FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

West Yorkshire 911Truth Group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: West Yorkshire 911Truth Group Reply with quote

Formative meeting at the Just Church,2 Ashgrove, Great Horton Road, Bradford,pretty much opposite the main university building. We have a very supportive pastor (or whatever he calls himself) here,Chris, who I only discovered today is also a Sambaista
Wednesday 19th July at 7.15
pm me for details. I've got a flyer should anyone want one or some, tho it's my usual rant
CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just pm'd you...

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyBlade wrote:
Just pm'd you...

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade

Cheers mate. Though I've only ever passed through Nelson and Colne I always felt the place(s) rocks. Or ought to There's a vibe
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Amazing! Reply with quote

Quote:
b]Formative meeting at the Just Church, 2 Ashgrove, Great Horton Road, Bradford, pretty much opposite the main university building. We have a very supportive pastor (or whatever he calls himself) here,Chris, who I only discovered today is also a Sambaista
Wednesday 19th July at 7.15 [/b]

Truely Amazing! That vicar is amazing too! He may also manage to unite Bradford STW with the 9/11 group as well - and I think he has a nice baby!

If this kind of thing carries on, I won't just believe in Jesus ('cos I've seen him!!) but that he's finally getting on with "sorting it all out" (the total chaos we live in). Just take it that this means something to me and no doubt sounds insane to everyone else!

I have also been to visit the young man in the shop on Dewsbury Road this lunch time who knew Tanweer (?) the one who worked in the Chip shop and he has agreed to email Beverley from the Bristol group. He says the place (Beeston) is crawling with reporters. One tried to interview him about "living in the area" but then started asking him about "the suicide bombers" and if he knew any other Muslims who are would be capable in carry out "acts of terror." I am pleased to say he told the reporter where to go!

And I've just noticed this college has just got a new Muslim governor!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Cheers mate. Though I've only ever passed through Nelson and Colne I always felt the place(s) rocks. Or ought to There's a vibe

Yeah its a pretty cool place I think, although I am a Yorkshireman in exile (if you know your football the screen name may give me away lol!). Thanks for the pm my friend, hopefully (transportation permitting, British Rail suck!) look forward to meeting some of you on 19th July.

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade

uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great.

I'll be along for this one.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a spare few moments you'd like to spend playing, and help out a little, you could try engaging the two so-called anarchists posting on Leeds-Bradford Indymedia
Click https://www1.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/leedsbradford/2006/07/344752. html
The front page of this Indy site is very slow moving so the topic will stay on for some time yet
The more people add comments, the more the number of notified replies, the more other people will go in and read it, the more last minute publicity
No defence of me required thankyou, just defence of the movement

Just do it now - thanks in advance

(Indymedia is an open forum - there's no need to join anything - you may need to wait ten to 20 minutes for your comment to appear)
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Quick report on West Yorks Group first meeting Reply with quote

Hi everyone

Just a few words on my impressions of our meeting last night (19/7) at First Church, Bradford (minutes soon to be sent out to those attending):

I was most impressed - both by the number of people there and by the commitment and great feeling of unity which prevailed. A little "gender imbalance" was noted (me being the only non-male present!) but I don't tend to mind that when I'm not surrounded by aggressive and bossy "males" with big egos (far from the case!).

Some people I already knew, having met in Blackpool, London, or more locally, others were new to me. There are some people I only knew by their name on this website like “uselesseater” whom I now know their real name, and others whom I only know by their “real” name and am not sure of their name on here (they may not their real names revealing!), there were also some people there unknown on this site so far - so for now I'll just say that there was a good mix of personalities there and we were given some excellent advice by “simonralli” on how to campaign effectively.

I certainly feel very positive and hopeful after being with everyone last night, and hope that I can do my bit to help make it all work.

Thanks to all for a brilliant evening! Looking forward to the next one!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jane
Surprisingly few users here were present
I'm going to have to do a bit of arm-twisting to hopefully get some non-board members on this forum. It's such a useful way to keep abreast of each other
It was great in its potential kind of way
I think some factual outcomes were arranged - I'll have to check this with you and the people involved
In answer to Noel's question way back, I think West Yorkshire can now declare itself a group - in connection with Joseph of cremationofcare.com who's strictly N Yorks from Skipton though very close http://www.911truthskipton.com
Anyway I take it upon myself to coordinate messages via wy911@goowy.com
Wayne from Nelson, Crazyblade on here, really wanted to attend but found the transport problems too great
I'm doing a leafletting on the 911/lebanon connection hopefully with other members of the group outside Virgin Megastore in Bradford this Saturday at 11am alongside the STWers
Perhaps you could make that Wayne
wy911@goowy.com
CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Wayne from Nelson, Crazyblade on here, really wanted to attend but found the transport problems too great

Indeed I did and I apologise for not pm'ing you as I had promised. My hope is to be at the next one for sure, one way or another, even if I have to stay in Bradford somewhere. Please let me know when and where.

Kind Regards,

Wayne

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm'ed you on this

CrazyBlade wrote:
dh wrote:

Indeed I did and I apologise for not pm'ing you as I had promised. My hope is to be at the next one for sure, one way or another, even if I have to stay in Bradford somewhere. Please let me know when and where.

Kind Regards,

Wayne
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way it's the JUST church Jane - just to correct you - as Father Chris says It's the Crazy Church
Peace love and JUSTice
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repeated - sorry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: