FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sir Ian Blair- I KNOW there will be further attacks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Sir Ian Blair- I KNOW there will be further attacks. Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5156968.stm

Sir Ian was speaking on the first anniversary of the 7 July bombings, carried out by four men from Yorkshire.

He said: "I think there will be further attacks, in fact I know there will be further attacks.

should ever be forgot.
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Ian slippery Bliar Reply with quote

Another slippery slip was made by Ian Bliar last year on 8 July which my mum managed to capture on video so I handed a copy to Adrian of Official Confusion & he put it on his site. View it on the site by scrolling down www.officialconfusion.com/77/investigation/investigation.html

Steve

TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Ian slippery Bliar Reply with quote

Steven Collins wrote:
Another slippery slip was made by Ian Bliar last year on 8 July which my mum managed to capture on video so I handed a copy to Adrian of Official Confusion & he put it on his site. View it on the site by scrolling down www.officialconfusion.com/77/investigation/investigation.html

Steve

But should he have known at that time that there were 4 bombers?
wakeupthesheeple
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, been meaning to get around to registering for ages - what better day to do it than 7/7?!

Sir Ian Blair is simply performing his role as Tony Blair's propagandist by ramping up the fear factor. A cynical day to say it - most of the sheeple of this country will be semi-brainwashed by the sycophantic press coverage of the bombings' anniversary today and this little soundbite will seep in unnoticed.

It goes without saying there will be another attack in the UK - last year's MI5 op didn't lower the resistance of the population enough for them to unquestioningly accept ID cards, armed police on every street corner and shoot-to-kill police policies. After the next bombs however...

uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'4 men can do a lot of damage in a liberal democracy' ITN 07.07.06

Ok we get the message you're a Nazi.

This creature is an utter disgrace.

Is there a campaign to remove this little b******.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: no warning?? Reply with quote

Ian Blair was just on news 24 describing 07 07 and 9 11 as attacks without warning. I expect he must have been refering to the public.

9 11...no warning???

As we all know the US government were warned continuously from sources worlwide....lies lies lies.
CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its an absolute disgrace that Blair is still in position (and either one, to be fair, but I'm referring to the Ian variety), perhaps he is there so that he can deflect from the mistakes of Tony. Shocking.

The sooner we have both Blairs out of public life and out of power the better.

Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:

"But should he have known at that time that there were 4 bombers?"

No, because it wasn't until the 9th or 10th, maybe even Mon 11th, (but certainly not the 8th, the very next day) that it was reported for the first time that there were 4 bombers.

If a member on here actually knows the exact date could you post it please? Thanks.

Steve

Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Galloway on Talksport Reply with quote

George Galloway is on Talksport 1089am right now until 1am talking about 7/7, 911 & Iraq etc. 08704202020 www.talksport.net to send George an email.

He's also on tomorrow night 10-1 talking about Israel/Palestine.

Steve

dean_saor
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sir Ian Blair- I KNOW there will be further attacks. Reply with quote

TruthKey wrote:
...Sir Ian was speaking on the first anniversary of the 7 July bombings, carried out by four men from Yorkshire.

He said: "I think there will be further attacks, in fact I know there will be further attacks.
I wonder if this is a prediction, a promise, or a threat?

cho fad’s a mhaireas ceud a-mhàin glèidhidh sinn gu treun ar saors’ gu bràth ("as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we give up our freedom") Obar Bhrothaig 1320

http://www.nolajbs.net
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyBlade wrote:
Its an absolute disgrace that Blair is still in position (and either one, to be fair, but I'm referring to the Ian variety), perhaps he is there so that he can deflect from the mistakes of Tony. Shocking.

The sooner we have both Blairs out of public life and out of power the better.

Don't hold your breath. If those two go, there are plenty more from the same stable to take their place. We should never forget that it is the agenda of global authoritarian control by the mega-rich which manouvers such people into office and which instigates false flag terrorism in order to advance their agenda.

But the public are beginning to wake up and we are a part of that awakening. Sure it's hard work confronting their blinkers and dealing with being dismissed as tinfoil hat wearers, but that is the challenge for us. This movement is growing fast and we can all do our bit to make it faster.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: