FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Petition Reply with quote

How about an additional title/link on the home page index "Campaign petition" and having the following or something like it:-

I have seen the evidence presented to me by the UK 911 Truth campaign that the official version of 911 provided by the authorities and the media is a lie.

I accept that based on this evidence I believe the official version is a lie .

I wish to support the UK 911 Truth campaigns objective to secure a full and professional investigation into the events of 911 which has the objective of exposing the whole truth.

Name Home address E mail address

Happy creating the vision and action

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: petition Reply with quote

I like the idea Pikey

I would merely omit the emotive language, which will prevent some people from signing it. How about using a form of words which will be appealing to the widest possible audience?

I am troubled that many disturbing questions about the horrific massacre of September 11th 2001 in New York and in Washington DC remain unanswered by the US government.

After the untruthful accounts which were given to get us into war, of connections between Iraq, weapons of mass destruction and international terrorism, given that the justification for the endless War on Terror depends on Washington's account of the September 11th attacks, I believe the issue of who was behind the attacks needs thoroughly reinvestigating by a truly independent enquiry with no restrictions on their remit.

Name Home address E mail address
[color=black]

Then we print it up, ask people to sign it at events, put it on our website where people can add signatures, forward it to other websites all over the world and addittionally do an e-mail version which people can send to their contacts. That way it will not just be a British thing, but global.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: