and well done with all these pictures. It was quite a walk down memory lane for me - I was on the big demo last autumn and did a speech. Not that I'd be allowed to now, of course, because of the 911 angle. But I had a great time in Leeds.

Regards

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: