FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel Ellsberg Comes Out for 9/11 Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Daniel Ellsberg Comes Out for 9/11 Truth Reply with quote

So who is Daniel Ellsberg?

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/04/29/1513230

Quote:
Daniel Ellsberg, in October of 1969 he began smuggling out of his office and xeroxing the 7,000 page top-secret study of U.S. decision making in Vietnam, known as the Pentagon Papers. He did so with the intent of revealing these secrets to Congress and the American public and in so doing, he set in motion actions that would eventually topple the Nixon presidency and end the Vietnam war. He is the author of Secrets: A Memoir of Vietnam and the Pentagon Papers. He was once described by Henry Kissinger as "the world's most dangerous man."

What does he have to say about 9/11?

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/07/daniel-ellsberg-comes-out-for-911.ht ml

Quote:
This is big, since everyone knows that he's the guy who leaked the Pentagon papers, and he's got alot of credibility as a whistleblower.

In an interview with Jack Blood on the Alex Jones show (about a fourth of the way through the audio) , Ellsberg said engineering 9/11 would not be beyond the scope of this regime. Ellsberg also said that -- while he finds some of the theories a bit out there -- a good half he finds very plausible, and says there needs to be a major new investigation with subpoenas.

"Very serious questions have been raised about what they knew beforehand and what the involvement might have been", said Ellsberg.

He also said that the next Reichstag incident in the U.S. -- or an American attack on Iran -- will wipe out the bill of rights, usher in a police state and leave a lot of dissenters and Arabs in America in detainment camps.

All the pieces of the puzzle fit.

Halliburton Detention Camps For Political Subversives

Quote:
In another shining example of modern day corporate fascism, it was announced recently that Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root had been awarded a $385 million dollar contract by Homeland Security to construct detention and processing facilities in the event of a national emergency.

The language of the preamble to the agreement veils the program with talk of temporary migrant holding centers, but it is made clear that the camps will also be used "as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency."

Discussions of federal concentration camps is no longer the rhetoric of paranoid Internet conspiracy theorists, it is mainstream news.
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellsberg suggests that we all take 9/11 Truth to the media where, apparently (according to him) we will get a fair hearing, as he did.

Ellsberg lives in another world.
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spynee wrote:
im not havin a dig btw, but isnt that what we all want..?

Yes ... but we are not going to get it.

And, with respect, to think we are, is likely to make you end up very disappointed.

So we must use ALL other means available ... which is books, one-on-one and the Internet.

That is all we can rely on, until they take the Internet away.

Then its down to one on one.

That why you are here. In this Forum. You need to be preparing yourself for (a possible) one on one with friends, family, etc.

A friend and I run a stall in Hounslow each Saturday. We talk to people. It may very well end up being the only method in the long run.

Get ready for it. Marshal FACTs. Stay focussed, and take care.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree.
I think there is a good chance of this truth getting out into the media.
We have seen several breakthroughs in the media over the past year. compared to the previous 3 and a half when there was sod all.
I agree we must use all means available to us and we must innovate beyond the norm.
Whilst the internet has been under threat in some ways i dont think its going anywhere soon.
I know spynee and he has confronted his friends and family a long time ago as i have.
As a DJ with the terrorwrists (amongst others) he gets truth out to people on a regular basis.
http://www.myspace.com/theterrorwrists
Im saying this cos i know hes modest and perhaps wouldnt stand up for himself in this way.
Im sure you didnt mean to patronise him with what you wrote there. But you did.

Positivity goes a long long way imo. Depending if you believe in the law of attraction...which i do.

Good luck with your stall veronica

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Quit the paranioa! Reply with quote

All,
I think that we all need to take a little reality check here.
Yes by-and-large the media is ignoring 9/11 IN THIS COUNTRY!

Are we forgetting that the media in the rest of the world is already reporting large anomalies in 9/11 such as the Front page of Le Monde newspaper as seen ON THIS BOARD 2 weeks ago.

Just because our media is too scared or too castrated AT THE MOMENT to go for the biggest news story in 40 years:

a: Doesnt mean the media everywhere will be!
b: Doesnt mean they ALWAYS will be!
C: This is a global media world, we are NOT isolated and just because we
may not always see immidiate results to give up on the media is impatient and over paraniod.

There are hundreds of really good people working for all UK media forms and they will NOT be quiet for ever! Once we make this issue not quite so taboo they will start to tentatively cover it until the floodgates open. Its not likely to get headlines on BBC at 6 O`clock yet but never imagine "THEY" control us all. That would be totally untrue.

If they DID do you think Charlie sheen or Prof Steven Jones would have got on FOX news, the most biased news channel in existance? Of course a couple of `hacks` had a go at them after but they GOT on and the word got out!.

If they can get it on bloody FOX news the BBC is absolutely possible....

It may feel like it sometimes but this ISNT 1984 yet.

NEVER LET THEM GET YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calum

PS.
The trouble right now is that because we are all `part time warriors` that Evil is better organized. We have to change this and make concerted full on lobbying of BBC offices and start making use of our contacts. For example I know people in "THE BIG ISSUE" and can get this story in it, I can get the story posted to 20,000 students via my student magazine and will do so come September, this is all just ME so dont tell me "I CANT DO ANYTHING I`M SO POWERLESS" RUBBISH! Mad We just need to get organized and use out resources & contacts.

Some of US must work in the media, its about time we contructed a list of serious members and their jobs/skills so we can make a plan to use our influence. Twisted Evil
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/pentagon_papers_author_gov_may be_did_911.htm

Pentagon Papers Author Daniel Ellsberg Says Government May Have Carried Out 9/11

Predicts Bush Regime Will Stage Terrorist Attack to Provide Pretext for Iran, Syria Invasion, And Justify Internment Camps for American People

Quote:
Daniel Ellsberg is a former American military analyst employed by the RAND Corporation who precipitated a national firestorm in 1971 when he released the Pentagon Papers, the US military's account of activities during the Vietnam War, to The New York Times. The release awakened the American people to a systematic program of organized deception carried out by the Pentagon against the population to continue the Vietnam War.

Daniel Ellsberg, speaking on air to GCN radio host Jack Blood, stated his concerns that criminal elements of the US government were psychologically capable to have carried out 9/11. He warned that within days after a US military strike on Iran that Bush's handlers would probably stage some type of terror attack in the West to legitimize the new war.

Ellsberg went on to state that another major Reichstag-like state-sponsored attack would be followed by a martial law scenario which might include detention camps for American dissenters.

Ellsberg said that he worked with individuals at the highest levels of government who staged war provocations several times to whip up pro-war sentiment in the US. Daniel Ellsberg now joins the ranks of hundreds of prominent engineers, physicists, economists, military officers, pilots, high-level intelligence analysts, and cabinet ministers who are exposing the 9/11 hoax.

Each day more and more respected professionals are going public with their questions about the official 9/11 fable. The 9/11 cover-up dam is breaking under the weight of these truthseekers' efforts and the perpetrators of 9/11 are watching them in horror while wondering who will be the next to speak up.

Here is a partial transcript of the interview:

Jack Blood: Have you had a chance to take a look at a lot of this information coming from America’s leading scholars, physicists, engineers, etc. Who have taken a look now at 9/11 and are now, not only questioning what might have happened on 9/11, but really being very direct including a number of high level …

Daniel Ellsberg: Actually, I have looked at a lot of that, and I’ll tell you without going into it all which would take a lot of time, I find some of it very implausible and other parts of it quite solid, and there’s no question in my mind that there’s enough evidence there to justify a very comprehensive and hard hitting investigation of a kind that we’ve not seen, with subpoenas, general questioning of people, and raising the release of a lot of documents, there’s no question that (D.E. chuckles) put it this way, very serious questions have been raised, about how much they knew beforehand and how much involvement there may been. Is the, is a administration capable, humanly and physiologically of engineering such a provocation?

Yes, I would say that, I worked for such an administration myself, Johnson, ah, President Johnson put destroyers in harm’s way in the Tonkin Gulf not only once, but several times, with the, with a lot of his people hoping that it would lead to a confrontation and claiming that it had. And could have resulted in the lost of many lives in the course of it. And what I’m saying now, by the way though is this, and here there’s a very strong analogy, to this day there is a controversy gone back and forth historically, as to who caused the Reichstag fire, the burning of their parliament, the Reichstag, on February 27 th 1933. Goering, at one point, the number two man in the Nazi regime, said “I set that fire”, later he denied that at Nuremberg, and I’ve noticed that the latest history suggests, that it wasn’t the Nazi’s. The point is that all this time later is there is still a controversy about that. But, what there’s no controversy about is the use the Nazi’s made of it, that very night and the next day.

J.B. Cui Bono, who benefits

D.E. February 28 th, there was a Reichstag fire decree that ended freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of association, all in the Weimar Constitution, and privacy of the postal system and of communications and of telephone, what ended here to, more than we knew four years ago right after 9/11. If there’s another 9/11 or a major war in the Middle-East involving a U.S. attack on Iran, I have no doubt that there will be, the day after or within days an equivalent of a Reichstag fire decree that will involve massive detentions in this country, detention camps for middle-easterners and their quote “sympathizers”, critics of the President’s policy and essentially the wiping-out of the Bill of Rights.

J.B. I know your walking very carefully here Daniel Ellsberg, but that’s pretty strong medicine and we have to look at the history of the world, governments do this, as you mentioned, governments are liars, governments are murderers, they, this is not above them, I’m sure your familiar with the Northwoods Document.

D.E. Ah yes, indeed. Yeah talking about a manufactured provocation which could have involved even the shooting down of an American or some other airliner, with American support. Yes I would say by the way, that Americans definitely play this game, I’m sure that it’s happening now.

We, I expected by the way, Bush to manufacture a kind of Tonkin Gulf incident before he went into Iraq and then I decided well I’d been wrong they didn’t feel they needed that. It is interesting that the memos that came out, in conversations between Blair and Bush, (aka The White House Memo), show that Bush was pressing for the possibility of sending over a U-2 and getting it fired on and using that as an excuse.

J.B. A U-2 painted like a U.N., ah, a United Nations airplane.

D.E. Yes, but they couldn’t do that again for sure. But, what is happening right now is that Israel is clearly seeking a generally provocative act by both Hammas and Hezbollah, which I think were not wise acts some people are applauding those in the Middle-East passing out sweets and so forth, very short-sighted I would say, a lot of innocent people are going to die as a result.
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar, spynee, Snowygrouch,

I did not mean to patronise, however it was possibly difficult to word an answer to the short question 'im not havin a dig btw, but isnt that what we all want..?' without sounding so? That's why I included the words 'with respect', in an effort to ensure that what I said was not read in a patronising manner.

As for the rest of what I said: I did NOT say 'the game was up'. I said the media will never be on our side, and that's not the same thing.

That statement was more definite, categorical, and absolute than it should have been. THAT WAS BY DESIGN. It was deliberately said that way to provoke the comments you made … which then gives me the chance to explain what I believe to be the most likely position.

The media is almost totally controlled. It's that word 'almost' that COULD be the most important aspect.

The point I'm making is that WE CAN'T RELY ON IT (in other words we should take the attitude I wrote in my post).

Putting that another way, we do what I suggest - PLUS WHAT YOU THREE SUGGEST - on the ASSUMPTION that we can NEVER RELY on the media. AND WE DON'T EVER RELAX.

IMHO we should furthermore assume that, if the media starts to take over - AS IT MIGHT APPEAR TO BE DOING AT THIS TIME - we do NOT count on it, since there is every possibility (since they control the whole thing) that what appears in the media is (quite possibly) 'to their own purpose' and not, necessarily, TO OURS.

My essential point is that they have already demonstrated - big time - and over a long period of time - that they are thoroughly untrustworthy. Untrustworthy in EVERY respect.

There are many other things that we can do, not least of which being to use the Ballot Box whenever possible. And, of course, use what little freedom we have left to demonstrate, but - in demonstrating - DEMONSTRATE AT THE CORRECT FOCUS - for example (as mentioned) AGAINST THE BBC and other media.

While I have every sympathy with demonstrating outside the Israeli Embassy (for example), this will have no effect - for the simple reason that they control the media, and they are not averse to using 'agents' to deflect issues. Furthermore they have shown themselves to be totally indifferent to world-wide condemnation … for the simple reason they can generate world-wide supportive articles and headlines via their media.

It is the non-recognition of these aspects that was behind my original comment to the effect that Daniel Ellsberg lives in another world (based on his original article some while ago). In that article he said that "9/11 was questionable" and this should be "taken to the media" (or words to that effect).

Apart from that gentlemen and ladies, I agree with you.
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Daniel Ellsberg [my comments between square brackets]:

1) Nico’s thoughts:

He [Ellsberg] wasn't explicitly saying it [9/11 = Inside Job] and if there is anyone not to trust, then it's Daniel "Sibel Barbie Edmonds" Ellsberg.

He's bandwagoning now with softer language on a false-truth train of the 9/11 truthlings, which need every week someone else to boost their ego.

They don't even analyse their own language anymore.

2 weeks ago, completely unsourced, the 9/11 Truthlings decided that Bruce Willis is a "truther" … which was a hoax.

They still declare Ray McGovern or another ex-CIA Robert Steele as "one of us", though he also clearly described 9/11 as the result of negligence and outdated computers. This week Steele (his wife is still with the CIA) will continue to manipulate the hacker community around 2600.com which he successfully did since 2001, at NYCs H2K conferences (hopenumbersix.com)

For the Orwellian Truthlings the word "truth" and even "inside job" has meanwhile multiple interpretations and definitions.

The movement turned finally into a cult, with suspicious pseudo religious people at the top (Bowman, Griffin* etc.) and Napoleon/Squealer/Minimus truth pigs right after them. No-one and nothing has to be questioned anymore.

[*DRG arouses suspicions. Everyone in the movement ‘defers’ to him … whatever their shade and flavour. Even Jim (I think Flight 77 hit the Pentagon) Hoffman, Phil (If he told me the Sun would rise tomorrow, I would still check it out) Jayhan, Eric (I blame the Jews for everything) Hufshmid, Ray (It was all down to incompetence) McGovern, Cindy (It was 19 Saudi Hijackers) Sheenan .. etc. etc. ALL defer to DRG. And what is DRG’s solution? Why a “One World Government”! (A BENIGN one, of course!). A ‘benign’ one … think about the possibility of that. The solution to a One World Government is a One World Government. Even Alex Jones had to blink at that one!]

They even have no problem, when Cindy Sheehan once again rejects any physical evidence on 9/11.

Everyone who resists 'within the movement', will be however 'executed' [according to] (Jonathan Gold, bbsucks.com)

Every 9/11 Truthseeker is equal, but some are more equal.

2) Gerard Holmgren replies:

I endorse Nico’s comments [and so do I, by the way]. Furthermore I will add that bs of the kind in the Ellsberg spin is toxic to the idea of a real investigation with real critical thinking.

So what if Ellsberg says it was (maybe) an inside job? He doesn’t present any evidence at all.

It’s simply someone swaggering around saying “I know more than you, and if I present an opinion then it’s credible simply because I say it.”

This is not evidence. It is not even credible speculation. It is * [word removed by this Bulletin Board].

And so it degenerates into “their experts” saying it was not, and “our experts” saying it was, and everybody shouting that “my expert knows more than your expert”.

This is exactly the same process by which the media and the politicians have enslaved us for so long. By getting us to believe in empty-headed *[word removed by this Bulletin Board] like Chomsky and Pilger and Ellsberg and Ruppert and Madsen parading around and saying

“I know things you don’t know. I talk to people you can’t talk to. I have experience you don’t have. I have personally penetrated the deepest darkest corners of govt and I know everything. So if I say (insert unsubstantiated bs or flat out lie here) then it’s true.”

This is *nonsense*! No wonder the flag wavers think that the movement is bunch of fanatical ideologues. Because it is.

This hero worship cult is just as toxic whether you chant Bush’s name or Ellsberg’s.

Once it gets entrenched enough you get down to the pathetic level of Flocco with his Polish/Austrian border farce [Barbara Olson found alive on the Polish/Austrian border … which does not exist … with bucketsful of Lire … which don’t exist anymore … ‘cos it is now Euros].

“I saw a secret document…sources close to the White House told this office…according to sources…our information suggests…when we phoned the DOD we were told…documents soon to be revealed…based on our inquiries…investigations by this office have revealed…”

Pure *[word removed by this Bulletin Board], the lot of it.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~holmgren/critthinking.html

3) Gerard continues:

More on this bs "truth " cult is here.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~holmgren/truthhero.html [Well worth reading!]

It's a different but related aspect of the cult.

One aspect of the cult is people like Schwarz, Ruppert, Flocco, Madsen, etc who present the superficial appearance of presenting evidence if you don’t read and think carefully. They just make stuff up and try to sell it through a combination of swaggering bombast and exploitation of inexperienced and naïve people who simply would not imagine that people would just make up such outrageous bs and expect to get away it.

In this sense they are similar to Bushco and CNN. To get away with something as outrageous as showing a video of a fake plane and pass it off as real depends heavily upon people simply not be able to accept that anyone would try something so brazen and expect to get away with it. The most outrageous con artists are the most successful.

The person who walks into an electronics store with a trolley, wearing official looking overalls and carrying an official looking clipboard with order numbers on it, and walks confidently up to the assistant and tells them to help them load the fridges onto the truck is more likely to get away with it than the person who tries to sneak a box of CDs into their backpack.

So what I've done in the article linked above is to make up a pile of completely fabricated bs "evidence" for an inside job, just to show how easily it can be done.

This is a variation on the slightly simpler technique of someone like Ellsberg, who doesn’t even pretend to present evidence, but simply insults the reader. And it seems that people love to be insulted.

The insult lies in the real message.

"I know more than you. I'm smarter than you. I'm more important than you. I can find things out and you can’t. People listen to me. They don’t listen to you. The only way that a stupid prole like you can find out anything is if a superior and more important being like me tells you. Don’t you worry your little head about how I know, because I live in a grand world of inner secrets which are far too important for a * prole like you. I'm also braver than you. I risk my life every day to bring these grand secrets into the open.

So I, the grand one - I speak - and you, the lowly one - you believe, and be grateful. And I, the grand one, hearby graciously and generously – after risking my life once more , but again emerging triumphant, inform you – the lowly one - that (insert piece of complete bs here).

It's non stop insult. And people love it.

4) Alex Constantine:

Gerard: Enjoyed the article. Very amusing, poignant, honest. Yes, COINTEL has been around for some time.

In the sixties, it grew to keep pace with the anti-war movement.

This time around, it grew in ADVANCE of any movements, moulded them from the start, had psyop people in the wings to take their places when it happened. The other side knows the ropes, and you noticed.

I have watched a generation of activists born in response to treachery and bloodshed - and they walked straight into every trap and land mine laid down by COINTEL's successors. The Gatekeepers were already in place.

The quasi-religious operatives came from all directions. John Gray, for instance, was from Texas, and his mother ran an Aquarian establishment ... and there was an Opus Dei chapter a block away from her shop. There are layers of infiltration here, but these people KNOW how to manipulate. Belitsos is CIA mind control. I'm sure that Nico will attest that there is an underworld of spiritual globalists who are in lockstep with the industrial variety, the "one world" claptrap. There can be no true movement with this subverting it. The inability to see infiltration is all too common. It can be a full-time occupation blowing the whistle on these people.

But make a compelling case and the CONTEL falls apart. No one remembers the many specific FBI sabotages endured by Martin Luther King...

They remember HIM. Keep documenting, keep writing, and let history bury the current shills.

5) Veronica replies:

I fully endorse everything said above.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:

5) Veronica replies:

Ironic in a way dontcha think?
Very Happy

Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Veronica wrote:

5) Veronica replies:

Ironic in a way dontcha think?
Very Happy

I don't undertsand what you mean. I quoted (verbatim) three people who said it all far better than I could, and then said I agreed with them.

In which way is that 'ironic'?
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another article....

http://www.sploid.com/news/2006/07/pentagon_papers.php

Whistleblower thinks 9/11 inside job

Quote:
The Pentagon insider who revealed the cynical lies behind the Vietnam War disaster has concluded that the Bush Administration probably orchestrated or at least allowed the horrific attacks against America on Sept. 11, 2001.

Daniel Ellsberg bravely leaked the "Pentagon Papers" in 1971, which finally turned America against the bloody and amoral war. Now Ellsberg says Washington's despots likely committed the ultimate treason right here at home.

"Very serious questions have been raised, about how much they knew beforehand and how much involvement there may have been," Ellsberg said Tuesday on the GCN radio show. (Click here for mp3.)

"Is the administration capable -- humanly and physiologically -- of engineering such a provocation? Yes, I would say that. I worked for such an administration myself."

That was the Lyndon Johnson administration, Ellsberg said, which committed "manufactured provocation" to escalate the Vietnam War.

Ellsberg called for "a very comprehensive and hard hitting investigation of a kind that we've not seen, with subpoenas, general questioning of people, and raising the release of a lot of documents."

Even worse, Ellsberg expects more fake terrorism either before or immediately after the all-but-certain U.S. invasion of Iran. And those new attacks by criminal elements within the U.S. government will lead to a police state that makes the current abuses of power by the Bush Administration look absolutely tame, he said.

He is the latest Pentagon and White House insider to question the "official conspiracy" of 9/11: that 19 Islamic fanatics living in the United States were able to cripple the world's most powerful military and attack New York City and the Pentagon.

But Ellsberg is understandably wary of some of the "red herring" 9/11 conspiracies that seem designed to confuse and anger the 45% of Americans who now doubt the Bush administration's ludicrous conspiracy.

"I have looked at a lot of that, and I'll tell you without going into it all which would take a lot of time, I find some of it very implausible and other parts of it quite solid."

Target of Nixon

A Marine commander, State Department diplomat, Defense Department analyst and a cold-warrior for RAND Corp., Daniel Ellsberg became outraged in the late 1960s as he came across thousands of pages of official Pentagon documents proving that the United States never had a chance of "winning" the Vietnam conflict.

Worse, the "Pentagon Papers" showed that Washington's rulers had nothing but contempt for American citizens and the 58,000 U.S. troops killed in the long war -- let alone the 3.5 million Southeast Asians who would die in the 15-year slaughter.

When Congress ignored Ellsberg's offer of the 7,000 Top Secret pages, he gave the Papers to the New York Times.

For his patriotism and bravery, Ellsberg was charged with theft, conspiracy, and espionage and could've been sentenced to 115 years in federal prison. But the case was thrown out after it was revealed that Nixon's White House tried everything to destroy him -- including a botched assassination plot by a dozen Cuban thugs working for the CIA.

Nixon's henchmen also broke into Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office in hopes of finding something to discredit him. A more infamous burglary at the Watergate Hotel would finally end Nixon's presidency.

But up-and-coming disciples of Nixon's would-be dictatorship were simply shuffled to Gerald Ford's administration, the Reagan-Bush White House and finally to the current Bush Administration. But they were mostly forced to sit out the Clinton years, and spent their time making grand and terrible plans for their eventual return to power.

Once installed by the Supreme Court in 2000, the Cheney-Rumsfeld team could finally "get back" at America.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: