FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When is a Smoking Gun not a Smoking Gun?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: When is a Smoking Gun not a Smoking Gun? Reply with quote

When considering 'smoking guns' it is essential to remember that a number of these have already been 'debunked' by the 9/11 Omission. Their answers may not satisfy you (in fact you may positively guffaw at many of them), but they satisfy the sheeple. And satisfying the sheeple is all that is important.

For example, 'War Games' was mentioned by the 9/11 Omission, and was written up as actually aiding the situation on 9/11. So 'goodbye smoking gun'.

Furthermore, by juggling and massaging the timeline, they managed to minimise, out of all existence, the 'Stand Down smoking gun'. So, goodbye to that one as well. (This may very well not have been a smoking gun anyway, since the only commercial airliners in involved on 9/11 were, possibly, UA 175 and UA 93).

The 'Put Options' were also dismissed by the 9/11 Omission as "following the money did not seem to be relevant". Furthermore they could argue that 'the market' is unpredictable, and there have been many historical instances of abnormalities - including even Stock market crashes, etc.

I repeat: Satisfying the sheeple is what is important. Satisfying YOU and I is not, necessarily, relevant.

Please do not forget that people like John Pilger, George Galloway, etc. swallowed this bs hook, line, and sinker.

So, what about 'Controlled Demolitions'? After all, the collapse of WTC7 was not even mentioned by the 9/11 Omission. Furthermore it is still causing a major headache for NIST, because they don't have any jet fuel to 'play' with. All they have are the tanks of diesel, which were many floors below those on fire. This is a major logistical problem, unless some occult magick or 'act of God' is thrown into the computer simulations. (Oh .. now I understand what that ACTOFGOD Verb is used for. Programmer's joke).

And, furthermore, NIST only takes the situation up to the point where the buildings were 'poised for collapse'. NIST is completely silent on 'the actual collapses themselves'.

So is this still our plain, unvarnished, smoking gun?

Actually, it may not be.

Since Controlled Demolitions has been largely ignored, it is 'open to future interpretation, without any prior commitment having been made'. (Damned clever, these Chinese).

Therefore Controlled Demolitions COULD be admitted in this way (I suggest for your consideration):

"Oh .. yes .. there were explosions that caused the buildings to collapse. After the WTC buildings were erected, it was thought prudent - in order to protect life and limb - to wire the buildings for demolition in case of emergencies, such as hurricanes, strong winds, etc. This was done in a perfectly safe manner, you may be assured. Fresh explosives, necessary to 'upgrade' the system, were introduced on a regular basis. You may rest assured that the methodology used was perfectly fail-safe. You may trust us on that. However, in view of the completely unforeseen events of 9/11, the impact of the planes, and the jet fuel, must have triggered off the charges. All we need is more money to come up with a better system for the future".

Of course, this would not satisfy you or I … but would it satisfy the sheeple? If people such as Pilger et al bought the 9/11 Omission, then the answer could very well be 'Yes'.

If it is, then goodbye smoking gun.

Tell me I'm wrong.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're wrong. Razz

If they were all pre-set with explosives are you telling me the government is going to admit they set them off with people still inside?

No chance.

Ive heard this put forward as a possible theory by a debunker or 2 in the past. An admission such as that above could not be justified. There would be riots surely.

There are also other smoking guns besides the couple you mentioned.

And what, pray tell, do you suggest we do about this 'possibility'?
Expand the no-planes argument into the public mind as a major smoking gun so as to guard against it?
hmmmm hehe
Wink

Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If WTC1, 2 and 7 were wired up with explosives 'in order to protect life and limb', how many other skyscrapers are there wired up this way now?
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi scar,

Why were there no riots when the Hutton Report came out?

Why were there no riots when the Butler Report came out?

Why were there no riots over Forest Gate?

Why were there no riots when the 9/11 Omisson Report came out?

Why were there no riots when Bush announced the NSA spying?

Why are there no riots over Lebanon and Gaza?

I said I could be wrong. Do you completely deny me the possibility of being right?
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible I guess.

But you'd assume that an admission such as this would change people's perspectives so much on what happened that they'd be driven to invextigate further and would identify other problems.

That said, the Mainstream media ability to manipulate should not be underestimated.

@Veronica - Hanworth is local to me - I work in Hounslow and have been putting 9/11 flyers on all the loop trains
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff,

They can cover that by saying it was only the WTC which, as a project, used these principles ... and that that is another reason why all of the other buildings fell down ... or had to be demolished immediately afterwards.

I repeat (do I really have to?) People like Pilger, Fiske, Palast, Galloway, Chomsky et al bought this bs. You don't ... and I don't ... but we don't write newspaper columns.

You cannot look at this through your own eyes. Those of a sceptic. You MUST look at it through the eyes of sheeple ... AND THOSE IN THE MEDIA WHO WILL CLUTCH AT ANY STRAW TO KEEP THE LID ON THIS THING.

Ask yourself this:

The media is TOTALLY under control. Is it, or is it not?

The media is giving a bit of airtime to CDs. All totally on their terms. It is prefaced beforehand with stuff like "You really won't believe what is just coming up ... and interview with a University professor who seems to wear a tin-foil hat" (etc.) Well ...Is it, or is it not?

How come? Why?

Lawks 'a' mercy! If that doesn't light some alert lamps, I would like to know what does.
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic,

Hounslow is local to me!

I do a stall every Saturday between 11:00am and 1:00pm up by the Bell .. opposite the road with the Police Station.

Be nice to meet you. (Maybe you will discover that I'm not the ogre some people seem to think I am)

BTW: I just bought a printer that will print DVDs and (hopefully, when they reply to me) a 1:3 DVD Burner.
Leiff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica

Asbestos and explosives in the middle of New York?

Sounds a bit like a WMD to me.

Is this an acceptable explanation out in viewer land?
Mal Jones
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica

You are right that “you must look at it through the eyes of ‘sheeple’” so it follows that the arguments should be presented accordingly.

I am a relative newcomer to the 9/11 malarkey and, I admit, I stumbled upon it while idly surfing. As an engineer, I became engaged by the demolition theory and by the WTC7 incongruities – now I’m largely convinced. However, if I had stumbled upon a website propounding the theory that the planes we all saw (admittedly on telly) hitting the buildings weren’t real or were holograms or whatever I would have had a hearty laugh and probably made that twiddling my finger by my head gesture for good measure. I certainly wouldn’t have given it a second thought.

Now I don’t know enough about the whole no-planes thing and I’m frankly too lazy to find out but it may well turn out to be the case. However, if you want to get people to look at the whole 9/11 thing, surely it’s better to ease them in with the ‘easy’ stuff.

I can sympathise with your position; if you are convinced of the no-planes theory this negativity must be a total piss-off.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
Maybe you will discover that I'm not the ogre some people seem to think I am

Hey I dont think you are an ogre if that meant me. I was pulling your leg a bit. Sorry.
The "You're wrong Razz" bit was a joke based on what you ended your post on. "Tell me I'm wrong." "You're wrong Razz"
I like to do as im told...sometimes. Wink

In your posts i detect a strong feeling that you think the ptb are gonna win this by some slight of hand. I guess its good for some to try to cover all possible future outcomes before they happen, although the future is not set and any number of events could change our collective future. Not sure its worth spending much time on really. What can you do to combat it?
I was merely injecting some positivity in some way.
We will win this, no point thinking otherwise imo.
Did you not agree with anything i said either then?
Picked up on the riots comment only...

Veronica wrote:
Why were there no riots when the Hutton Report came out?

Why were there no riots when the Butler Report came out?

Why were there no riots over Forest Gate?

Why were there no riots when the 9/11 Omisson Report came out?

Why were there no riots when Bush announced the NSA spying?

Why are there no riots over Lebanon and Gaza?

I said I could be wrong. Do you completely deny me the possibility of being right?

In any of those examples did the government admit to being in the wrong and murdering 3000 of its own citizens based on prepositioned explosives? Not quite.
"to wire the buildings for demolition in case of emergencies, such as hurricanes, strong winds, etc."
They were built to withstand such conditions.

Of course i dont deny you the possibility that the denier crew et al would latch onto any excuse. Or that in the future stuff could happen we arent ready for.
But surely they would evacuate first?
How do ya get out of that?
"errrrm we were worried the towers would collapse so we demolished them quickly to control it"
"but what about the people inside"
"well yeah we figured it was better than letting the towers topple over or something, we didnt really think it through"
"oh ok then, fair enough"
hmmm?

GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this relevent to this discussion. In my experience of highlighting just one aspect of raising doubt about 911 is this.

(this has worked for me)..

Firstly, play first 10 minutes of `911 eyewitness`(first explosion is heard through very loud sub woofers).
Secondly, (100% of the time for me), they (I mean `Sheeple`) say wooow what was that.
Thirdly, explain it was a bomb or the like, and add that the official explaination of the tower collapse(s) was from just fire caused by inpacting of planes (with the only `terrorists`being on the planes).
Fourthly, then pose the question "so what puzzles me is how did `bombs`get in the buildings? If the `terrorists` were in the planes?!"

I will admit this is not scientific, but then again nor was the official explaination.

I will say though that people I have highlighted this to may not have researched any more, nor spread the word ,( although a few have ),
but sure to say that it has changed their perceptions of 911.

It has given them enough doubt, and to me that makes more sense that when the proverbial snowball rolls their will be a, silent, but sizeable amount of people `Sheeple` all ready with that seed of doubt.
My hope is that when this all becomes more mainstream the `Sheeple`
will just be that `Sheeple` and join all the other `Sheeple` in the demand for an Independant Inquiry.

thank you for reading,

Geoff.

P.S. this is only my opinion but for me the above works...

Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi scar & Mal,

Scar: No offence taken. I'm really just trying to make sure "We Don't Get Fooled Again" (imagine The Who singing that on Make Poverty History Live 8 ... the biggest financial con-job/stitch-up of 2005. [The biggest of all, being 7/7, of course]).

Mal ... I keep thumping this table ... most sheeple are thoroughly brainwashed into think that "their Government loves them, and it must be true if it was on telly, or in the papers". Your 'idle surfing' brought you into contact with this movement … and in that sense you are one of the seriously lucky ones.

Right, back to basics. As I've said above, a friend an I run a stall each Saturday. I intend to try the no-planes stuff out on the completely 'uninitiated'. I don't care if they think I'm a nutcase. I never have up till now.

Bear in mind that I will 'talk round to it'. Drop it in to the conversation after I have discussed how the media lies its head off night and day. C'mon … you have to agree … most sheeple know (in the back of their minds) that 'something isn't right'.

I knew this back in the '70s. I told my children. I just didn't know the details. I couldn't put my finger on it. (Now, of course, I know exactly 'why').

Back in 1995 I spent some time in the Isle of Wight. This was just after the Poll Tax era, when a lot of the media 'bias' became evident. In a pub, I was in conversation with a guy who was working as a chef in a restaurant, at one point. He was an ex-soldier, and had done tours of Northern Ireland. He told me this story.

He said "I know the media lies. I can prove it. During my time, my unit attended an incident in the Falls Road". He said that it didn't matter (for the purposes of his story) what the incident was actually about. He said "I know what happened, because I was there".

He said that when he returned home, on leave, his mother said "We recorded the 10:00pm news of that incident in the Falls Road … you know … the one you were involved in".

He said that he watched the recorded news item. He said that the description of the incident was completely wrong. What was described on telly was nothing like what had actually happened. He said that they had inserted TV footage of units that had never even been to Northern Ireland.

He said "Based on that, I don't believe what they show in the news".

That was in 1995.

I really believe that most people know that 'something is up'. They just simply do not know what to do about it. Who to talk to. Who to discuss it with.

Plus, of course, they have mortgages to pay, children to feed and clothe, and other bills to pay. All of this designed to keep them 'compliant', and never give them the time to discuss fundamental issues … like "What … exactly … is this War on Terror?".

Even feminism is a CIA invention. When I was young a couple could get married, and have a couple of children, and ONE of them (usually the man, yes) could earn enough to keep bread on the table and a roof over their heads.

Now what has happened is that women have been urged to 'take up their +real+ birthright' and go out to work.

Initially this was for 'pin money'. A little bit extra for extra comforts.

However, over the years (AND THIS WAS DESIGNED) it has now got to the stage where YOU MUST HAVE A PARTNER, in order to create a Joint Income, in order to obtain a mortgage.

And then the payments are so steep that constant arguments ensue. Thus the family is liable to break up.

I really think people 'feel all this' in their 'bones'.

I think that the time is right to put some 'informational flesh' on these bones. I do not think there was ever a better time.

Anyway … that's my tuppence-worth
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff,

Sorry ... I forgot you.

Read this: http://www.veronicachapman.com/nyc911/911TruthMilitary.htm

See what you think.
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEFBASS,

Good idea. Any idea is good,

It is 'not having ideas' that is stupid.
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a different perspective: The "sheeple" could also be very convinced by 80-odd videos being released showing a blatant 767 flying into the Pentagon.

The "sheeple" could also be quite convinced by quite grounded debunking of theories that (increasingly to me) seem like a small army of straw men, all waiting on the front line and ready to get shot down.

It is extremely naive to believe that those that are covering up the truth behind 9/11 are not trying to spread disinformation and hoaxes, with the aim of dividing the Truth Movement and providing most (if not all) of the cannon-fodder for which the Truth Movement could be smeared in the eyes of the "sheeple" (which is what has been happening).

And the "sheeple" might get a bit miffed at being called "sheeple" - "people" is a little more accurate, deriding people generally gets one nowhere.
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair comment Dodgy, `Sheeple` is a bit derisory, and yes their is an arguement for people to believe what they see on current mainstream media is what they are supposed to see. blah blah..( no pun intended )

I know, however, that because I am convinced of a major cover up/inside job, there are friends of mine that know I wouldn`t Bulls***.
them.

On a serious note though I know we can`t go in like bulls in a china shop with,
Police State,
NWO,
Demolition Job,
Insurance scams,
Pretext for war (although this is what makes some people I talk to join the dots as motive).

I do believe, though, that changing their perception is not a bad thing as they will talk to their good friends too.
IMO if you can change perceptions it can only be a good thing in the long run.

I have to say though on a personal note ( me that is ) , that until about 2 months ago I was a `Sleepy Sheepy` (sorry).

.........."Right that`s it write this out 100 times......"

`I must not call people Sheeple`
`I must not call people Sheeple`..........

Geoff.

Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodgy:

Quote:

From a different perspective: The "sheeple" could also be very convinced by 80-odd videos being released showing a blatant 767 flying into the Pentagon.

They undoubtedly will be.

Quote:
The "sheeple" could also be quite convinced by quite grounded debunking of theories that (increasingly to me) seem like a small army of straw men, all waiting on the front line and ready to get shot down.

(If I read that aright) Yes .. that's one of the serious problems.

Quote:
It is extremely naive to believe that those that are covering up the truth behind 9/11 are not trying to spread disinformation and hoaxes, with the aim of dividing the Truth Movement and providing most (if not all) of the cannon-fodder for which the Truth Movement could be smeared in the eyes of the "sheeple" (which is what has been happening).

(Yes ... I think I read the one above the way it was intended)

Quote:
And the "sheeple" might get a bit miffed at being called "sheeple" - "people" is a little more accurate, deriding people generally gets one nowhere.

There is some truth in this, but (1) GEFBASS didn't mind admitting that he was a 'Sleepy Sheeple' ... and I don't mind admitting that ... although I sensed something was wrong for many years ... there were mnay years before that I was a 'sheeple', and (b) If you refer to 'sheeple' in a conversation, they never (very rarely) assume you are referring to THEM ... human nature tends to assume that 'they' are 'perfect' and that you are describing 'all the other poor sods'.

(It's they way you tell 'em! ... as Frank Carson used to say) (TISWAS?) (Or am I showing my age?)
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEFBASS wrote:
Police State,
Demolition Job,
Pretext for war (although this is what makes some people I talk to join the dots as motive).

Laughing That's the three I normally go wading in with....!

On Sept 11th 2001, I was running a pub down in Birmingham. Myself, the staff and the customers were all glued to the telly as the events unfolded. There was an abundance of conversations, comments and speculation between everyone all day on what was happening, some of the ones that I can remember were:

"The terrorists must have planted bombs in the Towers" (that's what the "collapses" looked like to all of us)
"They would have shot [Flight 93] down, that didn't crash" (I'm also sure there was speculation like that on the news)
"This is going to mean war" (with who, we had no idea, but we were all pretty certain the US would start a war with someone over it)
"It's like watching a movie - doesn't seem real" (I now realise it was supposed to be shock and awe)
"If terrorists have done that over there, it won't stop, they'll be doing it here too, I'm not going to the city centre for a while/not going to the match/cancelling my holidays" (etc, etc - everyone was feeling a wee bit of fear - the intended effect)

Anyways, my point being that something close to what you said a few posts above is very effective - a lot of the time when getting into the subject of 9/11 with anyone, I ask them what they remember from that day. Do they remember what they first thought when they seen the buildings "collapse"? Did it ever cross their minds then that the "terrorists" must have planted bombs in the building, to see something so explosive and destructive? What else ran through their minds or cropped up in conversations that day? Most of the time, people remember some things that are quite in contrast to what was hammered into their minds in the weeks following & what is now their belief, or remember other gut feelings that they had. I then ask, "So what if there were bombs in the building after all?", "What if it was supposed to look like a movie?", "What if the entire reason for everything that happened was to start a war?", etc, and it provides an excellent opening to discussion.

Oh, and as to police state - almost everyone I know believes the UK is heading that way, and so can relate. Even my ultra-conservative blue-blooded parents think everything's a little too right-wing at the moment. Laughing
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
Quote:

There is some truth in this, but (1) GEFBASS didn't mind admitting that he was a 'Sleepy Sheeple' ... and I don't mind admitting that ... although I sensed something was wrong for many years ... there were mnay years before that I was a 'sheeple', and (b) If you refer to 'sheeple' in a conversation, they never (very rarely) assume you are referring to THEM ... human nature tends to assume that 'they' are 'perfect' and that you are describing 'all the other poor sods'.

(It's they way you tell 'em! ... as Frank Carson used to say) (TISWAS?) (Or am I showing my age?)

Sorry if that came off as a bit of a wrist-slapping - during a brief stint in a sales job back when I was a student, I hated the way that the people that I worked with believed that anyone not doing sales was a sheep. Seriously, they used to walk past random peeps in the street going "BAAA!!" at them, "BAAA!!"'ing at barstaff in the pub, ripping the hell out of, well, everyone else really. It didn't take long til I found other employment.

So I guess I'm a little tetchy around sheep remarks... Laughing
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep saying: No offence taken. (Anyway we often write things one way ... and they get read a different way. That's life ... showing my age, again!).

I also think the various suggestions and reminiscences are a good thing. Being candid about things like this helps everybody.
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: When is a Smoking Gun not a Smoking Gun? Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:

"Oh .. yes .. there were explosions that caused the buildings to collapse. After the WTC buildings were erected, it was thought prudent - in order to protect life and limb - to wire the buildings for demolition in case of emergencies, such as hurricanes, strong winds, etc. This was done in a perfectly safe manner, you may be assured. Fresh explosives, necessary to 'upgrade' the system, were introduced on a regular basis. You may rest assured that the methodology used was perfectly fail-safe. You may trust us on that. However, in view of the completely unforeseen events of 9/11, the impact of the planes, and the jet fuel, must have triggered off the charges. All we need is more money to come up with a better system for the future".

Scar

In Veronica's possible scenario of an explanation for Controlled Demolitions she said "....the impact of the planes, and the jet fuel, must have triggered off the charges."
You said "If they were all pre-set with explosives are you telling me the government is going to admit they set them off with people still inside?"
Veronica's scenario suggests the charges were triggered by the impacts etc, not the gov setting them off.

Veronica

If the Trade Centre complex were all pre-lined with explosives during construction ..."in case of emergencies, such as hurricanes, strong winds, etc..." then that would be public record/knowledge.

Then imagine this nice scenario, how it should be in the ideal world:
If there was an actual, genuinely for-the-people US gov on 911 they would've made every effort to evacuate the complex & surrounding buildings & area stating the need to 'pull' the Twins because of a fear of them toppling over.
But instead of that nice scenario people who were in the towers were told to stay where they were....

Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steven,

Many thanks for pointing out that I had already covered the 'triggering of the pre-positioned charges' in my suggestion as to how they could defuse our 'smoking gun'.

In the heat of debate, I forgot to draw attention to that.

I think this also covers the aspects as to why people were not, necessarily evacuated/told to go back to work … or - at least - to some extent.

For two reasons. The people who were told to go back to work were those who were leaving the South Tower … which had not - at that time - been hit. (Also remember that we are talking about 'demolition charges' … designed to bring the building down into its own footprint … not explosives that would 'blow the building up' … killing everyone in the neighbourhood). The second reason is that - because the North Tower had received some kind of impact, which had simply left it standing for some while, one could 'be forgiven for assuming' pre-wired demolitions had withstood accidental triggering.

I THINK IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO RE-ITERATE, IN CASE A READER OF THIS HAS 'LOST THE THREAD' - I AM ACTING HERE AS DEVIL'S ADVOCATE. I am simply trying to work out what someone who, on the railings, could argue sufficient to convince the Pilgers & Palasts (etc.) of this world … people who seem PREPARED TO SUPPORT THE FLIMISIEST AND MOST TRANSPARENT bs.

With that in mind, please continue to criticise what I say as Devil's Advocate. If I can't 'duck and dive', then maybe CDs really is a smoking gun, after all.

(Although, I must add, that I am nothing like as clever as the people who did this … so even if I fail to duck & weave, it does not necessarily mean they couldn't dredge up something. After all, my welfare doesn't depend on promulgating bs, whereas theirs does).

Oh ... a couple of other things.

Going back to hurricanes & storms. Yes, true, the Towers were documented to withstand those things. However there is something called 'the unforseen'. What is to stop them calling up that one?

And, don't forget, Condi to 9/11 Omission: "We never thought of planes being flown into the Towers". 9/11 Omission to Condi: "Thank you VERY MUCH, Dr. Rice"

Yes ... you and I both know that logic is circular. That is precisely the kind of circular logic that causes the Pilgers to lose the thread.

Remember: The so-called HIV-AIDS 'virus' logic is circular. If you are HIV positive, then you are likely to get AIDS. If you get AIDS it is because you are HIV positive.

Whereas, IN TRUTH, HIV+ and HIV- are in exactly the same category as Rhesus+ and Rhesus- blood groups. In other words, MEANINGLESS.

If you go to your GP with (say) food poisoning, and you test HIV-, he tells you that you have food poisoning, and prescribes antibiotics.

If you go to your GP with food poisoning, and you test HIV+, he tells you that you have AIDS, and prescribes AZT.

AZT (a serious toxic poison) then kills you.

Think about that. Your GP will prescribe a poison to poison a poison. (Sod your own body!).

An almost identical argument can be made for cancer.

Last edited by Veronica on Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: When is a Smoking Gun not a Smoking Gun? Reply with quote

Steven Collins wrote:

Scar

In Veronica's possible scenario of an explanation for Controlled Demolitions she said "....the impact of the planes, and the jet fuel, must have triggered off the charges."
You said "If they were all pre-set with explosives are you telling me the government is going to admit they set them off with people still inside?"
Veronica's scenario suggests the charges were triggered by the impacts etc, not the gov setting them off.

Veronica

If the Trade Centre complex were all pre-lined with explosives during construction ..."in case of emergencies, such as hurricanes, strong winds, etc..." then that would be public record/knowledge.

Then imagine this nice scenario, how it should be in the ideal world:
If there was an actual, genuinely for-the-people US gov on 911 they would've made every effort to evacuate the complex & surrounding buildings & area stating the need to 'pull' the Twins because of a fear of them toppling over.
But instead of that nice scenario people who were in the towers were told to stay where they were....

I also said
"They were built to withstand such conditions."
Hence there is no plausible reason for pre-rigging the buildings that i can see.
It doesnt gel with me as a possibility and from this:

" then that would be public record/knowledge." nor does it with you.

But no, that is not so, they would have to keep it secret right?, cos who would work there if they knew that!?!

This is all feeling like the 'fruitloop' to me...

What about building 7... Ooooh perhaps thats how silverstein pulled it so easily. pre-positioned...set off by those fires that were created from the debris from tower 1?...
Ahhh it appears we're all wasting our time here folks. We've figured it all out. No smoking gun in CD, no inside job, the wars are justified now. Heres your blue pill, enjoy big brother...

However,
The planes didnt set off the charges immediately. The fires were nearly out when the demolition was begun.
(Perhaps that is why they were triggered early, before many had evacuated... someone heard that firefighter saying '2 lines' and realises they have to take it down NOW.)
What of the bombs in the basement? Did the 'fireball' that went raging down the sealed elevator shafts light the time-delay touchpaper on those too? quite a while after the impacts again and a little bit before if Mr Rodriguez testimony is to be believed? Oh maybe that was gas tanks right?
Hey perhaps the explosives on the upper floors were special ones that wait half hour before setting themselves off?

What about all the explosives seen popping out all the way down, how did planes light the fuses there?

What of the thermate seen pouring out/proven from samples?

Incriminating themselves in this manner wont get them out of it. Perhaps by the time these claims are made, if they ever are, it will be merely damage minimalisation. perhaps, maybe, what if... by then an independent investigation will be launched and that is what i want. So its all good.

How are we to prepare for this possibility?
With impending escalation of war in the M.E. and impending likelihood of falseflag escalation it really is the least of my worries right now.
If the PTB start spouting this kinda nonsense then we obviously have them firmly on the ropes.

As to the sheeple stuff.
I put myself in the mind of uninformed people all the time, which is why i avoid no-planes. I will be interested to hear what success you have there veronica.

Im surprised you havent tried this on strangers before if you've been a no-planer for years...
Wink

Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scar,

With the greatest respect ... you are doing it AGAIN! You are being INTELLIGENT!

Your points are TOTALLY VALID to those who are INTELLIGENT.

Now. Answer me this.

How come the 9/11 Omission Report satisfied ANYONE AT ALL ... let alone the majority of the planet (it was a best-seller)?

It was the most cretinously stupid piece of garbage that was ever constituted on paper, using printer's ink. John Pilger said it was "A tremendously well-researched report" (or words to that effect).

No-planes: No ... I only came across it (in detail) in recent weeks. Or, perhaps that is better put: I only realised the FULL significance of it in recent weeks, after contact with Gerard Holmgren
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
Scar,

With the greatest respect ... you are doing it AGAIN! You are being INTELLIGENT!

Your points are TOTALLY VALID to those who are INTELLIGENT.

I thought that is what you wanted when you said:

Quote:
please continue to criticise what I say as Devil's Advocate. If I can't 'duck and dive', then maybe CDs really is a smoking gun, after all.

So which is it?
I think CD is a smoking gun. I cannot criticize you from the position of expecting how other people will respond to future lies that effectively but i can say from my view.

I was hoping you would 'duck and dive' my points even though as you said yourself:

Quote:
even if I fail to duck & weave, it does not necessarily mean they couldn't dredge up something. After all, my welfare doesn't depend on promulgating bs, whereas theirs does

So even if you can duck and dive what i say we will leave this discussion with
"it does not necessarily mean they couldn't dredge up something."

Therefore, while admittedly pointless, i guess this can just serve to strengthen our cases or something?

Quote:
Now. Answer me this.

How come the 9/11 Omission Report satisfied ANYONE AT ALL ... let alone the majority of the planet (it was a best-seller)?

It was the most cretinously stupid piece of garbage that was ever constituted on paper, using printer's ink. John Pilger said it was "A tremendously well-researched report" (or words to that effect).

Agreed.
There are many reasons people buy into the lies:
try these 2 articles for an insight:
http://www.wnymedia.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1715 &Itemid=35
http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=closed_minds_on_911

Or:
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/noamchomskygatekepper26sep05.shtml
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/articles/WhyTheyBelieveTheGovernmentLef tDenialOn911ByAugustWest.htm
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/articles/WhyPeopleWontSeeHowYourGovernm entGetsAwayWithMurderByJohnKaminski.htm
http://www.freedomofthepress.net/
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/chart.htm
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/05/24/p83 72
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/articles.htm
http://www.newcriterion.com/archive/21/may03/chomsky.htm
http://www.gnn.tv/forum/thread.php?id=6699
http://www.globalresearch.org/view_article.php?aid=342536303
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/articles/ProfessorChomskyComesInFromThe ColdByDavidWalsh.htm
http://www.answers.com/topic/criticism-of-noam-chomsky
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/articles/NoamChomskyRoguesGalleryByStep henGowan.htm
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/articles/conspiracyphobia.htm

Quote:
No-planes: No ... I only came across it (in detail) in recent weeks. Or, perhaps that is better put: I only realised the FULL significance of it in recent weeks, after contact with Gerard Holmgren

Ive kept an eye on it for a while and i will be interested how effective you can be on strangers as i said. One of the things people say to me, esp on forums is:
"I think planes hit those buildings, ok? Dont you?"
Then to convince them of my argument i have to explain how planes werent enough to bring down the towers and what of building 7? etc hence the no-planes thing has actually put them off in the past. Its been around a fair while and it does put self-appointed intellectuals off 911 immediately in my experience. Considering we need a critical mass and we are quite a way off that right now i feel this is important.

Now i think i'll be leaving the loop here hehe. If you wish to 'duck and dive' my points in order to prove cd isnt a smoking gun then please do so.
I know there are far more scientific people here who will dismantle your devils advocate better than me anyway.
Wink

I will just say that deniers will latch onto anything in order not to face up to this. However ridiculous the justification is and that can only be broken down by focusing on the most convincing evidence imo, although even then some wont believe you until the bbc says it is so...sadly.
No planes is quite like the reptilian agenda in this regard as i said in the other thread. Can be latched onto as 'tinfoilhat nonsense' to disregard all else even though '''maybe''' it isnt.

Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi scar,

Controlled Demolitions only has to be ‘worded away’ sufficient to satisfy the Pilgers, Palasts and Chomskys, etc.

It does NOT have to be watertight to do that. (As an ex-London Bus Driver) I could drive a bus through the 9/11 Omission Report … but it satisfied Pilger, Galloway, etc. etc.

With regard to no-planes, I’m still waiting for some commitment that I would not be wearing out my welcome by explaining it (on the State of the Union thread).

It has many ramifications. ‘No-planes’ = No jet fuel = Controlled Demolition by default. Consequently ‘no-planes’ COMPLEMENTS CDs … it BOOSTS CDs.

You can have CDs without ‘no planes’ … but you can’t have no planes without CDs. Therefore no planes is ‘win-win’.

This is why those who have researched it all out (Nico, Gerald, Rosalee, Morgan Reynolds) are so exasperated with the ‘planehuggers’.

As soon as any of the '9/11 Truth big-shots’ hears the title ‘No Planes’ they throw a wibbly wobbly, and storm off in a huff, calling us ‘delusional’ (or something worse, such as 'agents of disinfo').

They cannot even see that no planes SUPPORTS controlled demolitions i.e. it puts WTC1 & WTC2 on the same level as WTC7.

Now, if no planes were not true, then one could understand the derision. However, since it is true, and can be proved so, and it bolsters the whole 9/11 Truth Movement the exasperation against the planehuggers is immense.

Perhaps people here in the UK can understand this much at least?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: