FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HEY!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: HEY!! Reply with quote

Could one of you really smart folks give me a link to the short vid of Bush responding to a reporter's question regarding Howard Dean's suggestion that Bush had prior knowledge of the 911 attacks. ....it's where he stumbles and finally comes up with "it's an absurd insinuation..."

Thanks v. much in anticipation.,
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: file requested Reply with quote

Here you are - I have zipped the file as wmv files are not allowed as attachments(!?)'s

I'm not sure of a web URL for the file.

Bush Faulters Again & People Laugh!.zip
 Description:
Zipped .wmv file

Download
 Filename:  Bush Faulters Again & People Laugh!.zip
 Filesize:  824.02 KB
 Downloaded:  140 Time(s)

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Here's an mpg of it Reply with quote

http://images.indymedia.org/imc/washingtondc/media/video/6/9_11laugh.m pg
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the b*!!

Cheers both.

Incidentally IronSnot, are you finding much in the way of 911 questioning in Oz? Any websites etc? I'm in NZ so regularly get to see Sky News Australia which on the whole seems to be a pretty pro-Howard (read "pro-Bush") news outlet.

In NZ there was a considerable amount of opposition to the Iraq invasion, but I hear little of any suspicion surrounding the official 911 story. Perhaps this might be due to the fact that Kiwis see it as a distant and therefore unworrying problem. A bit like Chamberlain thought of Czechoslovakia, no doubt Salute and look where that got him !

Added to that, they have a prime minister who's arse has less of a crack....more of a fence rail imprint. Sort of wish she'd be more Chavez-like in condemnation of the Bush -crowd, but at least Clark isn't sending troops to ill-gotten wars, so small mercies an' all that. Or perhaps I should move to Venezuela!

Anyway...just wondered how the sentiment is on that side of the ditch?
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't seen that video yet. I struggle to see how people actually stick up for that man...he's utterly retarded.
Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked pretty out of it, like he could barely string a sentence together almost.

Seems to add credence to those reports that say he is on psychotrophics.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George wrote:

Incidentally IronSnot, are you finding much in the way of 911 questioning in Oz? Any websites etc?

http://www.911oz.com/index.phtml
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Australia 9/11 questioning Reply with quote

There's not a lot of it George. But I don't think I've found one person yet who has not said something along the lines of "I wouldn't be surprised".

Rather interestingly John Howard was actually in Washington on the day it happenned.

http://www.ahoy.tk-jk.net/macslog/ShipsBellandvisitingWashi.html

That story about visiting Arlington Cemetary with the Howards doesn't really gell with me either. Howard had a press conference that morning (he was there when the plane struck the Pentagon) was due to address the Congress that day and was flying up to New York that afternoon. I can't see him getting in a visit to the Cemetary somehow.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reverse Speach Reply with quote

"Ironsnot" may find this interesting......!

http://www.reversespeech.com/howard.htm

Howard: Forgive me, don't see this (At Bali bombing memorial - he feels responsibility)

Not all of this "reverse speeach" (it's claimed that people say what they actually mean in reverse, whilst telling lie) is very convincing - but this example is so clear - one has to wonder!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Nope Reply with quote

Quote:
"Ironsnot" may find this interesting......!

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: