FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi There, Newbie Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam_n_eve
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Hi There, Newbie Here Reply with quote

Just joined up today after i read the vanity fair article / interview.

obviously i doubt i'll be bringing any 'new' evidence to the table as such but i do work in Architecture and have a decent knowledge of buildings construction, demolition and failure in a fire scenario, which was how i got into this all in the first place.

Anyway thanks for letting me join up, looks like i've got a lot of posts to catch up on.

ps, i haven't seen a picture of the cordite columns on here as yet. In my mind this is THE smoking gun ahead of the WTC7 collapse. the 45 deg shear on the columns behind the firemen only occur in controlled demolitions. the shears are used to allow the whole structure to slide down the sheared face and then drop vertically.

evidence_of_thermite_on_columns_at_wtc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.89 KB
 Viewed:  80 Time(s)

evidence_of_thermite_on_columns_at_wtc.jpg

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that picture is excellent evidence.

Don't see anyway the official line can explain away that one - even the 'spintaneous thermite reaction' theory wouldn't account for the precision of the angle.

And one could never argue that the steels was joined at angles like this and then broke at the joins!

I'm new here too - I'm sure someone with knowledge of architecture will be very welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: