FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NORAD privatized!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: NORAD privatized!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Scar,
Thanks for that, will be reading those articles tonight along with my usual 9.11 night-owl net reading.

Just to got a bit Billy Connoly and change the subject totally: by far the best book I`ve read in years is "Corporate Warriors" by P.W.Singer, all about the Privatized military industry. Absolutely mindblowing even to the seasoned cynic.

For example did you know that NORAD`s computer, electronic & telecommunications systems and staff are ALL privatized!!!!!!!! Over 200 private staff are working at NORAD manning their systems. OAO Corp run it.

You can see how easy it would have been to subvert NORAD on 9/11 with just a couple of Corporate connections.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_20000901/ai_n99756 07

Cheerio

Calum
Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NORAD is just another component of the military industrial complex.
Which is all privately controlled.

The power to privately monopolise and control everything
comes from the ability to control money or 'credit'.

If you want to have your mind-blown again, I recommend you watch this film "Money Masters":

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=money+masters
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Video Reply with quote

Dr Doom.
Excellent Video, thankyou. I think this confirms alot I had been reading that virtually everything involving large sums of money is integrated. Basically as far as I`m concerned the current US "governement" is in fact a giant version of the EAST INDIA TRADING COMPANY which took over an entire continent for over 250 years and had an army that would dwarf most national arned forces of the time. Banking, military, trading, globalizaton, none can exist without the others.

Calum
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether Mussolini actually said this, it perfectly describes the deal: "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

Power comes from money, money buys you corporations and governments and media and law and lets you write history. The fascism we face today is fascism with a smile, with the rhetoric of democracy, freedom and justice. Government long ago (if it ever was) stopped being for the people, by the people, of the people and became a sick charade.

But give them credit, it is one hell of a charade they are playing on us.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That quote is attributed to Mussolini by many and does indeed describe the deal precisely. Corporatism. Evil or Very Mad

Mayer Amschel Rothchild, founder of the famous banking dynasty, the House of Rothchild, has been reported to have said:
`Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws.'

Tis a clever web they spin. Democracy?! hmmmm no. not even close.

Aaron Russo has a new film coming out:
http://www.freedomtofascism.com

Has now secured many theatres, could make a few waves.
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2159&highlight=

"Those who control the past, control the future; Those who control the future, control the present; Those who control the present, control the past." Orwell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: