FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry Thanks Kevin Barrett

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: John Kerry Thanks Kevin Barrett Reply with quote

This came from info@johnkerry.com

Subject: The Difference You Are Making

Dear Kevin,

Over the last 19 months, when you could have walked away, you dusted yourself off, got back on your feet, dug deeper, and you have fought even harder.

[it goes on like this and finishes:]

Thanks so much for all of your help, energy and commitment. I'm proud of what you do, and I hope I live up to your values and convictions in the way I fight by your side.

Sincerely,

John Kerry

Kevin Barrett Replies to John Kerry:

Subject: The Difference You Are NOT Making

Dear John,

You, my “war-hero” friend, are a feckless yellow-bellied WIMP. 19 months ago, when you could have walked away...you did! You let the Bush crime family and their 9/11 perp friends the neocons steal the election you won in a landslide 53%-47%. If you had the slightest shred of guts or integrity, you could have had us all out in the streets taking back the country. Instead, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled like the coward you are. Unless, of course, the two candidates from Skull and Bones had the whole thing fixed in advance. Either way, it appears that masturbating in a coffin in front of your sick Yalie frat buddies doesn't do much for your intestinal fortitude. As far as I'm concerned, you're history. But hey, prove me wrong. Get onboard with 9/11 truth NOW or condemn yourself to historical irrelevance.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barrett

Source: www.mujca.com/masterplan.htm

After nailing Hannity, Kevin Barrett has really got the bit between his teeth!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a refreshingly forthright person Kevin Barrett is...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy was great on Hannity and Coombes. I like him even more now.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion Kevin Barrett should not hold back, and tell us what he really thinks of John Kerry Laughing
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This guy was great on Hannity and Coombes. I like him even more now.

For those that may have missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JjPlcMcK0c&mode=related&search=

As far as the letter, I love it! I just hope that it's for real. I'll go ahead and suspend the belief that it is because it's so good.

John Kerry & Bush are one-in-the-same. The last two elections were rigged, the Supreme Court chose Bush despite Gore winning the popular vote (thanks to the electoral college) & Diebold chose Bush in 2004. Both Gore and Kerry laid down like lemmings and died without a fight. It's all a big sham! Bush is not a president, he's a (s)elected, appointed king. At one point the republicans wanted to end term limits for president so that Bush could become a permanent ruler until he decides to suspend the consitution with Martial Law and false-flag terror. The US has been lost.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were talking the same language matey

A lot of us in the UK have known that stuff for ten years or more: its really not got much shock value: which is a good thing, becuase its b*llocks and it's letting the people down, everywhere

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Were talking the same language matey

A lot of us in the UK have known that stuff for ten years or more

It seems like everyone has figured out the truth about 9/11 ranging from Europe, to Norway to Japan while here in the US the media is largely silent and the brainwashed Bush-ites and Cheney-iacs praise their Gestapo leader no matter what. I'm ashamed to be an American.
Meria
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Kevin Barrett Reply with quote

As you know, I've had Kevin Barrett on my show. I've followed his story closely, and he'll be back on this Monday, July 24th to tell it.
the most amazing thing, is that Kevin says he took his que from me, whom he considers the new Howard Cosell of the news media. He said my courage and telling it like it is gave him the courage to do the same.
I found Kevin to be a genteel quiet man, and true of the saying "most of the time real power is a very quiet thing".
I'm honored to count him among my friends
www.Meria.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: