FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Action - False flag atrocity in Lebanon now v. likely

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Action - False flag atrocity in Lebanon now v. likely Reply with quote

Please could everyone copy/paste and e-mail the following letter, backed up by your own if you so wish, to MPs, MSPs, MEPs, Peers etc as well as media contacts. It doesn't matter if there is duplication.

Suggest you use www.writetothem.com as a means of approaching them. They actually monitor to see if you get a response!

Thanks

Justin (on behalf of the Steering Committee)

Quote:
Alert! False flag atrocity in Lebanon now very likely.

-Israel and USS Liberty in 1967
-Public support needed by neoconservatives to attack Iran and Syria
-Present slow evacuation of foreign civilians from Lebanon provides' false flag' attack opportunities

We would draw your attention to Israel's history of false flag operations which started with the Lavon affair in which Simon Peres played a major and disreputable role. Perhaps the most notorious false flag operation was the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty (ussliberty.com) which was designed to bring the United States into the 1967 Middle east war. A recent documentary by ex-Sunday Times Insight editor Peter Hounam confirms what all the survivors of the Liberty have claimed for years - the murderous attack on this US flagged ship was no accident.

The US and Israeli neocons are advocating anattack on Iran and US military standing orders have been altered to permit a nuclear attack against this non-nuclear power. Israel is trying to link the current conflict with Iran, even making the absurd claim that its captured soldiers might be removed to Iran.

The neocon strategy requires a reason to convince public opinion that an
attack on Iran would be justified. We are now alerting the media to the risk of an Israeli false flag attack: possibly an alleged Hezbollah attack on US/UK shipping in the Med or an alleged shootdown of a rescue helicopter filled with US or UK civilians.

We cannot rely on the UK government to detect any such fraud. Blair has
consistently tilted UK policy towards Israel and has sought to blame
Palestine and its supporters for the current conflict. By siding with Israel
Blair is putting British troops in Iraq and Afghanistan at even greater
risk. The Lord Levy affair indicates why: Lord Levy's operation reaches into the heart of the Israeli state and Blair has been taking his money.

We hope that, facing the risk of criminal prosecution, Blair will cut loose
from his Israeli backers, but realpolitik suggests the opposite is more
likely: Blair may now be open to being blackmailed if he splits from his neocon friends.

We appeal to the news rooms in the corporate media to expose any false flag operations. However as the BBC's Nick Robinson made clear in the aftermath of the WMD fiasco, many journalists see their job as simply relaying government allegations. All too often empty claims are converted by the anonymous writers of news bulletins into received wisdom without further scrutiny. The widespread media acceptance of Blair's false allegations against Iraq show that if this position was ever justified it certainly is no longer.

History will judge it absurd that the neocons could have manoeuvred media opinion into the idea that Israel's war against Lebanon and Palestine could be justified by the capture of only three soldiers - especially as normal military procedure is to use discrete 'behind the lines' intelligence and special forces to rescue captive military personnel.

We call upon everyone, particularly Members of Parliament, journalists, moderate supporters of Israel and all UK citizens who regard themselves as Jewish, to recognise that the Israeli citizens are also victims of the warmongering neocon cabals, and urge them to speak out in favour of de-escalation in the current conflict.

We would remind everyone of the findings of the Nuremberg Tribunal, now at the heart of international law: the worst crime of all is to start a war and anyone complicit in this risks eventual prosecution for war crimes.

Please also read: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=TAR200 60717&articleId=2744

Yours sincerely,

The Steering Committee for the 911 Truth Campaign in Great Britain and Ireland

Ian Crane (Chairman)
Noel Glynn
Ian Henshall
Andrew Johnson
Belinda McKenzie
Annie Machon
Ian Neal
David Shayler
Justin Walker
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: False Flag op likely. Reply with quote

Justin,

I confirm that I have now sent this message to my local MP and to all seven MEP's representing the South-West of England.

Kind regards,

Ian R. Crane
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent that email to the following MSPs.

Contact Details of Glasgow MSPs

Anniesland - Bill Butler
Ballieston - Ms Margaret Curran
Cathcart - Mr Charlie Gordon
Govan - Gordon Jackson QC
Kelvin - Pauline McNeill
Maryhill - Patricia Ferguson
Pollok - Johann Lamont
Rutherglen - Janis Hughes
Shettleston - Mr Frank McAveety
Springburn - Paul Martin

Addresses

Bill Butler MSP
129 Dalsetter Avenue
Glasgow
G15 8SZ

e-mail: Bill.Butler.msp@scottish.parliament.uk glasgow.anniesland@lineone.net

Ms Margaret Curran MSP
Westwood Business Centre
69 Aberdalgie Road
Glasgow
G34 9HJ

email: Margaret.Curran.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Mr Charlie Gordon MSP
Somerville Drive
Mount Florida
Glasgow
G42 9BA

e-mail: Charlie.Gordon.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Gordon Jackson QC MSP
247 Paisley Road West
Glasgow
G51 1NE

email: Gordon.Jackson.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Pauline McNeill MSP
1274 Argyle Street
Glasgow
G3 8AA

email: Pauline.Mcneill.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Patricia Ferguson MSP
154 Raeberry Street,
Maryhill,
Glasgow
G20 6EA

e-mail: Patricia.Ferguson.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Johann Lamont MSP
Unit 8
The Wedge
1066 Barrhead Road
Glasgow
G53 5AB

e-mail: Johann.Lamont.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Janis Hughes MSP
51 Stonelaw Road
Rutherglen
G73 3TN

e-mail: Janis.Hughes.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Mr Frank McAveety MSP
1346 Shettleston Road
Glasgow
G32 9AT

e-mail: Frank.Mcaveety.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Paul Martin MSP
Office W2
141 Charles Street
Glasgow
G21 2QA

e-mail: Paul.Martin.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Bill Aitken MSP
Conservative Office
570 Mosspark Boulevard
Glasgow
G52 1SD

e-mail: Bill.Aitken.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

Robert Brown MSP
Olympic House
2nd Floor
142 Queen Street
Glasgow
G1 3BU

email: Robert.Brown.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need some help with a reply to a letter that i got from my MP.
Reading alot of the feed back that some of you have had from your MPs its been pretty negative, but this guy seems to be more clued up that the average Joe, so if any of you have any suggestions then please let me know.

Here it is:

Dear Mr Brindley,

Thank you for contacting me regards to the events of 9/11.

I have to say that I do not believe the conspiracy theories bandied around about 9/11. I am not saying that everything is entirely understood about the collapse of the world trade centre, the attack on the pentagon or the crashing of flight 93. However, conspiracy theories tend to paint a picture which, despite portraying a complex web of intrigue, is actually far simpler than the truth. Sometimes we just do not have all the answers, particularly when the questions themselves are set up to misdirect.

I have looke at the web site and can only direct you towards another one which I have found-
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defence1227842.htlm offers some form of explanation for many of the myths. The truth is out there.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if I can be of any further assistance.

Your sincerely,

Rt Hon Keith Hill MP

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can send him the rebuttal of this PM article (unscientific and in a hobbyist magazine, whose editor's father is in the CIA). Mix and Match from this:

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm

All MPs have been sent 9/11 Truth info at least once as well. They must be waking up a bit now.

A word on the psychology of Conspiracy theories - you can nick/adapt some of this if you want to (you may need to copy/paste links into a browser as phpBB has mangled them):
========================
Dear Madam/Sir,

With certain current events (see links below), the phrase "Conspiracy Theory" is experiencing an upsurge in usage in the Mainstream Media:

e.g. http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,,1806794,00.html (27th June 2006)

and http://in.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldNews&story ID=2006-06-25T204155Z_01_NOOTR_RTRJONC_0_India-256711-1.xml&archived=F alse (25th June 2006)

and also http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?URI=http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/05/us  /05conspiracy.html&OQ=_rQ3D2Q26orefQ3Dslogin&OP=3eba49caQ2FQ2Fy)5Q2Fk pJm2pp!BQ2FBCCoQ2FCoQ2FCeQ2F1mQ2FCeJp_mRD2nJfQ2AQ3A!Q5B6

A couple of months ago, I was given to correspond with a Professor of Psychology at my old University (Lancaster, UK) on this very subject. He appeared on a National Radio programme, where he was basically saying that the group of which I am a member (Scholar's For 9-11 Truth - www.st911.org) were just interested in "Conspiracy Theories" and only the Psychology of their situation needed to be considered.

I had to correct him because our research is based on Physics and Chemistry and the study of documents and official statements. The evidence we have collected now proves, through basic and advanced Physics, video footage, audio footage and eyewitness and earwitness testimony that WTC 1, 2 & 7 were demolished with explosives on Sept 11th 2001. All this information can be found on our group's website www.st911.org. Yes, that's correct - Al Qaida weren't the only people involved! 9-11 was an Inside Job - we didn't believe it at first either (it took me almost 3 years to "wake up").

So, perhaps a new article about "Conspiracy Theories" needs to be written for your publication called "Explaining Conspiracy Facts". The article can address the cognotive dissonance, psychosis and denial in the mainstream media whose failure to address the facts and evidence presented by our group - and hundreds of independent researchers is symptomatic of a deep-seated fear of facing an unpleasant truth.

Perhaps the Pharmaceutical Companies can open a new market for prescription drugs to cure the resulting problems amongst those in the media, their bosses and those in authority who deny or repress the truths and evidence we present.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
British 9/11 Truth Campaign (www.nineeleven.co.uk)
Scholars for 9/11 Truth (www.st911.org)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: